[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: marco_rubio2.jpg (171 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
marco_rubio2.jpg
171 KB, 620x412
What went wrong?
>>
>>67726580
low energy
bad programming
>>
>>67726580
everything
>>
>>67726580
Dispeled too hard
>>
>>67726580

sell out
>>
File: 1448327615460.jpg (15 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1448327615460.jpg
15 KB, 318x318
>have the gall to run for president
>can't even do your own job in the senate
>can't into bipartisanship
>can't fix immigration
>can't do shit for florida

want me to keep going?
>>
>>67726580
Marco Rubio didn't really have anything wrong with him. He just wanted to dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.
That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 635x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 635x384
>>67726580
But maybe someday, we might be able to..
>>
>>67726580
He's extremely low energy - very sad!
>>
>Low energy
>owned by corporations
>Little
>tried to stump Trump

Poor little Rubio tried to play with the big boys too soon.
>>
>>67726580
Anti white
>>
>>67726951
But he is white.
>>
Penis size did matter.
>>
File: 1446778402738.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1446778402738.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>67727041
>Cuban
>White
pick one
>>
Foam parties.
>>
>>67726580
>Implying anything ever went right
>>
>>67726580
A little too young, he has establishment in an anti-establishment election, and he tried to beat Trump at his own game.
>>
>>67726580

Many things, but notice his campaign didn't start to tank until the establishment put all their eggs in one basket in a half ass attempt to get him to win the nomination. It was painfully obvious it was a last ditch effort to stop Trump after Bush dropped out to have another "establishment" candidate alternative to Trump. The voters clearly didn't want an establishment candidate and all those super pacs and endorsements just helped sink his campaign faster in a much more humiliating way. I wouldn't be surprised once to GOP starts backing Kasich or Cruz you see the same thing happens to them.

On a side note, he clearly wasn't ready for the big stage and it showed. His debate performances were terrible and even his "better" performances just felt forced. Every single line just felt like he said it in the mirror 1000 times the night before. It didn't come across as sincere. Shame too, he probably could have been a great leader in the conservative movement in the future if it wasn't for this.
>>
>>67726580
visual basic is prone to crashing
>>
>>67726580
After 7 years of Fox News and countless spam emails, all constantly espousing the worst bullshit they could get away with, of course the nomination is running away with the first person that is brash enough to start saying some of it out loud. Regular politicians like Rubio are too measured and careful to drink the moonshine they've been cooking.
>>
File: 1456547492494.jpg (104 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1456547492494.jpg
104 KB, 690x460
Gee I dunno what went wrong with Marco Lubio.
>>
>>67726580

Rubio.
>>
>>67726580
Tried to be something he was not
>>
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.
That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.
>>
>>67729194
>Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.
>That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.
>>
>>67726580
>What went wrong

Trump happened. If things happened as the GOP envisioned them, Rubio would have likely ran as VP with Bush, then pushed as president by the GOP in 2024.
>>
>>67726580
>What went wrong?
Nothing went right. He won what? PR? Which many people didn't even realize voted.
>>
THOSE BOOTS
>>
File: PILLDROP.gif (3 MB, 162x288) Image search: [Google]
PILLDROP.gif
3 MB, 162x288
the meth
>>
>>67726580
He ran during the election of big Don.
>>
He betrayed his constituents after running on a conservative platform in 2010 then going full neocon in the senate.

Had he stuck by his principles and waited for 2020/2024 he probably would have won, now he's fucked.
>>
>>67726580
America doesn't want a mexican president. he should go run in mexico.
>>
Another idealist with no force to back it up

I liked Rubio's policies at the start of it all but he does not have the stones to be an effectual president

In many ways Bernie is the same. By some metrics I like a few of his policies and respect that he does seem sincere in his ideals

But you need to be able to fight.
No one of them is able to fight.
Except Trump. And to an extent, Hillary.

It was always between the two of them because they are the only ones who will be willing to do whatever it takes.

THAT'S how you become president.
>>
>>67726580
No one actually wanted to vote for him
>>
File: can't lube the rube.jpg (40 KB, 433x396) Image search: [Google]
can't lube the rube.jpg
40 KB, 433x396
>>67726580

GOING NOWHERE
GOING NOWHERRRRE
>>
>>67726580
Tried to stump the Trump.
>>
>>67730219
in other words Hilary and trump for better or worse are the only ones who are actually leaders
>>
>>67730856
>target was 211
>he has won 6

The tone of voice that has in my head just makes it all the more hilarious.
>>
>>67726580
What happens to all the delegates he had ? Do they change to a new candidate or are they out?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.