[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make America Great Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: trump pepe.jpg (4 KB, 122x122) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe.jpg
4 KB, 122x122
Why does Trump talk in such simple, short sentences. It's driving me insane how his vocabulary in his speeches are limited to the same six fucking words and he always contradicts himself.
>'I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.
>I have many friends
>yuge
>tremendous
>it's a problem
>trust me
>wall
>we're going to make america great again TM
>Mexico
>China
Pretty sure his speech writer hasn't graduated elementary school and it's one of the reasons people think he's retarded.
>>
What more needs to be said?
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (54 KB, 800x679) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
54 KB, 800x679
>>67733477
>>
>>67733477
if you're doing a speech for the general public, you talk simple.
even if you're doing a specialized talk, talking simple when expressing complex topics is a huge virtue
>>
>>67733477
Its gunna be yuge
Tremendous
Trust me on this
So great
Many many deals
Great deals
Tremendous deals
Trust me
Wall
Yuge wall
Great wall
Trust me it will work
Mexico
Mexico will pay
So Great
Waste
It's a problem
You know
>>
>>67733477
Trump realizes that the average voter is even dumber than the establishment thinks they are. He gave them the hot dogs and macaroni they were screaming for after the establishment had been trying to force feed them the tilapia and cottage cheese that the Democrats have been force feeding their voter base.
>>
>trump
>speech writer
lmao are you kidding

trump dumbs his speech down so that it's easier for brains to injest. even very smart people will glaze if they have to hear some nerd speak about nerd shit. so you use short sentences with little digressions (one phrase you forgot was "and by the way," which is a classic sales tactic) and power endings to push the sale and honestly just read art of the deal bro and then maybe you too can sell bananas to a nigger
>>
>>67733477
To get the fucking message across, he's running for president not making conversation on a talk show with Oprah.
>>
Because people are fucking retards who can't grasp complex ideas, and they get turned off by nuances discussion. Donald Trump is a genius, but he knows his constituents are mouth-breathers who like memes.

He just confidently asserts he is going to be "good" and everyone loses their minds like he is the next messiah because humans are first and foremost monkeys. And Donald Trump is a very powerful and charismatic monkey, and as monkeys we want nothing more than a very big and strong monkey who will take care of all of our problems for us and keep us safe.
>>
Cuz talking at a college level like sanders makes you look like a pretentious ass thats over compensating for your dumbassery.
>>
>>67734351
This is so great
>>
>>67734120
This post reminds me a great deal I once made
>>
>>67734022
Tremendous
>>
>>67734461
many many deals
>>
>>67733477
Trump is a smart man, he could use a large vocabulary, but he is instead making his speeches like a jingle. Clear simple and repetitive. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo
>>
>>67733477
And yet liberals still can not properly grasp what he is saying.
>>
>>67734673
Yuge
>>
>>67733477
American's have a short attention span and it's best to keep a message short, simple, and repeat it a lot.
>>
>>67734697
Greatly
>>
>>67733719

Yeah let's talk like a fucking simpleton because that-s what we think most people are.

Totally nothing wrong with making Idiocracy real life
>>
>>67734853
win so much
>>
>>67733477
>Trump speaks simplistically and without elegance
>I am now a Cruz Missle

No, Trump is a genius. He talks the way he does because he knows the average American is stupider than we like to admit.
>>
>>67734909
Greatly yuge win so much deals
>>
It's because in the past elections as politicians are asked to publicly explain their policies it becomes more complicated and leads them open to attack from other candidates who will press them hard for answers.

The more they answer the more vulnerable they are the more back peddling they need to do the less "genuine" and "capable" they appear.

The media jumps all over their back peddling and failures to always have the best answer 100% of the time and they lose votes.

All of Trump's policies are there for people to see online, it helps to just give short answers because it doesn't leave him exposed to real lines of questioning.
>>
>>67735109
we don't win anymore
>>
File: idocracy.jpg (12 KB, 236x174) Image search: [Google]
idocracy.jpg
12 KB, 236x174
>>67733477
This one is easy.

Because we're 45% of the way to literal Idiocracy.

Watch the court scene from Idocracy to understand where the mind of the masses is headed.

