[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neutral Donald Trump Thread. Thoughts? Theories? Predictions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 27
Neutral Donald Trump Thread.

Thoughts? Theories? Predictions?
>>
>>67737440
Feeling pretty neutral on the whole subject desu
>>
File: neutral.jpg (14 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
14 KB, 236x354
Towards Trump I have no strong feelings one way or the other
>>
File: 1453777497081.png (1 MB, 790x694) Image search: [Google]
1453777497081.png
1 MB, 790x694
>>67737440
He won't do half the shit he says. What I am looking forward to is the left becoming even more militant. They're really showing their true colors.

The GoP is changing because of this man, the left is changing because of this man, the two party system itself is imploding.

If the brokered convention does happen then the GoP will put the last nail its coffin. Its really interesting to watch.
>>
File: 1457482125862.png (1 MB, 1374x1302) Image search: [Google]
1457482125862.png
1 MB, 1374x1302
>>67737948
>the left becoming even more militant.
More militant you say?
>>
>>67737948
Do you think the election is fixed?
Do you think it's an actual competition?
>>
>>67737440

There will not be a brokered convention. Trump will win the nomination outright. The math is quite simple.

A Trump presidency will lead to an economic expansion in the US the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Reagan revolution. The U.S. hasn't seen GDP above 2% in the Obama years. We will see 4% growth by Trumps third year. We will see 6% growth by his 6th year. He will leave office with GDP still on the upswing.
>>
>>67738692
Do you think there will be a major war under his presidency?
>>
>>67737440
As far as i see he is nothing unless he goes full Hitler v2.0 after he gets elected.
You know. Your presidents tend to turncoat after elections. Till that all sweet lies, and you fucks are gullible enough to believe that
>>
File: donald trump 2.jpg (62 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
donald trump 2.jpg
62 KB, 1200x800
>>67737948
lol all i can think looking at this pic is "why is this gook so skinny with such a small dick lol"
>>
>>67737440
Dude is absolutely changing America. The Republican party will NEVER be the same, and people will probably never be content with anybody less insane than Donald Trump for a long time. I think that politics could also become less formal and also less cheesy after this.

The Wall is stupid as fuck though. Most cartels come in through giant tunnels under the border and also by airplane. Anybody who lives near the border will tell you this.
>>
>>67738831

Of course not. No country on earth wants a war or can afford a war right now. Look, everyone predicted similar doom and gloom in 1979 when Reagan was winning the nomination. Reagan ended up using the military fewer times than Bush 41, fewer times than Clinton, fewer times than Bush 43, and fewer times than Obama. People respect confidence, resolve, and strength of character. Reagan had that in great abundance. Countries were afraid to get out of line. Our allies were confident and acted more resolutely with a strong American leader in the White House. We will have that again with a Trump presidency.
>>
>>67738831
Being that he's the least interventionist, even less so than Sanders (ironically), its not likely. I can see his foreign policy being very Reagan-esque, but also following Roosevelt's policy of "speak softly, but carry a big stick". Negotiation and diplomacy will most likely be his his weapon of choice, with a healthy, strong military to back it up.
>>
>>67739323
This was supposed to be Trump neutral.
Please try to contain yourself.
>>
>>67739119
The wall still gets less illegals coming over the border. Being content with a picket fence is a little bit ridiculous.
>>
He never actually said how he intends to get Mexico to pay for the wall nor has he said how he intends to convince Congress that they should put a temporary ban on Syrian migrants.
>>
literally zero chance of him beating hillary

the current mainstream western culture means that a woman is next in line to become president

not to mention the powers that be want her in office

i'm sorry burgers but your destiny is aligned with us leafs
>>
>>67740020
That's not a very convincing argument.
We've all heard that bland response a billion times.
Try harder.
>>
>>67739119

The wall is far from stupid. If you think border protection is limited to a wall above ground, you are terribly mistaken. Trump has already talked about the use of drones, the use of seismology, the use of motion detectors, the use of video surveillance, and much more with regard border control — including some very cutting edge tech called BOTDR which are cables run deep underground that measure very subtle fluctuations in its ability to transmit electricity which is an indication of movement below ground. You should come to New York and see how Trump builds things.
>>
>>67740020
Even Hillary, a literal cuck, is less cucked than Trudeau.
>>
File: 1412288142272.jpg (58 KB, 468x746) Image search: [Google]
1412288142272.jpg
58 KB, 468x746
>>67740020
>literally zero chance of him beating hillary
When the general election starts Trump will batter Hillary to a pulp. The attack ads will consist of all the shit the media is trying to cover up.

