[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Relatives Of Killed 17-Year-Old Home Invader: How Else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 2016-03-16_220423.png (803 KB, 1260x450) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16_220423.png
803 KB, 1260x450
> Relatives Of Killed 17-Year-Old Home Invader: How Else Is He 'Gonna Get His Money'?

Have any of you ever heard anything as dumb as this fucking shit before?? And does it scare you that there are people this dumb out there in the world?

That quote is from the 17 year-old female cousin of a 17 year-old boy who was shot and killed in Miami after having broken in to a house and encountered the homeowner as he was leaving. This stupid/possibly-retarded bitch was defending her cousin for having broken in to the house, by suggesting that burglarizing other people's houses is the only way he could get money for clothes and such things. And, of course, they are decrying the actions of the female homeowner who shot the kid after encountering/confronting him as he was leaving out the back of her home.

Seriously, how can someone be this fucking stupid? And has anyone ever heard anything that is more idiotic than this?

For the record, I have mixed feelings about the boy being shot, as I don't know the exact circumstances of the encounter/confrontation that took place in the back of the house as the owner showed up (after seeing someone having broken in and entered her home on surveillance cameras) to check on her home. However, I simply can not understand someone legitimately defending the actions of the 17 year-old boy breaking in to people's home by suggesting that he needed to do it to be able to get money, as though he could not actually try to get a job or perform some kind of work to earn money honestly and legally.

Thoughts? Feelings? Opinions? And, seriously, is this the dumbest shit ever legitimately said on video?

Link: http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/93332609-video-burglars-family-blames-homeowner-for-shooting

Link: http://www.dailywire.com/news/4144/relatives-killed-17-year-old-home-invader-how-else-robert-kraychik
>>
Shes a nigger
What did you expect?
>>
File: 2016-03-16_220459.png (545 KB, 931x422) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16_220459.png
545 KB, 931x422
>>67740308
Home / News / VIDEO: Burglar's family blames homeowner for shooting

Florida Guns Shooting Video

March 16, 2016 272 Comments

"How Else He Gonna Get His Money?"

FLORIDA - The family of a 17-year-old are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson and released the following statement to CBS Miami:
“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond, He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.

You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

> You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”
>>
i sure do hate black people
>>
File: 2016-03-16_220252.png (624 KB, 1261x561) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16_220252.png
624 KB, 1261x561
Relatives of a teenaged home invader who was killed by a homeowner while seemingly exiting the home he had broken into are asking observers to consider the mentality of of children “raised in the hood.”

17-year-old Trevon Johnson was shot and killed after the 54-year-old woman homeowner was alerted to his crime via a home surveillance system. After arriving at her home, she witnessed Johnson exiting a window of her house. There was then a confrontation in which Johnson was shot once. Police arrived on the scene within seconds and applied CPR. After being rushed to the hospital, Johnson was pronounced dead.

Seemingly justifying her relative’s commission of burglary, Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris suggested it was the only way through which he could obtain money.

“You have to understand, you have to look at it from a child's point of view that was raised in the hood. How he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school?" asked Harris.

"I don't care if she have her gun license, her rights, or any of that,” said Harris. “That is way beyond law. Way beyond."

Speaking of what she described as Johnson’s bright future, Harris said her cousin loved education and learning.

> "He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals. He was very big on education. He loved going to school. He loved learning,” added Harris.

Rejecting the police’s characterization of the use of lethal force as having been lawfully applied in defense of property, Harris said the 54-year-old female homeowner should have allowed her cousin to flee.

"It's no reason, she should've waited until after he walked out the yard," said Harris.

No word yet from the campaigns of Hillary Clinton or Senator Bernie Sanders on Johnson’s eligibility for integration into the left-wing racial agitprop of Black Lives Matter, a narrative both have endorsed and furthered. Also no word yet from President Barack Obama or Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
>>
File: florida.gif (722 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
florida.gif
722 KB, 320x240
>Florida
Nothing to see here move along
>>
I like that they basically imply that they knew about his burglarizing and supported it
>>
File: 2016-03-16_220232.png (29 KB, 372x166) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16_220232.png
29 KB, 372x166
>>67740465
>>67740585
Well, many of them sure do seem to make it difficult to not think lowly/be leery of and dislike them, but I genuinely try to not let that way of thinking affect me too much.

I'm curious if anyone on here will be sympathetic of, or can actually empathize with, this girl and her viewpoint? Is there anyone besides this young man's cousin who will actually agree that he had the right to break in to people's home to try to get the things he needs/wants? Does anyone on here even have sympathy for this 17 year-old kid and/or his family?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x311
>>67740308
this is a new low
for niggz
& the world.
People are dumber than ever.
& the niggs are leading the pole position.
Worst thing is even with this dumb niggs quote, BLM's dumb ass will still get behind it.
>>
>>67742767
this is a new low
for niggz
& the world.
People are dumber than ever.
& the niggs are leading the pole position.

Worst thing is even with this dumb niggs quote, BLM's dumb ass will still get behind it.

> "No word yet from the campaigns of Hillary Clinton or Senator Bernie Sanders on Johnson’s eligibility for integration into the left-wing racial agitprop of Black Lives Matter, a narrative both have endorsed and furthered. Also no word yet from President Barack Obama or Attorney General Loretta Lynch."

What I don't understand, or, at least, what I wholeheartedly disagree with and despise, is why/that groups like BLM are so willing to get involved with and defend people and situations like this one. Obviously, they are mostly just looking to further their movement and increase their power and influence by any means necessary, and not to defend and try to help people who deserve it. And, unfortunately, they seem to be gaining power and influence.

Sadly, groups like BLM and the many scumbag politicians in America are doing a pretty good job of further dividing the citizens of this country. Which, to me, is pretty fucking scary to think about.
>>
>>67740308
>yep, there is nothing like starting a day with raging....
>>
Lady probably saved Florida over a million dollars by spending $1.15 on a hollow point.

The positive aspects of firearm ownership on state funds is enough to justify giving out guns and ammo like silly candy at the replica of Fred Savage's room my Uncle made in his basement.
>>
>burglary and robbery
>"BUT HOW ELSE HE GUNNA GIT HIS MONIES?"

Laqwansha there has a bright future ahead in the federal government. somebody needs to make her a senator.
>>
Getting a job is a 'white man' thing to do.

If you get a job, you are becoming part of the 'white man's system'

Getting a job is something you only do if you've already exhausted the following alternatives:

>getting welfare
>selling drugs
>robbing houses and cars
>stealing from family members
>>
>>67740308
Reminder that the antebellum South was the only period in history where African Americans had 100% employment.
>>
File: The Niggerithm.jpg (209 KB, 1607x617) Image search: [Google]
The Niggerithm.jpg
209 KB, 1607x617
>>67744782

Give a nigger a fish, and you feed him for a day;
Let him starve to death and you won't have to shoot him when he breaks into your house.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.