[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neurotic blue pilled ex girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 960x1280
Lets hear some more fun stories about girls we used to be with

I'll start with mine when I was college a few years ago

>Second year at uni, meet a qt white christian girl.
>homeschooled except for the last three years of highschool
>first time away from home
>start dating three months after meeting her
>tells me she's pro-choice(wut)
>we have little debates over dinner, they're entertaining.
>Tells me if we have an accident she'd abort
>I'm a little hurt by that but its whatever
>tells me she never wants kids, wants to adopt a little african baby
>starting to get fucking annoyed at this point
>we're watching Taken on dvd at my place, the daughters about to get raped when poppa I will find you nieson busts in and saves the day
>girlfriend suddenly out of nowhere tells me if she got raped and pregnant from it she'd keep the baby
>what the fuck are you talkin about
>looks up at me with a delusional fire in her eyes, tells me that'd it be HER baby not the rapists, it would be a living badge of honor.
>tell her shes okay with a rape baby but not mine
>"my body my choice"
>lose what little respect I had for her, resign myself to using her as a cum dump for the next few weeks until I dump her for someone else

On that note, colleges are fucking toxic for women. A whole upbringing from a bible belt family undone in three fucking months.
>>
File: 1412141363664.jpg (49 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
1412141363664.jpg
49 KB, 640x550
>>67736522
>living badge of honor
>babies are just things for women to collect
>>
>>67737000
It was a pretty horrifying revelation that she got so excited over the idea of having a rape baby because it would escalate her to the highest tier of her social circle
>>
File: cut doge.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cut doge.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>67737229
>would escalate her to the highest tier of her social circle
wat
>>
>>67737349
She hung out with "DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH. TOLERANCE IS A VIRTUE" crowd. She loved to argue wirh me about impoverished black folks and racism, or disempowered women. Rape on a college campus for some of these bitches gives them some freakish form of bragging rights. "You'll never understand because you didnt get some cock in yah when you secretly meant no instead of yes." Is the jist of it.
>>
>>67736522
>be me, dating a devout catholic woman for nearly 7 months
>she tells me shes only ever had one other sexual encounter
>I believe her, I ask her about, she says it was only a one time thing
>I continue on into the relationship believing it to be no big deal
>I joke that at least it wasn't a black guy, she looks at me and says slowly, he is black
>My face slowly turns to disgust, I ask her how long was she dating this black guy before she had sex with him
>she says she wasn't ever in a relationship with him as bf gf but she still slept with him.
>I asked her if she thought she did anything wrong or weird, she says she didn't like him romantically but didn't feel odd about having sex with him
>I try to deal with it for a few weeks, eventually called her up yesterday and told her I couldn't date her anymore, explaining that my wife couldn't be someone that's had Tyrones sweaty ass cheeks pumping between her thighs
>she cries and says she wishes she could take her last year of college back
>I agree, tell her good luck with her life.
>post about it
>>
>>67737640
I'm really proud of you anon, hope you find someone worth your time
>>
>>67737743
thanks man, I've been single for little over a day now.

feels good
>>
dubs bump
>>
File: Ol' Teddy Herzl.jpg (2 MB, 1948x1948) Image search: [Google]
Ol' Teddy Herzl.jpg
2 MB, 1948x1948
I have had a few. The last one (and the one before that) were conservative Jews, like me, who grew up around a lot of liberals in the northeastern US and didn't have a firm idea of who they were or wanted to be.

Oh, and I mean "Conservative" as in the Conservative religious stream of the Jewish faith.

For the last year or so I have committed to being a traditional Jewish man. I'm in my mid 20's, my career is off to a modestly good start, I have a circle of friends who are a lot like me and understand me. Dating is suffering, though. I obviously don't talk about coming here and have long since ditched (what I think are) old degenerate trappings, but the women I see socially are too left for me.

It's not like they're comfortable with it, though. It's fucking bizarre. A lot of them genuinely seem to have no idea what they want. Romantically, spiritually... total confusion!

I guess I'm sort of resigned to wanting something that died a generation ago (at least) and shitposting walls of text about it on a Chinese cartoon image board. Fuck it, I'll move to Tel Aviv. Anyway, here's a video that describes very, very accurately what I'm encountering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
>>
File: 1405102534170.png (136 KB, 740x250) Image search: [Google]
1405102534170.png
136 KB, 740x250
>be me
>dating a girl who admittedly was pretty 'blue pilled' hippie type, feminist mom, 'thought she was gay' etc.
>has mental problems including mpd and hallucinations.
>I really do love the girl because aside from the trouble spots she's just... everything I could ever want in a woman. sheltered, (except for internet) quiet, demure, differs to me in everything, intelligent, just the sweetest most loving person I've ever met.
>a few weeks pass and I find out her first boyfriend raped her while she was drugged out on pain meds due to stomach issues, and her second boyfriend not only molested her under the table while she was sitting with her PARENTS at dinner... he was BLACK.
>I struggle with this, nearly break up with her, but shes so needy and she truly seems to love me and I just love her so much that I swallow my disgust and put up with it 'it was in the past, she's not like that now.
>fast forward over 3 years, she converts to christianity (I'm a christian) but when she moves to school she has a mental break where she thinks someone raped her there (she sexually assaulted herself, thanks MPD) and I drop everything to be with her; she knows she truly can trust me now. I help her wean off of the psych meds and WHAT A SURPRISE she starts getting better. (fucking doctors i swear.) we have many good experiences with each other, I'm the perfect christian gentleman (well maybe not perfect but I never had sex with her and never tried to convince her to do anything sexual.) Our relationship was entirely based on love and mutual respect like a christian husband should be.
>I lose my job during the second year and go into a pretty bad depression, but I still love her deeply and tell her every day.
>third year +4 months comes and one day she isn't available due to massive migraine headaches.
>day passes as I worry about her
>the next day she states, that she's gay, we cant be together, and never should speak again.
>2 years later and I still haven't recovered.
>>
>>67739505
lol wow
>>
>>67739715
rude t.b.h.
>>
>>67739613
>she sexually assaulted herself

i'm sorry what? Elaborate on that shit.
>>
>>67739758
I meant the wow in a "that really sucks" kinda way anon.
>>
File: mike depressed.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
mike depressed.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>67739613
>the next day she states, that she's gay, we cant be together, and never should speak again.
>>
>>67739902
oh gotcha. yes, it does suck. but i still sure can meme with lapsed members of the tribe because they too were bored at Seder one time or didn't know what kind fish a gefilte is.
>>
>>67737897
I saw you in that other thread a day or two ago. You were asking for advice and we gave you the hard truth. How did that all go down?
>>
>>67736522
>This thread again
Take it to robot
>>
>>67740416
He fuckin dumped her ass anon. Hearin girls cry (the ones you were invested in) is the hardest part of that business.
>>
>>67737640
I assume you'll be fine with the women you date holding you to similar standards for every woman you've slept with as well.
>>
>>67740571
I know but last I saw him he was considering keeping her around until we talked to her, just wondering if she threw a bitch fit and how he dealt with her shit. He said he would maybe keep her around just to fuck. Didn't know he'd dump her off so fast.
>>
>>67740671
*until we talked to him
>>
File: 1445462010298.jpg (142 KB, 1339x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445462010298.jpg
142 KB, 1339x1024
>>67739821
here's what happened.
>be at work
>get call from her, she's obviously shaken and scared, crying, panicking , etc
>"I think I've been raped anon, I was leaving class and I had another one of those 'lost time' episodes and when I came back to myself I was in my room and my panties and clothes are ripped and I'm bruised and bleeding oh god oh god help me anon'
>me: don't worry, I'm coming. I'll be there as soon as humanly possible just call the police. I'll call your parents and talk to them for you so they don't freak out. just stay by the phone I'll call you back asap. I love you and I always will. Nothing will change that.
>get to her asap
>police have already been called, rape kit done, parents talked to police. Parents pull me aside when I get there but before I see her.
>"Listen anon, the rape kit came up negative... "
>me:.. and it's likely she did it to herself somehow.. yeah I know about her issues. She has never been this self destructive before
>"Yeah it's shocked us too... if this is too much for you we understand anon. you've been so good to her.."
>me: look just stop right there. I love her, I knew about this and it didn't scare me away then.. it won't scare me away now. We'll get through this, all of us, together.
>her mom: "you're a good man anon... a good man"

