[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that Europe's biggest prolem is not the rapefugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: median_age.webm (389 KB, 662x580) Image search: [Google]
median_age.webm
389 KB, 662x580
Can we agree that Europe's biggest prolem is not the rapefugees and the mudshits but the europeans themselve and their lack of preservation instincts?
We are literally all dying out regardless of being western/eastern/southern European.
How do we fix this without having to actually do what our EU overlords tell us and invite millions of "young and peaceful" muslim gentlemen
>>
remove yoorooop
>>
>>67744126
The problem is that there is no solution that will actually work. If you pay people to have kids, the mudshits will take advantage of it and start cranking them out. If you try to be more subtle about it, it won't work.

A smart idea would be to increase the tax breaks you get from children, because only people who actually work for a living care about taxes.
>>
Make having a family actually worthwhile, stuff like tax drops for folks who have kids. Cumulative for people who make more money (and are probably smarter) so that they make a few as well. Also restrict organizations led by Jews that subvert and destroy culture and brainwash the youth.
>>
Muslims don't care how much of a problem kids are. Make it easier to have them, without ruining a career, because I sure won't give up my dream job in favour of some screaming, shitting, puking disease bag. Even worse for women, who have to give birth to it as well. No for everyone.

Make artificial wombs, and some AI to take care of most of the children in early age. Monitor and communicate with the child through live streaming, so it still gets to know you, seeing it for real occasionaly, until the child is about ready for elementary school.

Stop crying and calling it inhumane. It's just a convenient solution.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454789872199.jpg (21 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454789872199.jpg
21 KB, 600x604
>>67744701
>Make having a family actually worthwhile,

but how?your grand-grandparents had 8 kids because they needed all the help working the land and stuff.
that, and the fact that you didnt have much entertainment aside for fucking your wife when you come home working whoel day at the field

do you think that some tax drops will have any effect on a generation that doesnt do manual work anymore, has all the free-time distraction in the world and uses all kinds of contraceptives
>>
>>67745279

To take care of the children in most of their early age *
>>
>>67745353

Also, drill it into the skulls of immigrants and refugees that we don't have enough jobs to offer, considering their reproduction rate and the automation of jobs.
>>
>>67745577
>have enough jobs

pretty sure refugees dont give a fuck about jobs, faŠ¼
>>
>>67746038

Well, they sure ain't getting to collect easy welfare here in Norway anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x549
>>67744126
>>
File: efs.jpg (88 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
efs.jpg
88 KB, 500x357
eurocucks are only importing muslims to keep the economy stable & growing
cucks just dont fuck enough&consume enough.
>>
>>67744126
Make having families worth while.
>>
>>67744126
Create human farms.
>>
>>67748886

>believing this myth

Why not just live sustainably and tell the globalist agenda to go fuck off somewhere?

Europe had a fraction of its current population for over a millenia, things were better then then they are now.

Also, with more jobs being automated, what's the point of doubling a population when you already have millions of displaced impoverished people just twiddling their thumbs, waiting to die?
>>
>>67745353
Grand-granddads owned the kids. A kid was their property. They could raise and use them however they liked, so it was very lucrative and promising to raise yourself helpers, admirers and inheritors.
Now you make a baby just to give it away from kidergarten to military service. Not seeing your kid for 21 year for more than half the day only to have him indoctrinated and used by the state. If you don't like it - lo, social services steal your child away.
Fuck this.

Plus extremely crammed space. Population density in Rhein area or England is insane by Russian standards.
Plus constant stress of parents working their assess off in economy with no worthwhile jobs or prospects.
For my age and group I'm practically elite of Moscow (worked hard to get it, not a leech unlike many unholy bitches I've met there), and I'm too exhausted to do anything worthwhile after work, much less make 2+ kids with my wife and raise them at home in conservative values. And if I don't work, I die. It isn't like I have land property to grow crops and cattle on, like my grand-granddads (thank you Commies for enslaving my family for 3 generations).
And Russia actually allows it due to terrible inefficiency of the state. Procreating in USA or EU would be even more insane.
>>
We hit carrying capacity. The idea is probably foreign to you, but it is a very real phenomenon. When there isn't enough space for everyone to live comfortably, they stop having children as much.

