[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TYT outraged at Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: cenko.png (117 KB, 351x304) Image search: [Google]
cenko.png
117 KB, 351x304
The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5vkrtsDX74
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5vkrtsDX74

Liberals BTFO. Within 3 minutes they called him fascist, Hitler, KKK, low IQ
>>
>>67740899
Does the word "fascist" even meaning anything anymore?
>>
>>67741096
anyone the left doesnt like
>>
>TYT
Who even watches this shit? Why do you have such little regard for your free time?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-tu3HV2dTE
>muh rape shirt
>>
>Be 50 delegates away from nomination
>Brokered Convention
>Given to a person 300 delegates away
>Doesn't expect there to be backlash
>Trump foresees this and shares his prediction

HE'S FUCKING INCITING VIOLENCE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUJiHlYFstc

This is what these faggots litteraly believe. Berniecucks think they're actual revolutionaries or someshit.
>>
File: Cb3PXR1WEAAeGPA.jpg:large.jpg (84 KB, 981x622) Image search: [Google]
Cb3PXR1WEAAeGPA.jpg:large.jpg
84 KB, 981x622
>>67740899

I can hardly wait to see TYT on election night!!
>>
Aaaah I haven't seen one of these videos form the fat cockroach in quite some time, let's have a little look .... aaaa hahahahahah he never dissapoints
>>
>>67741221
>says the guy in a Mongolian imageboard
>>
>>67740899
Come on guys. Give him a break. Hes just upset that the bernie is finished.
>>
>>67740899
>ALRIGHT SO LET ME EXPLAIN THIS...
>Makes up shit about how they know what other people REALLY think deep down
TYT, every time.
>>
>>67740899
So what else is new?
>>
>>67742610
Wasting time on a Cambodian cave scrawling forum is still better than listening to a fat t*rk rant about libshit pham
>>
>>67740899
>Turks

America what are you doing. These are muslim rape babies from the offspring of the fall of the mother of cities.

What are you doing why is this a thing?
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
trump has about triple the IQ than that dirty turkroach, TYT is a echo-chamber anyways its just the reddit crowed that uses their network.
>>
>>67740899
So basically if they screw Trump out of the nomination the people that voted for him will be upset.

Yeah, no shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0eU3Fr0nsY

trumps going to win guys
>>
>the young roaches
>2016
nobody cares
>>
OF COOOOUUUURSE
>>
>>67740899
>Trump is fascist for pointing out what might cause people to riot
Aren't these the same people who encouraged, justified, and supported BLM, Arab Spring, and other race riots, are they openly admitting that they are a fascist organization?
>>
>>67744581
Well as they make a point of saying, they are allowed to say those things but Trump is not allowed to since he is running.

This is literally what they said.
>>
>>67744271
Lmao these turk retards are literally equally cancer as feminists
>>
im subbed to them just to watch them squirm when bernie drops out, then watch them tell their autistic crowed to support hillary.
>>
>>67740899
First sentence of this fucking video:

>Donald Trump is threatening riots
>Threatening riots
>Threatening

Jesus fuck I hate journalists.
>>
>>67744581
No, you see...
It's DIFFERENT because they are COMMENTATORS.
Never mind the fact they essentially work as megaphones for presidential candidates or the actual president at times, they are NEUTRAL and therefore nobody to the right of their position can be.
>>
>low IQ
>iowa caucus is enormously important
>"he didnt disavow the kkk"
>fascist

wew
>>
>>67740899
>low IQ
IQ is a meme, but Donald Trump has all the signs of being cognitively high-functioning. I think a lot of people in the media don't know what a smart person would actually look like. They often look like Donald Trump.

You can't use Trump's literal words as evidence he isn't smart. He's running a political campaign, building a brand, talking to voters. What makes him smart is the effect he has.
>>
>>67740899

stop shilling these leftist cunts cunt
>>
File: 1457665649414.jpg (373 KB, 999x735) Image search: [Google]
1457665649414.jpg
373 KB, 999x735
The Young Turds.
>>
>>67744672
They also say that he says it because that is what he wants to happen as if he doesn't want to just win legitimately.

Does that mean all this talk of hitler and fascism from their side means they secretly just want a new fascist hitler to rise and run their shitty lives for them?
>>
>>67744873
>Jesus fuck I hate journalists.
They're not journalists, they are pundits. Their entire job is to take news from other sources and tint them with a lense. They are the "dramatic reenactment" of news.
>>
>>67744873
>riots
you mean like ones the left already starts daily? fucking hell. I hate them too, mate.
>>
its not "more votes".Its adding up all the other candidates votes, it is undemocratic, fuck off.
>>
they don't even try and use logic. they simply throw out he's hitler and a fascist while lying and exaggerating everything that surrounds trump.

one trump rally a guy is punched but if you listen to them it happens in every rally. if you're black then you're simply thrown out. trump is calling for race wars and shit. they talk about how kasich is a good guy when he mentions he wants to bloody the nose of russia and he doesn't see a war he won't start or fight, but trump is a fascist while calling iraq a mistake, being neutral on palestine, and not being for overthrowing governments.

i never respect him after i saw his debate with a female arguing for men's rights, but he could actually be kind of neutral on other topics. even earlier trump videos he was neutral but now he just lies. all these calls for media to not be nice to trump is actually just disregarding any amount of truth and saying he raped a woman, murdered a child, and will nuke china,mexico, and japan day 1.
>>
>>67740899
>the young turks
>turks
there s your problem OP
>>
>40+ years old Turk
>Young
>>
File: _83010239_gop2016bush_logi.jpg (21 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_83010239_gop2016bush_logi.jpg
21 KB, 660x371
>>67740899
Trump officially stumped.
Bound to join the loser's circle with Jeb.
Play nice now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns

>trump rhetoric is too spicy

meanwhile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns
>>
>>67740899

I don't watch TYT videos, I want to see that little genocide denying faggot starve.

>>67741221

Its shilling, if he didn't use people that hate him as desperation ad revenue then he wouldn't have ad revenue.
>>
>>67740899
>I think there would be riots
>I think bad things would happen, I really do

PFFT WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE FASCIST
>>
>>67746987
It's a reference to a Turkish death squad. Though the Armenian genocide totes didn't happen the people who carried it out are heroes to Turks.
>>
>>67746987
They're named after a group responsible for bringing democracy to the Ottoman empire back in the 1900's.

Or, if you're more cynical, they're named after a group of young South Vietnamese military up-and-comers who tried to secretly replace their senior officers (I guess Stewart and Colbert?) and grab their influence as their own.
>>
>>67741096
It means left-wing.
>>
File: Turked.jpg (31 KB, 315x236) Image search: [Google]
Turked.jpg
31 KB, 315x236
Trump is low IQ - Runs multibillion dollar global conglomerate.

Young Turks High IQ - Run a youtube news network from a shed somewhere.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.