Then I met with her, simply allowed her to believe what she wanted to, but you could see from the shame in her eyes that she realized that she somehow did it to herself. She didn't really talk for a couple of days after that but she clung to me like she would drown if I didn't keep her afloat. In spite of it all I loved that girl... still do, I just have tried to shove that part of me down because it's killing me to be without her. A part of me has basically been forcibly cut away and I don't know how to properly move on; especially since I don't think I could ever find a girl like her (the good parts) in the world.
>>
>>67740629
No shit.
>>
File: coonan_357_compact.jpg (72 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
coonan_357_compact.jpg
72 KB, 900x675
>>67740785
mind you, at the time I really thought she had been raped by some fucking nigger and I drove onto campus with my CC ready to kill someone in the most horrible way possible and go to jail for it.

pic related.
>>
>>67740785
The good parts don't wash out the bad, and vice versa. I hope you find someone with values that match yours and a personality that compliments yours (without all the capital-C Crazy).
>>
>>67740941
Don't listen to him, be alpha as fuck and you can get whatever woman you want. Your value goes up with all the women you fuck anyway, regardless of race. Go for Indian girls, usually more pure and submissive than Asians.
>>
>>67740785
Damn shame. I haven't dated a crazy lib but I know plenty. Most have psych issues

Did try hitting on a lib girl at a bar recently. She suggested we switch shots after I gave her one
>>
File: 1447738795608.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447738795608.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
>>67739613
So basically, you were with a super needy girl.
Then you become super fucking needy and drop all of your own ambitions to put her on a pedestal (you even call yourself a gentleman for fuck sake), so she gets turned off and leaves.

Nice one you fucking autist.
>>
>>67740785
Whoo boy thats some wild business right there. I couldn't/wouldn't handle that kind of crazy ever. Sorry she left you hangin but believe me when I say you dodged a bullet. I work in an ER and grown ass women in their thirties and forties come in for neurotic shit all the time and by that point their usually pill poppers. The look in their husbands dead eyes is a far deeper pit of despair than the shallow eyes of their sympathy hunting spouses
>>
>>67736522
holy fuck, and I thought mine was bad.
Ive written it too many times to want to retype it all out.
TLDR
>Black girl
>everything is racist
>nothing is her fault
>I treat her nice
>she says its too nice
>"anon youre cheating! Im outside your window! you said you were asleep but your lights are on!"
>wut. my fucking lights of off
>"I was just testing you anon!"
>what the fuck is going on...
>this keeps up for 6 months, we have our amazing times (like best GF ever type of amazing) and then she'd lose all self confidence and accuse me of cheating
This is where I show her proof of where I was, what I was doing, my time line ect thanks to google maps keeping track of my travels
>Anon! I dont care what it says! I dont even care about your proof! Its the fact that you make it seem like you dont love me because you're seeing other people!!!"
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
this lasts 6 months. got tired of her shit and kept treating her like pure shit with nasty texts and being extremely indifferent with her when she acts up. Thought this would work because it works on dogs, train them not to act a certain way but it turns out niggers are dumber than dogs. she got tired of my shit and broke it off.

she had the audacity to fucking say "I hope I can change your mind on black people!" when we first got together. worst GF ever. just reinforced my beliefs.
>>
>>67741288
Bars have the worst women, better chance of getting syphilis there than fucking craigslist.
>>
File: poo in the loo india.jpg (33 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
poo in the loo india.jpg
33 KB, 660x371
>>67741178
>actually unironically recommending bitchy poo in the loos
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 552x528
>>67739613
It's almost like all the warning signs were there...

That does suck though anon
>>
>>67741374
Oh man, haha.

This is a Public Service Announcement:

If you are going to try to date outside your race, hide any alt-right politics you may dabble in or consider or any views you may have that bother anyone. Consider the type of person who would date someone who had negative views about their race.

>"I hope I can change your mind on black people!"

C'mon son
>>
>>67741374
I lol'd
>>
>>67741374
Needy autist guy in a relationship with a rude and manipulative narcissistic girl.

Good job you twat, step back and re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>67741471
There are some that are retarded libs who can honestly likely be converted, but Indian parents raise extremely respectful daughters 90% of the time. Every one I've dated has been a virgin and been insanely respectful of men. They also hated feminism.

Dank meme that poo in loo shit all you want, you're missing out on a goldmine of well-raised women. Just trying to give advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 750x1334
Obligated to post this when I see these threads.

From a couple months ago
>>
File: 1457300830408.jpg (229 KB, 768x1112) Image search: [Google]
1457300830408.jpg
229 KB, 768x1112
>>67741153
>>67741288

Thanks anon, the worst part about it was that at the end she was basically certified normal. no longer taking meds, no mpd, no panic attacks, no lost time, no hallucinations, everything had basically settled to normal thanks to not being on those fucking meds they kept shoving down her throat.

I feel like once she was 'normal' she felt like she didn't need me anymore and threw me away like yesterdays garbage.

>>67741344
classic b8. thanks Mohammad, but you'd better get going.. I think the call to prayer is sounding and those mujaheddin are a bitch to deal with if you're late.

>>67741362
I know you're probably right, I just feel like we could have made it work if her mother hadn't been poisoning the well I was trying to cleanse with her leftist shitthink.

>>67741474
I won't deny that anon. >>67741153 is right. Having found a girl that was so close to my dream girl I guess I was blinded to the worst stuff. Even now I can't hate her, and I'm not sure that I wouldn't take her back if she came back prostrate and begging for forgiveness with an acceptable explanation.
>>
>>67741845
And these people vote

Libocaust when?
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 750x1334
>>67741845
>>
>>67741845
Post moar
>>
>>67741690

I just couldn't date a non white anon. I don't find them attractive at all. Seeing them naked they remind me of animals, and I'm not into bestiality. That's not me being HURR DURR RACIST MEME... They really do look like tha tto me.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 750x1334
>>67741845
>>67742012
>>
>>67742012
TWENTIE. FOOKIN. SIXTEEN.
>>
>>67741911
That's women for ya. I used to think the same way, that being a shining light for a girl to heal within would make them yours. But it's not true. Not true at all

You took a good red pill anon, it hurts but you are impervious now
>>
>>67742012
CURRENT
YEAR
>>
>>67741911
Go swallow a red pill you cuck, or spend the rest of your life calling every valid criticism of your pathetic personality a 'bait'.
>>
File: muh rape baby.jpg (793 KB, 3279x2401) Image search: [Google]
muh rape baby.jpg
793 KB, 3279x2401
>>67737229

holy frikkin schemolie
>>
File: triggered.jpg (79 KB, 620x720) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
79 KB, 620x720
>>67741845
>>67742012
>>67742079
you can almost FEEL how triggered they are
>>
>>67742068
Indians are caucasoid and pretty intelligent. Do whatever you want man, keep dating western whites who have fucked 20 other men and don't value you at all. It's only your fault.
>>
File: garden-party-ruckus170.jpg (68 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
garden-party-ruckus170.jpg
68 KB, 720x480
>>67741374
I dated a black girl once. Turns out she didn't like to think of herself as black because she had a white mom and her dad was an uncle ruckus or something.

She was completely unaware she was trading up.
>>
File: 39.Gary Busey.jpg (44 KB, 366x480) Image search: [Google]
39.Gary Busey.jpg
44 KB, 366x480
>>67736522
>Dating a persian chick the same as me.
>Things have always been smooth among us.
>Ferguson and other shitstorms start happening.
>Fergusom, blm, etc... topics come up into conversation.
>Chick implies that the blacks have every single right to chimpout destroying business, homes, and so forth in the name of justice.
>I offer my side of the view saying that it needs to be fully investigated from the officer and witness viewpoints. They don't have a right to fucking go insane and destroy their town.
>She proceeds to chimp out saying I sound like a white republican bigot. That I'm ignorant of the "systematic oppression" blacks face all the time.
>I counter her statement saying blacks have affirmative action, programs, etc... to help them. I then explained whites are pretty much do or die because we are so "privledged"
>She loses her mind further and I tell her to get the fuck out of my apartment, because she is pretty much causing a scene at this poimt.
>Come to find out from her sister that the chick was a dirty liberal and mimics black gangsta culture when I'm not around her.
>Found out even more information like her fucking tons of niggers via one night stands, doing drugs with them, and so forth.
>Dump crazy bitch and tell her to figure out her priorities.
>End up dating and regularly fucking her hotter sister months later.
>Crazy is now pretty much living in some ghetto section 8 part of town with her black boyfriend.
>Her sister and I topkek.
>Still dating her sister as of 2 years now.
>>
>>67742282
I'd happily date an eastern european, I have polish blood in me so that's a start I guess. I just don't know if I could get into the culture of some of those places.
>>
File: 1450592070052.png (3 MB, 1824x1188) Image search: [Google]
1450592070052.png
3 MB, 1824x1188
>>67736522
Colleges are the #1 poison for women. They are introduced to shitskins, everywhere, marxist ideology, lesbos, "journalism" degrees,... It is the worst.
>>
>>67742390
Edit: same age as me. I am white.
>>
>>67741601
>>67741374
well we had an debate in class (college, TX history) over if affirmative action was true equality. It was her vs a meek white kid.
This happened without hesitation on her behalf..

