[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people voting Ted Cruz instead of the Trumpenfuhrer WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: CIURBIUbIBESNDKL.jpg (53 KB, 439x584) Image search: [Google]
CIURBIUbIBESNDKL.jpg
53 KB, 439x584
>There are people voting Ted Cruz instead of the Trumpenfuhrer

WHY
>>
>>67731134
how is your pic related to your post
>>
Some people are afraid of upsetting the status quo desu
>>
>>67731134
They believe in the constitution
>>
>>67731134

Because Ted Cruz isn't the New York liberal of the pair.
>>
File: 1454046123900.png (152 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
1454046123900.png
152 KB, 574x601
>>67731134
>voting for the Trump Juden

Good Goy
>>
>>67731134
They like to watch their wives get fucked by strong black steeds
>>
>>67731134
They are very similar in terms of policy with only a couple differences. You would find many that support Trump would support Cruz if took a minute to compare their policies.
>>
>>67731705
FUCK OFF.....Crus is the True Israeli Shill.

Tell a look at your Goy Hero you faggot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZVihACwQ0
>>
>>67732063
No, no we wouldn't. Cruz is a goldman shill who hasn't a clue when it comes to foreign policy. Plus he's canadian and therefore ineligible
>>
>>67732079
What a fucking kike cuck.
>>
>>67732379
>Born in Canada
>Gets citizenship due to mother being a citizen
What don't you get?

He received a donation from Goldman Sachs, because he needs to fund his campaign. Unlike Trump, Cruz is not a billionaire. This doesn't mean he is influenced by Sachs. Congratulations, you found one of the few things that Trump and Cruz differ upon, foreign policy.
>>
>>67733520
>Cruz is not influenced by Goldman-Sachs despite his wife working for Goldman-Sachs
>>
>>67733696
So because his wife works for Sachs, they control him? So what, if his wife worked at another place like Mc.Donald's, his wife's boss would control him? That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>67731134
Cruz appeals to the hard right constitutional conservatives of the Republican party, the type of people who get a hard on when the Republicans in congress refuse to do anything and aren't willing to budge an inch because they hate Democrats so much
>>
>>67731705
Soros go home, your subversion won't work here
>>
>>67733991
You're acting like he lives in his own sphere and nothing that happens around him has influences on him. His wife working for Goldman-Sachs has an influence on him, she helped write parts of NAFTA.

And, yes, if she were a higher up at McDonald's that would influence him too. Even people who work at low level McDonald's are influenced by it, even if negatively. However, it is extremely unlikely that due to the amount of money she makes and the perks of her position that he would have a negative opinion of them.
>>
Cruz is slippery. Hell I'd be voting for him if Trump wasn't running. His only problem is being too good at lying.

Is there a chance of them splitting the ticket if Trump gets the nomination?

People make up fast and easy when it comes to politics.
>>
>>67734346
Ted Cruz has fought for, time and time again, US sovereignty, so the fact that Heidi was on CFR means nothing, as Ted has shown no indication of being a globalist. Which relates to my second point, the fact of the matter is, Cruz doesn't show any interest in serving the banks. For example, he is strongly against GWB's "Too Big to Fail", and viciously attacked the bailouts Wall Street was receiving during the 2008 financial crisis.
>>
>>67735170
Except supporting more immigration and Israel. You dumb fucking cuckservative.
>>
>>67732079
he's not wrong. Israel is for Jews, Christians, and Muslims, but muslims fuck every thing up so they have to be gassed. Only an uneducated Christian would say something like Christians aren't Jews. The kikes who are ruining this planet are not Jews, they are globalist atheists.
>>
>>67731705

SCHLOMO OUT
>>
>>67735871
You fucking Trumpfag, Trump has said numerous times he supports Israel, you delusional cuck. Do you even know Cruz's policies on immigration? They're almost the same as Trump's, but less direct.
>>
>>67731134
693/1237 is 0.56 which is the same as 56%
Where did they get the 37% number from?
>>
>>67734769

absolutely not

Ted Cruz is on course to take the nom in 2020 if the Republicans lose this election, he's not going to risk that
>>
>>67736186
all the votes that went to rubio et al
>>
>>67736186
Because 1237 if 50% of the total delegates available. You need that many to ensure a majority. 1237 isn't the total.
>>
>>67736155
Trump just recently said that Israel doesnt actually want to achieve peace and that they need to calm down if they really do want it.