>Being thrown of the Watergate case for trying to undermine the integrity of the case.
>Treating people like shit, not letting them make eye contact with her
>Her numerous racist speeches in the early 90s especially towards blacks
>The crony lobbyiest she is trying to get away from funding her
>Trying to start a Arab Spring in Israel
>Backing Kurdish forces because they're more moderate

I'm just waiting for people to rummage through the emails off wikileaks. Any other person setting up a server in their bathroom because they didn't want to commute to the pentagon would of been indicted instantly but she magically gets away with it.
>>
>>67738044
>Bernie squad
Fucking uncreative pinkos, should have used "Bern Ward" instead of creating a militia under col Sanders
>>
>>67740183
That's badass if he said that, i've been watching his rallies and have never heard any of that. If that's the case, then I fully support the wall.
>>
>>67741315
good goy

FUCK this is supposed to be NEUTRAL TRUMP
Not suck his dick Trump or hate him because of what the media says
Let's be a bit more independent and come up with some more independent content
>>
>>67737440

>Trump is elected
>ExecutiveOrders.jpeg
>Judicial Branch takes a fat shit on him
>Executive Branch falls back in check
>This went better than expected
>>
File: 1337840308.jpg (32 KB, 220x500) Image search: [Google]
1337840308.jpg
32 KB, 220x500
>>67737440
Trump doesn't have the support or numbers to win the general. He is barely getting by in the primaries. He only has like 100 points over Cruz and it's already mid March. If you actually do the math, given his current success rate, the GOP will have a contested convention. In which case the GOP establishment will decide the candidate. They ain't gonna pick Trump. They fucking hate Trump.

All Trump is doing is destabilizing the GOP from the inside. The problem with Trump is that he is aliening a big portion of the GOP base and uniting the Dem minorities against him, at what cost though? So he can drum up his base? We've tried to get the white racist votes for the last two elections, the numbers don't exist. If you can't get them to vote against a MUSLIM COMMUNIST ATHEIST NIGGER, you aren't gonna get them to come out and vote for a Rich NYC socialite semi-lib like Trump in the general. And if the GOP ran Trump, minorities will show up in droves just to vote against him.

inb4 minorities like trump, he won them

No. He won the one black guy who votes in the republican primarily. That doesn't really mean shit. Dems still have a monopoly on minorities. Just look at how many voted in the dem primaries compared to the republican primaries. The narrative (whether it is true or not) is that Trump is racist and he is doing jack-shit to fix it. It's going to galvanize the left. If /pol/ actually gave a shit about Trump, it would stop supporting him. Having the "racist website" support Trump is only going to hurt Trump in the long run.
>>
>>67741457
Get a load of this faggot.

Trump is going to make America great again and there is no reason not to support him. Do your duty as an American and let us discuss our man.
>>
>>67741959
>Trump is going to make America great again

Go to bed cletus
>>
>>67741959
I think he will come through in a lot of ways.
I think he will soon be considered an American hero by the masses.
I also think none of it will have been a battle and this entire ordeal is an orchestration.
I think he will lead us into war and most of us will be happy to comply.
I love Trump and am looking forward to his presidency but also want to try and stay a bit distant emotionally.
I think he deserves it.
>>
>>67741812
> look at how many voted in the dem primaries compared to the republican primaries

Yeah, Republican primary turnout fucking destroyed the democrats.
Trump is bringing people over to his side and even the GOP cronies who hated him are starting to listen.
>>
This guy will be a masterful President, and will handle the senate and congress with ease. Republicans get pushed around by Obama, no backbone or stones from these guys at all. And he has the media guys biting on his every word, he can spin rhetoric on BOTH democrats and republicans to push to get votes.
>>
>>67741812
>doesn't have the support to win the general
>only lagging behind Hillary by a million votes in a 4 person primary

You are retarded.
>>
>>67742117
>I think he will come through

Like Trump University? Or the 4 Bankruptcies? Like that kind of "coming through"?
>>
>>67742189
>Trump neutral