>Affirmative action is equality! only reason blacks are doing so poorly in every field is because white men keep all the jobs away from other people of color and schools that majority of blacks go to arent funded well on purpose!
>white guy: Uhhhh idk.
white guy is a friend of mine
>I cut off white guy saying it was not fair that blacks got positions that they werent qualified for due to quotas. Would any one want a doctor working on them that wasnt one of the smartest / dedicated students in his classes? if you want true equality just give every job applicant and people that apply for college a bar-code without any name / race / sex / religion. then jobs / schools could pick the best person for the position.
>"anon! but you cant say that because how are blacks supposed to do well in school if they arent even given the education that they deserve! its a broken system!"
>Education is a personal responsibility. every city has it library and the internet has EVERY thing you could ever imagine."
>also affirmative action helps me out, being middle eastern and all. (iranian) so I think I can say I dont want a boost. I want to get what im qualified for and thats it.

hell even another black girl and most the class was nodding their heads when I was saying this. the other black girl supported my position on education which surprised the fuck out of me.

the whole time I kept telling my friend (white guy) hey, I apologize for interrupting and taking over your side of the debate. I literally did this like 4 times, the class was snickering at me. kind of silly looking back, but I usually dont interrupt people so I felt bad.

I asked her out for a drink to debate and possibly smash after that. we had drinks at her place and we hit it off.
>>
>>67741845
The smiley faces really are the worst. They know what they do.
>>
>>67742390
Also pardon spelling. My phone sucks.
>>
>>67742418
I'm almost completely polish and I've found that "Eurotrash girls" is an accurate term. Do what you want though man, but you have to go further east.
>>
This is why I date 35+ year old young looking Korean women. I'm 20.
>>
>>67741668
needy autist? I know youre a troll but ill bite.
>Got her the first card ANY boyfriend has given her. she started to cry.
>picked her up to and from work 3-4 times a week at fucking 6 am to go to work and 4pm getting off.
>got her food before work
>took care of her when she got sick
>BUILT her a decent computer that can run most games from scraps I had around and friends giving old parts
>taught her how to build a computer and a little about specs
>took her cat we found together to the vet, paid for half the shots (poor little kitten...)
>met her parents and didnt have a problem with it. this shocked her and said thats how she knows im perfect for her.

oh, she was "white" on the inside. she spoke properly and was actually decently smart. had rich parents and a AMAZING step dad that I loved / respected. chill as fuck guy.

yea, and I'm the needy one. I just treat people the way I was taught. I dont do it because of "social norms" or whats expected. I treat them the way I want to be treated and she didnt fulfill her part of the social contract.
>>
Unless a woman has similar political views to you and is submissive, you should not be in a relationship with her. Cutters are out. Crazies are out. Dependents are out. Cripples are out. Niggers are out. "rape victims" are out.

If you think you can be the knight in shining armour, you're just as delusional as her.
>>
>>67742564

I've looked at russian women and some of them are really beautiful, but I don't know if they'd fit the classic submissive christian values that a woman is supposed to have for her husband. That and when they get old they seem to degenerate quickly. Plus, the guys in that culture are pretty rough around the edges. Considering that I actually am a pretty serious christian, I don't think they'd respect that I don't like going around busting heads and getting drunk on cheap vodka.
>>
>>67742390

Youre talking about degenerate behavior? Assuming youre not lying, you're the degenerate here. Fucking ruthless man. What kind of man can tear apart a family?
>>
Every relationship Ive ever have with a woman has been shit.

>GF living with me, sex all the time.
>Suddenly sex stops.
>She starts staying out more often.
>Since no sex, jack off often.
>She finally wants to have sex one day, but I am not in the mood, Ive all but figured out shes cheating on me.
>After declining sex she calls me a stupid faggot and leaves.
>Throw her shit in a trash bag and out the door.

>Next girlfriend only wants me for money.
>Complains when I wont buy her a new phone "cause the dumb bitch keeps dropping it in the toilet"
>WELL ANON WILL BUY IT FOR ME IF YOU WONT!
>She thought it would make me buy it, make me mad, instead I laugh and tell her to go whore out for a new phone.

>Next up, I'm the rebound from Jayvon and Trayvon
>Gets knocked up and expects me to raise their kid.
>Nope.

I could go on, more shitty then the last, but here is the icing.

>Meet a wonderful black girl who treats me like a fucking king.
>Loves everything about me.
>She breaks up with me because she had HPV due to a pile of shit Tryvon2 before me, and didn't want me to have to wear condoms the rest of our relationship.
>She wanted me to have kids, and was afraid she couldn't have any.
>I hope you find a good wife anon, ill always love you.
Shes still single, she still comes over, but she knows she cant provide me with what I want in life so she quit.

sucks.
>>
>>67736522

And thats the great thing about women. They fucking suck and fuck and then shrivel up and have to live the rest of their lives as ghosts. Nobody fucking cares about them after 35.

That bitch is morally disgusting. "i want to adopt an african handbag I will lose interest in after 6 months" "I want to keep a rape baby as a badge of honor"

You pump as much cum as you can into its mouth and you fuckin send that slob right out the fucking door. It was her fathers job to raise her. Not yours.
>>
File: 883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg (111 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg
111 KB, 377x500
>>67736522
for a little while i was slippin it to this sheila that actually drank XXXX beer.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 530x600
>>67742483
I lost any feelings I'd ever had for that girl about halfway thru the conversation so luckily I just found her triggered ranting EXTREMELY petty and amusing. I still laugh about it sometimes
>>
>>67742826
That may be a problem as eastern girls are not traditionally christian, the Indian girls I dated had hindu parents but were still really respectful. I don't care so much about religion so none of it mattered to me. If you're looking for serious christian girls you need to get them young straight out of the church. I suggest being polite and making friends first, you will weed out the fake ones that are still whores even though they pretend to be godly. Ask the nice ones to dinner. Go slow, these are girls who don't do the whole dating thing, they have no experience. If they are really christian they will want you to be polite. You could also go to some places you know your church goes to hang out.
>>
>>67742390
good job on that one
>>
>>67742781
Don't bother responding, he's a virgin
>>
File: image.png (183 KB, 386x406) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 386x406
>>67739613
Why would you stay with her if she had given you the signs she was mentally unstable?

I know you may find yourself putting the trust like that in someone you consider worthy but she was marked.

She was a curse, a walking curse with problems, You really can't trust people like this, i'm sorry.

I hope you recover from this.
>>
>>67742390
holy fuck. I'm persian (iranian) and EVERY one of my relatives hates black people. even the ones that defend them only do so out of pity. They say that they are lesser people and are like animals.

Oh, and be careful with persian. I wouldnt marry one, my brother has done so already.... yea. not too good.
>lazy
>controlling
>stuck up
>hates friends he brings over to chill
>accuses him of cheating.
yea. thats TLDR version.
>>
>>67737743
Agreed. You did the right thing anon. Trust me.
>>
>>67742944
Damn that last one hurt a bit. Sorry bro. I'm afraid I'll tow the same line you have when I start feeling like I want someone
>>
>>67743219
You guys would be alright if you could just get over that whole religious fundamentalism thing.
>>
File: anger.jpg (58 KB, 377x423) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
58 KB, 377x423
>>67742944
>fucking women who have fucked niggers
>fucking niggers

Get. Out.
>>
>>67737349
That's how women think after they get infected with the liberal jewish mind virus

It's the escalation of slave morality over all else.
>>
>>67743186
honestly, and I know everyone will think I'm stupid for this but, I thought that our love could make it work. I believed that she would get better (and she did for the most part) and we could live a happy normal life. I even liked that she was needy, because it was a good kind of needy and not like >>67741374 's girl. Women nowadays are told that being needy is more horrible than having an std, and so they treat guys as disposable.. it's really fucked up.
>>
>>67742944
some black girls that dont have the crazy are either tainted by the environment ( other blacks ) or stupid as fuck. that other 1% though make the BEST girl friends / wives.

even though mine didnt last 6 months, i can honestly say the sex was amazing. I fell head over heels for her when she was a happy self confident person. Ahhhhh, what could of been.
>>
>>67742618
Haahahaha where do pick them up at
>>
>>67741601
wait, I dont think thats bad. if someone thinks negatively about my race I wont be butt hurt. racism / stereotypes are generalizations. what about blacks who hate their own race? or whites for that matter? should I never date any girl ever because of my cynical outlook on women?

