[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these "people" think that deporting ilegal immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1458108178429.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1458108178429.png
110 KB, 200x337
Why do these "people" think that deporting ilegal immigrants is "racist"?
>>
>>67739369
Racist is just a blanket term for everything that is verboten under political correctness.
>>
>>67739369
anything that doesn't endorse white guilt is racist to mentally ill individuals such as this meme man here
>>
>>67739369
because guaranteed you guys wouldn't give two shits about illegal immigration if it was whites instead of mestizos
>>
Who is he? I haven't been here for a while.
>>
>>67739369
Who is the fucker in the pic and why do I want to flatten his skull with a baseball bat?
>>
>>67739369

Pretty much anything that doesn't involve kissing a minority's ass is racist.
>>
Triggered
>>
>>67739669
>>67739799
enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ#t=9m08s
>>
>>67740122
I could only watch about 30 seconds of that. Yikes.
>>
>>67740122
One minute through and I'm loling.

>Because of one person's actions you're going to demonize a whole group of people?
>>
>>67740366

Love how he asked him to explain his viewpoint and the guy couldn't.
>>
It's 2016 you mongoloid. You think because you were born in america you are better than the people that just happened to have the misfortune or being born across an artificial border. You think you "deserve" the privileges of being an american. Privileges you didn't earn. Why don't you fucking check your privilege. You have taken your privileges and gotten fat entitled and lazy. Meanwhile there are poor families in Mexico just struggling to survive. Some of them choose to leave everything they know to make a better life for their families. They choose to move to a country that will discriminate against them. They know they will have to work long hours at below minimum wage just to scrape by. Many of them do this with the hope to just make a better life for their children. And here you are, you peace of entitled scum, many of you scared to leave your house, but not too scared to spread hate over the internet. You may be to delusional to see how that is racist but the rest of the world isn't. Get with the fucking times.
>>
they aren't illegal immigrants. they're immigrants in the minds of these people. that's why you hear them lie and say trump wants to deport all immigrants.

also cause it's racist to dislike what they want. people were and are legitimately racist against obama, but nobody running is black so i'm so sicken tired of hearing it. nobody running is going to or can sign into laws that are racist. their agenda can't be racist. even though bush probably didn't give a shit about black people he wasn't really racist either.
>>
Same logic for ever liberal idea except abortion, think of the kids!!!
>>
File: 1457984637054.png (3 MB, 1656x2064) Image search: [Google]
1457984637054.png
3 MB, 1656x2064
>>67739369
BECAUSE YOURE WHITE MAAAAAAAAALEEEEEE
*Distant smell of sweat and cheap deodorant*
>>
>>67741271
Furthermore you racist fucks remind me of the people fighting to keep separate but equal laws enact. They argued that their ancestors had built the institutions, that black people could build their own institutions for their race. They felt entitled to Jobs and privileges simply because they were born as a part of a privileged group. The world moved on from their racist views and has already move on from yours. You are just too stupid to notice that.
>>
File: carl2s.jpg (101 KB, 1317x740) Image search: [Google]
carl2s.jpg
101 KB, 1317x740
>>67741151
herpa derp.
>>
>>67739369
>think
lol
There's none of that going on here. These people repeat what the media, their professors, and their peers tell them without doing any thinking for themselves.
>>
File: baitarino.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
baitarino.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>67741653
>>
File: 4WZLxne.jpg (464 KB, 1400x1102) Image search: [Google]
4WZLxne.jpg
464 KB, 1400x1102
>>67741580
>>
>>67740122
Well made it through that. Thank you.

I love how he brought up his dad being born on a plantation in like 1916?

His dad wasn't even a slave.
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 444x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 444x547
>be me
33, gf is 23- Go out with her friends from college. I graduated earlier, but still live in the college town. At the bar drinking and she outs me as a Trump supporter after a few beers.
>theirfw
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.