Cruz can't go a single debate without licking jew foreskin and mentioning israel
>>
>>67736367
693/2472 is 28% so that's not right either.
>>
>>67736155
>Teddy "Let's give amnesty to every family" Cruz
>Rafael "I love banks too big to fail" Cruz
>Ted "Canadian Citizen" Cruz
>Ted "More H1B1 is more fun" Cruz
>Rafael "If you don't stand with Israel, I don't stand with you" Cruz
topcuck
>>
>>67736447
Maybe it's percentage of the popular vote. If not that, who knows. I mean it's wikipedia, someone could have made a mistake or even fucked with it.
>>
>>67731134
>real conservative
>proven track record as a conservative
>actually Christian unlike Trump
>>
>>67736298
That makes no sense. You can have all the votes in the world, but if you don't win the atate delegates, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>67736569
It's just numbers that do not make any sense.
>>
>>67736632
>pro israel neocon
no thanks!

I need a president to enforce American law, not God's law. My faith has nothing to do with the President
>>
>>67733520
>Goldman Sachs gave him money for free

goddamn nigga, were you born yesterday?

Do you really not understand why corporations give money to candidates? do you think the CEO just goes, hey, this is a nice guy, let's give him a fat truckload of cash, he deserves it?
>>
>>67736437
Trump is a full supporter of the state of Israel. Just recently he went and spoke at an event hosted by a Jewish lobbying group that supports Trump. Yes, he wants to broker a peace treaty between the Israelis and the Palestinians, but that does not make him any less pro Israel. Like it or not, the only power in the Middle East that actually somewhat likes the U.S. is Israel, and that alliance helps us to project power in the Middle East. Not only that, but they are the onyl ones fighting against Islamic aggression. It always perplexes me why /pol/ seems to hate Islam, but also hates the only power in the Middle East that works to fight against them.
>>
>>67736632
>real conservative
What does that even mean? A low death instead of a quick one?
>proven track record as a conservative
If impeding congress is a 'record'
>actually Christian unlike Trump
You can't respect Jews and be Christian.
>>
>>67731134
Because they're mostly Republicans that are scared to vote for Trump, so they vote Cruz, or write in their candidate as a Democrat on their ballot. As a result, their vote is ignored and likely defaults to Cruz, depending on state.
>>
>>67737245
Lurk more and you'll start getting it.

Israel hates America, why do we keep pandering to them and having American soldiers die for them?
>>
>>67736453
He doesn't want to give amnesty to every family, what are you even talking about. In a recent interview, he said he would use e-verify and biometric scanners to catch and deport Illegal immigrants. There you go with the Rafael thing too, which is almost as infantile as liberals shouting Drumpf. He doesn't love banks too big to fail, again, are you even understanding what you are typing? He spoke out against it numerous times. Again, he's not a Canadian citizen, like I said before. I can partially give you the H1B visas, he did flip on it (granted he did admit that he did), but currently he claims he supports suspension of that very program.
>>
>>67736989
No, but that's not at all what I was implying. Sachs obviously supports some of his policies, thus why they gave money to him.
>>
My very close friend is an illegal immigrant from Ukraine and I want him to get citizenship and stay here.

At the same time I want a wall and all illegal Mexicans deported.

Who do I vote for?
>>
>>67737541
I've lurked for years and years, but the hate still seems unfounded.