WELL THEN, I GUESS ITS TIME FOR ME TO BE GAY!
>>
Not /pol/ related but the other night my gf
>prepped veggies and raw chicken on the same plate and piled them next to each other when sliced
>then dumped them in the cold pan before turning on the gas and putting pan on the heat
>probably no oil in there either
>then threw the noodles in there with them after about a minute
>had to stir raw beef and noodles in sauce for several minutes while it cooked
I guess the chicken thing was another night
So I'm always like "hey I'll cook for you" but it's not because I'm nice it's because she's literally a retard in the kitchen. And she gets upset when I tell her this common sense shit
>>
>>67737640
Is your penis really that fucking small?
Jesus you sound insecure, how old are you?
>>
File: fancy a shag m8.jpg (858 KB, 664x977) Image search: [Google]
fancy a shag m8.jpg
858 KB, 664x977
Currently dating a blue pilled Latina and she knows I'm voting for Trump. Also a feminist and LBGT supporter who is voting for Hillary and likes rough sex but not as rough as the negress. Anti racist but always makes fun of me for fucking a negress. Threatened to dump me if I vote for Trump which I told her she should just dump me right away then, that was 2 months ago and we're still together.
>>
>>67743001
Thats pretty much how the end of our relationship ended up. Hate fucking her and using her face as a nut rag until I was sick of it. She loved it and openly expessed her confusion when I ended it. She thought the crazy sex was a sign of our love intensifying and what not.
>>
>>67743577
Girls who fuck niggers are usually a bad choice of girlfriend. They do it to get back at parents and shit, and they pull shit like this further down the line if you stay in a relationship with them.

Burn coal pay toll, also fuck off Chile go eat some chili
>>
>>67743325
most of my family and the way they explain it, most of Iran, have very little religious influence in their lives. Sure they cover up but its nothing as extreme as arabs. most dont pray 5 times a day and hell, I've seen my relatives place in iran (pictures) of all types of alcohol, better than what I can afford here just sitting around on a bar they got in their house.
>>
>be me
>have opinions
>not afraid of other opinions, they don't threaten my world view
>engage people in conversations, friendships, relationships
>if people are too brittle or annoying, move on from them but don't judge them, try to find people that make me a better person
>avoid becoming a bitter negative person that worries about what is 'degenerate' in what others do and instead focus on making myself, and my relationships better
>pretty fucking happy and successful.
>>
File: 1455014011618.png (368 KB, 458x304) Image search: [Google]
1455014011618.png
368 KB, 458x304
>>67741374
>"I hope I can change your mind on black people!"
>>
>>67743587
Has she heard about that vote trump get dumped shit yet?
>>
>>67741911
>I feel like once she was 'normal' she felt like she didn't need me anymore and threw me away like yesterdays garbage.

This is why you don't try to find one that's broken and think you can "fix" them.

You have to find a girl you have chemistry with that don't have a whole host of problems.

Generally it's difficult to find women who have their shit together.
>>
>>67737349
i was expecting a knife
>>
>>67740785
From you description of how you treated her and the issues you had, it sounds like you might have codependent tendencies. Look it up a few places before you dismiss this idea. You should deal with it lest it affects your future relationships as well. Also digging up and understanding those tendencies will help you let go of the past.
>>
>>67743689

Chile never gets it.
>OMG you have a preference for a woman, that doesn't fit my own, how OLD are you?
>>
>>67739613

Bitches run that play all the time. Years of involvement and support and they will cut it off in a few sentences and disappear without explanation. Its emotional, illogical, and selfish. Feminine.

They aren't going to be princesses and they aren't going to be happy.

Past a certain point if they don't provide children and become loving mothers/wives....they are just going to be frigid, muffin toped, emotional invalids for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>67743576
My wife is the same way.
I mean, what the fuck, how retarded do you have to be to know that leafy greens and raw chicken don't cook at the same speed?
>>
>>67736522
are you white?
>>
>>67743667
>She thought the crazy sex was a sign of our love intensifying and what not.

HahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

FUCK
>>
File: butthead.jpg (69 KB, 303x480) Image search: [Google]
butthead.jpg
69 KB, 303x480
>>67743587
Please, do me a favour. When he's offguard, relaxed or about to sleep, scream "YOU HAVE TO GO BACK" at her (Or play trump saying it at full blast on a speaker), film the reaction. It'll be glorious.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 375x375
>>67743428
I see. Well, there is no much to tell from here, is there?

You found out the hard way, at least you gained knowledge and experience about these topics.

Only thing you can do now is avoid part taking on those kinds of relationships. No one wants those issues.

P.s
The Awoo is to cheer you up~
Awooooo
>>
File: jasmine-sanders-6.jpg (79 KB, 427x514) Image search: [Google]
jasmine-sanders-6.jpg
79 KB, 427x514
>>67744151
>>67743689
It's really weird that you see black people this way. The American black people we have here are wealthy and not degenerate at all.

You wouldn't marry a black qt either?
>>
File: award_most_based.jpg (91 KB, 576x606) Image search: [Google]
award_most_based.jpg
91 KB, 576x606
>>67737640
>>
>>67744416
most blacks dont look like that

and no probably not
>>
File: 1455770101835.jpg (39 KB, 480x669) Image search: [Google]
1455770101835.jpg
39 KB, 480x669
>>67736522
I always browsed /pol/ before meeting this chick, so I really have nobody else to blame but myself for this. We never dated, and I thank myself for never pulling the trigger to this day.

>meet chick last year
>first red flag: she's jewish
>well, whatever, she seems cool enough
>hit it off, we start hanging out and watching movies together
>second red flag: she tells me she's pansexual
>one night we start going at it and making out
>she stops, tells me she doesn't want to do overly sexual things yet
>well, okay, i guess making out is okay too
>third red flag: she has a tumblr filled with degeneracy gifs
>start questioning myself, but hey, this chick wants me so whatever
>fourth red flag: cannot take jew jokes at all, got extremely butthurt when my roommate made a joke about jewish people
>realize i'm making a mistake
>after 2-3 months of hooking up she becomes okay with anything except sex
>except i also start learning that she is annoying as fuck and has a huge victim complex, the only reason most people tolerate her is out of pity
>there was this guy that liked her but she liked saying how she felt nothing for him and was "just a friend," felt bad cause i was just using her at this point, but whatever
>then at a party, one of my best friends takes a cup of water she had, drinks it, then gives her a cup of beer
>the next day she goes off about how she thinks he was trying to take advantage of her by getting her more drunk and how he was "creepy"
>fuck this, i'm aborting
>generally just seeing her, see her a few times after but definitely not as much as i did
>month or two later she says she wants to stop hooking up because it "feels empty," i agree but only because i don't want to see her
>find out a month later that it was only because she started dating the guy that liked her and she was apparently hooking up with him too

This one experience has redpilled me on Jews more than anything I've read on /pol/. Now I always remember: With Jews, you lose.
>>
>>67744151
Honestly Chile seems to be bigger shitposters than Aussies or modern Canucks, it's just they're rare enough to not attract attention. Women willing to burn coal obviously have a mindset we don't agree with, not fit to have kids with. They will teach the kids it's okay to racemix which has irreversible effects on your family tree. Once saw a Chilean advocate businesses hiring minorities and women first to "balance" things.
>>
>>67744311
I did that 23 and me genetic testing, I'm 53% native and the rest european.

>>67744347
I almost feel bad but the guilt never comes
>>
>>67742944
Like you,I lived thru the phone thing. She had asked for a i phone. I could not afford an iphone. I got her a nice phone, but it waasnt an i phone. She took a hammer to it. That was a milestone of awareness of what she was. It ended two months after that and much other madness.
>>
>>67744548
Good looks come with money.

As I said before, we have a few blacks living here and they either are working slaves or rich. There is no middle ground, so I find it weird that you guys consider being black so atrocious.

All the blacks I know speak 3 languages, are catholic, play instruments, etc, etc. They are a lot less degenerate than most of you guys.
>>
>>67739613

>molested her under the table while she was sitting with her PARENTS at dinner

Thats fucking badass

>molested

Yea ok
>>
>>67744572
yea, you saved yourself a lot of trouble. I mean that in a "wow, did I really just waste 7 months of my time trying to fuck a jew?" type of way.
>>
>>67744960
the nose has been exposed
>>
>>67744914
If you have no idea why we hold our views, even with all the evidence we post daily, then gb2reddit you're obviously new as fuck. Takes less than a few months to understand why we have the values we do
>>
>>67744914

It is generally accepted globally that blacks are the dregs. I mean what is even the fucking point of your comment?
>>
>>67744416
There's a thread floating around here of a black chick assaulting some other chick. Go to her twitter page to see what many American blacks are like.
>>
>>67744919
Women exaggerate that shit a lot : they enjoy playing victims
>>
Oh god...