If Trump talked too eloquently these mooks and midriffs would just shut their brains off.
They get it, we get it, what else matters?
>>
>>67734955
I support Trump, I'm just pointing out that he doesn't have to talk like a fourth grade teacher in order to get his message across to semi retarded, uneducated voters.
>>
>>67733477
That's an interesting question... I actually have an amazing vocabulary, I went to the best schools... but frankly, this country doesn't have time for big vocabularies... we are getting ripped off by China and Japan.. we are losing to Mexico in trade and at the border.. and that's he problem, we don't win anymore.. we lose on trade, we lose on the military.. we lose with he horrible deal with Iran, and by the way, We are going to repeal and replace obamacare... we are gonna start winning again.. big league.
>>
>>67733477

Because half of everybody has an IQ under 100, and because people respond a lot more to direct and emotional speech, and because you can't adequately explain complex issues and solutions in great detail in thirty seconds or less.
>>
>>67735652
got a sensible chuckle
>>
>>67735652
this guy wants to win again.
yuge.
Greatly underrated post
>>
>>67735547

Are you suggesting you know better than Trump how to win? 4chan in general and /pol/ in particular I would argue are more literate and generally intelligent than the common person, and fucking look at us.
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 469x478) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 469x478
>>67733477
>This guy hasn't even read Mein Kampf
>>
>>67734351
You sound upset
>>
>>67735681
It's not about voter IQ... it's bout the candidate leaving himself open for criticism by the voters. For instance, in the last debate, Cruz tried to take about free trade, he was completely wrong, so he could have lost some voters that were watching that debate.
>>
>>67736171
Fucking auto correct is chopping up my comments.
>>
>>67733477
It's about how he says it, not what he says

There is a reason people call him God Emperor even though he says very little. Apparently only people within reaching distance of his IQ can see it
>>
>speech writer

wut? are you fresh off the boat or something?
>>
>>67734673
This guy gets it.
There is smart and there is SMART
Smart people will used their high vocab to let people know they are smart.
SMART people will use simple vocab in order to reach the most amount of people and in order for his messages to be easily digested.
>>
>>67736438
The smarter you are, the more you realize big words take up too much time.
>>
>>67733477
Because it's highly effective. Short and to the point. It lets people connect the dots themselves, making everything seem more agreeable.
>>
why do people think vocabulary and diction = intelligence or good ideas?
anyone can hire a speech writer, practice, acting and deliver a good speech.
ideas should be judged by themselves. people are who put faith in intelligent words or complain about basic vocabulary are part of the problem.
>>
>>67736276
>It's about how he says it, not what he says
Lets say "I took a shit" versus "I achingly defecated into a porcelain bowel". They both mean the exact same thing but one a illiterate nigger such as yourself can easily understand.
>>
>>67736609
I analyzed 2 candidates a few months ago, one was Trump, he was able to bring up 7 topics in 20 seconds... while the other candidate brought up one topic on 20 seconds.
>>
>>67736787
Hahaha.. so true.
>>
>>67736787
You're mad. Get up from your chair, walk around for a few seconds, take some deep breaths.

Now you have an appropriate attitude with which to hang yourself
>>
>>67734351
babby's first sociology?
>>
>>67733550
This, why make flowery words and bullshit like the career politicians, say exactly what you are gonna do and and don't get caught up in having to explain to plebs. Only an idiot would not understand what he is saying.
>>
>>67733477
Pretty sure it's his marketing plan, selling himself short, using repetitive language and making inflammatory solutions, vagueness, a bunch of stuff that gets people mad, gets them talking about him to give him more power and more coverage so that more people will come to his side, and he wouldn't have to spend a dime. The man is playing this country like a fiddle, and he's playing it well.
>>
>>67733477
He talks at a grade 4 level while Sanders talks at grade 10. Max is a grade 10 level.

He does it because it makes him seem down to earth and his 'speeches' stick in your mind because they are essentially 5 mottos pieced together into a 40 minute block.
>>
>>67738693
>"Do not let others tell you you cannot think big"

Yeah, real SAT level shit right there. He talks to you the same way you say Trump talks to us. Throw in shit like "Wall Street speculation" and to you you got a class a speaker right there. Ridiculous
>>
File: oi_lmao.jpg (41 KB, 348x367) Image search: [Google]
oi_lmao.jpg
41 KB, 348x367
>>67733999
>>67734472
>>67734510
>>67734541
>>67734586
>>67734843
>>67734859
>>67734924
>>67734970
>>67735220
>>67735971
Straya apparently wants its shitpost trophy back
>>
>>67733477
I guess he should whip out his thesaurus and make everything he says needlessly complicated to satisfy your unearned sense of superiority.
>I LEARNED MORE WORDS THAN YOU
>OBVIOUSLY I AM THE SUPERIOR HUMAN
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.