[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you engage in interracial marriage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ffeefc.jpg (53 KB, 685x459) Image search: [Google]
ffeefc.jpg
53 KB, 685x459
Why or why not?

I would with whites.I don't do it with other races because I don't understand their cultures so they feel too different for me to like.

P.s. Please rate the girl in the first post on a scale of 0 to 10 and state your race and gender.
>>
File: xu dongdong1.jpg (37 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
xu dongdong1.jpg
37 KB, 469x700
Rate this girl on a scale of 0 to 10.
>>
>>67743315
No,

and link a straw poll next time so you can make the thread somewhat interesting.
>>
>>67743610
HOW does one even make polls on pol.
>>
>>67743610
I think people are tired of me asking me to rate this chick.
>>
>>67743315
>>67743334
>>67743501
Stfu you inferior gook
>>
>>67745900
I certainly am not inferior to you in intelligence and that's what matters.
>>
>>67746146
That's why we fuck yout women by the dozens. You all are insecure beta cucks that cry for our attention. Our lives don't revolve around "muh intellilect" which is a meme because you gooks cheat and lie your way through whatever college you go to. At the end of the day, whites have contributed more to society then you yellow monkeys, so there.
>>
>>67743315
Not to be stereotypical about it, but at the age of 23 I only had this one Yakut(Asian) girlfriend since I was 17. We met at uni and stayed together since. Yes, /pol/, I am pretty beta and she runs all shit. But she loves me and it's the only woman I know and I am going to stay loyal to her. Probably will propose next year.
>>
>>67746481
Uh...I am a woman.

I posted that girl because if you guys gave her a high score, I would try to examine how she styles her makeup as well her phi ratio.
>>
>>67746531
>Yes, /pol/, I am pretty beta and she runs all shit. But she loves me
Awww, that is so sweet :).
>>
>>67746681
You get the jist of my response. Ignore the beta cuck reference and replace it with you being a big white cock gobbler.
>>
>>67746796
it's way better to just be yourself instead of playing out some "alpha" "macho" bullshit. I feel really good under her cosy heel
>>
File: 1458097647633.png (518 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
1458097647633.png
518 KB, 625x442
>>67743315
>mfw i keep falling for asian girls
>currently chatting up one with a big fat butt
>want her to sit on my face so badly
>keep repeating the 14 Words but it's not helping

Welp, hapa baby time
>>
>>67743315
Hapa Time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.