[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump or white nationalism: we need to choose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 20
File: stand with trump.png (766 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
stand with trump.png
766 KB, 800x850
1488 fags are cancer that threatens the trump train. wuts the chemo pol?
>>
>>67730283
Why not both?
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 1457413723219.jpg (57 KB, 960x523) Image search: [Google]
1457413723219.jpg
57 KB, 960x523
expose them
>>
We need spiderman back
>>
>>67730283
Push Trump, and then when Trump causes riots we show our true colors.
>>
File: 1452807102487.jpg (18 KB, 289x509) Image search: [Google]
1452807102487.jpg
18 KB, 289x509
>>67730283
BTFO op this was always about how we infiltrate the executive office
>>
>>67730283
White nationalism seriously needs a revamp. Now it's full of edgy old dudes spouting their cringy chants
>>
File: 1456016494542.jpg (46 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1456016494542.jpg
46 KB, 220x220
>>67730283
Why's Trump spelled on her shirt wrong? Obviously not a true supporter.
>>
>>67730374
Because we are different. One is trying to move america forward, another wants to move a subset of america and that subset, without reaching the other parts, other conservatives whom are minorities, will just lead to another Mitt 2012.

I don't get the 1488 queers. Like, many of them don't care if they are associated with Trump and many wont even acknowledge how they basically help Shillary win.

The most honest thing one of them told me was that, it didn't matter if Trump won or not because at the end of the day, they would have 'woke' a few more people up.

to me, this seems like fucking pure faggotry. they are willing to derail the train just to convert a few to their ideology?
>>
>>67730283
I genuinely hate other WNs who can't hide their power levels in situations where it could harm their own cause, like with anything connected to Trump.
>>
>>67728351
Bro, Nationalism shouldn't have to be white nationalism.
>>
File: 1457238078794.gif (941 KB, 398x223) Image search: [Google]
1457238078794.gif
941 KB, 398x223
>>67730374
>>67730283
>>
>>67730283
We reddit now
>>
>>67730633
This. We need to broaden our horizon of white nationalism. A good start would be recognizing mulattos, mestizos, and Italians as white, this would give us a wider and stronger base.
>>
>>67730578
But you will never inflrate shit. White supremacy is a minority held position. It's held by a really dumb fringe (desu). Trump will never appoint anyone with your ideology ever in office.

Also Trump wants to bring in the black vote. Why are you so deluded to think that your efforts won't harm his?

this is so weird: are you for trump and MAGA, or are you for the goals of white nationalism and just see Trump as a means to end, a means to co-opt and derail if it means a few more woke ppl?
>>67730700
nice dubs, so I'll be charitable to my low iq stormfag friend: it's the mirror brother.
>>
>>67730283
>Misanthropic Division
Misanthropes are worse than self hating whites, instead of just hating their own race they hate their entire species.
>>
File: 1449886796800.png (302 KB, 598x337) Image search: [Google]
1449886796800.png
302 KB, 598x337
>>67730283
Everything is going fine with the Trump run. Everybody just keep doing whatever they've been doing.
>>
File: 1456369647713.jpg (359 KB, 1100x1422) Image search: [Google]
1456369647713.jpg
359 KB, 1100x1422
>>67730283
Trump stormfags can fuck off. Stormfags are wanttabe nazi's and they're a fucking mess. I wish we could be like Nazi Germany but we can't you faggots!
>>
I'm an ethnonationalist and also a Trump supporter. I'm not going to go out of my way to pander and cuck for a token minority vote. I don't care whether they vote for Trump or not. But I'm not going to try and convince minorities that voting for Trump is in their best interest. It's likely not.

I even think tokenism is demeaning and treating minorities like they're your pets is in bad taste. It's more dignified for them to just tell them you want to get rid of them.
>>
File: WouldULike2KnowMoar.jpg (56 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
WouldULike2KnowMoar.jpg
56 KB, 640x512
>>67730899
Checked
I'd most definitely join the cause. And I would be very...efficient on the day of the rope.
Fucking capcha thinks I'm spamming.
>>
>>67730899

i smell matzah
>>
1488 fags are sucked into the identity politics just as much as that trans-black trisexual otherkin they hate so much.

