[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about Michael savage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 620x412
How does /pol/ feel about Michael savage?
>>
>>67729587
narcissist maniac. hate him
>>
>>67729587
based
>>
>>67729587
Best
>>
>>67729653
/leftypol/>>>>>
>>
One of the good Jews.
>>
File: 6hcB8QD.jpg (39 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
6hcB8QD.jpg
39 KB, 570x427
>>67729653
fag
>>
>>67729587
His real name is Mike Wiener
>>
>>67729587
glorious philosopher king savage
>>
>>67729587
Whats his last name?
>>
>>67730020
thanks /r/redpill we didn't know that
>>
Based as fuck.
>>
>>67729587
Based af
>>
>>67729587
An amusing buffoon.
>>
he's a pretty smart talk show host and can hold his ground well.
>>
>>67730093
He once sued Dan Savage for copyright infringement because he claimed Dan Savage was copying his last name.

Was thrown out of court, because Mike Savage's real name is Weiner and Dan Savage's real name is Savage.
>>
Honorary Aryan. Anyone any race that's for Trump is based.
>>
>>67730243
See, now that's an actual good post. You are hereby forgiven.
>>
I love the good doctor
>>
>>67729587

Insufferable, self-loving asshole. But I agree with a lot of what he says.
>>
Don't care. Why do people have opinions on literal whos?
I only care about what someone does. If you say ''Michael Savage did this thing, what do you think about the thing that he did?'' I'll look into it.
I hate how people obsess over personality and people instead of focusing on what's being said and done.
>>
>>67730481
Incidently, he's banned from going to your country.
>>
>>67730581
He's alright then.
>>
>>67729587

intelligent, funny, genuine, knowledgeable about many other topics besides politics, repilled, based, doesn't shill.
>>
>>67729587
One of the best.

He straight up supports nationalism for whites
>>
>>67730790
>doesn't shill.
This. I don't always agree with him, but you know he speaks his mind.
>>
I saw him do a live show at an amphitheater somewhere in the bay... he just got drunk on wine and flipped cable TV channels.

Extremely red pilled, this was maybe 2002, was 12.
>>
>>67729587
Hard to get a bead on him. Whatever happens to piss him off for whatever reason at any time is what he goes after, but it's hard to think of it has genuine.
>>
>>67730243
sauce
>>
He's kind of all over the map, his beliefs don't really ascribe to a logical consistency. Like he authoritarian as FUCK when it comes to weed or drugs. But then advocates small government and complains that it's in everyone's lives. He advocated a ban or restrictions on assault weapons on one show, then on the next warns how they're trying to take your guns.

He seems fine if you listen to just one show, but if you listen a lot of em you notice he contradicts himself.
>>
borders
language
culture

he's been sounding that alarm for 20 years
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.