It just happens to turn out that protecting our national security coincides with killing radical Islamic terrorists, which is something that Israel also wants to do for its own national security. Correlation =/= Causation
>>
>>67731288
It shows a percentage of votes that went to Cruz. Are you retarded?
>>
>>67737643
>He doesn't want to give amnesty to every family, what are you even talking about. In a recent interview, he said he would use e-verify and biometric scanners to catch and deport Illegal immigrants
He flipped on amnesty. Used to be for it until Trump
>There you go with the Rafael thing too, which is almost as infantile as liberals shouting Drumpf
Rafael is actually his name, it is like calling Bruce Jenner by his name.
>He doesn't love banks too big to fail, again, are you even understanding what you are typing?
If he's married to a banker and has taken bank money, he loves banks. Don't play dumb.
>Again, he's not a Canadian citizen, like I said before.
He was a Canadian citizen and was just as eligible to Prime Minister of Canada. His father was not a US citizen at the time of his birth.
> I can partially give you the H1B visas, he did flip on it (granted he did admit that he did), but currently he claims he supports suspension of that very program.
He can claim whatever he wants. He's just in it for convenience.
>>
>>67738248
His current policies on immigration have been in place for a long time, the last time he supported amnesty was in 2013, and as you know, a lot can change in two years. He, like every other political candidate that has run for president, has taken donations from bankers. This is nothing special. Even Trump has taken donations from financial groups. Also, like I said before in a previous post, his wife's supposed big banker influence doesn't really show up in reality. Stop ignoring the facts, you are trying to create something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>67737772
Oh man, you really are this naive
check yourself before you cuck yourself
>>
>>67738867
Trump has not taken money from big banks for his current run. His wife's positions do show up because he does support NAFTA.
>>
Trump needs to make Cruz a deal as his VP or SCOTUS nominee
>>
>>67739651
He took money from Manchester Financial Group, 50k to be exact. He doesn't take as much as Cruz because he truly doesn't need it, he's self funded. Where did you hear the Ted supports NAFTA? It literally pops up nowhere. Again, he hasn't done anything to benefit big bankers, and is an outspoken advocate against the same banks that brought us into the 2008 crisis.
>>
>>67739644
What has he done to benefit Goldman Sachs? What bills? What has he done in his career at all that makes you think he is in support of big banks?
>>
>>67740218
He can say he's the jolly green giant. His actions do not reflect his 'opinions'.
>>
>10% flat tax
>audit the fed
>reducing size of government
>pro freedom / net neutrality
>making congress accountable for enacting regulations
>stabilizing the dollar
>proven conservative record
>>
>>67733991
His wife is no small dog at Goldman Sachs. She also coincidentally got a nice bonus and promotion when dear Ted made it to the senate. Coincidence no doubt. Cruz would never lie would he?
>>
>>67741322
>adding a VAT tax
>took tens of millions from speciality interests
>has massive shady super PACs backing him
>literally can't talk about anything Trump-related without lying
>>
>>67741503
Trump has given donations to the Clintons

The Clintons have attended his parties

Bill called him the night before he announced his candidacy

Coincidentally, he will probably win the nomination and will probably be running against Hillary.

Trump would never lie would he?
>>
File: 1455740098759.png (143 KB, 562x346) Image search: [Google]
1455740098759.png
143 KB, 562x346
Fuck Tea Party voters. Bunch of autistic rat worshiping sperglords.
>>
>>67737853
You sound like a queer

They both want to deport illegals
>>
>>67731134
Far right wing conservatives prefer Cruz, where as Trump is more moderate in some positions
>>
File: cruz-trump-2016.jpg (48 KB, 485x291) Image search: [Google]
cruz-trump-2016.jpg
48 KB, 485x291
>>67741687
Trump never lied about donating to the Clintons. He never even tried to hide ti. Cruz has lied about his Goldman Sachs loan and continually lies about how he's not beholden to special interests. Cruz is one of the worst liars because like you, he likes to ignore truths and misinform people.

Lying by omission is pretty shitty bro.

>implying Cruz didn't get a nice fat contribution from Trump
>implying Cruz wasn't sucking Trump's dick for money 2 years ago
>>
File: 1450848198662.png (1 MB, 958x598) Image search: [Google]
1450848198662.png
1 MB, 958x598
"Muh Constitution" trumps all logic. Don't these people realize that the Constitution doesn't matter if no one believes in America? How is weaselface Ted Cruz suppose to reinvigorate the American spirit? By praying to jesus some more?
>>
>>67741997
>ignore truths and misinform people

>implying that Trump won't sell out the American people at the first chance because he's a businessman

Trump is just as shady as any other politician, perhaps you should realize that truth.
>>
>>67742018
>By praying to jesus some more?
Rafael only prays to Israel.
>>
>>67742196
Unlike Cruz, Trump has decades of history through interviews, books and business deals. Guess what, he's not going to sell out America because nothing in his life has ever indicated otherwise. He's been in the spotlight for fucking decades.