Jesus fucking christ why is there such a goddamn identity crisis in the world today?
>>
>>67731248
>>67730899
Kill yourselves.
>>
File: a place for friends.jpg (76 KB, 471x516) Image search: [Google]
a place for friends.jpg
76 KB, 471x516
Why not both?
/pol/ brings people together.
>>
>>67730731
But the problem is that there is a fringe loud, super fucking loud, minority on twitter who is super vocal about trump and being a white nationalist.

here is their shill
>we are all nationalists
>we support trump because he is nationalist
>whites deserve their own nation.

these 1488 faggots are literally cucks because, before, Americans were nationalistic. An african american was proud to be american. A immigrant american who got their legally was proud to be an american. There is good, strong nationalism that works: the post-9/11 feels of america, and there is fringe nationalism that derails candidates

>>67730899
Nice dubs, but you are basically feeding into isolating yourself. White nationalism is not at all popular, outside of the circlejerk that the 1488s surround themselves. And the conditions that makes it unpopular isn't going to change. What we have today with Trump is an opportunity in america to break ethnic, minority voters (asian, black, hispanic) away from the democrats by reinvigorating the nationalism of america as the nation it is.

I think a lot of you fuckers are dumb as shit and don't know how the wind is blowing, and you are literally pissing in the wind right now, wondering why you feel the rain.
>>
>edgelords that literally call themselves the Misanthropic Division

>qt negress I would enjoy smooching on lips

M A G A
A
G
A
>>
>>67730283
both
Love trump + im proud of my heritage
>>
>>67730283
No enemies to the right
You can not participate in 1488ism, but spending effort attacking them ESPECIALLY from the left just makes you a cuckservative who should kill yourself.
>>
>>67731064
I want Trump to win. I even voted in Illinois. I paid for a ticket.

>>67731161
>>67731248
>>67731282
1488 fags

>>67731324
damn right, and they are the saddest cucks in the planet. Like, they are the type of cucks who want to see things become so fucked so a race war will start. They are willing to let the Trump Train get derailed to fulfill their ultimate fantasy as a cuck: cuck revenge, where the cuck beats the negro he invited to fuck his wife.

It's so sad that they don't get how they are a source of shame, and should shut up about their white nationalism and just support trump if they believe in MAGA.
>>
File: 1456085036569.jpg (86 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1456085036569.jpg
86 KB, 797x748
>>67730899
>A good start would be recognizing mulattos, mestizos, and Italians as white,
this is your answer? not cleaning up supporters(no more edgy shaved head and boots) and the causes image and changing the message of racism(edgy,my feelz) to eugenics(logical,improving mankind)
>>
Listen dumbass.

Everyone has the right to vote. KKK, niggers, neonazis, Jews, everyone.

You're only worried "keep up with appearances" A fake ass "easy to swallow" public facade. Some "wholesome" unrealistic bullshit.

That's a weak bitch ass tactic and the antithesis of what The Don has done so far.

At least wait till the fucking general before you try to pull this shit.
>>
/pol/ used to be more redpilled but you've drank the Trump koolaid. I see Trump as a means to an end. Going full Trumpian is retard tier.
>>67731504
Your make the mistaken assumption that white nationalists want to cooperate with non whites. The whole point of white nationalist is to polarise whites from non whites. The best possible outcome from a Trump election is the few token minorities in the GOP flee and the Democrat party becomes even more non white. Ethnopolitics need to develop more fully in America instead of dogwhistling. If the Republican party is all white and the Democrat party is all non white it will be beautiful.
>>
>>67731248
Rico is from Buenos Aires so if hes white why the fuck not?
>>
>>67731797
1488 isn't conservative. It's a fucking identity movement. That's it. It's like chino supremacy, trans rights, otherkinhood. It's fucking stupid. Have faith and believe in your nation, and the nationhood. That's what america was founded on. 1488Cucks are pathetic, but normally they don't matter. Right now, when Trump goes after Hillary, they will matter because WE NEED THE BLACK VOTE.

There are black conservatives in america. Black conservatives know the danger of handouts and how that ruins people. Many black people also know this danger. The question really is this: do we want to woke those blacks and get them on the trump train, or would you rather sacrifice trump as POTUS to just woke a few whites?
>>
>>67732222
Except nation itself is identity. A nation isn't a proposition you fucking cuck. A nation is a people. Just because some Somali believes the same shit you do doesn't make them one of the nation.
>>
>>67731976
>wait until the general election when MAGA is derailed because 1488 cucks wanted to woke everyone and, the don lost like it was romney 2012.

oh yes, oh yah.

>>67732174
>Democrat party becomes even more non white
>I want Trump to lose because by losing and not attracting the minority vote, and letting hillary win, will encourage a white/non-white polariaztion.