>Be 20 years old and a virgin
>At least somewhat good looking I think, get compliments, people think i'm normie if judging just based on looks etc.
>Really lonely at this point in my life, want to find a good girl
>Find out that this guy I know is cheating on his gf who I know as well
>Start talking to his gf because I know she finds me attractive but don't tell her anything about her bf cheating
>Just talking to her like a friend for months not showing any signs of interest because to be honest i'm not even attracted to her
>Decide i'm tired of being a virgin and start flirting with her
>She sends nudes pretty much without hesitation (should have realised at that point...)
>Things lead to other things and we end up having sex, keep in mind she's still with her bf at this point
>Because of my inexperience the sex fucked with my brain and I guess I thought I really loved her
>After the first time we had sex she starts treating me worse, constantly making fun of me, putting me down.Yet still have sex, constantly talking to me rather than with her bf, telling me that she loves me, just weird as hell things which completely fucked with my perception of her if she wants me or doesn't.
>This shit goes on for months and she finally breaks up with her bf
>Figure this is my chance
>She's upset at the break-up and we talk a lot
>She accidentally sends me some nudes that weren't even meant for me
>Find out she's been cheating with at least 7 other guys while still with her bf
>I get depressed and am really in a bad state of mind.
>Realise she didn't break my heart. She broke my ego.
>In the back of my head I always figured I was too good for her and the fact that she was talking to other guys made me think I wasn't as good as I think I am.
>Finally figure out that I never really loved her and just wanted sex at that point in time
>Now I just wish I stayed a virgin and feel like i've ruined myself forever and broke my moral code all because I had moments of lust.
>>
>>tfw girl who used to be blue pilled and mentally unstable as fuck
>> now red pilled and relatively stable
>>Able to be self-sufficient, keep a job, live quite well, outwardly outgoing and charming
>> Still extremely self-loathing, anxiety ridden, prone to dysfunction due to an abusive childhood
>> all this can be hidden fairly well except when i am in relationships
>> Only been with 4 dudes, all of which have either been virgins or old sexually inexperienced hermits
>> still end up fucking it up every time
>> tfw your childhood abuse will probably prevent you from having a healthy relationship for atleast another decade.
>> tfw sworn myself off of all sexual activity until I can get my shit together.
>> feels better being alone than i ever have felt being with any dude
>> still crave human contact every now and then, but it's worth it.

Relating to the thread, I loathe these insane girls you speak of yet can unfortunately identify. DID (mpd) really does involve blackouts and time loss, that dude's ex most likely was severely abused herself.
It just sucks because no one will ever give a shit why you're crazy, and will write you off as strictly un-dateable at first recognition you've come from a troubled background.

But I dont blame you - that is why I've become the female version of a MGTOW. Relationships bring out all the worst parts of me, and I'll never have casual sex, it's disgusting. So I shall be alone with my dildo and hentai to keep me company. It's the good life.

I know I'll probably get a few people telling me I'm an insane cunt and to fuck off. Be my guest, I already have. : }
>>
>>67745077
Yeah, I understand why you have those values. You're insecure and poor.
>>
>>67745378
At least strayans are funny. I want chile to leave.
>>
>>67745275
see this is a man. a person who grows from the pain he is in and matures from it. of course its coming from an Aussie, fucking bird catching spiders would make a man out of any one.
>>
>>67737000
Does that surprise you?

Boyfriends are basically just pokemon for women, too.
>>
>>67740416
>>67740571

I dumped her last night. Glad you guys remember me. She paid the toll.
>>
>>67744914
Texas... is that you?!
>>
>>67740785
You lock this in mental asylums away and dont breed to spred shit geens in world.

You learn anything?
>>
>>67745194
It was just a realization of why you guys seem to hate blacks so much. You are all middle/lower class so you get all the shit black people with low income do.
>>
>>67737349
Female morality and ethics are based on social standing. They don't have principles and will swing whichever direction is popular in their social groups.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 554x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 554x680
>>67745275
I know i'm going to get shit on me for saying this to you, but here it is.

>Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem
>Quoniqm cum probates fuerit accipient coronam vitae

I live my life around this. It is my Sola Scriptura.
>>
>>67743577
I can tell this post was written by a woman
>>
File: 1452024498666.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1452024498666.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>dating beautiful high school sweetheart
>take her virginity
>she treats me really well and always wants sex
>she suddenly starts flirting with every guy she sees
>I assume it's just for attention, but tell her to stop anyways
>she tells me that just I'm just reading into things
>overhear her and her friend complaining that the some Chad hasn't been checking their asses out lately
>dump her on the spot
>still have sex occasionally, but she asks to get back together every time
>"Sorry, but I just don't love you anymore."
>feels bad man
>>
File: point.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
point.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
>>67745623

Point for Canada
>>
>>67745743
yeah to much attention to grammer guys dont give a shit
>>
>>67745674
Wassit mean mexibro?
>>
>>67745784
is virgin pus better then non virgin , ive only had non virgins
>>
File: adulthood.jpg (66 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
adulthood.jpg
66 KB, 600x800
>date absolutely wonderful Baha'i girl for several years
>she calls me in tears one day saying that she thought it would work, but she decided that she can't marry someone outside her religion
>asked if I'd be willing to convert
>I'm Catholic
>apologize and tell her no
>she understands

We still meet for lunch on rare occasions, but her smile makes me feel empty now
>>
>>67737000
You sound like a cucked little faggot.
Boo hoo, did a woman hurt your feelings?
>>
>>67745913
it's better knowing it's untouched. it's better knowing your girl respects you more than a girl whos been around the block. the vagina is really the least of your concerns, it's more of the psychology.
>>
>>67745674
>>67745901
Beautiful words
Blessed is the man who endures temptation, for when he has been tested, he will receive a crown of life
>>
>>67745851
>Being this American.

I guess I'm right, you are all mid/low class.
>>
>>67746065
^ so much this.

Which is why I can't date a coalburner.

People that actually believe white men are intimidated by black men's dicks or think they're "dirty" afterwards are idiots.

Simple truth is, the average white man doesn't want to risk, at any level, nappy headed half-nigs. Whether it be his wife's mistake, or his wife's support of the daughter dating Tyrone.

Not acceptable.
>>
>>67741288

It's probs coz u look like a rapist
>>
>>67745997
The irony is you're the one who is okay with women collecting babies for status, and you're calling him a cuck? what are you smoking nigger
>>
>>67745913
IMO Its almost a pain in the ass. They can get so fucking tight and the resistance can be so hard your dick feels like your ficking a vacuum in a vice. However you do get to teach the girl what makes YOU cum. Any girl thats been with other fellas are using the tricks they learned to make their ex's cum on you.
>>
>>67736522
This same story was posted last time a thread like this was started. Get another blue-pilled gf, break up with her then come back here.
>>
>>67739505
>It's not like they're comfortable with it, though. It's fucking bizarre. A lot of them genuinely seem to have no idea what they want. Romantically, spiritually... total confusion!

Marxism was meant to target the women more then the men. If they control the women they control most (Not all) the males. With the males being neutered there is no chance of a civil war or resistance to the state.
>>
>>67745526
Congratulations, my man!

You are on the right track. Greeting from Hungary.
>>
>>67745913
I wouldn't really know. I had only had sex once before and it was a long time before that. There's a little bit of blood, but it's not that bad. Being in love made all the difference really.
>>
>>67745364

>It just sucks because no one will ever give a shit why you're crazy, and will write you off as strictly un-dateable at first recognition you've come from a troubled background.

I think this is a small part of why it hurt so much when she left. I gave her the benefit of the doubt in so many ways because I loved her, not the illness. I knew she was a person despite it all, and I loved that person more than anything. To have it all thrown in your face when she finally gets her shit reasonably together is crushing. how do you 'fuck it up every time' ?

>>67744374
thank you anon, awoo right back at you.
>>
>>67746097
we hire people to spell check for us,
inb4 you guys only live to work
enjoy youre non economic mobility
>>
File: 1457649752407.gif (934 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1457649752407.gif
934 KB, 500x355
>>67745364
Are you me?

