[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seth Meyers video against Trump has the highest growin viewrates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Late-Night-Seth-Meyers.jpg (21 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Late-Night-Seth-Meyers.jpg
21 KB, 612x380
>Trump says he doesnt endorse violence committed by his supporters, except when he actually does when he says he'll cover their legal fees if they punch someone in the face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FiefoU3Upo
>>
File: 1299531654546.jpg (54 KB, 344x505) Image search: [Google]
1299531654546.jpg
54 KB, 344x505
>violence erupts at Trump rallies

Trump is right about the media, they're really disgusting. A few isolated incidents of violence + the Chicago rally (which was literally cause by the thousands of Trump protesters, not his supporters) and we're talking about violence "erupting"? Give me a break.
>>
i'd like to punch that kike in the face
i think trump would cover my legal fees
>>
>>67732770
saying you wanted to punch someone in the face qualifies you as fascist. Also Seth...what kind of name is that?
>>
>>67732770
Good shit. Thanks Anon.
Hillary 2016!!!!!
>>
>>67733110
You are delusional if you believe that Trump would do anything for you.
>>
>>67732770
What happens when we cut the bullshit and start saying that we actually do support violence, racism, etc? What weapon will the media have left? What happens when a leftist calls you a racist and you reply "I know."? What happens when the white man stands up?
>>
Imagine having the job of comedian and yet living your life based on your jewish connections rather than your ability to make people laugh.

Sure he can live like a king, but I bet sometimes it hurts to just know he's living a big fat fucking lie.
>>
>>67732770
literally who?
>>
>>67734038
i'd like to punch you in the face
>>
File: hitler peekaboo.jpg (52 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
hitler peekaboo.jpg
52 KB, 513x510
>>67732770
>Seth Meyers
another oven dodger!
>>
File: 1420197925453.jpg (470 KB, 694x1113) Image search: [Google]
1420197925453.jpg
470 KB, 694x1113
>>67732770
>Meyers was born in Evanston, Illinois,[5] and was raised in Okemos, Michigan from ages 4–10 and Bedford, New Hampshire after that. His paternal grandfather was Jewish,[8][9] and although Meyers has performed at several Jewish Community Centers, he does not consider himself Jewish.
>>
>that whiny high tone estrogen filled voice

holy shit my ears
>>
>>67732770
What's with that lisp, is he a literal faggot?
>>
>>67732770
Daily reminder that if far right wing "protesters" showed up to Obama rallies in 2008 and created shit trying to shut it down and were beat up by the crowd nobody would be blaming the Obama supporters.

The more protesters that show up to Trump rallies, the higher his power levels increase. http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/14/new-poll-left-wing-protesters-drive-peop

>the antics of left-wing agitators are driving ordinary people into the arms of Trump.
>>
>>67734111
KEK BLESSES THIS POST WITH HIS SINGULAR TRIPS
>>
>>67734111
You automatically become the attacker rather than the victim in the eyes of society. AKA the political murder for whoever you show support for. It really makes me wonder when we hear about things like the KKK espousing support for Trump, don't organizations like that realize they harm the candidate far more than they help when they show support for them?
>>
>>67732770
>media and political figures outright lie to quash any dissenting opinion
>just politics as usual

>Trump cracks a joke
>LITTERALLY HITLER, FACISTS INCITING VIOLENCE ACROSS THE COUNTRY
>>
>>67735739
They do which is why they never officially endorsed Trump. They only said that his policies warrant discussion.
>>
>67735739

Won't hear this on the news...

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/kkk-wizard-endorses-surprise-candidate-democrats-horrified/
>>
File: 1452217506914.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1452217506914.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>67734038
Your mom did things for me
>>
>>67734185

Another Jew.
>>
>>67734038
Good goy. You don't know what it's like to be poor don't forget to donate and feel the bern
>>
>>67734038
No, I would do it for myself.

I'm not a cuck like you and just expect others to do things for me. Their favors are earned with trust and respect, not through a mindset of entitlement.

I'd totally punch you right in the nose, again, for myself.
>>
>>67732770
This guy's still on air?? Did like 30 people hear his rant about Trump
>>
What the fuck is the point of these "comedians" making these 'slams' against Trump? The people that watch these people weren't planning on voting for him in the first place.

What the fuck is the point of pandering this hard to a crowd that already has an allegiance to your cause?
>>
Why are all late night shows going ultra-political like The Daily Show?
>>
>>67732770
Yeah, at his private events that he pays out of pocket for.
>>
>>67737283
ratings
>>
(((Meyers)))
>>
Maybe it's because all the anti-Trump stuff gets put on the front page of jewtube.

>youtube video has lots of views, trump is finally stumped

Keep grasping at straws, it's amusing.
>>
>>67737256
>What the fuck is the point of pandering this hard to a crowd that already has an allegiance to your cause?
To Masturbate.
>>
>>67737283
They're shilling to masses of people that can't think for themselves, and doing so as a form of media outlet.

They like to hide behind the typical "we're just a comedy show!" Cop out when people call them out on being too political.
>>
>>67732770
Who the literal fuck is Seth Meyers?
>>
>>67737256
people love a good circle jerk
>>
>>67732770
Someone needs to remind Seth Meyers that while punching someone in the face is bad, literally inciting a riot is worse.
>>
>>67737404
This. Google only aggregates negative things about Trump.

Try Google's news aggregate and just search "Trump"
It's all negative
>>
He's a comedian .. wh..where are the jokes?
>>
>>67733336
Watch you words, you diss fascism when things start to get patriotic around here and you'll see what a riled nationalist will do about it.

If Antifa shows up here in any organized manner things will get nuts.
>>
>>67732770
This isn't even remotely funny. What kind of a humorless cunt actually watches this shit and finds it genuinely amusing?
>>
>>67732770

Wow for people that rip on liberals for being intolerant pussies you people sure get upset at some literally-who tier smarmy jew cracking jokes on B-level television.
>>
>>67732770
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

>1:37

As the on scene reporter makes the excellent point that the protesters may have been perpetuating violence

BOOM, lets completely ignore his valid point and focus instead upon the novelty of the distracting man dressed as the pope...

I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>67732770
>D-list comedian makes hacky piece on Trump to gain rating/views
Wow! Since when did this start happening?
>>
>nothing but unfunny ad hom
>people will take this as legitimate criticism as why not to vote for him

Who the hell even watches these late night shows? I tried a few times when I was a kid in attempt to be "grown up" and it was the most boring shit ever. All it ever is:

>day's headlines read out loud with le funny spin put on them
>muh wacky celebrity interview complete with shill plug of their newest media
>random music performance

What's the appeal? I'm seriously asking. I just don't get it.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.