HOLY SHEET. What a fucking traitor PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE.
>>
File: goebells truth.png (240 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
goebells truth.png
240 KB, 500x425
>>67731088
Anyone using the term "stormx" is instantly disregarded as a shill of some kind. It's almost like you're trying a divide and conquer on /pol/ by having multiple people posting together in a kind of conspiracy. You'll probably notice the exact same thing on plebbit with one notable small difference, no one had to shill on plebbit. They simply woke up and pic related is finally coming true.
>>
>>67732406
You fucking low iq retard: a nation because it is sovereign produces a shared condition. To be an american, even living abroad, is to be something different. A nation is both its people and its institutions. You white nationalists are a form of degeneration from nationalism, and doing what is right for your nation.

more proof you guys aren't conservative, you guys aren't nationalists and you just see trump as a means to your ends, and that is why you don't care how trump does in the elections.
>>
>>67730731

White nationalism is American nationalism now, thanks to the Left.

You have no choice if you want to avoid exinction.
>>
File: 1454715946769.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454715946769.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>67732452
Listen the fucking nazis were great but the white nationalist of today are fucking retarded. That's all I'm saying.
>>
File: abraham-lincoln-racist.png (241 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
abraham-lincoln-racist.png
241 KB, 600x300
I consider myself a White Nationalist. We can't use the word "supremacist" because it's too negative. While I do feel the White race is superior, we just can't get the majority of Whites to come along with us using that terminology. Ideally, I believe in White Separatism, but I'm willing to settle for a very majority White with a few sprinkles of color to do the shit jobs.
>>
>>67732452
Trump or White Nationalism. You can't have it both ways. One will make america great again, the other will leave Trump with no minority support and thus repeat romney 2012.
>>
File: 1456978132549.jpg (222 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
1456978132549.jpg
222 KB, 620x455
I do not care why you vote for Trump, just vote for Trump

I want racists, I want blacks, I want fags, I want homophobes, I want free traders, and I want NAFTAphiles

Trump is our secular Jesus because he's really smart
>>
File: 1457411454811.gif (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457411454811.gif
44 KB, 600x600
>>67732222
Blacks and hispanics will never vote conservative in any significant percentage. Look at racial voting patterns. Look at South America. They're overwhelmingly gommies itching for gibesmedats. It's stupid to pretend that America and the West will ever be good unless a significant White majority can be maintained. The demographic issue is really, really fucking important. This is why illegal (and legal) immigration desperately needs to be addressed before Whites are edged out of their own societies.

>It's a fucking identity movement.
GOOD. Whites need something that will stand up for them. They've been flat out told to fuck off by the left, and are being betrayed by the mainstream right preposterously in order to keep up to image of not being racist, despite being labeled as it no matter what they do.

You will never convert these Blacks and Hispanics, or Muslims, or even Asians into Nationalist conservatives. The only thing to do is encourage a regrowth of the White population. Romney got a higher percentage of the white vote than Dubya did. And would've won if the racial demographics were the same proportion as they were in 2000.
>>
ITT one seriously assblasted paki
>>
>>67732439
>HOLY SHEET. What a fucking traitor PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE.
I'm taking this long term not short term. Politics in America being entirely ethnic is the best possible outcome. Even if that means Republicans losing power for several cycles.
>>67732624
Birth location or living location has nothing to do with nation. A Chinese man that lives in Germany is still Chinese even if he is uninfluenced by Chinese institutions.

The problem with you cucks is you believe you can just erase identity if you believe hard enough in false ideology.
>>
>>67732918

Straya is clear-sighted. Always liked you cunts better than the syrup guzzlers to the north.
>>
>>67732691
Everywhere outside of the 1488 circle jerk will tell you otherwise. Only on here, and on fucking some parts of twitter, you conflate the two when in reality, no one else does.

My question to all 1488 cucks is this, when the time comes, what will you choose:
>Being an autist and shout your bs openly while associating with Trump

or

>shut the fuck up, go back to the shadows, and support trump privately if you publically associate with the 1488 cucks.

serious question, i really want to know the answer.
>>
File: 1455244405448.jpg (57 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1455244405448.jpg
57 KB, 600x797
>>67731088
>stutter
>>
>>67730283

There's more of us than you think, and in positions you don't expect. Biding our time.

Heil fucking Hitler.
MAGA
>>
Without whites there is no society so there.
>>
>>67730283
>Misanthropic DIvision
inb4 somebody posts all the yadda about Ukraine
>>
>>67732918
>south america is united states

>And would've won if the racial demographics were the same proportion as they were in 2000.

how is that possible? You contradicted yourself:
>minorities don't vote
>minorities do vote, and as a bloc they are important enough that even though Romney got majority of white voters, romney still lost.
>>
>>67733220
Then fucking come out and rule, and don't throw Trump underneath the bus by fucking shouting your autism while associating with Trump and MAGA.
>>
>>67733156
>Being an autist and shout your bs openly while associating with Trump
First of all it's not bullshit. Secondly, I frequently endorse Hillary after unloading racial rhetoric. Because at this point in time ethnonationalism is the kiss of death for Trump. I know Trump is painted with a guilt by association brush. Hillary is the only candidate that will bring the niggers to heel and that's why I support her for president.
>>
>>67733563
Hey now. They can associate all they want.