The thing with the third world is that their death rates are usually so high that continually fucking won't really grow the population that much. They're too impoverished, and keep getting aide from the outside world. Really, what we need to do is stop funding those shitholes and let the populations stabilize.
>>
>>67748886
>eurocucks are only importing muslims to keep the economy stable

And ironically they've become an economic burden, a financial net loss.
>>
File: 1418809753731.jpg (109 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
1418809753731.jpg
109 KB, 1024x770
>>67744126

people are just shit. This is why Hitler lost the war. Either they are selfish, self-important petty entitled weaklings or they are complete mindless subhuman savages.

The very moment someone doesn't have to fight for his survival he stops giving a fuck about things like integrity, love and solidarity. This is why tribalism didn't evolve into true fascism and nationalism, but collapsed into "liberalism" and recklessness.
>>
>>67750956
>Population density in Rhein area or England is insane by Russian standards.
Not compared to Moscow.
>>
>>67750956
>>67750956
>>67751691
>>67752138
So, basically, just fuck it, let muslims/gypsies/niggers outbreed us
>>
>>67744126
Just retarded laws making creating a family an economical suicide, it works like this.

>be some minority that refuses to ever work, like gypsy
>be poor
>make shitload of kids
>can't take care of kids
>thousands of non-profit organizations starts to steal taxes from working tax payers to pay for your housing, food and whatever

>be local citizen of your country, usually white, majority
>be poor
>make any amount of kids
>can't take care of kids
>social services come, 'wow, what a failed parent, you're clearly bad influence for the girl and here Tyrone with Muhhamad are looking to adopt specifically white daughter, so we're taking her, don't forget alimony fgt'

European Union is social experiment and we get the shit end of the stick, not sure if they're testing us or what the fuck.
>>
>>67752163
Moscow Oblast's population density is 164/km^2. The most heavily populated region of Russia, except the three federal cities.
England's pop density is 406/km^2. 2.5 times Moscow Oblast's density. England as a whole.

Now, Balashikha district of Moscow Oblast is most crammed and populated one. 2000/km^2. It is perhapse the dirties and crammies region there is in the oblast.
Outer London pop density? 3900/km^2.
Living in Britain must be plain insanity.

>>67753425
No. Fuck govt. Kill aliens.
The plainer and effective the plan, the harder it is to start actually doing it.
When people get their children back, instead of being breeder cucks for bureaucrats and fatcats, Europe will prosper. That is if they ever get their right to own children back.
Nobody wants to be a wage slave breeder, hence Western civ is dying as its people don't want to protect it consciously or subconsciously.
>>
I don't get why low birthrate is a problem you know how fucking crowded my country is already. The problem is shitskins having high birthrates
>>
>>67755593
because, especially for you western euros, when the people start dying out, the comfy lifestyle that you are used to will be gone too
>>
>>67755778
theres no hope for the west, were fucked. because the enemy is ourselves, in both numbers and ideology
>>
>>67755778
It will only get comfier.
Boomers die. Eastern Europe analogue would be the Sovoks - "Commie nostalgists". Both gone from power and/or life is quite preferable.
Also less social security spending.
Less people - less workforce - price of labour increases.
Less people - less pollution - healthier nature and people - more productive labour.
Less people - less things needed - less mineral resources need exploitation - less dependency on some Zimbabwe mines or Chink factories.
Fuck overpopulation. We're people here to build and preserve, not cattle to toil and breed till it gets butchered by muzzie.

Invasion of shitskins to Western Europe is fatcats' and bureacucks' last attempt to make cattle breed or replace it with "better breeds". To deny Wessies their rightful reward for their labour, only for fatcats' to gorge even more of the economy pie.
>>
File: 3bpolska_liczba_ludnosci.jpg (29 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
3bpolska_liczba_ludnosci.jpg
29 KB, 604x311
>>67744126
>We are literally all dying out

No we're not, we're just getting older because we live longer. And the ruling class is trying to adjust society to the system that doesn't work in this scenario, instead of adjusting the system.
>>
>>67744475

Birthrates are not related to economy.
Just end female liberation in elegant fashion by, say, importing a diverse religion... and you'll fix it even if you reduced the wealth hundred fold.
>>
>>67744126
>Increase taxes on everything and give families minimal help!
>Surely that will make people want more kids
what the fuck
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.