(copypasta from an old post I made)
>be me
>force-fed the blue pill as a child by insane, feminist, libecuck mother
>mother is a depressed narcissist who works for a biotech company, takes her work related frustrations out on family because "muh feminism" and "children are holding me back from "muh feminist dreams."
>idk why or how father has put up with to her for 30 plus years
>father is kind of redpill, but is a focused individual, just concerns himself with making money to support family, pay the bills
>out of place in high school because most friends are semi-redpill
>graduate top of class, do what's expected of me, go to college (mother's alma mater)
>around EOPs and nigs for the first time in my life
>redpill hard and fast
>return to hometown, many old classmates (especially those who went to college) are like "Gee, Anon, you were right in high school!" and are now bluepill
>watch them fuck up their lives
>nope.jpeg
>need to get away

(Continued in next post)
>>
>>67746201
I know, I'm workin a 12 night shift at work and I wanted to hear more stories so my bad man.

Got any to share?
>>
>>67746065
does it feel physically better
>>
>>67746331
(Continued)
>decide to get my masters
>get into Ivy League grad school
>undergrads are limosine liberals from California and totally out of touch with working class reality
>will be 45,000 in debt when I graduate, but my goal is to pay it off over the next three years (I can do this!)
>living at home, but helping my mom realize the problem of disguised Marxism and helping her slowly redpill and help her actually address her mental health issues better
>she's made huge steps in the past year and I am proud of her
>love her but feel secretly resentful for how her views contributed shaped childhood, family life, etc.
>meanwhile, watch all now bluepilled high school friends totally fuck up life with drugs, having kids out of wedlock or getting in trouble with the law
>really want to reach out to high school friends who didn't go to college, got union jobs but are still redpill
>feel like they have preconceived ideas about me, because I was so bluepill in high school
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>realize I want nothing more in life than to have a masculine, hardworking husband with a union job who I can cook and clean for and give children when the time is right
>that feel when you've wasted your life doing what other people (namely family) expected you to do
>>
>>67746353
I was with some eastern virgins, I have no idea. It was nice though.
>>
>>67746446
how do you not have any idea you were the one involved
>>
>>67746353
You have to go slow and let her acclimate. I wouldn't really recommend it if you're just in it for the stimulation. It's more of a chore without the emotional connection.
>>
>>67737000
Describes my life well enough.
>>
>>67744914
This is it guys, we found the 1 place in the entire world where blacks have evolved past jungle tribe status: Chile.
>>
>>67746524
lol
>>
>>67746311
You really don't need a spell check if you go to a decent college.

Silly poor fag. Stay shit tier and uneducated forever.
>>
>>67746524
never had sex with a non-virgin, I can't compare. virgins felt fine to me though. didn't see anything wrong with it. I enjoyed the sex but a relationship is more than sex anyway.
>>
>>67746371

(Continued in next post)
"Liberated womyn" and nigs are two of the worst things that have happened in this country. Basically, anything attached to an identity movement. My fucked up childhood made me try to substitute what my family couldn't give me with boyfriends who also had their fair=share of problems related to illogical neoliberalism that has gone unchecked.

I won't lie, the four years under Obama have made me contemplate suicide. It'd honestly be easier not to live than see Western society go to shit because of "PC" and "diversity." Despite such, I do enjoy life as an experience and it is my dreams, aspirations for future that keep me going. /pol/ can be a comfort from time to time, but the revelations about corruption, skewed politics, politicians, religious leaders and rogue social agendas frequently drives me to a point of rage. Regardless, marriage, children and experiencing life's simple pleasures, like the sounds of birds or having a homemade chocolate chip cookie keep me going. I'm looking forward to working, even if it is only an entry level job. My goal is to pay off my student loans first, work, find a husband, get married and have kids. To put my degrees to use, I'd like too to work a small job outside the home, but family will always come first. I want nothing more to be a supportive and loving wife and to help my children realize their dreams. Anyway, that is all. Wanted to share my story. Lastly /pol/, as pissed off as we are at the world, we must realize that if we state our goals and try to work together for a common good, we might achieve the possibility of being happy in our lives. Family and local community is where it all starts.
>>
>>67746606
i cant explain the american business mindset to a chilean youre chilean well have to agree to disagree like civilized adults,,,you fag
>>
>>67746186
>republicans are actually this retarded
I'm not defending women keeping rape babies, I think that shit is gross, and I can't imagine the emotional trauma from keeping a constant reminder of getting raped. It's pants on head retarded.

But a beta male screaming into a Republitard hugbox about how stupid women are, is just as bad as the tumblrinas that blame all of their problems on men.
>>
>>67736522

This chick i sort of used to date when i thought i was a lesbian is basically tumblr personified, tries to whore herself out for money on one blog, then she posts constantly about MY HUSBAND and MY KID but then begs people to pay her for nude pics

pantyhosepics.tumblr.com <- nudes
ktpantyhose.tumblr.com <- nonnudes

Pretty fucking sad. She gets like, 2 likes at most on her stuff. I wish she'd grow up, but seems to keep reposting the same pics of her flabby tits over and over. I'd rather send her money to make sure her fucking kid is fed rather than get nasty nudes in return. Her husband must be ashamed.

>1) I am not for you, I am for my husband.
>2) you better offer me a price. Because while yes I post pictures of myself for free, I do it for myself. If I’m doing it for you… You better pay me for my time.

Maybe someone here will get a jerk out of her pics, idk, i think shes super gross. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a job.
>>
>>67737000
90% of the problem with society right here. It's like welfare leeched who see children as a way to increase their "federally allocated income"
>>
>>67746747
can you try again without the buzzwords? I have no idea what you're saying.
>>
>>67746371
> realize I want nothing more in life than to have a masculine, hardworking husband

You fucking parasite.
>>
>>67746774

woops, add an s to that, its pantyhoseSpics.tumblr.com my bad
>>
>>67746774
>No.

You could not pay me to fap to a woman that KNOWINGLY puts nudes of herself out there having a husband.

Degenerate as fuck. As if the cow nose ring didn't give it away enough.
>>
I'm too embarrassed to even talk about her at this point. She was horrible in so many ways, but for some reason I hung around until she dumped me. Being dumped is the best thing to have happened to me though.

>she's out partying all night
>comes home at 5 am with a guy
>they're laughing, talking about me
>Say Hi to the both of them while still laying in bed
>"Oh great, you're awake Anon, this is Chad, he lost his key to his apartment at an after party we were at, so I figured I'd let him sleepover in our couch."
>All I say is sure while they go and fix the couch
>Moments later, she comes into our bedroom, I ask what the fuck she's doing and she tells me it's just a friend and that they met during the night.
>I'm fuming at this point, and she doesn't even get why.
>We both try and just sleep without addressing the issue

.. The next morning

>Couldn't sleep for shit, I'm only feeling anger
>She wakes up at some point
>She says she's sorry and she didn't realize bringing home a fucking guy stranger at 5 am in the morning was a retarded thing to do when you're in a relationship
>all that said, she still doesn't realize that she did something wrong. She's only saying sorry to appease me.
>We go out to Chad, while I just sit there quietly and she talks to him, telling him he has to go
>He dresses, gets up, they hug, and he's out.

I find out later she's been going around at parties making out with other guys, and that if she didn't have friends at the clubs and parties, she would have cheated on me.

All this said, she was a feminist, believes in gender fluidity, wage gap, open-relationships(she tried to make ours into one, I said no), voted for F!(feminist party), and much more.

She's in a relationship with another guy now. I've been considering telling him about the things she does, but I'm done with that life. It was my first relationship, and a necessary experience. It'll never happen again.
>>
>>67746774
Whew thats a problem child right there
>>
>>67745275
You 100% deserved that. I feel bad for literally everyone else in this thread but you.
>>
In the last decade, I've only fucked my friends girlfriends, as far as girlfriends go. AMA.
>>
>>67746854
Maybe, but at least I will give me husband a good home, well-mannered children, 3 hot meals a day and let him have his way with me whenever he wants.
>>
>>67746774
god seriously I think the nose ring might be the biggest sexual turn off for me, any one else agree? totally degenerate
>>
>>67747033
>my
Also, Kek approves
>>
>>67736522
if it makes you feel any better she is probably crazy enough to get a infant to get a sex change because liberal status symbol and try hard bullshit to prove how tolerant she is
>>
>>67746931
is there any way you guys can just leave? I never hate on swedes, I just feel bad for you guys. you can come to America and eat burgers with us if you want.
>>
>>67747033
youre gay ? i dont belive women come on 4chan
>>
>>67746931
Live and learn swede, dont let yourself get cucked. You pretty much almost did with this one so redeem yourself with the next one
>>
>>67746843
Oh right lemme try again.

Ya'll are a buncha dumb backwards cowpokes, givin' each other pats on the backs, sayin' "Women surrrre are stupid, right guys. I hate how they sit around on the internet and complain about how awful and sexist men are". Can't ya see ya'll are doin the same thing?

