[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with open borders /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: zuckerberg.jpg (35 KB, 592x360) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
35 KB, 592x360
What is wrong with open borders /pol/?
>>
Do you leave your house doors open?
>>
>>67732720

That's how you get ants, Lana.
>>
cultural shock. even God didn't allow foreigners to come in to Israel unless they converted.
>>
lemme stay in your zuckshed bro
>>
File: 25.png (105 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
25.png
105 KB, 448x539
so no real reasons or concerns then. Excellent.
>>
The world is far too economically unbalanced for it. With open borders all the people from Africa and the middle east and eastern europe (billions) want to move to the developed first world countries such as western Europe. This heavily infringes on the native populations and lowers the standard of living. Some countries are a lot more desirable than many others
>>
>>67732720
what's wrong with alienating your own citizens while inviting in unskilled, penniless unwanteds without a shred of the social or moral culture against rape, crime, etc?
>>
It's just not practical. It will never work. Period.

I don't know if internationalist Jews have some sort of lobe missing in their collective brain, because they are smart enough that they should be able to understand this.

The other explanation is they are just purposely trying to screw everything up for some unknown reason.
>>
>>67732720
Do you lock the door to your house, or your car?
>>
>>67732720
it's a con, a calculated effort to reduce wages and standards of living camouflaged as "tolerance." It's brilliant really, if you're against it you're labeled a racist and immediately dismissed.
>>
>>67733505
>Indeed, the United States had an open-door policy. Britain had an open-door policy. Indeed, Britain’s first immigration restrictions came only in 1905. So we do have experience of running countries without the immigration controls we have now. And it worked just fine.

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/is-migration-a-basic-human-right-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
>>
File: 1446410815826.jpg (94 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1446410815826.jpg
94 KB, 677x782
All I'm saying is, I don't think it's a good idea to let the Germans move into our territory without forcing them to adopt our culture.
I know, I know, you're gonna call me a bigot racist but just hear me out. They still have a lot of connections with the ones we don't let in and what happens when tensions start rising? Who do you think they'll side with? The vandals, that's who.
>>
Can someone give me a short, sharp and logical argument for why open borders are bad, economically, for crime reasons and for cultural reasons (obviously for the west, UK if you can be specific)

This would be for me to post to facebook for my normie friends to see, there's a few woken ones bu not many.
I've got info rattling in my head, I just can't eloquently put any of the info I have learned down in a status
>>
>>67733729

Yeah because the entire third world wasn't able to afford 3rd class fare on a steamship in those days.

We live in a different age now. Much Different.
>>
>>67733729

Except now we have the internet and globalisation so everyone in Africa and India with a smartphone and facebook account (thanks Zuckerberg) can see how beautiful Sweden and Italy and France are and decide to move there as a "refugee". These are white christian European countries, basically under a concerted attack to change their racial and cultural makeup. It's hidden behind "globalism" and "multiculturalism" and "progressivism" and anyone who disagrees is a "xeonophobe" or "racist".
>>
>>67734067
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/10/rape-deniers-9-facts-about-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/
>>
File: 1458096370964.png (101 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458096370964.png
101 KB, 512x384
>>67733729
When we had an open-door policy we had no welfare system or any public infrastructure to speak of. When my ancestors came to America they didn't get food stamps, section 8, fuck USA barely had roads.
As soon as we started investing in our public the immigration had to come to an end.

Immigration
Public services
Pick one.
>>
>>67732720
You can have open borders or you can have welfare. You can't have both, or else hordes of people will come across the border for free stuff.

Also though, not generally a good idea to let Islam into your country. Bad for stability.
>>
>>67733729
Open door policies weren't as bad when we didn't have massive welfare and "social safety net" programs for immigrants to leech off of. Back then they immigrated knowing they were going to have to work hard for a better life.
>>
>>67732720
whats wrong with removing all of your locks from your house, car, etc and advertising to everyone that you have done so?
>>
File: b80.png (175 KB, 484x557) Image search: [Google]
b80.png
175 KB, 484x557
who cares

just ramp up the immigration and let's get this world war going
>>
>>67732842
>>67733583
>>67734462
pop-quiz: are interstate borders open or closed?
>>
>>67732720
I'm sure the Native Americucks can give you one reason.
>>
>>67734950
Not really, they had no concept of borders.
And there wasn't a "Native American" group, there was thousands of warring tribes. Every Native that says they have claim to the land really only has claim because of right by conquest.
Oh gee, we got the land the same exact way. What makes their claim more valid than ours?
>>
>>67732720
The entire worlds GDP is 75 trillion dollars.

America is 2% of the worlds population and has 17 Trillion of that GDP. Do you want to live in abject poverty??
>>
>>67735100
He's saying that immigration destroyed the Native peoples.
>>
>>67732720
It's not economically sound. The level of immigration these morons want will cripple any economy in the current year today. You should only do it if you want to kill your country financially.
>>
>>67735372
mongolians are still alive though
if you killed off all the whites in america, europeans would still be alive

indigenous in itself is difficult to pin down. Norse peoples discovered north America about 50 years before the Inuits even settled here, yet Inuits are generally considered to be indigenous peoples.
>>
>>67734662

Indeed, you are a dopy penis who should fuck off and die.
>>
>>67734662
states within a country arent the same as separate countries you utter fuckwit
>>
>>67735289
America has 5% of the world's population, you inbred mong.
>>
As a rule, significant populations of people from less-developed countries will always attempt to emigrate to more developed countries. The immigrants will bring with them the cultural attributes that made their homeland less-developed in the first place (work ethic, collectivism vs. individualism, etc.).

Unless the more developed country has a very selective immigration policy that ensures cultural assimilation, it's only a matter of time it devolves to be equivalent to the less-developed country, or--at best--a middle ground between the two.
>>
>>67735372

Immigration throughout history was usually from war and conquest. People earned the right to have the land. It's completely different today. People in the native countries get so say on whether or not they want it. Politicians just allow it and it's justified by so-called economic benefits- except the only one it benefits is the immigrants and the top 1% rich who can pay lower wages and hire more immigrant workers.
>>
>>67732720
Welfare is what's wrong with open borders. This country has had and could have a successful open borders policy. But that cannot be the case again until we stop giving handouts to everyone that comes here.
>>
>>67735100

bc they walked to their conquest and the euros boated over

walking trumps boating, or something

if the natives had the deadly communicable diseases to pass to the pilgrims and colonizers it wouldnt have been an issue, but, alas, that's not how it worked. their lack of animal domestication skills cost them dearly
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.