[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we just embrace it? It's got to be the easiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Donald-Drumpf.jpg (60 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Drumpf.jpg
60 KB, 400x300
Why don't we just embrace it? It's got to be the easiest thing to deflate. It even sounds cooler.
>>
What the fuck are you on about cunt?
>>
File: typical Drumpf poster.png (615 KB, 495x808) Image search: [Google]
typical Drumpf poster.png
615 KB, 495x808
>>67735508
wanna fork over hat money to the kikes too?
>>
>>67735508
It's a non-issue that deserves no validation

thats why
>>
Apparently John Oliver fans have the same humor as 8 year olds, running around repeating an irrelevant word they find hilarious
>>
what a wild couple of days that was
>>
>>67735508
It's not his name. It never was. It never will be. It's a non issue that would be more relevant raised against Bernie or the Clintons.
>>
John oliver started this because trump called jon stewart, jon leibowitz
>>
We don't need to do it. The whole Drumpf ''meme'' failed and it didn't even become a meme. The hashtag died a week after the stupid Oliver show.
If this Drumpf bullshit actually became a thing I'd just not acknowledge people until they use the right name.
If you say ''hurr durr Drumpf is racist'' the only correct response is to say that Friedrich Drumpf has been dead for 100 years. If you're talking shit about ''Donald Drumpf'' you're talking about someone who doesn't exist, so try again.
>>
If we just ignore it, people will forget about it. That's all we have to do.
>>
File: 1385520315248.png (64 KB, 324x320) Image search: [Google]
1385520315248.png
64 KB, 324x320
It's hella fu*king epic!
>>
>>67735508
Read this.

You’ll Never Guess Who Wrote the John Oliver Hit Piece on Trump
http://www.dailystormer.com/youll-never-guess-who-wrote-the-john-oliver-hit-piece-on-trump/
>>
>>67736404
Applied Memetics is some weak shit I anticipated more from Soros
>>
SEIG DRUMPF
>>
File: kek.jpg (33 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
33 KB, 300x400
>>67736629
One does not demand meme magic from the source.

It is earned via banter and butthurt, the liberal has none of the first but only gives the second.
>>
>>67736519
>The whole Drumpf meme failed
Eh, I wouldn't say that. I see Liberals saying it every day.
>>
>>67736404
S A V A G E
>>
File: britbongbritschlonged.jpg (192 KB, 863x1098) Image search: [Google]
britbongbritschlonged.jpg
192 KB, 863x1098
>>67736404
YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE MEMES

WE WERE BORN IN IT

MOLDED BY IT
>>
>>67736629
Maybe that's why these people hate us so much. They want our meme magic. They can't control us, they can't out-meme us so they want to destroy us.
>>
MEIN DRUMPF
>>
>>67737130
>>67736806
Kek blesses his flock with dubs fellow Anglos
>>
>>67735508
Is this to expose his German heritage to make him seem like MUH HITLER. I imagine that is a force behind it.
>>
It makes every single person who says it sound like a twelve year old.

It is actually kind of a marketing disaster, Trump would not have approved it if he was the one organizing an equivalent against someone else.
>>
>>67737402
No. This idiot Oliver actually thought that this was the blow that will end Trump forever.
He has no idea why people vote Trump so he spent like 10 minutes making this image of a world where people like Trump only because his name sounds cool.
Also it's somehow supposed to be hypocritical that Trump criticized a jew of changing his name, even thought Trump has never changed his own name.
>>
>>67735508
Give it up. You and I both know Bernie isn't going to win anything.
>>
>>67735508
You people and John Oliver will hopefully be the first in the ovens.
>>
>>67735758
He looks like an even worse mutated version of current year man. Cucks of a feather flock together I guess.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.