[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder for the majority of you to commit sudoku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Daily reminder for the majority of you to commit sudoku
>>
File: 800%.gif (514 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
800%.gif
514 KB, 500x632
>Kasich

I fucking hate him and this state.
>>
>>67736718
KS and ME are worse
>>
>>67736560

What are the demographic correlations with this map?

Race, income, education, etc... are there any patterns at work here?
>>
>>67736560
who the fuck is light blue in Alaska?
>>
>>67737217
Rubio got a lot of support in urban/suburban areas.
>>
>>67736560
I love how zero of these maps are ever labeled.
>>
>>67737474

Okay, so places with more progressives, moderates, college educated people and minorities then?
>>
>>67737217
if you live near black people, or in MA/NH, you voted trump
as i understand it the trump area of OH is where the poorfags are

>>67737385
carson
>>
>>67737385

Comparing with Ohio, I'd say Kasich.
>>
>>67737652
Nah, I think they had people on their ballout who dropped out
>>
>>67736560
Cornfuckers and Christfags need to get out of my county.
>>
>>67737763
>DAT fuckup

It was Carson btw
>>
>>67737890
what county senpai
>>
>>67737217

>are there any patterns at work here?

Patterns within patterns. Ask about a state and maybe somebody from there can explain it. Mostly yellow is the religious people and red is the bureaucrats except for Minnesota and Iowa who are just retarded.
>>
>>67738276
main pattern: non-blue counties are cucked

>tfw STILL gray
>>
>>67736560

>that map

>knowing that CA PA and NY are going Trump based on county votes on their borders

wew lad
>>
File: SirBarkleyjpg.jpg (45 KB, 597x341) Image search: [Google]
SirBarkleyjpg.jpg
45 KB, 597x341
Missouri here, Saline/Lafayette County.

Blue is Trump, Yellow is Cruz.

Cruz took Kansas City, Columbia area, and the Ozarks.

My experience has said that people over 50 prefer Cruz to Trump. The Farming Rich prefer Cruz over Trump. The educated/metro prefer Cruz over Trump. Probably Flat Tax.

In my area, Trump Supporters were largely 18-35. Male and female. Primarily white. Almost all of our Hispanic laborers voted Trump, these are people and families who were once migratory workers who have settled down in the area, some second and third generationals.

Of the handful of black families I know in the area, one (David and his wife) who is a teller at a bank voted Trump, the other (Sharon and her military husband) voted Trump, while (Kendra, single-mother) voted Hillary.
>>
File: 1456075190474.jpg (53 KB, 427x425) Image search: [Google]
1456075190474.jpg
53 KB, 427x425
>>67739873
>almost all of our Hispanic laborers voted Trump
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.