Ya make about as much sense as pants on a mule! Yeehaw!
>>
>>67746931
Feels for ya man.

Although... you should have dumped her immediately upon her pushing for an open relationship.

EVERYTHING after that point is entirely your own making.
>>
>>67746931
First relationships are always shit Sweden.

Make sure it does not fucking happen again. If the next girl you're seeing is slightly off make her BTFO.

Enjoy the single life.
>>
>>67736522
>Meet random girl in college off of craigslist (this is pre-tinder, mind you, so it was a little less weird then)
>We get along great, she's pretty normal about most things, no niggers in her past, no weird shit, no out of control partner count
>Bluepilled about a lot though, doesn't like words like "retard" or "faggot"
>We graduate and she becomes an elementary school teacher
>Only career options for millennial without connections is to teach in shitty districts full of blacks, everyone who gets into a white district posts up and stays for life so the positions are never open
>She's exposed daily to the full force of niggertry, the kids are shit and can't behave, the parents are degenerate drug addicts on welfare, it's just unreal how shit these "people" are
>Been at it for about 3 years now, I'm starting to see the cracks forming in her worldview
>She's commented several times about white students behaving better than black students, even when they come from worse backgrounds
>We're at the awkward in-between stage where I have to introduce her to the truth but can't outright say "your students are shit BECAUSE they're black" because the conditioning is still there
>Spend every day wondering if I should let this process continue until she's fully woken up or if I should just try to move her to a white district before the nogs compromise her safety

Holy fuck. I chaperoned a school dance with her the one time and I very nearly assaulted an 11 year old for acting like a cunt. How different our life would be if we just lived in a white area...
>>
>>67747140
>posting real stories about men getting the shit end of a relationship
>translates to men shaming women

You don't ever want women to be held accountable for anything do you anon? I have some golden pussy on a pedestal to sell you, and a bridge.
>>
>>67746900

I know she used to be a hardcore lesbian, idk what happened. Feel really bad for the guy honestly.

>>67746941

Yeah its kind of sad, she plays games 24/7, doesn't work, and takes nudes hoping someone will pay for them i really feel for the child :(
>>
>>67747140
this has nothing to do with anything I've said this entire thread. 1/10 I replied
>>
>>67747056
I find those extremely disgusting too.
>>
>>67747301
i agree still confused
>>
>>67736522
>talking about rape on messenger
>she says there is a rape culture
>I say there isnt really a rape culture
>she sends me a picture of herself crying
>"this is what you made me do"
>says i should support her

emotionally manipulative as fuck, fuck that
>>
>>67747379
Forget a bad relationship, she should be in therapy.

You stick your dick in that, you'll be in the prison getting it up the ass soon enough.

Holy fuck man. No.
>>
>>67746931
Tell him. FFS!
>>
>>67747033
Grats, all your potential talent and capability wasted desperately aching to be a sow. Worse than that, it's exactly what you want.

You're a prime example of why women are not respected by any man worth his salt.
>>
>>67742781
duuuuuude, you are the biggest fucking loser

I am normally against this but I would pay a whore for you just to get over being a virgin.

You are just as bad as /r9k
>>
Never had a gf

>Blonde qt.13 kinda Slutty girl being extra nice to me
>Cannot be a coincidence that chad left her and I have a good job now
>said she will make me profiteroles for my birthday.

Kinda want to date just to see what its like to have a girlfriend and then as soon as she slips up I will dump her.

What do lads? what if she never slips up?
>>
>>67747132
I am a grill, there are most definitely women that post on /pol/, but we rarely reveal our gender as it is
a.) counterproductive to debate, discussion
b.) majority of us are shy, and apprehensive to reveal our true political convictions (in my case, classical liberalist) as we would get verbally raped by SJWs, feminists, etc. By contrast, you when you turn it around on them, show them the hypocrisy and logical fallacies within their way of thinking they either cry or call you a traitor to your sex and attempt to make every encounter with them prior a living nightmare.
>>
>>67739613
You never had sex with her in three years of a relationship? Christianity is for cucks and betas.
>>
>>67746774
>This chick i sort of used to date when i thought i was a lesbian

What ? How the hell can a person not know what they are attracted to ?
>>
>be in higschool
>be the anti-social loner
>spend my lunch time reading books in the library.
>besides myself, and the two librarians, there this one girl with normal looks.
>really lonely to the point she started talking to me.
>I begin to wonder why shes lonely. Shes easily a 6/10.
>we begin to talk alot more, i still don't know why she's lonely.
>this goes on until the near the end of highschool.
>she kill herself
>Depress as fuck, the whole school mourns.
>after I a few weeks after graduation, Her parents come find me and give me her stuff.
>i ask them why?
>they tell me I was the only one nice to her, since she was being bullied because she protect some crippled student from her class.
>after they leave and i say my condolences, i go thrue the box she gave me.
>nothing special just some books, a few items i gave to her when we were friends. And two journals.
>read both of them. Found out the crippled student join in the bullying. Found out she wanted to become a veterinarian. I also found out she had a crush on me.
> I stop reading, when I get to the part where she wrote I would have helped her if i had known.
I hate myself to be honest
>>
>>67747632

I haven't had sex yet period, I'm waiting until I get married, the way God intended.

>>67747033
I really hope I find a woman like you, though I don't want to have children, so a sterile one would be for the best.
>>
>>67747616
not enough info but go with your gut, if you're an oldfag you can weed em out. don't let virginity dictate your decisions, if she's bad for you, she's bad for you. losing virginity isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>67742944
>wonderful black girl

By that you mean a worn out hoodrat nignog who somehow managed to be self aware...
>>
>>67746371
LONDON
>>
>>67747616
Bang her until you find out what her true intentions are. If she's a bitch keep fucking her until you find something serious.
>>
>>67747558
Aren't all women sows though in a sense? Naturally good at breeding and rearing young? If only I had realized this at 18. It's not to say that my talents will go to waste, I could certainly homeschool my children with care to their dreams and talents, as well as take on the children of like-minded couples.
>>
>>67745378
Fuck off, idiot. You're basically saying niggers can only be decent people if they come from money, which is just as racist as anything else here.
>>
>>67747747
Enjoy discovering your complete lack of sexual compatibility, and 70% divorse rate within 10 years. Loser.
>>
>>67747631
/pol/ please don't take the bait, I believe in you.
>>
File: 1457420902399.jpg (136 KB, 680x1023) Image search: [Google]
1457420902399.jpg
136 KB, 680x1023
>>67747110

I had my share of burgers while I was in America. Tasty as hell.

>>67747132

Absolutely. It's only after the relationship I realize how poorly I was treated. It won't ever happen again though.

>>67747149

Hindsight 20/20.
I was in love, and didn't want to end it. It's why she ended it for me.

>>67747217

The second they ask me for an open relationship, I'll break up with them on the spot. Kick them out of my apartment and fuck the consequences.

I'm done being accepting of bullshit.
>>
>>67747631
Hey Grill, what do you think about sex with a nignog? Even a well educated, well dressed nignog?
>>
File: f0422984.gif (493 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
f0422984.gif
493 KB, 320x240
>>67743775
>pretty fucking happy and successful.

then what the fuck are you doing here, nigger?
>>
File: 1458093666478.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458093666478.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
I don't know it ate up my post but I'll repost my story again.

>dated a negrees (I'm a spic)
>she's always super horny and wanting sex but that's alright because so am I
>super blue pilled
>part of the feminist club
>part of the LGBTBBQ club
>thinks Obama has done a great job
>thinks everything is racist
>says I'm White, even though I'm fluent in Spanish and have a beaner ass fucking last name
>yet, she loved to be choked and have her hair pulled during sex, thought it was really weird but whatever

I do miss having sex nearly whenever I want but fuck, niggers are really fucking stupid and petty.

