[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Cain get a Free Pass for his Brown Pride tattoo? Dana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why does Cain get a Free Pass for his Brown Pride tattoo?
Dana White tried to compare it to Italian Pride or Irish Pride tattoos, problem is... he fucking tattoo doesn't say, "Mexican Pride",
Noone would be allowed in the UFC with a "White Pride" tattoo.
Why is that?
>>
>>67733091
I never understood that either. The Vice Lords gang in Memphis use brown pride tattoos as well
>>
>>67733091
Brown pride has never been used as a used a hate message
>>
>>67733333
There was another fighter, in a different league that had some white pride/white power tattoo and he was dismissed from fighting.
Hardly seems fair.
>>
>>67733672
Has White Pride?
White Power has, sure, but not White Pride.
>>
>>67733746
>>
>>67733690
White pride is a term that is associated with racism while brown pride or black pride or gay pride or whatever else is out there are associated with standing up for your people

In a nation where whites are the majority, white pride is seen as symbolic of a system that enslaves blacks and Browns for profit
>>
>>67734037
This.
>>
File: 2016-03-07 05.30.24.jpg (156 KB, 351x529) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-07 05.30.24.jpg
156 KB, 351x529
>>67733333
Nice quints.
>>
>>67734037

I notice the only race you capitalized that wasn't at the beginning was 'brown.'

You have to go back, Paco.

#BuildTheWall
>>
>>67734312
it's the subject of the sentence ya spastic cunt
>>
>>67733091
He probably can't even speak Spanish. Probably also married to a white woman.
>>
>>67733091
Why don't you kick his ass then? You some kinda pussy?
>>
>>67734037
whites are a minority in the world.
>>
>>67733091
Garbrandt has the best tattoos.
>>
>>67734312
Browns is autocapitalized in my phone from /NFL/ shitposting
>>
>>67734593
So is every other race you dingus
>>
>>67734411
>capitalizing the subject of the sentence
>capitalizing anything that isn't the first word or a proper noun
>being this poorly educated in 2016
Proxyfag detected; build wall
>>
>>67735363
I've got nowhere to put up a fuckin wall mate.
>>
>>67733091
Simple, Dana White tried to break into the Mexi fight market with this clown Velasquez guy and likely even had him go get that tattoo done.

Problem is Velasquez sucks, is a wannabe Mexican, is actually American, is constantly injured, and Mexicans don't even like him considering based Werdum was being cheered in Mexico City when he beat him.

There's no money in a "White Pride" tattoo unless it says something in French and then Dana can market you to France.
>>
>>67733690

The "LA Giant" in PRIDE, iirc. Got his ass kicked by I think Sergei Kharitonov.
>>
File: thumbnail_crop.jpg (97 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_crop.jpg
97 KB, 400x600
>>67736476
Well, this guy I can understand not getting into the UFC.
>>
>>67737543
He'd be great in the WWE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.