[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I argue with this guy every goddamn night and I suck ass at it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: oventime.png (143 KB, 489x856) Image search: [Google]
oventime.png
143 KB, 489x856
I argue with this guy every goddamn night and I suck ass at it. I'm so tired of it but I can't stop replying. Anyone wanna help with what to say?

I'm the black paint.
>>
Better not to say anything than to make Trump supporters look like idiots. Also liberals = blind

>mfw educating people about benghazi and they still think Hillary is good
>>
File: gettherope.png (77 KB, 504x869) Image search: [Google]
gettherope.png
77 KB, 504x869
I know I argue like a newfag but I have to compromise on kikebook. Also like I said I'm shit at debate.
>>
File: thisniggerisafaggottoo.png (174 KB, 500x865) Image search: [Google]
thisniggerisafaggottoo.png
174 KB, 500x865
one more i think
>>
>>67742575

Private citizens can be charged with First Amendment violations if serving as state actors, whether officially endorsed or not.

Protesters acting to silence someone the current admin is against and who other political parties are against may actually fall within the purview of being considered 'state actors.'

Given that the stated goal was not to protest, but to disrupt, and that numerous PACs and campaigns took credit, there is a case to be made.

Overlooking that, even assuming all the arguments from the left were true: Trump is entitled to constitutional rights as a citizen. Foreigners are not entitled to come here nor are they entitled to be spoken of kindly.
>>
File: racewarnow.png (73 KB, 456x862) Image search: [Google]
racewarnow.png
73 KB, 456x862
bump
>>
File: 1358278892109.jpg (82 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
1358278892109.jpg
82 KB, 493x750
>>67742575
>why the analogy fails

He's being televised so there is no shield. If he's being silenced, it is not a wall, it is literally silencing. Further, he's not paying for it. The common American people are paying for it. Trump's still gaining ground.

There's no problem with protesters itself. It is when they come to shutting down the opposition they become an issue. In no interpretation here are protesters here being a wall.

I can assist you on any further points.

P.S. Don't be an angry dumbass in the comments. You lose favor.
>>
>>67742731
>>67742863

Also, yeah, you argue like shit. Watch some youtube videos or something.

Here's a good example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryYETmi9lNA
>>
>>67742684
>>67742952
>>67743060
>>67743079

Sorry that took so long but here I am. Didn't make the pics before I posted this so any suggestions?
>>
>>67743131
On moment, I'll have something for the last post.
>>
>>67743060
You're right mate, me and the one guy have a long history of arguments and shit. I get angry too quick with him and just shitpost part of it.
>>
>>67743131

First and foremost, when arguing with lefties, never call it an argument. Call it a debate. It appeals to their faggoty sense of self worth and makes them feel educated...it also goads them to participate, because if they back out they're shutting down a 'conversation.'

Use you child voice. You know how you talk to little kids so they don't think you're going to punt them? You have to do that with lefties. Be so 'reasonable' and 'polite' it fucking hurts. Kill them with fucking kindness. Be so fucking sweet they get goddamned DIABETES. They're susceptible to guilt over just about anything, even being mad. Emotion is where all their arguments come from, if you take the wind from their sails they have nothing to support their claims.
>>
>>67743340
Okay I will, anything for the finer points of correcting his last post? I'm a bit drunk and don't have the presence of mind to rebut it all. Also I've calmed down a bit I was so fucking lit earlier so I think I can do it. Thanks anon I really appreciate your help.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80
>>
>>67743525

I wouldn't advise arguing with them drunk, either. You're more prone to having your emotions taken advantage of, and if they somehow find out you're drunk, they'll just throw that in your face over and over.

It is worth mentioning that being gay in a Muslim country will likely get one killed, quite possibly by being burned alive or thrown from a tall building. Saudi Arabia has a witchcraft hotline where people can call in tips to a witch hunter squad that will hunt accused witches down and bring them in for almost certain execution. In five of six major schools of Islamic philosophy, apostasy is punishable by death.

One can point to the atrocities of the past as much as they like, but at the end of the day using them to somehow ignore or even validate the atrocities of the future is a game with no winners. It is the same principle logic that has allowed the current admin to continue drone bombing hospitals and weddings; the guy before him did it, too. And the guy before him. And the guy before him.

One could easily argue the case for America's evil were they so inclined, but to do so in the name of propping up another evil, an evil that will likely destroy the very people arguing to protect it, is absurdism at its finest. Evils of the past do not justify the evils of the present, nor do they validate the evils of the future.

To suggest they do is to be as complicit as they claim Americans have always been to evil.
>>
How about you do something else with your life?
>>
>>67742575
How can Left Burgers be so bad at Math??
>Trump is winning because majority voted for him.
>"Hurr Durr Most people hated Trump."

It Upset me so much.
>>
>>67744061
I got out of work two hours ago. For three hours after work I do whatever the fuck I want. Fuck off aussie this thread isn't big enough to be worth your shitposting. You only have 73kb of data left right?

>>67743959
Thanks so much bro I'll take that advice, maybe I'll finish the 'debate' in the morning.
>>
>>67744441
Quints would have been so sexy damnit.
>>
>>67743291
>>67743131

The claim is that America has been the most gracious and forgiving in our known history. You saying there are great atrocities does not change this whatsoever. You see horrible acts elsewhere in the world and you see many of American atrocities be extrapolated into something bigger than it actually is in many cases. For instance, you Vianney say that the sold Africans weren't told they were going to be slaves and yet they they were kept AND SOLD as slaves as there is no other name for when you're property to people to be bought and sold.

Focusing on the great atrocities and ignoring the deep work to support the world over (for better or for worse) and work towards peace both inside and outside of the country is damn worth recognizing and it's disingenuous to ignore. Yes, there are failures in the good intents of people, but maybe we should focus on intent to grasp the morality of the people and not think of America as in a vacuum compared to other countries.

America is massive, its historical politics diverse, and its influence even moreso. When you're at this state it's comes with the territory to have to handle some hard times better than smaller countries that can have bigger and more powerful countries handle the tough issues for them.
>>
Not your personal army.
>>
>>67744491
Holy shit that was amazing. Whoever you are wolf I hope you become a politician.

>>67744638

>thinks thread is stupid and op is a fag
>posts anyway

top kek m8
>>
Think strategically. The correct answer is these protests are awesome. They equal free TV coverage, arrest records/limited employment opportunities for protesters, and average Americans being repulsed by these degenerates. This turns into ever-increasing polls for Trump.
>>
>>67745232
Never thought of it this way thanks mate that made me feel a lot better. Even attempts to stump the Trump end up adding to the meme magic. Love it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.