[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad caught me praying(Islamic) and he hates Islam or religion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 26
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 160x229) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 160x229
I was just praying for good fortune but also that I wanted to see if I can start spiritually collecting to God.

I looked like a fool. A hypocrite. I hate religion and what it's done to the world and I don't mean that in a neckbeard way.

My father also likes Trump, just like me. I feel like he may have gone to bed thinking his son is a failure.

Anyway, Im really embarrassed. What should I do?
>>
>>67739874
Keep praying brother, do not let man stand in your way to God. Do not concern yourself with what you look like in front of your father or anyone else, only yourself. I am sure if you were to stand in front of the mirror after prayer you would feel love emanating from your heart and forcing you to smile.

You did a good thing and if your father is far to occupied with his own activity in decadence, do not let it concern you. Seek to get closer to God and God will come closer to you brother.
>>
>>67739874
Poo on Quran
>>
>>67739874
>poster is canadian
why am i not surprised
>>
>>67740152
The thing is my dad didn't say a word. He's also very smart and doesn't pray. So I am afraid I look like a failure because Islam might be a false religion. I don't know much about Islam, I just wanted to pray because a friend of mine told me his life has turned around since he started praying. I may have looked like a fool. :(
>>
Inshallah your father will be smote by Allah for disrespecting him and Muhammad (PBUH) will bless you with good fortune and many many wives!
>>
File: 1450186714906.jpg (81 KB, 876x780) Image search: [Google]
1450186714906.jpg
81 KB, 876x780
>>67740459
>>
File: wcdn_canada_2k420.png (77 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
wcdn_canada_2k420.png
77 KB, 1280x640
>>67739874
>>
>>67740436
Your friend, myself, and innumerable other men have come to see the benefits of prayer and if your father doesn't, you should not be deterred. If you allow it to become a habit, you will see for yourself why prayer is a custom in all religions; you may even inspire your father to begin to pray once he sees your own passion and improvement because of practicing prayer.

Islam is no more than submission to God; if you believe in God as the omnipotent creator, naturally you would submit to Him and would thus be a Muslim. For Islam to be a false religion, God would have to be either nonexistent or without the infinite capacities that characterize Him. Based on your post, I assume you believe in God and so find solace in that it is not a false religion. Read the Quran with commentaries and watch lectures online; this way you will learn more and see for yourself if it is a false religion or not.
>>
>>67739874
Don't worry, just taqiyya him into thinking you aren't a failure. But don't worry, as a muslim you will always be a failure.
>>
>>67740215
okay pajeet
>>
>>67739874
why would you post this on /pol/? so many muslim forums
>>
>>67740215
INDIA YES
>>
>>67739874
Stop complaining about your step-dad and get back to work Trudeau.
>>
>>67739874

Turn from that awful, heathen religion and pray to God in literally any other Abrahamic religion if you're interested.

Islam is literally every negative stereotype you have heard about Christians mixed with bastardized Jewish ritual law and a clergy that consists of shrieking apes that will threaten to kill you for not believing exactly as they do and cowards that don't put those apes in their places like any other religion does.

If you want something Abrahamic and Middle Eastern that isn't Christianity, be a decent person and at least go Baha'i.
>>
>>67740215
>Designated shitting Quran
>>
>>67740436
Look more into it then. People who don't pray to God are not as smart as they appear because they will burn in hell for eternity and there is no rational reason to avoid prayer.

Islam is the only real monotheistic religion, it is the same message God has given all the prophets. Also girls love proper religious muslims, so if you want good pious wives who will be faithful and not drunken whores then you better get a reputation for being a proper muslim.
>>
File: 777.jpg (246 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
246 KB, 300x419
>>67740215
Excellent bantz. You're a good sport.

