[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is the most pressing Political issue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 184x275) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 184x275
I think the fact that America is not producing anything. Trump, if elected, should find away to kickstart different industries in america and start exporting more goods.

BTW, how would you rate the girl in the pic on a scale of 0 to 10? (Her name is xu dong dong).
>>
>>67734498

Government power. (There's too much of it)

6/10 on the girl (not really into Asians)
>>
>>67734498
10/10 would racemix with no regrets
>>
Declining white birth rates

>>
>>67734498
>184x275

fuck off cunt
>>
>>67734498
Political shilling.

It has become detrimental to political discussion and is being used as a brainwashing technique.

It is predominant on the Internet, especially in places like /pol/ and goes largely unchecked because those in control of websites don't truly realise the tactics being used by those who wish to bring about anarchy in the minds of the public.
>>
If manufacturing comes back from Asia, a lot of that is going to be automated anyway.

Even auto jobs aren't what they used to be as far as pay/benifits.

It's a whole new scenario. I don't think anyone know what will transpire over the next 20 odd years.

Personally, I think something is going to snap, and there will be some sort of race/class war… and things will reset from there.
>>
File: atta gal.jpg (32 KB, 414x600) Image search: [Google]
atta gal.jpg
32 KB, 414x600
>>67734779
>>
>>67734904
8.8/10
>>
White genocide now!
>>
>>67734498
retarded autists that listen to the media, watch TV and believe it, feminism, and circumcision. The rest come from these.
>>
File: unrelated.jpg (689 KB, 1339x1785) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
689 KB, 1339x1785
>>67734498
The most important political issue that needs to be addressed is the fact that political correctness is killing us and needs to be destroyed. Then we can solve all of our many other problems.
>>
>>67734498
my feelings
>>
>>67734498
The growing divide. Maybe there will be two leaders, then we'll split and fall like Rome did. And end this calamity

>>
>>67735711

I honestly don't think the left will allow traditionally minded people to leave.

Their program is global and total in nature.

The only way to part company with them would be a negotiated settlement after a bloody war.
>>
>>67736364
That I agree with. But it only takes a secession to kick that off. And the world will play ball with both sides
>>
File: 1441232923915.gif (2 MB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1441232923915.gif
2 MB, 500x367
>>67735503
>>
>>67734498
>I think the fact that America is not producing anything.
I work in a factory.
>>
Bump for xu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.