Cruz can't even be honest about a loan because he has a "perfect constitutional outsider" impression he wants to keep.

Guess what, Cruz is establishment *and* he's a liar.
>>
>>67742533
You don't get to where Trump is by being honest.

Selling someone sounds exactly like what a successful businessman would do.

You keep saying that Cruz is a liar like somehow Trump has never lied a single time in his life. Cruz lies and so does Trump. That's how someone gets to where they are.
>>
>>67742775
>Selling someone sounds exactly like what a successful businessman would do.

You realize that you don't far in life by being fake right? He's certainly been doing the long con for 40+ years.

Get a grip.

>Cruz lies and so does Trump. That's how someone gets to where they are.

Difference is Cruz lies everyday and doesn't even try to tell the truth at his rallies. Trump doesn't lie about Cruz at his rallies. Big fucking difference cocksucker.
>>
>>67731134
shits fixed bra, trump in reality has 5x the supporters of cruz but they have to rig it where hes just close enough to ensure a brokered convention
>>
>>67736186
>>67736447
>>67736649
>>67736796
37% is the percentage of the popular vote that Trump received. Meaning, if you consider all of the people that voted in the GOP primaries, then Trump has received 37% of the votes.
>>
>>67733520
I don't give a fuck if he's eligible or not. I don't want a President that was born in a foreign country. That disgusts me. I find the notion outrageous.
>>
>>67736437
Amen to this. Cruz acts like he is running for president of Israel. That's pretty much the main reason I chose Trump over him. Cruz is far too Christian Zionist. Trump's daughter is married to a Jew, but then again, she is an adult. He can't control her.
>>
>>67742775
Cruz lies continuously, bald facedly, and without any grey area to it. He constantly, constantly say Trump's policies are the opposite, without elaboration.

An example of a Trump lie: "We'll say, we'd love to give you the one hundred fifty billion dollars but we can't! We're broke!" when, of course, that was $150 bn in frozen assets. He just seems to be confused.

An example of a Cruz lie is flat out saying, "Donald Trump supports Obamacare and the second amendment, and refuses to acknowledge the threat of radical Islam" when he rails against the above every speech. He doesn't even bother to say "when he SAYS he supports ACA and 2A, he's lying," he just plain says he's opposed.

I just plain hate Cruz because he just throws clear cut lies at Trump, constantly, with no grey areas.
>>
>>67736632
He is a Christian Zionist not an actual Christian. I rather have somebody secular like Trump who still respects religion versus a Christian Zionist.
>>
No zealous pastors for President. If Cruz gets the nomination I'll vote for Johnson.
>>
>>67737245
How are they fighting against terrorism? If anything, they are fueling it. We are sacrificing American lives to protect them. The Muslims wouldn't be attacking us if it weren't for Israel. Btw, not every Palestinian is a Muslim. But at least the Muslims love Jesus and respect him as a prophet. Mary is mentioned more times than any other woman in the Quran. Meanwhile, Jews completely disrespect Jesus.
>>
>>67733520
>He received a donation from Goldman Sachs
>This doesn't mean he is influenced by Sachs
I refuse to believe someone can be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>67731134

But he eats boogers . . .
>>
>>67744971
He has too much of a religious edge to win in a general election too contrary to what the pundits say. The left will just paint him as a loon.
>>
>>67731134
Ted is the anti establishment guy.. that currently has his tongue buried deep in establishment anus.
>>
Because old people are easily fooled
>>
File: 1382399082070.jpg (44 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1382399082070.jpg
44 KB, 814x500
>>67731288
>>
Because he actually has a history as a conservative, and has support in the tea party. As opposed to a billionaire rich kid, who inherited a bunch of money, and chose to run for office just to satisfy his ego.
>>
>>67742018
You're one dumbass white nigger for sure

The only way to make America great again is through the constitution. What the fuck is the point if the slogan then retard
>>
>>67745376
And is currently winning, that must suck for ratface and the teacucks.
>>
>>67745376
>Because he actually has a history as a conservative

This will actually hurt him in the general election. He mostly appeals to highly conservative old evangelical voters who are usually taken for granted for Republican candidates and weren't enough to win in 2008 or 2012, even less so in 2016.

>has support in the tea party
So does Trump, even more so when he'll be the nominee.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.