This isn't the general thread, dude.
We don't have to constantly circle jerk on pol just because Trump is running.
>>
>>67740675
And theres the fact that she's a TERRIBLE debater.
>>
>>67742230
Can you please take your mainstream media propaganda back to facebook?
>>
doesn't matter, trump just dropped out https://youtu.be/PmqhTynfCxg
>>
File: fick_yhivi_27.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_yhivi_27.webm
3 MB, 746x420
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/16/billionaire-sheldon-adelson-hints-at-possible-support-for-trump-why-not

SHELDON ADELSON WILL SIDE WITH THE DONALD

Brace yourselves goyim
We're coming to help make our greatest ally great again
>>
>>67742256

Look at what he's done to the ENTIRE GOP PARTY IN 1 YEAR. He's decimated them, they have no idea how to stop him. He is pushing all the right buttons, he knows how to market himself and his agenda to the majority of the electorate.
>>
>>67739852
That can be legally done with executive order, non-citizens have no legal rights in the U.S. He can't ban them permanently though. The wall he's mentioned will be paid for through a tariff on Mexican imports.
>>
File: h1b visa.jpg (80 KB, 497x320) Image search: [Google]
h1b visa.jpg
80 KB, 497x320
He's talking about the most important issue this election.
>>
>>67742438
Do you have an opinion on Sheldon Adelson?
>>
I'm hoping he just takes the country as his own, then hosts Presidential Apprentice in the white house for the next 10 years.
>>
i just want him to say "TEN FEET TALLER" some more.
>>
File: h-1b visa trump.png (157 KB, 1646x700) Image search: [Google]
h-1b visa trump.png
157 KB, 1646x700
>>67742521
>>
>>67742664
Omg, not a bad idea - an apprentice show during his President-Elect period for his cabinet.

So much transparency. So much entertainment.
>>
File: yes.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
>>67742664
Holy shit
>>
File: fick_cecestone_20.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_cecestone_20.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>67742568
He seems capable of learning from past mistakes unlike Soros
>>
File: 1453688548568.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453688548568.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
>>67742156
>Republican primary turnout fucking destroyed the democrats

So? All that tells us is that the GOP is fighting. Primary turn out isn't indicative of the general turnout. High primary turn out just means that the primary voters are biased towards on of the candidates. If the primary base is fine with either candidate, then turn out is low (like the dems). If you're a dem and you're okay with Hillary or Bernie, then you don't even give a shit about the primary.

Plus, you are missing the point of that actual sentence. I was referring to the minorities. Yes, more Republicans voted in the primaries, but they still have much much much much less minorities. In the Nevada republican primary they didn't even have one single black person in the stats for fuck sake. And there were only like 1,500 so called "Hispanics". That's like a small apartment complex. KEK
>>
>>67737440
I personally don't think the man is qualified to be president. Flip flop on values, crass, and undignified in how he carries himself publicly.

but for whatever reason, I don't see him becoming president as a cataclysmic thing. Maybe because the thought of him being president and causing so much incredible leftist butthurt gets me off so hard.
>>
>>67742318
How is Trump University or Trump 4 bankruptcies "propaganda"? That shit literally happened, right?
>>
I'm half under the impression that if he wins the GOP nomination he'll just concede to Clinton and it will show that they worked together to let her win. Then massive revolts,deaths, and we start anew.
>>
>>67743044
Regardless if it did or didn't it really isn't that relevant to his actual policy.
All of that shit is just to get at our feelings.
>>
>>67740675
hnng
>>67737440
He will beat Bernie Sanders without doing a thing, he will have to struggle against Hillary, maybe he can win the dindu support picking Ben Carson as VP

MAGA
>>
>>67737440
I like what Trump says, but I don't think he is honest. He comes across to me as a cynical con-man. What evidence in his personal life is there that he really believes/feels in any of the ideology/policy he is advocating?
>>
You're hearing this from a random anon on a Serbian car repair board but I'd keep an eye on Arizona over the weekend. I am noticing whispers of a happening.
>>
>>67737440
Honestly, if all he does is make heads roll whenever somebody fucks up, it'll go a long way towards trimming the bureaucratic fat.
>>
>>67737440

No predictions or theories, but comments. I hate how it is impossible to talk with anyone left leaning about Trump without them resorting to screaming racist/bigot/SJW-term at me.

