[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Harvard debate >>"Why does white life have va
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 523525515.jpg (64 KB, 947x574) Image search: [Google]
523525515.jpg
64 KB, 947x574
>Harvard debate
>>"Why does white life have value? Our argument is that white life is wrong."

THE NIGGERS DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT ANYMORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSA-otiFv4
>>
File: 61651561.png (6 KB, 541x75) Image search: [Google]
61651561.png
6 KB, 541x75
>>67725418
kek
>>
File: 1458180512925.png (427 KB, 501x767) Image search: [Google]
1458180512925.png
427 KB, 501x767
>>67725418
>THE NIGGERS DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT ANYMORE

They've never hidden it. Furthermore, they shouldn't have to. The problem is that whites aren't allowed to air their grievances in the same way. SJWs don't want equality. They want white male submission.
>>
>why does your life have value? Whites built the greatest empires and civilizations on the globe. What have your people done?
>>
>tfw the world would literally be a better place if all niggers died at this instant

Think about it
>>
>the white supremacist Youtube channel says it's Harvard University
>so it must be Harvard University
>>
This is the reason America needs Trump.
>>
>>67726771
Is that aids skrillex?
>>
>>67727288
Yes.
>>
I thought Harvard and Yale were prestigious schools, when did it all go so wrong
>>
>>67727620

you fucking retard, there is no information about this video except what's doing the rounds on infowars and white supremacist channels.

i literally can't verify any of it.
>>
>>67727882
Who cares, meme it out.
>>
>>67725418
>"Why does white life have value? Our argument is that white life is wrong."

Before I see this I must ask:

>Is there evidence this occurred at Harvard or is it just said it is?
>Do they bother to go into where 'value' comes from?
>>
White lives matter more than black lives.

Whites should kill blacks.
>>
>>67725418
And the debate was supposed to be about renewable energy.

That honkey brought a windmill to a race war, and he got an ass-whoopin'.
>>
File: 1457323397520.jpg (6 KB, 118x141) Image search: [Google]
1457323397520.jpg
6 KB, 118x141
>>67728296
racist
>>
>wearing sean john clothing in the year 2016

what the fuck
>>
>>67728482
you seem losr
>>
If this goes mainstream, some leftists will really kill themselves
>>
>>67725418
Reminder that this happens at every college campus in The US
>>
the debate was at Harvard. the two chimps go to the University of West Georgia
>>
These niggers cannot debate. Who says any life has value, they are just stating their nigger opinions.

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>67725418
I can't wait to go to pax east in Boston next month wearing my trump hat
>>
File: 1456284530129.gif (966 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1456284530129.gif
966 KB, 500x338
Were they doing that weird pant thing those other retarded debate kids did?
>>
>>67725418

I don't fuckin' understand this.

If you were black, wouldn't it be a dream to go to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, or Dartmouth*, get your degree, get a good job, set your mind on being paid, and maybe go back and help a few other young black people do the same thing once you get established? Even if you didn't use affirmative action or anything to get the job after college, wouldn't you be so thankful to be able to do that, that you wouldn't spoil it?

But then they get that far and wreck EVERYTHING for themselves. NO ONE with any money to pay them is going to want to hire someone A) who's going to cause so much trouble for them B) who's going to alienate everyone else at the workplace and C) with such poor judgement that they thought this was a good idea. I would LOVE to have gone to those schools, and if I was black I'd LOVE to represent the idea that people of my race were capable of great things - they go for years and years working and fuck it all up in the space of four years if not less - I DON'T GET THAT. It's like the Marxist brainwashing is so strong that they actually think it's a better deal for them than achieving something. FUCK.
>>
White and Asian people literally made every single modern civilization on earth and this subsaharan negroid has the audacity to value a successful and functioning race less than his own destructive group of savages.
>>
>harvard students telling me about privilege

eat a big ol dick, faggoys
>>
>>67732008
you can include golden age arabs in that as well

harun al rashid was pretty based
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.