But if racists really want Trump in the WH, they'll pretend they're not racists and hit black neighborhoods to start winning votes for Trump because he needs more of those minority votes
>>
File: 1453969416306.jpg (38 KB, 567x523) Image search: [Google]
1453969416306.jpg
38 KB, 567x523
>>67733420
South America is where Hispanics come from you leaf fuck, what the hell did you think I meant? They flow from there up to ruin your continent by continuing to vote for gibsmedat.

Minorities do vote, and they will always vote left. No matter how much you try and water down the conservative movement into centrist mush that constantly capitulates to the left and never stands up for itself (ie current gop). When was the last time the right had a victory?

There is no point in softening, it will only make it worse for whites. Trump being so successful taking hardline stances on issues very much in the White Nationalist interest shows this.

Romney is the example of this. Didn't try to stick up for Whites in any real way despite Obama clearly owning the minority vote, and then got shat on by apathy. This would've worked for the conservatives if the racial mix was the same as a few decades ago. It won't work any more.
>>
>>67733733
Trump is in the Republican primaries. Non whites are a non factor. When the general starts Hillary will start whipping up non whites against Trump. I doubt he gets more than 20% of the non white vote.

You aren't going to get these people to vote Republican. Give up already. Republicans have been wringing their hands for decades to attract the minority vote and it hasn't worked. It's not going to work. The only way to attract the minority vote is to promise more free shit than the Democrats do and they'll switch in a heartbeat. But that means the total death of conservationism in America.
>>
>>67733733
Nice dubs

So if you are willing to acknowledge that your views is a death kiss for Trump, why is it so hard for your fellow 1488 fags to see this?

>>67733757
That's what I don't get. Like why don't they pretend to support Bernie. Like if they want to support turning whites against black, why not support the man who wants to tax white people, and say he is doing it so cause anger so he can create a system like the nordic wealth models. Even Hillary shills said nordic style wealth states are dependent on racial homogeneity.
>>
The really obvious ones are the cancerous ones. It's not a good idea to just shout these kinds of ideas from the rooftop. We go on about the Jew being sneaky and realize that it works, but then can't do the same? It's better to just blend in and work behind the scenes to get things done and help our race. Sure, defend yourself physically if it comes down to it, but you'll go much farther if you just lay low. And of course, you won't realize who is laying low and only the stereotypical neo-nazi type will be known.
>>
Trump will usher in the real right-wing

Your days are numbered equalicucks
>>
>>67734084
>So if you are willing to acknowledge that your views is a death kiss for Trump, why is it so hard for your fellow 1488 fags to see this?
People like talking about a guy they like. There's millions of people that would fit within the spectrum of white nationalism and that is a lot of variables at play here. It's a futile effort to have every one of them pretend to not support Trump.
>>
>>67733905
>Hispanics in south america voting in american elections but minorities is an important voting block that derailed Romney, even though he won a lot more white votes than Bush before him.

oh please straya, oh please.

>>67734052
It can now. Trump is speaking to a hidden history known amongst black people. In the early 80s/late 70s, black americans were entering the middle class. Many families for the first time sent children to colleges, had saving accounts, had mortgages. They had all this because of jobs.

Donald trump, if he can shake the 1488 who is riding on his coat tails, can finally tackle the minority voters because he is against the globalist free trade bs. Did you know romney was critical of china for a week before be back peddled?

The fact Trump wants to bring jobs back. the fact he wants to eliminate illegal labor, this are net benefits for the black community.

This is the first time a GOP candidate is free from monied interest to talk what is wrong with the economy. cutting the welfare state does shit when you have a trillion dollar trade imbalance with china. he said that on hanity this week.

why the fuck does pol not get it?
>>
>>67730283
Board sliding faggot.
>>
Trump is already viewed as the racist candidate so the kiss of death has already happened

Trump supporters simply have to get more active if Trump to win the general (if he gets there despite the GOP sabotage game)
>>
>>67730374
yeah they are, stormfags make blacks feel excluded from the trump train and less likely to vote for him if thats his main voting base
>>
>>67734519
There are a few talking heads in your community that encourage your community to be open about your autism whilst aligning with trump. One pillar that this logic depends on is that if Trump loses (which he will if you loud fucks keep working against him), you guys still win because you will redpill a bunch of whites to become race conscious.
>>
>>67734635
>can't even vote in america.