Like, my friends mother today came up to me as I was leaving and said, "How are you feeling since your evil, bigot, racist, misogynist, etc... is doing well?" She spit out terms, went back to add more, then just sort of smirked. I don't know what she was trying to bait me into, but I just sort of shrugged. This isn't the only person I've met that's done that. It's the inability to discuss political matters with out communication breaking down that I find most frightening about the left right now.

Literally minutes later I was having a cogent discussion with her husband about politics (Caught him on the way out to the car) He holds many of the same views, but without the vitriolic attacks we were able to discuss actual issues and preconceptions.

Another add on to this comes with supporting Trump. I'm afraid to actually admit to it in public. I don't want a sticker on my car, it seems like people will take that as a license to vandalize it. The same with putting a sign out on my lawn. Hell, I can barely even speak to people I've known for years who support Bernie about politics since I can't give my own opinion (or even mention I support Trump) without them flying off the handle and screaming racism.

It's fucked. Really fucked. I've yet to meet a support of Hillary, Cruz, Carson, anyone besides Bernie that I couldn't talk with.
>>
File: 1453676055693.jpg (175 KB, 837x1002) Image search: [Google]
1453676055693.jpg
175 KB, 837x1002
>>67743216
How is it not relevant to policy? His actual "actions" are indicative of his actual "character", right? And his actual policy decisions and judgments will be based on that character, right?

If some nigger steals cars, you gonna hire him? You not gonna factor in his "history"? If you're just believing any politicians because you like "their words" you're a fucking idiot. There records speak much louder then their words. Any idiot can tell you what you want to hear.
>>
>>67743675
You friend's mother sounds sexually unsatisfied to me.
>>
>>67743774
Trump's "record" is whatever they tell you it is.
Your frustration or love for him is a calculated affair.
>>
>blatantly manipulation of rock-stupid, authoritarian-craving GOP electorate by spinning bullshit in a primary season
>was a Democrat less than a decade ago, not any more worried about his actual policy than I am about Hillary
>the craziest shit he's proposed (the wall, mass deportation, killing terrorist families, etc) would not fly in any scenario. Also, a Trump win couldn't be replicated in Congressional wins, so relying on Congress is out
>clever use of gaslighting and other social engineering tactics
>disregard for PC
>mere presence has thrown the Republicans into complete disarray, could cause the party to split entirely
I'm pretty sure what we're experiencing is the world's biggest marketing campaign, and the things he's saying are primary bullshit. That said, I wouldn't go so far as to say I support him.
>>
>>67743774
>trump
>successful business man
>shillary
>puppet for financial backers
>benghazi
>>
>>67743774
Shut up, faggot - if you actually know what you were talking about, you'd know that bankruptcy is a normal fact of business and the fraud case is total bullshit, from some butthurt faggots that figured out him labeling it as "university" gave them legal precedence.
>>
File: 1445462081762.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1445462081762.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>67743216
Plus, how is someone actual financial and cooperate history...muhh feelings? That doesn't even make any fucking sense.

If you were gonna hire a CEO, you would look at their actual record (which may include business dealings and bankruptcies). This isn't a feelings based thing. It's evidence and reason based.
>>
>>67744115
All of this information is provided by the Jewmedia.
They say bad things about him to manipulate you
They say good things about him to manipulate you
His actions are a "facade" in order to make him seem believable.

Even if I'm a bit off based I'd like us to try and keep that sort of attitude in mind.
>>
>>67742964
Fuck off Bernie shill. Anyone with common sense knows it will come down to Shillary and Trump.

I know Americans aren't gonna choose Hillary.
>>
>>67743874

She's like a 70 year old jew.
>>
>>67743675

Real talk though, am I the only one afraid to have a Trump bump sticker?
>>
>>67744611
So?
If she was properly active with a healthy lifestyle she could find the dick she's looking for.
>>
>>67744791

Both of those are not the case. She's nice though, just the random attack was out there.
>>
File: 1450569376.jpg (162 KB, 617x997) Image search: [Google]
1450569376.jpg
162 KB, 617x997
>>67743964
>Trump's "record" is whatever they tell you it is.

No, it isn't. That doesn't even make sense. You realize you can actually look up his actual objective financial dealings and his actual objective court dealings right? Bankruptcy and lawsuits aren't a matter of fucking opinion.