Currently dating a blue pilled Latina and she knows I'm voting for Trump. Also a feminist and LBGT supporter who is voting for Hillary and likes rough sex but not as rough as the negress. Anti racist but always makes fun of me for fucking a negress. Threatened to dump me if I vote for Trump which I told her she should just dump me right away then, that was 2 months ago and we're still together.
>>
File: 63961741.jpg (9 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
63961741.jpg
9 KB, 236x275
>>67745526
Well done m8, proud of you
>>
>>67747708
dont belive , to chick flicky sounding
>>
>>67746931

I'm sorry, but God damned do you Swedes ever not get cucked?
>>
>>67746980
I know I deserved it. I justified it to myself at the time because I knew that her bf was cheating on her.
I've 100% learned from that mistake. Now it's just let degenerates be degenerates
>>
>>67747056
Agreed. Had an ex who went fully vegan SJW and the nail in the coffin was when she drove metal through her nose. It was just a stud but it was enough to ruin it
>>
>>67747942
A balloon lipped, urine sweating, monkey faced nigger in a suit is still just that

Might as well put lip stick on a pig
>>
I dated a Mexican girl in high school, from junior year until my first year of college. Three years I wish I could get back
>Tiny, quiet, shy, practically autistic considering how shy she was around people
>Shes catholic, never bang but fool around, she apparently felt just as bad for it though
>Try my best to be the super boyfriend
>Give her rides from school, hold her when she starts randomly crying, all that
>Always go to her house before she feels intimidated by my family and house
>Was a mini-republican at the time, she comes out to me that she's an illegal
>Whatever, we can fix that later, slowly change my views about illegals because her family is nice
>Attending a college two hours away but I still make the drive every single weekend to see her
>Things were great up until the last six months
>Stops being so enthusiastic when I'm around, no fooling around at all, mostly just sit around at her house
>Argue with her about weird shit, genuinely arguing about things like whether or not I clipped my nails or where I left my shoes
>Finally one day I go to visit her, she won't even kiss me at the door
>Sit down with her and tell her if she doesn't love me anymore then we need to break it off
>She just nods, so I leave
That was a sucky week.
>That summer I managed to start running, develop some actual interests
>Two years later she calls my cell phone and asks to meet me whenever I'm in town
Now, I may or may not have given her the "all women are whores" speech the night we broke up. Until then I was embarrassed with myself for what I HAD said, but when I meet with her she confessed to having cheated on me with some jackoff Jose who dated single moms, while I was away at college. My speech actually hit her so hard she spent years re evaluating her life.

Anyways, that's the story of how I learned that race really does matter.
>>
>>67742282
I have an Indian girlfriend.
Anything can change but after 4 years of dating she's fucking based.

I can take the piss with Paki jokes and Indian accents.
She hates feminism.
She's even convincing her black friend Donald trump is good haha
She power lifts with me on back and leg day
And she watches me play games on steam.

She does have the occasional female bullshit tendency to get mad over small
Shit but it's worth it.

She forgave me when she found out I cheated on her as well.

Yes /pol/ I'm a degenerate. I like fresh pussy and it's my biggest weakness :(
>>
...alright, I'll come clean. I never did, still don't and never will want to give birth to anything or anyone, ever. I'm still leaving for better pastures, but to be fair, it will be best for -everybody- involved.

ISDS sucks and I have dreams outside of slowly rotting inside a decomposing slavery country. Deal with it and to all guys in this country, be happy with what you have.
>>
>>67748094
never meet a racist candian before, are you a second generation immigrant
>>
>>67747708
Bro. That's terrible, I'm sorry.>>67747708
>>
>>67747671

She was a close friend of mine and when i was going through a tough time i basically got confused about my feelings towards her because i kind of just keep to myself and don't have many friends. I should've realized that platonic love exists but didn't because i was a minor and basically an antisocial autist.
>>
>>67748135
FINALLY someone agrees Indian girls are the shit, for fucks sakes they are based as fuck. Doesn't get much better than a well-raised Indian girl. I literally had one ALLOW ME to date an asian girl while we were in a relationship.
>>
>GF is fiercely liberal
>Is a Vegetarian because of moral reasons
>tried convincing me that an insects life is just as important as a humans

She was pretty cool though. She never tried changing my views and was cool with me being so red-pilled,

What a liberal should be desu.
>>
File: url-1.jpg (7 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
7 KB, 240x210
Be me:
>last two relation ships start and end same way
>Each lasting for about a year
>get ditched by the girl
>they eventually come out as "Aromantic"
>"Give me an actual reason"
>they tell all my friends I dumped them
>Fuck relationships
>>
>date a girl
>she loves Shakespeare, Faulkner, and McCarthy
>favorite book is Blood Meridian
>I read it to her every night as she falls asleep
>she thinks The Judge has the most sex appeal of any fictional character that has ever existed
>prefers anal sex over vaginal
It was good times. Too bad she has the mental stability of a toothpick.
>>
>>67748193
Wow i cant believe you guessed correctly. I guess canadians truly are cucks
>>
>>67741845
>y-you could have had a threesome if only you'd just conformed to my views
Fucking women, m8.
>>
>>67748312
lol just call it like i see it g you niggas sound like me yall were grimey in the early 90s
>>
File: 1448110373693.jpg (48 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1448110373693.jpg
48 KB, 604x437
>kissless virgin
>>
File: 1453458883408.jpg (50 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
1453458883408.jpg
50 KB, 580x386
>>67739613
you did it to yourself. you listed all your mistakes in this post, read it until your eyes bleed and your heart breaks over and over and over until you hate yourself and everything else. Push yourself into the hate until it's so strong, any stupid sentimnetality that used to grip your mind is incinerated. Until your stupid ideas about love and honor and morality and the power of religion are completely obliterated.

I'm not telling you to become an atheist, quite the opposite. A great deal of Christianity in America is corrupted and degenerate, because this makes it the perfect vehicle for destroying us.

You need to rebuild yourself if you ever want to feel happiness without the spectre of your pain you feel now. You have to cut loose all the bullshit that led you here, and made you stupid and weak.
>>
>grow up in rural Midwest
>dating redpilled christian grill
>hates niggers more than I do
>has been a Trump supporter since the first debate
>her whole family is like this

Do all of you live in big cities or something? What's with the shit tier grills?
>>
>>67742012
>[IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCXGAd-leg
>>
>>67747966
The fuck is it with blacks calling hispanics white?
>>
>>67748307

At least you come off as seeming like a boss!
>>
>>67748135
>she forgave me when she found I cheated on her as well
Nigga you in for a bad time.
>>
>>67747750
I'm not a virgin. I've fucked 6-7 escorts in the last 4 months.

>>67747806
yeah I may as well use her for sex if it goes that way.
>>
>>67748525
as patrice oneal said Hispanics are fighting for number 1 oppressed spot trying to take it from black people ,
>>
>>67746931
>wanted an open relationship
The biggest red flag of them all.
>>
>>67747747
You will, it takes time. Don't be afraid to be honest and vocal about your political opinions and social convictions when prompted. Many women like myself are in a tough position: because we are single, our interactions are largely limited to other women, many of whom do not sure similar viewpoints. Right now, I'm working part-time in a hardware/feed store and I make it a point to engage my male customers about politics in addition to economic as well as social issues, regardless as to whether or not I see them as a potential mate. It is so important for men to feel powerful and valued in Western society as (to unfortunately quote Mao) they too "hold up half the sky." Far too long have "feminine" issues dominated conversation in this country. It's time for ladies to take the back seat and focus on the issue that men (as well as greater humanity) are facing. As an American, I have the right to vote and all my rights are protected as a citizen, for all intensive purposes, I see myself as to being "legally" equal to any other human being (though biological as well as socially I see myself as being more productive occupying the domestic sphere.) Why should I care about feminism unless it has true egalitarian value, to better society as a whole?

Anyway, I'm ranting, but you will find a likeminded woman, it just takes time and searching in the right places.
>>
File: Yeah, judge, shit on him.png (183 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, judge, shit on him.png
183 KB, 500x276
>>67748126

>won't have sex with you over several year relationship
>bangs some fuckhead while you're away
>>
>>67748135
>>67748256
I absolutely love indian women, but I don't like the thought of mixed euro/indian kids running around.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>67748584
Also means that her blue pilled friends whom live scarily close by constantly want to cap my ass
>>
>>67743577
Insecure? No he just has fucking sense of pride and standards, I for one commend him.
>>
File: 1448244032924.jpg (544 KB, 1656x1592) Image search: [Google]
1448244032924.jpg
544 KB, 1656x1592
>>67748525
>The fuck is it with blacks calling hispanics white?
Everyone not them is the enemy. They've been indoctrinated since birth to mentally adjust everything so it fits into their racism theories and victim mentality. The whole world is their enemy, and they will always see it that way.
>>
>>67747241
She's a thoughtslave to the respect she has for her peers and role models. He emotions keep her locked away from her own mind.
Sad.
>>
>>67748785
I'll say it again: Indians are caucasoid. They're well-raised and pretty intelligent. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>67742781
And your response is to list every way you slaved yourself for this girl? Damn you're needy as fuck, gain some self respect
>>
>>67748135
> I like fresh pussy

in other news they developed in California a new toilet that is placed now all over India.

It's only the matter of time before you find an Indian with no shit in her cunt.
>>
I am a dating a red pilled chinkette.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.