[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany winning WW1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png (4 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png
4 KB, 1280x853
Would the world be a better place if Germany won WW1? I mean they weren't exactly evil... nothing like the Nazis at least, the German Empire was dragged into fighting like everyone else. If they won and Versailles was avoided could this have prevented the rise of Hitler and even WW2? Not trying to sound dumb or shitpost...but seriously could the Germans winning have been better than what happened?
>>
>>67742756

>Nazis
>Evil
>>
>>67742756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Prepare for feels.
>>
>>67742756
>German Empire annexing the British Empire but industrializing their colonies like crazy and pumping the world with hundreds of millions of Germans and Nords.

Oh god why did this not happen?
>>
>>67743145
Man just imagine what this could have turned into in 100 years, instead of them being fucked over in the end of the war and smashed even harder in WW2.
>>
>>67743145
It's strange. For the longest time we only recorded meaningful things, either personal or historical. We recorded the best moments, the most beautiful in life.

Nowadays we record everything, good, bad, neutral. We've saturated ourselves with recordings we barely notice when things happen because our eyes are glued to a screen. We've desensitized ourselves so much we barely know what is actually worth remembering anymore.

In a few hundred years when none of us are alive our recordings will still be around, but anyone trying to compile them will find it impossible to find the really remarkable things in the absolute flood of worthless shit we record every single day.
>>
>>67743145
;-; why is history so cruel to take away such beauty?
>>
>>67743785
K.. keep me posted
>>
>>67742756
Lets back it up a bit more and say Bismark just deposed the Kaiser rather than letting him destroy the country. No WWI at all and Germany probably would be a major power all through the 20th century.
>>
>>67742756
The world would have been better if America had not intervened.

The European powers would have worn themselves out, and had to negotiate on fairer terms with each other.

Germany would have fared much better int he ensuing decades, without Nazism as the red flag demonizing the right, the West would probably be a bit more conservative today.

For all we know, a German victory might have just led to the rise of Nazism in Britain instead, with Germany as part of the Allies.
>>
>>67744087
>Bismarck
>Depose the Kaiser
Are you kidding me? for the record Bismarck wasn't a German nationalist, he couldn't care less about those liberal cucks who supported a united Germany, Bismarck united Germany for the sole purpose of expanding the influence of the Hohenzollerns and was a supporter of the monarchy through and through.
>>
>>67744396
And then willy2 spit in his face. Wonder how he felt
>>
>>67744551
Loyal to the monarchy, He took it with dignity and respectfully disagreed with the Kaiser, and when their views on colony building finally reached a boiling point he followed with the Kaisers recommendation and resigned. It isn't his fault that the dynasty he wanted to protect was given a Kaiser with a superiority complex.
>>
>>67743891
It's because our world didn't deserve to go down such a path
>>
>>67742756
Bump
>>
>the German Empire was dragged into fighting like everyone else
Yeah well thanks to Britain's insane leader we also got dragged into yet another World War
>>
>>67748054
>germans dindu nuffin!!
K.. keep me fucking posted
>>
>>67748054
its ok germany we'll be allies in ww3 then you can know how it feels to win
>>
File: 1457825258758.jpg (61 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1457825258758.jpg
61 KB, 620x412
>>67748334
>>
>>67748486
Go prep the Syrian bull k thanks
>>
>>67748638ma
I don't think you're one to talk leaf. Didn't your "country" just celebrate the first refugee born baby in Canada and decided to import a trillion Syrians?
>>
>>67748744
>implying
I'm safe in the west top kek
>>
>>67748864
Well and I'm safe in the East, foreigners aren't welcome here.
>>
>>67748911
Ok so we have come to a conclusion
>>
File: 1450841420500.jpg (18 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
1450841420500.jpg
18 KB, 300x428
>>67748991
race war soon
>>
File: Y2228GUh.jpg (176 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
Y2228GUh.jpg
176 KB, 1024x684
>>67749093
Soon
>>
>>67748334
still keep your front doors unlocked big pussy, cooky-cutter-ville ?
DRAKE
LEAF DUDE WEED
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.