[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfort me in the fact that Trump isn't the antichrist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 400x400
Comfort me in the fact that Trump isn't the antichrist

Please tell me I just didn't vote for the apocalypse
>>
Anti-Christ will come unnoticed and be loved by all... lets say Trump is a little more controversial than that
>>
Anyone else remember when people said Obama was the antichrist?
>>
File: image.gif (930 KB, 336x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
930 KB, 336x206
The anti Christ is loved by all and accepted by everyone
A false prophet if you will
>>
>>67741748

he's probably not the antichrist

but why put off the apocalypse? something i'd want to get done with asap
>>
>>67741748
The antichrist was supposed to be popular and well-liked I thought?
>>
Was the second coming of Christ going to be as a lion rather than a lamb? Well then trump is the anti anti christ
>>
>>67741832
>>67741899
>>67741963
Trump confirmed as not the antichrist more likely the second coming famo
>>
>>67741833
anyone you dont like is the devils spawn and harbringer of the end times

its the Christfag version of calling everyone Hitler
>>
The antichrist is a make believe character in a work of fiction. Plus the book of the bible he is in iss about the Roman Empire not modern times. Fucks sake.
>>
the antichrist is a Masonic term you don't understand. Stop watching jewywood movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>67742077
Then the end times are upon us brother
>>
He might be. There's a chance he's a legitimate mental case. But, he's the best option that we have. If we picked him, it was our fault and we have no one to blame. Just accept it and vote for him. We'll see if he's a nutcase or if he's a good person soon enough.
>>
>>67741748
Idk, I had a weird dream about being chased by a black guy with a chainsaw, then when I was almost out of breath (it was night time) I got to a police officer in his vehicle, he just drove past me and looked me in the eyes. I woke up after that. When I went back to sleep I had a dream about a nuke hitting some big city SouthWest of the mississippi, when I was telling my family to get to the basement trying to gather them up they pushed me away and said shit like, "Don't go down there when it's so beautiful up here."
>>
You can be comforted easily in growing up and realizing your kike-invented religion is nothing but a bunch of ancient fictional fables and the anti-christ is as real as Santa Claus.
>>
op fag
>>
The Anti-Christ will be a Jew.
>>
>>67742424
>>67742171
wew lads

Remember you're the unwanted and unrespected minority here.
>>
>>67741748
Loved by all?
I'd say he's closer to Christ than the Anti-Christ. Just look at the character of the people who are attacking him. They're all degenerates.
>>
File: Trump napoleon.jpg (4 MB, 2064x2440) Image search: [Google]
Trump napoleon.jpg
4 MB, 2064x2440
>>67742077
>The Second Coming by WB Yeats
>Turning and turning in the widening gyre
>The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
>Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
>Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
>The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
>The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
>The best lack all conviction, while the worst
>Are full of passionate intensity.

>Surely some revelation is at hand;
>Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
>The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
>When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
>Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
>A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
>A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
>Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
>Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
>The darkness drops again; but now I know
>That twenty centuries of stony sleep
>Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
>And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
>Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Is this the God Emperor?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.