>>67739874
Your father is an excellent example to follow. You'll be happier and less torn when religious tensions boil over. You could also consider alternatives to Allah who demand fewer horrible acts.
>>
Convert to something else.
>>
Look into proper sources like mufti menk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Vzb8toP3k
and see WHY you should pray. Prayer is beneficial. My life turned around completely (for the better) when I started praying.

>>67741498
Bahai is stupid and includes everything in islam as well, but without actually following it. It is full of logical contradictions and so is christianity.

Islam on the other hand don't have logical contradictions.
>>
>>67740967
I only recently started believing in God (just god himself). I don't believe in the fanatics of the masses. I have tried reading the Quran but I don't understand Arabic and I have to read the English translation. And even then, it doesn't make much sense to me. It seems like a very hard book to decipher and sometimes it looks like I am wasting my time with the "morphine of the masses". It's very hard to commit to it. I just keep coming back to it because

1) I struggle with life
2) I realized the old generations were up to something big
>>
>>67741403
fuck that, I don't want to go talk to those people.
>>
>>67739874
>My dad caught me praying(Islamic)

his son is a failure
>>
>>67741498
I always liked Christ more but churches are only sunday mornings and I don't know how to attend one. ( I don't have a christian background)
>>
If you really hated religion then why on earth are you even praying to Allah, quit the shitposting leafman
>>
>>67742376
The problem is that out of 1 million Muslims I have ran into in my life, i may have only liked 2 or 3. But I like many Christians. I am really afraid it may be a false religion. And there's no easy way to find out if it is or not.
>>
>>67742598
because I grew up back home, and Islam and mosques are all that I'm familiar with.
>>
File: 1458107272401.png (174 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
1458107272401.png
174 KB, 389x390
>>67739874
>Islam
>mud people
>speaks broken English
>Canadian flag
Go back to Iraq, Iran, wherever the fuck you're fromistan and don't come back.
>>
>>67742918
that's not very christian of you. I am not a fukin lunatic muslim like the others. I'm not even muslim, but you can't close all the doors and windows as we say in our language
>>
>>67743005
>say in our language
Your language does not belong in Canada. Leave now.
>>
>>67743111
no. life is shiit back home.
>>
File: cucknadian.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
cucknadian.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
>>67739874
>>
>>67743209
Too bad. Your people fucked up, so you fix your own mess.
>>
>>67743261
>holy quaran

kek
>>
>>67743287
As soon as Israel and America Pull out , we will get to it. How are you enjoying the oil prices btw?
>>
>>67742380
>morphine of the masses
This is a ridiculous notion and one that is repeated by ignorant boys who are too arrogant to see why these texts are considered holy and why they have survived for centuries.

I understand Arabic and still find difficulty in understanding what is in the Quran so I have one that has English, Arabic, and a dense collection of interpretations also in English to help contextualize some of the more obscure passages.

I hope you see that by looking for God, you are breaking from the masses who would sooner not even give a thought to their souls and what is to come after this fleeting life. That religion is for the 'masses' may have been valid when Nietzsche spewed it, but now when the truly pious make up the insignificant minority, it cannot be said.

I am a Muslim but I have found my faith in God to be strengthened from readings outside of the Quran as well. I suggest works by St. Augustine, Dostoevsky, and Kierkegaard besides the Quran. This is a lifelong journey brother, do not be discouraged by the obstacles in your path and may God ease your search for Truth.
>>
File: 1457808538089.jpg (138 KB, 730x462) Image search: [Google]
1457808538089.jpg
138 KB, 730x462
>>67739874
>I hate what religion has done to this world

>Better praise the deathcult that is burning europe to the ground
>>
>>67742380
Read the Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation. It's kinda like the KJV, and relatively easy to understand.
>>
>>67739874
>What should I do?
blow yourself up. it's the islamic way
>>
>>67743560
>using Canada as a cuckshed to escape Jews and collect welfare
Immigrants are truly vile creatures.
>>
>>67742376

>Islam on the other hand don't have logical contradictions

>Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? *For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills.* So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do. (35:8)

>Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. *And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves.* (30:9)

Nice try, Dalmar. And let's not get into the parts where the Quran, the allegedly perfect word of God, flubs science like:

>So let man observe from what he was created. He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs. (86:5-7)
>>
File: 1424116158328.jpg (50 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1424116158328.jpg
50 KB, 500x446
>>67739874

y not just say allahue akbir fagit then gibe him quran so can do bacon n b infidel
>>
File: piglets.jpg (37 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
piglets.jpg
37 KB, 400x377
>>67739874

You should be castrated and forced to eat your own cock, pedophile worshiping piece of shit.
>>
>>67739874
Stop wasting your time with inferior systems of consciousness.
>>
File: 1458078414961.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1458078414961.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>67739874
>Read OP
>Check Flag
Here's your (You)
>>
>>67744049
>>Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? *For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills.* So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do. (35:8)
>>Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. *And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves.* (30:9)
How do these contradict...Are you autistic?

>>So let man observe from what he was created. He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs. (86:5-7)
Nice try: http://call-to-monotheism.com/alleged_contradiction_between_qur_an__86_5_7__and_embryology__by_islamtoday
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>67739874
>>67740436
>>67740967
>>67742380
>>67743602
Am I in this thread again? Is this an infomercial?
>>
>>67744418
It's one those threads that happen when mods go to sleep.
>>
File: 1432077728534.jpg (109 KB, 1023x692) Image search: [Google]
1432077728534.jpg
109 KB, 1023x692
>>67739874

mebe if uu cut of ur whole pen is allan will give you power to not b a fagit

then agan mebe not
>>
>>67743602
What is the name or type of the Quran you have? I think context is what is making it hard for me to understand. I had a friend that would tell me the context and information on the tribes described in Quran and it was the most interesting stories I heard.
>>
File: rot_prayer_killed.jpg (453 KB, 942x1226) Image search: [Google]
rot_prayer_killed.jpg
453 KB, 942x1226
>>67744839
You want something good to read, read pic related >>67744173.

Otherwise don't cuck my fucking country with Islam. You're interested in Islam as a matter of curiosity? You read "A simple Koran" by Bill Warner, which is available for free if you do a quick google search. It's a Koran where the chapters have been re-ordered so that they're in chronological order of revelation.

You want a quick, non biased bio of Mo? You read Watt's "Muhammad : Prophet and statesman".
>>
>>67744839
Like I said above, Abdullah Yusuf Ali is your guy.

But if you don't want to shell out your money, you can easily just google for context and read tafsir (commentary) online.
>>
You must travel to syria and part take in ISIS jihad
>>
>>67740436
Sounds like you are trying to find yourself. Be careful. Islam is a cult, and once you join in, they won't willingly let you leave. Bear in mind that your "friend" who said prayer made them feel good are virtue shaming, and acting as "artful dodger" recruiting sergeants for the cause.
My advice is that you find the teacher you trust most at school to give you honest life advice, and go talk to them about what you are feeling. At the very least, they will give you a contact for someone to talk to who won't fill your head with batshit insane hate nonsense from the dark ages.
Good luck!
>>
>>67744839
It is simply called The Holy Quran: English translation of the meanings and Commentary. The translation is Yusuf Ali's but the commentary makes up the majority of the text and makes the book itself close to two thousand pages.
>>
>>67745121
>Bill Warner
>unbiased
Get out
>>
>>67739874
Pray shit, get hit.
>>
>>67739874
You are a degenerate piece of shit and you should kill yourself, preferably without strapping a bomb on yourself and blowing up in some heavily populated location.
>>
File: rot_dhimmi_1.jpg (450 KB, 936x1596) Image search: [Google]
rot_dhimmi_1.jpg
450 KB, 936x1596
>>67745242
Yeah, fuck you too. It's actually fucking impossible to present the Koran the way he did in a biased way. He literally just copied and pasted the chapters so they would be in chronological order instead of being in the retarded order it's actually in.