>>67734637
The campaign will be won through social media and spreading the message. We, the people, have power. We can make memes that help black voters connect with the Trump platform. We can let the autists know how they are spilling spaghetti.

We aren't helpless.
>>
>>67731897
this

we dont need to start lowering our standards of white, we just need to get these faggots to stop roleplaying as nazi germany and be sensible, rational and scientific
>>
>>67734550
>>Hispanics in south america voting in american elections
From South America retard, you guys don't even have voter ID to stop the illegals from doing so.

>but minorities is an important voting block that derailed Romney, even though he won a lot more white votes than Bush before him
He won more of the White vote, but not enough. Your demographics are fucked. You desperately need to increase your White birth rate and consolidate all the Whites you have to the right, because as soon as you lose the majority the North American conservative movement is completely dead.

Do you seriously think it will ever be possible to get minorities to become model American Nationalist conservatives? Asking Trump to appeal to minorities is completely foolish. You're killing one of his main draws (acting in White interests) in attempt to gain a non-existent significant conservative minority vote.

Faggots like you is why the Republicans are a spineless joke.
>>
>>67734971
You even dislike your own.

Tell them often to stop ruining Trump. They don't belong on the train unless they want to make america great again.
>>
File: 1439037041956.jpg (226 KB, 1050x780) Image search: [Google]
1439037041956.jpg
226 KB, 1050x780
>>67730283
I vote for Trump, American Nationalism and the dissolution of affirmative action and other unearned racist programs.

I also oppose most immigration into my country.

I could care less what color your skin is if you support American culture, aren't racist (as many minorities and some Whites are) and don't agree with anti-American and anti-commonsense leftist bullshit.

But go ahead Black people.
Keep being dumb. Keep thinking a small group who supports Trump reflects his views and the views of all his supporters. The TV and magazines said they do so it must be true right?
Fucking brainwashed morons.
>>
>>67735050
>demographics require broad alliance across segment
>the minorities' vote dont matter

which is it straya? which one. Or is it your sick fantasy to want Trump to lose so a race war can start.
>>
>>67734550
>It can now. Trump is speaking to a hidden history known amongst black people. In the early 80s/late 70s, black americans were entering the middle class. Many families for the first time sent children to colleges, had saving accounts, had mortgages. They had all this because of jobs.
You sound like a Bernie supporter that thinks they're going to get the black vote. Blacks votes as a racial interest bloc. It's not difficult to understand. Getting 10% more of the black vote isn't going to swing the election.

Try this
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
Trump would have to get 34% of the black vote to swing the election. Even Reagan only got 14% of the black vote and that was in an era where the Republican party was looked at more fondly by blacks because of the remnants of Dixiecrats in the Democrat party. Reagan won a landslide because of the white vote.
>>
>>67735244
Where did I mention that minority votes don't matter you presumptuous faggot?

I'm saying that they do matter, but it will ALWAYS go to the left. This means that unless you can reclaim a significant White majority, or consolidate White voting to the right, Conservationism is dead.

Watering down conservatism like you want to do is pointless and damaging to whites. What the fuck do you expect to happen?
>>
>>67735111
Nice trips

But here is the problem: they are the example. Blacks are fearful of going to the country. They are worried about what whites harbor. When there are ample cases of 1488 autists shouting down black folks on twitter, it makes it hard for rational black voices to speak.

Black americas, before NAFTA, before the crazy wave of illegal immigration, after the civil rights era, was on track of achieving the american dream, as was the case of whites in america. Illegal immigration removed the floor of wage, it decompress real wage growth at the bottom, while NAFTA killed any opportunity to find a job that can grow with you.

The 1488 are becoming the black lives matter of our side in their arrogance to sperg publically. They are cancer of political spectrum that is too polarize to do what is right for its country.

Identity politics is the disease :(
>>
You keep forgetting /pol/ is a hugbox. They dont want change. They want a fantasy.

Your talking to people who's families have bred them into hatred for an enemy they never knew.

Your talking to people too weak to think for themselves so they hop on to the closest ideals that make them feel comfortable and welcome.

If this was about ACTUAL nationalism they would be more than happy to set aside their tired idealogy that has never worked.

These people are the Niggers of their own race and dont even know it. Theyre indoctrinated and brainwashed.

Not falling for the /pol/ is one person meme again. Because it really is. Its Reddit for subhuman Stormtrash.

BTW there ARE black and latino conservatives. But putting your fingers in your ear and pretending like we dont exist will get you nowhere.

Even your "Aryans" are getting tired of you. You think there are more of you than us.