>>67743993
>successful business man

Cool story. I wouldn't call someone who racks up debt so great that he can't ever pay it back (4 times) "a successful businessmen" though. I'd probably call him "very untrustworthy and very irresponsible" at best. If I borrow a few billion from you and refuse to pay you back, would you call me a "successful businessman"?

>bankruptcy is good

Kek. Yes, not paying your debts is great, right? Are you sure you aren't a liberal? You sure sound like one. Why don't we just increase the national debt by a few more trillion and NEVER EVER PAY IT EVER. SPEND MORE! SPEND MORE! BANKRUPTCY! I NEVER PAY YOU BACK HA HA HA!

It's what Trump would do, right?
>>
>>67743977
It's a reality show and it's working. His ratings are through the roof. I would add the media manipulation as well. He gets thirty to forty minutes uninterrupted at every post victory press conference. You can't even buy that kind of ad time.
>>
>>67744963
You wouldn't know a successful businessman if he whipped his dick out and slapped you with it, anti-Trump shillfag.
>>
File: FeelTheUrn.webm (681 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
FeelTheUrn.webm
681 KB, 576x324
>>67744963
Reddit:
Briefly explain the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy, right now. You have ~one minute to post. No cheating!
>>
File: not everything is conspiracy.jpg (140 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
not everything is conspiracy.jpg
140 KB, 1280x722
I was a bit concerned when he advocated a war crime on national tv, but then I remembered that Presidents don't really have any power, they just give speeches and shake hands and smile.
>>
File: 1453334082848.jpg (81 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
1453334082848.jpg
81 KB, 500x699
>>67744237
>jew media

How is looking at official business, gov, and court records "a jew media conspiracy"? These records have nothing to do with the media. Do you know how the legal system even works? How gov records work? You know you can get info without the media, right? Are you in high-school or something? Why don't you know basic research skills?

inb4 everything is a conspiracy

>>67744527
>implying is a Bernie supporter
Cool straw-man buddy
>>
>>67745727
See
>>67745402
and quit ignoring the question.
>>
enjoying his rhetoric and charisma right now, will support him. all elected presidents fail in office. if/when that time comes, i'll enjoy turning on him.
>>
>>67745727
I didn't say everything was a conspiracy.
But I do think everything involved with any sort of big money and public control is a big conspiracy.
I don't know why that's controversial.
I think it's pretty basic.
I think it makes a lot more sense to believe that this entire election is a fraud than it is to actually believe that it's a real competition.

you should answer this guy though if you actually care. Pretty much everything Trump does is initially controversial to the public until they realize that it just informs them on subjects they knew very little about
Trump is supposedly "enlightening" us
>>67745772
>>
>>67746073
Bedtime for me. If he ever finishes reading wikipedia and claims he didn't even see my post and he can't be expected to refresh 4chan like a loser constantly (even though his history shows otherwise), hammer him a bit more.
>>
>>67746184
I'm ready for Trump to be president already.
I love him just as much as any other faggot could, but he's really dumbing down /pol/
Sweet dreams!
>>
ted cruz being the last gop against trump was all part of his plan. get ready for a lawsuit showing he is ineligible as a Canadian..leaving on trump left
>>
>>67737440
He has zero chance.

Hillary will win...get up out of your battle stations and to talk to real people who actually vote..absolutely none of them support trump. They're all voting hillary, even the ones who hate her and support Sanders

U people are out of your fucking mind to think trump will win
>>
File: 1449209991160.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1449209991160.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>67737440
He got into the race to do what he usually does and never expected to win, so he said what was really on his mind and it struck a chord with a lot of people. After the first few months of rising in the polls, you could see the "oh shit, this is actually happening" on his face, and that's when he started really picking up his policy advisers, and he did an exceptional job at that. That's what his true talent in life is, not business, but finding quality people and listening to their advice.

Now, he has so much of the right kind of energy behind him that he's essentially unstoppable. Even if some group did manage to stop him through underhandedness or violence, they'd still lose in the backlash.

As someone who likes strategy, this is an interesting situation, because the dynamics surrounding his popularity and what it's awoken in people, has essentially made it so that the most powerful people in the world now have very few options left.

