[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on The Onion /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: the-onion-logo.jpg (72 KB, 900x350) Image search: [Google]
the-onion-logo.jpg
72 KB, 900x350
What is your opinion on The Onion /pol/?
>>
Used to be good, now it's shit since shillary bought it
>>
i cry every time

(;´ຶДຶ `)
>>
Shillary garbage now
>>
>>67726240
They're having a field day with the election, good stuff.
>>
File: 800.jpg (288 KB, 800x2611) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
288 KB, 800x2611
>>67726327
>>67726453
Yknow it did run this not even a week ago
>>
Still pretty good to be upfront with you kin
>>
>>67726240
It's hard to say I disagree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyph_DZa_GQ
>>
>>67726751
>that scrapped headline for the day after 9/11 that read "Everything just fine says Quadragon officials"

It's declined a little but some of it's all time great pieces are amazing and timeless.
>>
>>67726651
>Clinton has no personality

She's trying to make that acceptable.

http://www.theonion.com/article/precious-little-voter-needs-feel-inspired-candidat-52566

>Noting how important it is for him to find a campaign that stirs genuine optimism and enthusiasm in its supporters, sources confirmed Tuesday that precious little voter Adam Higgins needs to feel inspired by a candidate. “To be perfectly honest, I just can’t bring myself to vote for someone I’m not excited about,” said the delicate little flower, who simply has to experience an authentic and personal connection to a candidate and believe in his wittle-bitty heart that the candidate’s message will legitimately move the country forward in meaningful and significant ways.
>>
I still like it
>>
>>67726914
saw you posting that in the Trump gen. you're seriously misreading that article. It's a tongue in cheek go at people having the "audacity" to want to like their candidate. Not some Hillary agenda.
>>
>>67727087
OK Hillary, I believe you.
>>
>>67727172
You haven't read much onion stuff before have you
>>
>>67727326
I used to love it. Actually took the time to make a firefox addon to hide their paywall screen overlay so I could read the articles without it. It's turned to shit since Shillary bought it.
>>
this is how shit its become since shillery bought it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdEsH5mrxwE
>>
>>67726240
some lefty jew owns it
>>
>ITT: Shillary campaign asks for opinions to see how they're being received, realizes their empress has no clothes, everyone knows exactly what they're up to and has stopped reading it

See you in November you fucking cucks.

Then see you again Jan 21st when Shillary gets thrown in prison.
>>
>>67726240
This video of theres is pretty funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdEsH5mrxwE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.