[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it somewhat fucked up that he wants to deport 12 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
Isn't it somewhat fucked up that he wants to deport 12 million people?
I'll absolutely choose him over Clinton, Sanders and Cruz but this still worries me.
>>
>12 million ILLEGALS

HOLY FUCK
>>
Are you on the chopping block?
>>
He's just merely continuing Obama's policies though

http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/
>>
>>67735509
I don't think they'll be deported to Mexico. They'll be deported to special detainment camps until we can figure out how to properly give them citizenship. What the fuck would Mexico do if they suddenly got 12 million people?
>>
File: IMG_0231.png (1 MB, 722x1265) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.png
1 MB, 722x1265
>>67735509
>Isn't it somewhat fucked up that he wants to deport 12 million people?

It's way way WAY MORE FUCKED UP THAT FUCKERS OCCUPYING THE GOVERNEMENT LET THOSE DUMB SHITS IN IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1457300994313.jpg (121 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1457300994313.jpg
121 KB, 960x720
>>67735509
>6 million x2

>""""""""people"""""""""
>>
>>67735509
you're not worried if you're absolutely voting for him. fake post/OP.
>>
12 million jobs motherfucker get rich af
>>
>>67735662
Obama "deports" people who are caught at the border. He never goes after the illegals who live in the cities.
>>
>>67735700
Who cares what Mexico does.
They created this problem by not patrolling their own border.
>>
Isn't it somewhat fucked that there are 12 million illegals to deport?
>>
File: 1433299693361.png (95 KB, 469x402) Image search: [Google]
1433299693361.png
95 KB, 469x402
They can come back

legally of course
>>
>>67735883
That's too bad because in meme warfare the fact that his numbers are so high automatically makes Trump's ideas sound less radical. It gets even better, because he won't deport that many for a long time, so if he starts slacking he can point out how he's not being hasty about it.
>>
>>67735509
Yeah, upholding the law is totally fucked up man.
>>
Isn't it fucked up that the US has over 12 million people illegally occupying it?

Isn't it fucked up that they weren't deported far sooner?

Every single one needs to be thrown across what ever border they crossed.
>>
>>67735509
Wow its almost like those people are literal felons who exploit regular citizens through free welfare programs while giving nothing back
>>
>>67735509
bill clinton deported 12 million people and no one seems to mind
>>
>>67735509
Not really
>>
>>67736154
12 million is just people overstaying on guest visas
we have no idea how many are actually here
>>
>>67735509
>isn't it somewhat fucked up that a man running for the highest elected position of a country wants to enforce that country's laws?

ftfy Paco
>>
>>67735509
We should kill them..I have a compound bow and many arrows. I would work a 9 till 5 Monday thru Friday...probably a couple hundred a day
>>
>>67735883
>t-those deportations don't count
>>
>>67735509

It's closer to 35 million.
>>
>>67735987
Are you fucking stupid? We can't patrol our borders and we are the most powerful nation on Earth. You expect a 3rd world shithole to be able to patrol that exact same border?
>>
>>67735662
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
Why is Mexico a third world country? Because it's full of Mexicans. There are good, hard working ones, but the illegal ones have to go back.
>>
>>67736320
once he deports an anchor baby i'll clap, until then this is nothing.
>>
>>67735509
!2 million+ illegals being allowed into the country is what's fucked up.
>>
>>67736272

I'm prepared to volunteer my time to help deport illegals and I'm sure many other americans feel the same way.
>>
>>67736606
How manly you will feel pushing a grandma in a wheel chair with her meds to the other side of the border. Wew tbhfamalam. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>67735509
Trump's taken a lot of extreme stances. I suspect he's done that so he can negotiate later but still get something worthwhile. Reminds me of Nixon (I like it)
>>
>>67735509

>impliying it was not just a catchphrase. People are already deported by thousands in the us
>>
File: kill urself.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kill urself.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
Literally why have laws if we don't enforce them?
>>
>>67736763
>if an old woman breaks into a house and steals they shouldn't be punished because they're old

Why have any laws at all? Murderers are all someone's child so lets just let them all walk.
>>
>>67736763
its not about feeling manly its about sending the leeches back to where they came from
maybe Mexico should take better care of its people
>>
File: Yotsuba stare.png (22 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba stare.png
22 KB, 125x120
>>67735509
You're worried that he would enact the law?
Seriously?
>>
>>67735509
No its fucked up that there are over 12 million people here illegally who are bankrupting our schools, healthcare, and social service infrastructure.
>>
>>67735883
Yes he does, his administration has gone hard after sanctuary cities and has raided several cities and businesses that employed a lot of illegal immigrants.
>>
>>67737073
MERCY

MERCY

AMNESTY!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
>>
>>67735662
based anon, you beat me to it. no one ever talks about this. or the temporary immigration ban obama's administration put into effect in 2011. i guess it's okay when he does it?
>>
>>67735509
Some estimates, using the increase in the number of remittance payments sent to Mexico, put the number closer to 34 million.
>>
>>67738250
Ann Coulter?
>>
>>67735509

>isn't it somewhat fucked up that he wants to make 12 million people who cheated immigration laws get back in line?

No. My grandparents waited 10 years to get into this country, Pablo and his family from Sinaloa can wait their turn and stop insisting that it's racist to punish people for not following rules.
>>
>>67735509

no
>>
>>67737662
>enact

enforce
>>
>>67735509
I dunno, if a family came into your house uninvited and ate your food, used your stuff, and made themselves at home, is it fucked up to want to get them removed?
>>
>>67735509
What is wrong with deporting people who are leeching off of our country?
>>
>>67739817
It will hurt their feelings.
>>
Why is it fucked up? These are people who refused to follow the law and now demand special treatment. They could have gone through the process to become legal citizens and learned English. They chose not to. If they don't want to follow the laws of the land, they need to leave.

The fucked up thing is how many people wish to cater to these illegals and destroy the country in the process. Why should everyone be forced to lower their standards just because Jose is willing to work for $4 an hour and live with 15 relatives in one house? Why does everyone need to offer a Spanish option when English is the only official language in the states?Why is so much money and aid being provided to criminals instead of law abiding citizens?
>>
He won't really be able to conjure the political will to do that. However No It does not concern me. My father stacked gooks 5 feet high in Korea to earn his citizenship. You think running over a few miles of barren land and working tax free while exploiting our social benefits system while cursing us behind our backs makes you an american? Fuck no.
>>
When god-emperor is king you will be first against the wall
>>
Imagine million and millions and millions of white americans went to mexico illegally and mexico wanted to send them back for a host of different reasons. Would you have mixed feeling about that?

Don't call into the liberal cuckathon and donate 2 fucking cents of your time. If millions of americans bum rushed mexico it would be a fucking war zone and mexicans wouldn't think fucking twice about going after the americans.

A great solution would be to make citizenship mandatory and earned through doing something positive and constructive. Like helping to build a wall.
>>
>>67736289
I can't believe there is a discussion over this.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.