[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like real recognized real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Looks like real recognized real
>>
>>67733352

No fucking way
>>
>>67733352
wat
>>
>>67733352
What happened to him?
>>
File: 00000.jpg (54 KB, 635x390) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
54 KB, 635x390
>>67733352
>>
NIGGERS BTFO
>>
>>67733352
Yeah i'd really like to find more information on this, however seeing as there is an overwhelming lack of information on it, my guess is that the nigger initiated the fight, and now the leftist media is once again attempting to cover up any evidence that anti-Trump protesters were perpetuating violence.
>>
is that the nigger from the anti-trump supporters video?
>>
>>67733988
also dubs of infinite truth.
>>
REEL REKKANIZE REEL NIGGA

REEL REKKANIZE REEL

AND WHAT

AND WHAT

DAS WUT I THOUGHT
>>
>>67733352
You could see in the video that if he was on his own, without cameras recording, he was ready to chimp as much as they allowed him.
>>
>He wuz jus peacfully protestin n shit
>He was never aggressive or angry
>Dat white boi musta started it
>>
>>67733352
Story? Is this the same guy from that anti-trump protestors video?
>>
What happened to this guy? He claims to have been sucker punched, but I doubt it
>>
>>67733352

CALL THE AMBER LAMPS!

HE LEAKIN!
>>
WE
>>
>>67735592
>Story?

He talked shit and got hit. Pussy musta thought white folk would be scared of his punk ass gutter ass.

Real nigga got a real ass whuppin

http://ktla.com/2016/03/11/violence-erupts-at-donald-trump-rally-in-st-louis/

>Is this the same guy from that anti-trump protestors video?

Yeah, same face, same jacket.

>>67735715
Dumb nigger provoked the wrong honkey.

Stupid monkey
Yeah
>>
WUZ
>>
KANGZ
>>
>>67733352
>it took seven pounds of cotton to fill that two-car garage nigger nose
>>
>>67733352

And this is why niggers stay to their own neighborhoods when rioting and to colleges with cucked liberal whites. Once they head out into working class whites or some with back bones they get their ass stomped.
>>
>>67735985
>One nogging nig gets a fucking stumping
>Media: Oh fuck me! Violence is ERUPTING at the Trump rally.
>>
>>67733352
2Real4Real said earlier:
>You lay on hand on him then you are laying a hand on me and I'll beat you

Someone turned it around:
If you walk on the pavement then you are walking on me and I'll beat you.
>>
>>67733352
yo OP, how did homeboy get like that?

he was in the trump video then it ends with the police coming in and chillin'

any vidz of a beatdown?
>>
>>67736113
You bloody Americans and your nigger hate slang. Love it.
>>
>>67733352
A true leader.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.