It's the only version of the Koran I know of which has been re-arranged this way. Anybody can do it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (52 KB, 362x434) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
52 KB, 362x434
>>67739874
not sure if trollling or stupid
>>
>>67745397
>He literally just copied and pasted the chapters so they would be in chronological order instead of being in the retarded order it's actually in.
That's literally the order it's meant to be in. How are you gonna tell an author that you understood their book better than their them? Do you know how autistic you sound?

>It's the only version of the Koran I know of which has been re-arranged this way. Anybody can do it.
No, "anybody" can't do it, since there isn't some definitive chronology of chapters. But it honestly doesn't matter, since each chapter is self-contained.
>>
>>67741855
>People who don't pray to God are not as smart as they appear because they will burn in hell for eternity
kek'd
>>
>>67745212
>Islam is a cult
The misinformation here in this thread is as alarming as it is abundant. This is a pathetic claim that I could not look past without having to comment. Islam is submission to God, it is not a cult. There are cults in Islam, sure just like there are within any other religion. Who would stop you from choosing your own religion? He is not in Saudi where he would have to hide his faith if it was not Islam, so who are the 'they' who won't willingly let him leave?

It's nonsense like this that is feeding the general misconceptions about Islam. You have heard that it is a religion of peace and love for a reason; there are MILLIONS of followers for a reason; the OP came here and didn't abandon prayer and Islam immediately for a reason as well. It is because this is the comprehensive religion for man encompassing all that has preceded it. There is nothing to 'be careful' of: look into yourself and learn of the religion from books that have survived the test of time and from revered lecturers.
>>
File: kathir_ayat_of_the_sword.jpg (280 KB, 904x848) Image search: [Google]
kathir_ayat_of_the_sword.jpg
280 KB, 904x848
>>67745616
>That's literally the order it's meant to be in. How are you gonna tell an author that you understood their book better than their them? Do you know how autistic you sound?

Well, that's a fucking blasphemous statement if I ever heard one. Are you saying the the authors of the Koran are those who compiled it in the order it's in after Muhammad's death? I'm pretty sure it's blasphemy to attribute authorship of the the Koran to anybody other than God. Check your shirk privilege shitlord.

Basic fact about the Koran is that it was compiled after Mo's death and it wasn't compiled in chronological order.

>No, "anybody" can't do it, since there isn't some definitive chronology of chapters. But it honestly doesn't matter, since each chapter is self-contained.

Each chapters is usually a jumbled mess of incoherently stringed together ayat with various topical transition that makes no fucking sense. The chronology matters because it shows the evolution of Muhammad's preaching over time from a more peaceful, messenger type of person to a more state oriented and war like figure. You know, so we can better understand that context you guys care so much about.
>>
>>67743602
>I understand Arabic and still find difficulty in understanding what is in the Quran
That just means that you are stupid, not that the Koran is "deep".
Islam is for sub 70 IQ moron's.
It's why Islamic "scholars" are only interested in interpretations of one book, whereas christian, Jewish and Buddhist scholars invent the big bang theory and the laws of physics.
It's why the koran makes no sense. It doesn't have to, because it's for morons.
It's why Islamic countries are stoneage shitholes. Because they are run by morons.
It's why Islam hasn't moved on in 1,40-0 years. It's moronic.
It's why it's the worlds slowest shrinking religion. There are a lot of morons.
It's why muslims are so violent. Anger is the first resort of a frustrated retard.
>>67745721
Appeal to popularity, ridicule and authority.
Nice one, retard!
>>
>>67746010
One thing I know is that Islamic countries are all terrible places to be. And western "degenerate" countries are more peaceful and tolerant in Islamic standards. That's my father is so hateful of the religion. (or maybe just muslims)
>>
>>67739874
Dude really, take a course in yoga or meditation if you want relief, you may well find a spiritual comfort without having to believe anything on faith there.

