[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It's you against everyone" What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 5534543224234.jpg (64 KB, 677x604) Image search: [Google]
5534543224234.jpg
64 KB, 677x604
"It's you against everyone"

What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7rWKk7wD7Y
>>
>>67729800

Did they find him?
>>
>>67729800
Why are white people so violent?
>>
Why do they all have the same look in their eyes?
>>
Is this a joke?

>tl;dw
>white van doesn't stop to let the jogger cross the crosswalk
>he spergs out about it
>some nerd spergs about him sperging out about it
>more nerds show up to sperg
>>
>angry manlets
will they ever learn
>>
>>67729800
Why are white guys always mad. Is it because of their small peni?
>>
>>67730651

Nu male blank stare.
It's the default expression when they parrot leftist bullshit about being chronically offended.
>>
>>67730279
why are Canadians all fags?
>>
>>67730231
They just say he's a PSU student
>>
>>67730651
Why are you being racist?
>>
>>67730651
brainwashing is a hell of a drug
>>
>>67729800
I have a feeling this isnt the first time the camera-guy has done this.
>>
>>67731562
seems like a muh constitution libertardian

in most situations like this, nobody is likable
>>
>>67731782
I like him just because he's proving a point
>>
>>67730685
>>tl;dw
>>white van doesn't stop to let the jogger cross the crosswalk
>>he spergs out about it
>>some nerd spergs about him sperging out about it
>>more nerds show up to sperg

Yeah - this is pretty much all around cringe
>>
File: bernie is a pyramid scheme.jpg (72 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
bernie is a pyramid scheme.jpg
72 KB, 720x406
>>67730651
There's a certain personality type that gets hooked into low level cults and pyramid schemes, unfortunately it's a personality type that our education system is going out of it's way to cultivate.
>>
File: cucks.jpg (89 KB, 932x568) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
89 KB, 932x568
>>67731562
Nah, but at least he's ballsy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxHGMvrwa7U
>>
>>67730231
>Did they find him?

"I'm jounrnalisting for my vlog!"
>>
He meant that its 2016 and are you kidding me and YOU DON'T KNOW
>>
>>67731782
>libertardian
haha yeah liberty is so dumb
'
also we should give up our guns
>>
File: pure coincidence.png (20 KB, 812x115) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.png
20 KB, 812x115
What a surprise
>>
"Journalist"

Why do people keep posting these videos where everyone involved is such a massive fuckhead? Am I supposed to sympathize with this retarded ass "Journalist," "chasing a story" about "Endangering muh kids!"

Everyone in this video is cringe-worthy as fuck.
>>
>>67730651
It's the "flouride" stare. They're plugged into the matrix big time, and for whatever reason. Personally, I think they're just too sober and indoctrinated.
>>
>>67732932

what does usless arguments with little shits achieve (first video)
>>
>>67733203
>implying libertardians care about liberty
open borders bro
dude weed lmao
>>
>>67730651
Marxism does that to ya
>>
File: 1457242872572.png (256 KB, 476x477) Image search: [Google]
1457242872572.png
256 KB, 476x477
Typical autistic libertarian vs typical liberals
>>
>>67729800
Handsome white guy is on adderall so he reacted aggressively because hes emotionally pumped up, notice how he blinks and tweaks his eyes.

Black chick is looking for casual sex, desperate to land a white guy so joins in.

Second white guy is a cool dude stoner, who just wants to write his own first novel and wants character studies

The security pigs are standard enforcers who have to deal with this type of bullshit every day and wish they could just beat the shit out of time wasters.

Videographer, guaranteed to be on antidepressants due to long term unemployment, personal problems.

Guy 0: Drug addled brain
Guy 1: Drug addled brain
Chick 1: Socially programmed to hate her own race
Guy 2:Drug addled brain
Police: Numb to these drugged out idiots creating tension. Waiting patiently for the day they can unleash violence against a stupid population.
>>
>>67730651
Fucking this, they get so fucking rabid and angry and their pupils shrink to pinpricks every fucking time.

Decades of brainwashing will do that to you though.
>>
>>67729800
>MUH FURST AMENDMENT RIGHT
i hope this faggot gets beaten and raped by niggers to death
>>
>>67730651
because everyone here is on edge af all winter because no sunlight
>>
>>67734604
fuck off
>>
>>67734659
contain the assblast

>gets btfo by security and exposed for lying about almost getting hit
>le i won't talk anymore and will exercise muh 5th amendment right
spoken like a true fucking cuck and nigger. these kinds of people deserve nothing but death
>>
look at the comments he's fucking posting. this guy obviously just has a huge chip on his shoulder and only wants to make issues out of nothing with "le shitskin mudslimes xD" and then putting this video up playing the victim. a true fucking nigger
>>
>>67729800
Got Dayum there is a lot of counter shill in this thread. Youtuber was in the right, tweaked out angry liberal gommie was in the wrong. This city is fucking infested with these idiots slobbering all over themselves with confirmation bias. I'd know, I was one until I was 20 or so and realized the world doesn't work that way.

I'm buying a Trump hat next paycheck to piss off these morons downtown.
>>
That dude is a major qt, shame about him being retarded
>>
>>67735428
You sound triggered mate.
Yeah, the camera man is a fucking total autist, and the guy who freaks out at him is a total autist, but shitting on muslims is always to be encouraged.
>>
>>67729800
Now obviously the cameraman was doing something very unnecessary and took way more offense than needed, but I do think he was the most in the right in this situation.

Red shirt guy: just why the hell is he so freaking aggressive? Jesus Christ, he even tries to steal his camera. Neither of them seem to realize the irony of red shirt guy saying to the cameraman that he has nothing to do. It's the red shirt guy who has nothing to do; why is he even somewhat concerned about what the cameraman is doing? The cameraman has a clear, but trivial reason to be recording, the red shirt guy has some kind of hero complex but ends up being a complete douchebaggy moron in the end. Good looking dude though.

That video made me feel like shit, it's just like the video with cuck Carl in it.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.