But that is why you stay hiding like the faggots you are.
>>
I wish I could mind control Lebron & Curry & Oprah to endorse Trump

Hello President Trump
>>
>>67730283
>White supremacy is a minority held position
Google "why I am not a white nationalist".
>>
if you're an American citizen you can be a nationalist whatever race you are as long as you want to limit immigration, particularly muslim immigration
>>
>>67735603
You don't understand what conservatism is, this is why there is this confusion. Conservatism is not white nationalism. Nationalism before this polarizing era in american politics, was politically palatable to both sides because America was united against a common foe: the USSR. We lost that enemy.

Back then, you could be dem or gop and still be for your nation.

conservatism exist outside but not fully dependent on nationalism. conservatism is the value of freedom, of hard work, of understanding that the role of the state is to get out of the way, but that the state should still do everything it can to make us great.
>>
>>67735764
>BTW there ARE black and latino conservatives. But putting your fingers in your ear and pretending like we dont exist will get you nowhere.

100% true. There are a lot of asian conservatives. Asians are very natural to conservative values of hard work, enriching through effort rather than hand outs. The thing that scares them is the fucking 1488.

>>67735858
Trump wanted Oprah as VP.

>>67736035
Trump is the only person willing to talk about islam as a threat to our western secular values that underpin the foundation of america. They hate america. Their religion is a religion of conquer, and how they use our concept of rights is fundamentally different. They co-opt it as shields.

My answer to muslim immigration is teach their children to enjoy american culture. That was Osama's biggest fear, that america (in how our culture is global, how it reaches the world) can erode islamic values.
>>
>>67736149
But you won't get all those values unless you have whites around, because they're the only ones who vote for it.

Minorities always vote otherwise. They vote for more government, more benefits, less freedom, less benefits for hard work, not caring about the state's role or pride, rather having it give them shit.

It would be a great world if they did, but they simply don't. And whenever the Right tries to appeal to them in an attempt to gain votes, they can only do so by weakening those values you stated.

I agree with you that those are the values America and the West should have, but the only way we will ever keep them is through white majority.
>>
>>67736149
If whites lose the majority in America conservativism will be completely dead. There's no question about it. Small government, freedom, guns, low taxes and independent living all gone.Both parties would be forced to compete over who can give the most free shit until the whole thing implodes and America becomes a failed state.
>>
>>67736488

See

>>67735764

Acting like we don't exist is literally Nigger-tier thinking.

you'r going to alienate even more people if you keep up.
>>
>>67736488
You are really really wrong. You don't even fucking live in america. I grew up in chicago. My father had black friends, whom are conservative. Many more black people believe in jesus than whites. They have an instinctual fear of what an eroding family values mean to people because they have witnessed it. They know that employment is more than just mere dollars in the bank account. Black baptists, even with the shunning from conservatives, know that work is not just money. it shapes one's life. To be a thug and making a 500+ USD a day dealing drugs is worse for your soul than working for 10 dollars an hour.

But somehow, because they fear racists, these, basically conservative baptists, won't vote GOP.
>>
>>67736705
They already had and they don't realize how, even after Trump defeats the GOP establishment, even after Trump defeated Yeb, even after Trump killed the rubiobot, that their views will sabotage everything.

Like I said: they don't want Trump to win. They just want white people to be pissed off so those white people will somehow get racially conscious and somehow start a race war, but, somehow, not blame them for their ruining trump.
>>
I just want 4 or 8 years of Trump. Then if Dem Presidents ruined everything forever due to demographic shifts, so be it. I got those 4 or 8 glorious years of Trump's hair and his hot family.
>>
>>67736482
I'm a social conservative and I don't care one bit for modern culture. This culture is degenerate and decadent. I don't share your secular values either. How is third world people coming over here and adopting the culture supposed to make me feel better about them? At the end of the day preserving the racial homogeneity of America is the only thing that matters and as long as that can be preserved a new culture will come to replace the current one.
>>
>>67737023
And it's stupid as hell because there will never be a race war because TV and porn and conformity and laziness will never allow one.
>>
>>67737023

They magically think that by WHITE NATIONALISTS killing Trump's campaign more whites will be forced to see that BLACKS are the cause.

I've seen some Mental Gymnastics but this takes the cake.
>>
>>67736705
>>67736784
>>67737023
Look, I'm sure some of them exist. However, it's an insignificant amount. There is not hidden group of conservative minorities hiding in the background waiting for a "less racist" conservative party to emerge. Non-white races tend to vote as a bloc for the left, it's been proven timer and time again.