We're currently watching the power brokers of the world collectively lose their shit, and it's glorious. Expect them to go kicking and screaming the whole way, and Trump's life is probably more endangered than any president or candidate in history. Even foreign leaders are probably looking at trying to assassinate him as a false flag, because it could very possibly result in a popular uprising in the US.

My hope is that he doesn't choose an "insider" for VP like Reagan did, because that would only make him a bigger target. Either way, he'll wipe the floor with Hillary in the general, she'll look like a child, and if he plays his cards right, show her notorious temper in public.

Apparently, Trump is a genuine person who is deeply patriotic, with a history of such going back decades -- and has zero affiliation with the "secret" societies and whatnot currently plaguing civilization. He also can't afford to back out and toe the party line either, even the SS couldn't protect him from the ramifications of that scenario.
>>
>>67746488
>TRUMP NEUTRAL

God dammit, get the fuck out of here!
>>
>>67744686
No. There were groups during the Chicago protest going through parking lots smashing the windows of cars with Trump stickers.
It's like living in fucking East Germany.
>>
File: 1453330001095.jpg (106 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453330001095.jpg
106 KB, 500x667
>>67745402
>Chapter 7 or 11?

Both Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy, involve not paying back your full debts, right? Right? The is the point of bankruptcy and that is the problem. Doesn't matter if it's 7 or 11.

Trump ranked up debt, he could never pay back, then pretended the debt never existed. That is the issue. It's fundamentally a fucked up and very irresponsible thing do to. If anyone did that to you, you would rightly call them an untrustworthy irresponsible asshole. Trump did this four times.

If you really think just borrowing money without ever paying it back (writing it off like it never happened) is okay, your a liberal not a conservative. It's a fiscally liberal policy your promoting. SPEND MORE! BORROW MORE! FUCK PAYING IT BACK!
>>
>>67737440
Outright Trump victory or narrow failure to get overall majority. There will not be a brokered convention to replace him unless his support in the final states absolutely tanks.
>>
>>67746797
this picture is so fucking hot
my breath got shallow looking into her eyes
i am a lonely man
>>
File: 1458011277814-0.jpg (120 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
1458011277814-0.jpg
120 KB, 421x640
>>67737440

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
>>
File: 1454299698183.jpg (55 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
1454299698183.jpg
55 KB, 620x827
>>67741812
Trump more minority support than any other GOP candidate, the republican voter turnout is higher than the dem turnout and the white voter turnout is the highest.

What a waste of your time and ours. Fuck off back to plebbit. Your cuck candidate is getting his shit pushed in and I hope you're one of the social justice cucks that plans on lynching himself when Bernie loses.
>>
>>67746808
That is a neutral statement

I voted for trump in the primary, but I'm not a wishful thinker and I know he will lose. Go talk to the populace and you'll understand , but you won't because you weigh 400 pounds and you can hardly walk down the apartment stairs anymore
>>
>>67737440
I'm completely neutral when it comes to Trump, but I have a gut feeling that he'll win similar to how Schwarzenegger became governor. People are going to vote for him because he's a big brand name and gets a lot of attention.
>>
>>67737440
I like him.

He'll reach 1237 if he wins California and Pennsylvania. The rest of the delegates will come in naturally.
>>
>>67737440
My mother has known him for decades. She's never really heard anything bad about him until he started running. She knows he's a good person but can't understand why the media is painting out such a bad picture of him.
>>
>>67746488
Because those real people know that if they express support for him, they'll immediately be labeled as racist sexist fascist bigots and be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness. Very few people are going to voice their political views when doing so means you're going to be socially lynched for it.

That's the whole reason Trump has been successful at all: we're terrified of you, and we fucking hate you.
>>
File: 1452724626797.jpg (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1452724626797.jpg
132 KB, 640x1136
>>67747111
>Trump more minority support than any other GOP candidate

So? Again, winning the one black Republican primary voter, doesn't really say much. lrn2stats. The Republicans primary votes are so overwhelming white, that saying Trump won the 3 spics isn't actually impressive. Fox News has the actual exit poll stats if you actually want to look. Barely any minorities are voting in the republican primaries.

>the republican voter turnout is higher than the dem turnout

So? Again, all this means is that the republican primary voters are polarized to the republican candidates. It isn't actually indicative of the general election turn out. The dems are way less polarized, hence they don't vote in the primaries. Most of them are fine with Clinton or Bernie.

