[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting something set up where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1456294565700.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1496) Image search: [Google]
1456294565700.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1496
Hey guys.

I'm thinking of getting something set up where if it turns out to be a brokered convention a group of us and others will show up ready to fight for the future of the United States of America. This would be a huge commitment. For those that would be less committed, but want to come, please say so.

I've got some ideas right now, but at this moment I just need to see how many, if anyone, would be willing to participate in this sort of endeavor.

I'm taking this very, very seriously. Please understand that if Trump loses, the elites on both the left and right that pull the strings of the American people will have validation. If Trump loses, they will know they are unstoppable. They're throwing everything they have against him, and if they succeed, the future of our country is at great risk, and perhaps even the world. This election is no longer about who's going to be the President for the next several years. This election is about what democracy will look like 50 years from now.

Please respond in this thread if you are interested. The future will thank us when we are successful.

-J

There is no greater purpose in life than to live, fight, and die for the freedom of your fellow countrymen.
>>
>>67740795

F.B.-Hiiiiii!!!
>>
>>67740863
Thank you for showing up, you just reminded me to make it clear only those with the American flag will be considered to participate with us. Possibly Canadian as well, it depends how devoted you are in that regard really.
>>
File: 1440210656099.jpg (49 KB, 524x800) Image search: [Google]
1440210656099.jpg
49 KB, 524x800
>>67741108

Are you overweight? You wright like an obese person.
>>
>>67741890
Ok
>>
File: k5ETxlv.jpg (180 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
k5ETxlv.jpg
180 KB, 850x1100
>>67742240

That's not a 'no'!
>>
>>67742632
Thank you for the bump while i was shitting
>>
>>67740795
^ This is what an antagonist plant looks like boys

take notes
>>
I'm taking vacation that week to hold a sign if we have a brokered convention.

I was thinking a "Trump for the 99%" with a Guy Fawkes mask, just to mix it up
>>
>>67743146
Classic, lol
>>
Why hello, fellow Fourchanners!

Donald Trump is just great, isn't he? Pepe "for the win," as they say. Memetics magic!

What say we all get together and discuss some ways to hurt our political enemies, the dreaded "cuck-servatives"! Just drop me your name and email, and we can get started straightaway!

*salute* :)
>>
File: obama-laugh.jpg (48 KB, 800x446) Image search: [Google]
obama-laugh.jpg
48 KB, 800x446
>>67740795

>yfw 90% of /pol/ gets shot after trying to pull a beer hall putsch
>yfw anime threads disappear
>>
>>67740795
>Hi! I'm an agent provocateur
Try harder FBI. I expect more from my tax dollars.
>>
>>67745240
do cuckservatives buy guns?
>>
>>67740795
To obvious man, intern? I'm working on my application to the FBI myself. How's the pay?
>>
>>67740795

Maybe the FBI does this to see if they get responses from their agents, make sure they're not snoozing, like secret shopper
>>
If it comes to a brokered convention, i will go either alone or with anyone that joins me. If I'm alone, my hope is that I'll be able to utilize the angry crowd already there for my own goals which will ultimately be their own goals.

The main reason i need someone from here or any tech-savvy site is two reasons: Firstly, for someone to record/stream the event in case of media blackout. Secondly, i would need someone to help find information on the addresses of both left and right elitists that are proven to work against the American people. These addresses would then be displayed to the nation, in hopes that people all across will act accordingly and take action into their own hands to secure democracy.

I also do not appreciate being assumed a liar on here, a place i have considered my home. But i understand the fact that it's difficult to trust. So i will be posting my dress attire for the event if it takes place so you know it's me.
>>
>>67740795
You forgot your autism meds.
>>
>>67740795

We are a board of peace
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>67747207
If you're actually serious about that, you need a more secure channel of communication, try the deep web, this is bordering too close on insurrection, then again you're probably fbi anyway so why waste my time.
>>
>>67749076
I am serious. This thread was made to gauge the devotion of this board to the cause of freedom and to see how many if any would support and join me. Then we would move to a secure channel of communication in order to work out the details.

>>67748721
So did you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.