It's pointless for Trump to sabotage his main selling point (blatantly acting for White interests) for a phantom voting demographic. Sorry blackbot. But unless Whites either start voting overwhelmingly to the right, or the demographic changes are slowed, in a decade or two it will be impossible for the conservatives to win an election ever again.
>>
>>67737068
If trump wins, the GOP will have a party that can attract minorities without the enticement of handouts. the GOP before trump was beholden to bad free trade deals.
>>
>>67730899
Full-spectrum racial nationalism. Throw supremacy out the door.
>>
>>67736784
>muh natural conservatives
Literally every form of social ill is rampant in black communities. Promiscuity, abortion, STDs, divorce, broken families, single motherhood and criminality. I'm sure they're really conservative.
>>
>>67737507

You still think Trump is voting for WHITE interests?

you've been drinking the /pol/-aid a little too long. go outside sometime.
>>
>>67733220
Check out fucking wannabe Tyler Durden over here.
>>
>>67737657

you act like this was going on since we came here.

ignorant racist comment/10
>>
>>67737507
Holy shit shut the fuck up faggot. That anon is fucking right, I too came from Chicago. There are many who would vote Trump deep fucking down. They know they need jobs more than any, not more welfare which is why they aren't voting Sanders. You know, the one promising THE MOST GIBSMEDATS? They're only voting Hillary because of Bill and the machine they have.

Trump can win them.
>>
>>67737433
>1488 faggots kill the campaign
>majority of whites wonder why the message, best GOP platform in decades couldn't attract a wider base of support
>majority of whites on the trump realize media lies about them
>majority of whites become less tolerating towards affirming the media lies
>majority of whites, like the english defense league, start throwing out people being openly white nationalists at their rallys
>white nationalists back in the basement at the cost of trump losing POTUS.

that's reality.

>>67737507
>straya talking about american politics like you live here

I live in america when I am not at school. I am white. I live in chicago. I know asians, latinos (cubans are pretty fucking conservative. I know this emerging artist chick who is openly a trump supporter) who hold conservative values but won't think of themselves as GOP voters because of racism, because of the caricature the media has portrayed the GOP as. Rubio is right that there was an assault on conservative values by the media.

The issue with Trump is Trump is disruptive enough to talk about things that are pretty taboo in american conservatism: the jobs lost due to NAFTA and china.

Trump had 1 day of media coverage for why his platform is good for black voters. The media ignored that point. 1488 affirms the illusion that the average Trump supporter is a racist. People on here who are white nationalists acknowledge that open association with them is detrimental to the campaign.
>>
>>67738120
They're voting Hillary because she's promising reparations for slavery and Bernie isn't.
>>
>>67738120
You're fucking delusional if you think any sort of rhetoric from Trump can cause any significant amount of Blacks to vote for Trump beyond going full bernie gibsmedats.

He will never win them, because he'll always be seen as the racist enemy. Look at the fucking numbers. Blacks do not vote republican for any significant amount.

His efforts would be spent infinitely better appealing to increasingly disenfranchised (ie middle/lower class) whites, who have realized the the left have completely abandoned them for minorities.
>>
>>67738311
Give up on your precious token minorities. Trump getting 5% of the white working class from the Democrats would landslide the election.
>>
>>67737657
When they were slaves, blacks dependent on family as a unit of strength. Many blacks are better christians than, I would bet, the faggot aryan cucks on here. They know what handouts do to break a community.

In canada, and I find this odd, they have a demographic of people who are fully dependent. They aren't immigrants. They are their native indians.

>>67738120
we him need to win. this is never going to happen again. It's like trump discovered a flaw in the system, a flaw that lets him break from two disgusting extremes: pandering politics through handouts, or selling out american jobs because of "free trade" (which conservatives believe, but currency manipulation isn't free trade).

>>67738345
Fucking faggot, stop derailing. answer this question: should the 1488 autists who frequent our anime board shutup about their support of trump in public, or shouldn't they?
>>
>>67738475
They aren't token minorities. If they wanted more welfare Bernie would win.
>>
I'm all for being proud of being white as long as it doesn't associate with hating other races.
>>
>>67738345
>>67738475
Holy shit, not only can Trump win the minority votes (or at least a significant amount more of them), but he NEEDS to, for the future of the Republican party/whatever party Trump is a part of/we end up going to.

This is a demographics game. Right now, whites aren't having kids, immigrants are poring in, and minorities are having more. In the next few election cycles, the white vote, especially as divided as is (even accounting for the working class liberals who could flip normally), won't matter, and soon, it wouldn't matter even if it was united. We need minorities on our side to get votes in our favor until such time that birth rates normalize again.
>>
>>67738899
Hillary promises more welfare for minorities than Bernie does. Bernie promises more welfare for everybody. Would would they vote for Bernie when Hillary is promising them more free shit than Bernie? Niggers already get free education. That's not going to help them any for whites to get free education too. Go on the nigger sphere in Twitter. They talk about Bernie giving free programs for white people.
>>
>>67738804
I started my argument addressing you here >>67732222 faggot, don't run away now. Address my fucking point.