>inb4 mediation is buddist/religious

Sure, you may get someone who wants to bring their own religious or new age myths about spirituality, but really, just go listen to a good video about mediation. It's just about focus of attention on the experience of consciousness.

Sam Harris might be the one for you here
>>
>>67739874

>Replying to Canadian shit posters
>>
>>67745899
fuk. reading that pic-related reminded me of what got me paranoid that my father thinks I'm a failure. He suffered so much under Islam in our country
>>
>>67740215
It's not figurative when you say it, it's quite graphic really
>>
>>67747013
>>67747013
>He suffered so much under Islam in our country

Tell your father that he and your mother should have never immigrated to a western nation.
>>
>>67740215

This.

Pisslam is cancer.
>>
>>67740967
Get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>67740215
Wonderful india 10/10
>>
File: dib.jpg (40 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
40 KB, 550x404
>>67746779
> Islamic countries are all terrible places to be

who started this meme? most islamic countries are better than western cucktries
quwait,bahrain,uae,jordan,turkey
these are much better than most of the EU and USA

>b-but why muslims move to west

because you let them and you hand them free money lol

face it you are bunch of cucks
>>
>>67740967

GTFO my country, shitskin snackbar faggot.
>>
>>67748314
There's over 50 states in the OIC and most of them are shit compared to the west. We so wish you would just stay where you are. Except the fucking cucks, of course. They do love them some muslims.
>>
>>67739874
You're a failure and chose the least spritual religion in existence to participate in. One only has to watch the videos of Dr Bill Warner and his study of political islam across 40 years see the light.
>>
File: 1455947613800.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1455947613800.jpg
115 KB, 1200x1600
>>67740215
not bad Pajeet
>>
>>67739874
Kill yourself
>>
>>67740215
You did well, Sanjeet
>>
File: moon goddess allah.jpg (96 KB, 848x467) Image search: [Google]
moon goddess allah.jpg
96 KB, 848x467
>>67739874
>>67740436
Islam is not about submission to God but to a false moon demon called allah.

Proving Allah is Isis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ

Know Your Enemy (Part 27 - Allah)
http://youtu.be/x_s5By7s8z0

Know Your Enemy (Part 28 - The Kabah)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fodMC9oTy7Q

Ex-Muslim Conversion Story
http://youtu.be/4onVthQMmNA
>>
>>67748314
>because you let them.

yeah they let us flee from our country. My dad was a professor back home and they would find him in his office during prayer time. One muslim cuck would complain to the other and after a while they would transfer him to teach in a shitty university in bum fuk idaho part of the country. They are so crooked. And everything works in bribes. We don't even drive in our lanes in the best parts of the country. Funny thing is before Islam we did. And there was less degeneracy. There was respect and family and friend values
>>
File: kathir_dhimmah.jpg (2 MB, 1956x5092) Image search: [Google]
kathir_dhimmah.jpg
2 MB, 1956x5092
>>67748851
Yaaaaaay Islam.
>>
>>67739874

Don't bother with religion.

It has nothing to offer you except for comfort. That's all it can give you.

I suppose it can instill some values, but for the wrong reasons(IE I believe this because "muh god" instead of because "that makes sense and is verifiable").
>>
>>67748851
Libya, by any chance?
>>
>>67748314

> most Islamic countries are better than Western countries

https://nosharia.wordpress.com/list-of-muslim-majority-countries-with-sectstategovernment/

Take a look at these 47 majority Muslim countries and tell me which ones you'd prefer to live in, compared to the West.
>>
Jesus christ what is this? Towel head invasion?

Fuck your desert god.

