[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nu male balding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: tmp_15165-370828512079453123.jpg (102 KB, 506x648) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15165-370828512079453123.jpg
102 KB, 506x648
If high test causes balding why are so many new males balding?
>>
> balding
> only 19
> feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: baldwojak.jpg (76 KB, 531x580) Image search: [Google]
baldwojak.jpg
76 KB, 531x580
>>67724996
>If high test causes balding why are so many new males balding?

High testosterone doesn't cause balding, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) causes balding. DHT is produced by testosterone so there is a link, but every man has DHT in his blood.

Every man's hair will thin as he gets older, but the rate of the thinning is determined by how sensitive his scalp hair follicles are to DHT.

One of the major factors which cause DHT sensitivity is cortisol levels (and general poor health). Cortisol is a stress hormone created by feelings of low social rank and fear.

Most nu-males have a high level of cortisol which makes them bald.
>>
>>67725352

> balding
> only 19

If you are 19 then you are still young enough to benefit from the baldness cure. Finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral. Think yourself lucky that you live in a time where baldness has been cured, the vast majority of men have had to go bald.
>>
>>67726600
>Finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral
doesn't that shit cause erectile disfunction?
>>
>>67726431
Why were a lot of prominent men in history bald?
>>
biotin shampoo pham
>>
>>67726600
>using minoxidil
>can see the new hair growing
It's too slow but it werks I guess
>>
>>67724996
High test didn't cause balding.

High DHT causes balding. DHT is created from testosterone. So high testosterone can lead to high DHT, but also some people have low test but shit genetics that converts a ton of that low test into DHT.

TL;Dr - low test people can bald too if they lose the genetic lottery
>>
>>67727783
A lot of prominent men in history were old.
A lot of prominent men lead lives that were stressful for other reasons.

Leading men into battle is spooky.
>>
File: 1457632585842.png (39 KB, 599x641) Image search: [Google]
1457632585842.png
39 KB, 599x641
>>67724996
>Dad's side has a full head of hair all their lives
>Mom's side goes bald by 30
>18 right now, not balding yet but I'm scared as fuck

I'm so scared /pol/
>>
>>67728713
It comes from your mother
>>
I keep loosing hair but I'm not balding, it's really weird. My bathroom floor will be covered in hair and I have to clean it up all the time but my hairline hasn't receded at all.
>>
File: 1457910622270.png (121 KB, 291x281) Image search: [Google]
1457910622270.png
121 KB, 291x281
I'm not sure why the low-test nu males bald. My dad had a perfect (I mean perfect) head of hair until he died at age 50, I started receding at age 20 but I hopped on fin + min + keto shampoo and I'm almost 28 and have barely lost anything since starting the regiment.

I'm basically a nu-male except without the cuck tendencies and Bernie voting.
>>
>>67724996
they stress themselves out too much desu senpai.

they're trying too hard to be seen as companions in the sjws fight against the white man, so they are stressing themselves out, they deal with all of the females shit, and then they have to deal with their bulls issues as well. it's not always easy prepping tyrone. then you have to worry about fitting in protesting around your opressed women in history classes, then you have to make time to blog? it's just one thing after another I tell you. poor souls.
>>
File: TNGCaption126b_zps3c618bf2.jpg (73 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
TNGCaption126b_zps3c618bf2.jpg
73 KB, 694x530
>33
>no balding
>have thick coarse hair
>have fuck ton of dandruff though

There must be a link... You never see bald bastards with dandruff. It's a fair trade off though. I'd rather be dead than having thinning numale hair.
>>
>>67724996
Poisons in the food and water, desu senpai.
>>
>>67724996
Fuck bro I totally know that feel
>>
>25, hairline is very very slightly receding
>Always had sort of thin hair
Not too worried, will probably be bald enough at 40 that I'll just wear it short or shave it off. It can honestly be a good look (not sure I'd look great with it though, to be honest).

If you're so worried about balding, drop $10k on hairplugs or whatever. If poor, I will tell you that I've seen on TV that wig technology has strongly entered the 21st century.
>>
>>67727657

Finasteride can make you stupid, literally.

It's a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, the 5-alpha reductase enzyme is something essential to normal brain function and finasteride throws a monkey wrench into the works.

I only took this crap for a month three years ago and I still randomly get bouts of brain fog. It's almost like dementia when it comes to cognition, you can't make sense of what's going on around you and have trouble putting your thoughts in order, or even having any thoughts at all.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather keep my wit than trade it for a few more follicles of hair.
>>
>>67728923

That's bullshit, it's a combination of both parent's lineages.

Ultimately you won't know for certain until it happens or doesn't happen, unless you get your DNA mapped, and even then it's hard to say for certain.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.