Blacks/non-whites have not, and will not ever vote conservative. Watering down the right in an attempt to get them to do so is fucking retarded and self destructive. Asking Trump to shift into cuckservative mode is ridiculous.
>>
>>67739102
Hillary doesn't promise more welfare for minorities. Bernie actually does that. Niggers don't get free education. SHM. You are so misinformed. and I bet you are a 1488 cuck who is helping shillary win.
>>
>>67731357
Nazis hate Jews not Blacks so that was never an issue.
>>
>>67739383
>niggers don't get free education
Yes they do. There's not a nigger in America that has student loan debt.
>>
>>67739259
You are so stupid.

Your argument is based on something you have cursory knowledge of. Minorities have conservative values. the GOP even knows this. The 1 million dollar question is how to connect the minorities to the GOP platform. The answer is that the GOP would have to distance itself from its big business backers: it would have to tackle the issue of trade and jobs.

You see, before the financial crisis, different minorities were affected differently about the economic conditions the GOP started on with NAFTA. The GOP could afford to ignore it, and they did it, they did it by mobilizing other factions (evangelicals, who are now supporting trump). This was fine until the financial crisis and how whites experienced the post-recession world. Basically, right now in america, the economic conditions is bad for eveveryone.

Also, minority voters do hold conservative values. It's apparent everywhere. In black churches, amongst cubans, amongst asians, amongst latinos. The compact of the devils: an illegal wage compressing population + failures of trade deals, are left bare to be appreciated today. Trump is the only candidate that is addressing this, and this alone is what each and every american, regardless of race, feels and experience.

So straya, stick to down under politics. This is the time to get the minority voters to turn their back on the democrats.
>>
>>67739558
100% not true.
>>
>>67739558
I don't know why I feed the 1488 autists, but here:
http://research.schev.edu/studentdebt/DebtProfile_SL014.asp

don't make claims so easily disprovable.
>>
>>67739998
>>67740037
Your cucking for minorities is getting tiring
>>67740174
Students of color is a vague term that includes foreign nationals not eligible for minority student benefits programes. It'd include asians which would be students of color since they're yellow.
>>
>>67739558
0/10
>>
>>67740532
>BTFO, but in still denial. Plz let me be a 1488 fag who spills his spaghetti and please affirm me syrupbro.

No matter how logical, wel reasoned, sound my position is. You will still want justification to legitimize you being an autistic 1488 faggot on twitter, even if your fellow 'Aryans' acknowledge how bad it is for the Trump campaign.
>>
>>67741035
Trump won't get the cuck vote or the minority vote. He needs to pander to whites more not switch to pandering to minorities. Whites are the largest voting bloc in America.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2350x3015) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2350x3015
>>67730283
I like white people and America but do not to be killed or negatively affected by this.
>imblying brown people can successfully run a country like America
>>
>>67741389
No matter how logical, well reasoned, sound my position is. You will still want justification to legitimize you being an autistic 1488 faggot on twitter, even if your fellow 'Aryans' acknowledge how bad it is for the Trump campaign.
>>
>>67741541
I understand your point that it hurts Trump at this present time to be associated with racism. But I don't care. Even if we weren't supporting Trump they'd still call him a racist. You think appeasement works and if you just get on your hands and knees, grovel and cuck your heart out that the left won't call you a racist anymore. You're very naive.
kek
>>
>>67730283
>disavow nazis

No thanks, CNN. You can't vote here anyway. Kill yourself, leaf.
>>
>>67741867
>I acknowledge how it hurts trump, but meh, who gives a fuck. it doesn't matter.

No matter how logical, well reasoned, sound my position is. You will still want justification to legitimize you being an autistic 1488 faggot on twitter, even if your fellow 'Aryans' acknowledge how bad it is for the Trump campaign.
>>
>>67730283
the only one who is a danger to the trump train is you
>>
>>67742096
No matter how quickly they painted Trump with the label racist literally seconds after his announcement speech you still believe that he can shake off that label. When Trump got barraged with accusations of racism after his announcement was that our fault too? We didn't even have time to support him before the media was churning out articles and coverage about how racist Trump is.
>>
>>67730283

White Nationalism

Trump has already gone on record stating he doesn't really care about building the wall/deporting illegals and he even wants to double legal immigration levels.
>>
>>67730283
Why not just American Imperialism?
>>
All niggers are black, but not every black is a nigger.

Some blacks are alright, just look at those two black guys from the Scary Movie series and Eminem.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.