OP: You're a fucking retard faggot who sucks muhammad's dick.
>>
>>67748510
most of the european countries / american states are also shitty. any nigger infested southern american state is fucking hell compared to a shitty islamic country,lets say pakistan.

face it most of the westerners are cucks and those people are only there because you want them to be there
>>67748851
i dont care about your personal stories. people can only immigrate to other countries if the country itself allows it. western cucks just allow refugees in and give them free money.

refugees in europe are makng more money than a russian nuclear physicist will ever make in his life lol. just by sitting in there.
>>
>>67739874

> he prays for a good fortune

misspeled

> he prays for a good torture
>>
File: summary_outbreed.jpg (410 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
summary_outbreed.jpg
410 KB, 1024x1000
>>67749402
>face it most of the westerners are cucks and those people are only there because you want them to be there

This is a perfectly accurate statement. But I have a dream. That one day people will look at Islam and say "Jesus fucking christ what a pile of dogshit".
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 198x200
>>67740215
>>
>>67739874
>leaf
I'd say be a man and use your developed language and communication skills but... you know... leaf and all it's probably out of your realm of possibilities..

Serious though, if you care what your father is thinking you should probably talk to him.
>>
>>67740215
Wicked Bantz my little brown friend.
>>
File: germans making butthurt.jpg (79 KB, 255x210) Image search: [Google]
germans making butthurt.jpg
79 KB, 255x210
>>67749562
most of the anti cucks like you only hate islam because you see how logical it is.
if you wanna take over the world of course you'd want to overbreed everyone and which is what exactly muslims are doing and it is working.
you wish you'd had some pile of shit like that lol.
>>
>>67749959
Please explain how vast quantities of sub 70 IQ retards are going to take over the world in the 21st century?
No cheating (because allah says so, etc).
It might have worked in the 8th century, but we have tech now, and you aren't inventing any (because you are sub 70 IQ moron's)
It took you centuries to spread as far as you did in the middle east, and even then it was just because we wanted your oil. Now you're getting your shit shoved in by Russia in a matter of weeks. And all you can do is rage with your AK's at the sky, and post #shitskin lives matter while we drop fire on you from 20,000 feet.
>>
File: summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg (380 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg
380 KB, 1024x1000
>>67749959
>you don't like it because it's too logical

Jesus christ Mehmet get a grip. Cancer cells kill the host but they're cancer. I don't give a shit about taking over the world, and even if I was part of a religion that pretended it did, would it be me taking over the world, or would I still just be some fucking schmuck that had to pray five time a day and couldn't fucking eat ribs because a guy pretended to see an angel? Would I be some great conqueror or would I have to see a bunch of fucking disgusting subhuman hijabi walking around? (There is nothing as disgusting as hijabis.)

I already have what I want. I'm just trying to not get it fucked up by you retards.

Think of it this way : I'm not actually dumb enough to believe that when my team is winning, I'm the one that's actually winning. I'm just some nobody in a seat, pretending to be part of it.

>haha, you wish you had this shit book

Motherfucker, the only reason I'm stuck here hating you guys is because of this stupid book. Otherwise I wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>67750440
>Please explain how vast quantities of sub 70 IQ retards are going to take over the world in the 21st century?
first of all muslims are sub 90

by outbreeding.it happens all the time and will continue happening. look at all the islamic countries before islamic revolution. it happens all the time in nature too.
just as how niggers took over south africa. look at them. they were the sub 80. if sub 80 can do it so easily,it wouldnt be a problem for sub 90

>>67751118
> I'm just some nobody in a seat, pretending to be part of it.

well then go be a somebody. you gotta have connections , so when the islam dominates the world you would have a good spot in it.even some jews supported hitler so they could get power in government. why not do it
>>
>>67751399
Hahahaha.

No, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna defame the shit of this religion until the day I die. I don't care when that happens or how that happens. I'm just gonna do that. And I don't give a shit if the whole of the world goes up in flame in a nuclear fire over it.

Holy war now. I don't give a shit if we loose.
>>
>>67740215
INDIA NO

POO GO IN THE LOO
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.