>the white voter turnout is the highest

And that means what? Whites are the majority. They kind of have to be the highest. They are the highest in every election dipshit.
>>
>>67747861
>he thinks the black vote maters

like 20k black people vote, who needs em
>>
File: 1453688190386.jpg (89 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1453688190386.jpg
89 KB, 640x635
>>67747938
>implying minorities didn't literally decide the last two presidential elections
>implying the GOP didn't admit they would never win another presidential election without minorities

Cool story kid. You're gonna be awfully disappointed come November.

inb4 but minorities won't vote this year

They'll vote in record numbers if they think one of the candidates is extremely racist. They'll vote against the racist candidate.
>>
>>67748641
>minorities only vote Democrat
Oh boy, you'll be in for a surprise come November.
>>
>>67737440
Nice try reddicvck.. you want a real neutral opinion on the man though? He is the manifestation of the solution to America's ills after the liberal movement was literally hijacked by closet communists. Whether he can pull it off or not is irrelevant to half of his supporters.. why? Because they would rather have an Emperor than a President, so even if they are still dirt poor and discriminated against - at least they'll be dirt poor in the greatest Empire known not only to Western Civilization, but to mankind - and that's what they believe. A much more realistic vision than a 'gibs me dat' socialist shit hole the cvcks had envisioned.
>>
I don't understand why the Establishment is afraid
Of Donald Trump. He's just going to create an
Environment where social darwinism thrives.
If you're competent, you stay(unless you get in the way). Regardless whether they like it or not,
It needs new blood. Impressive individuals who are
hungry to make a name for
Themselves, neo-aristocrats.
It must be done, the decline must end.
>>
>>67746954
You're stalling.

>inb4 "and just so you know I DO know the difference, it's-
>wikipedia
>>
>>67737440

How much time will there be between the time where 2 candidates are established to the end of the general election?

>How much time does trump have to cut up shillary?
>>
>>67748641
Millions of Republicans stayed home with Romney. Whereas Trump, is bringing out record turnout.

Blacks will not turn out for Hilary like they did for Obama.

Trump is winning record number of Democrat votes. It would only take a 2% shift in the white vote for Romney to beat Obama, and he ran the worst campaign ever.
>>
the anti-trump vote will be too large for him to handle
>>
>>67740020
A leaf.
>>
>>67747108
How am I just now seeing this? WTF?

Is this really the world we're living in?
>>
>>67737440
DUBS
>>
>>67751014
>Blacks will not turn out for Hilary like they did for Obama.

They might just to spite trump
>>
>>67746954
Thanks for proving our case. In case you
you haven't noticed, the smart people are on.
>>
>>67747108

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>67737440

He'll be a lame duck after he takes office.

Most republican congressmen are neo-cons, and won't follow him.

Most democrats will not follow him on principle as well.
>>
>>67750334

Is this supposed to rhyme?
>>
>>67737440

The economy will crash in 2017 regardless of who is president. Nigger Obama has screwed up everything and all he knows how to do is make it worse while pushing it a little further into the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>67737440
I have hope. But I'm wondering how much the kicking and screaming will intensify by the anti-Trump crowd. It's getting more ridiculous by the event.
>>
>>67749300
brilliant

and another pro trump ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRI9AmyVvY
>>
If I'm being as neutral and objective as possible, I still can't really find any tangible reasons not to elect him.
>>
>>67751019
this
the blue-pilled are far too common for him to win
>>
>>67752395
but imagine the next congress, congress currently is pro republican, the next one is going to be fascist if hilliary gets in, 2018 is our real year.
>>
File: 1408593192109.gif (269 KB, 181x200) Image search: [Google]
1408593192109.gif
269 KB, 181x200
>>67737440

He gets the nomination, eeks out a narrow victory over Hillary because Americans won't vote for a female president. Does not get re-elected after 4 years of enthusiastic but ineffective presidency. Joins the ranks of the Millard Fillmores of American history. Does not start WWIII, does not start a new Great Depression, does not do any damage to freedoms/rights/etc.
>>
>>67751845
Nope. Wasn't intended. But, guessing by
fact people you're the only reply I got from that
people arn't too happy that I said that. The
Really smart ones that lurk have self control.
They are virtually never respond and only under
certain ircumstances. They make up for it with action.
>>
>>67752680
interesting outcome but lets truly find out
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.