[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone realize a simple smear campaign would be enough to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1455087329673.gif (635 KB, 180x178) Image search: [Google]
1455087329673.gif
635 KB, 180x178
Does anyone realize a simple smear campaign would be enough to destroy Hilary?

Why can't a smear campaign be funded or endorsed? The woman is Voldemort in a dress. She's pure evil and that only needs exposure.
>>
File: hil_bin_laden.jpg (58 KB, 450x460) Image search: [Google]
hil_bin_laden.jpg
58 KB, 450x460
>>67723985
It'll begin after the GOP convention
>>
No reason to start anything like that yet
Why waste money smearing someone who may not even end up being nominee?
>>
>>67723985
Because Hillary is extremely powerful and pretty much untouchable
>>
>>67723985
Wait for Trump. Hillary called him a sexist not too long ago and he told her to stfu or he's is talking about Bill. No other mention of this has accorded since and he did it with a single tweet. Can you imagine the debates?
>>
>>67724093
Don't think Romney would run his campaign on smear. Cruz might.
>>
>>67723985
Voldemort had charisma
>>
>>67723985
There's so much fucking dirt:
>Here is Hillary Clinton, speaking about Donald Byrd, leader of the KKK:
>"My friend and mentor Robert Byrd. He was a man of surpassing eloquence and nobility"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro
>>
>>67724808
No he didn't.
>>
>>67723985
Is that Kenan Thompson?
>>
File: hill_bush.jpg (57 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
hill_bush.jpg
57 KB, 600x596
>>67724715
>Romney
kek, well played
>>
>>67724557
It's going to be beautiful watching Hilary get raped by daddy trump
>>
>>67724830
>>67723985
The truth goes a long way, people need to make a kickstarter to get a dirt campaign started on Hilary.

The sexism strawman she uses to endorse herself us stupid enough as is.
>>
>>67723985
>smear campaign
If her voters aren't deterred by her record up to now, what could they possibly do to smear her name?
>>
>>67723985
It worked with Obama. Not.
>>
>>67725591
>Apples and oranges
Hilary's record speaks for itself.
>>
Hillary winning the nomination basically hands Trump the keys to the white house.

Every poll
EVERY SINGLE POLL
Predicts Hillary losing to Trump, or -- at best -- barely scraping by. Sanders had a much higher chance of stumping the Trump, but Americans disregarded him in favor of an actual witch.

In the first debate, I promise you he'll hit her hard on the emails, on her policy records, on all the things Sanders should have been hitting her with. She's got a closet that's wide open, and the skeletons have been falling out for decades. He'll get video footage of her calling blacks super predators and play it during the debate. He'll smear her with a vicious ad campaign, all of america will hear her saying SUPER PREDATORS over and over again. He'll tell the nation about Goldwater, a man against civil rights, who Hillary CAMPAIGNED FOR during the civil rights movement. Everyone will know; the media gives Trump unlimited attention. She'll say "I'm tough on banks," and Trump will counter "you're taking their money! You got paid for speeches! Show us the speeches! I'm funding my own campaign by the way." Hillary will ask about taxes, Trump will just say "SPEECHES."

Said it before and I'll say it again: a vote for Hillary is a vote for Trump. Compared to Hillary, Sanders is squeaky clean. Trump wouldn't have been able to touch him. But it's moot now; Sanders is basically finished unless he pulls off a miracle comeback. Hillary is corrupt to the core and Trump knows that. He'll exploit that.

The election ended last night, really. Short of a brokered convention, nothing will stop Trump now.
>>
>>67723985
Because we need Hillary in the race for now. She presents a credible threat to the GOP, who will lose to her if Trump splits the right wing vote. She gives his campaign leverage over the rest of the party.
Once he wins the nomination, and Bernie is gone for good, Clinton will become a valid target.
>>
File: 1437605547363.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1437605547363.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>67726359
>EVERY SINGLE POLL
>Predicts Hillary losing to Trump

Surely you mean every single poll you saw a screenshot of on /pol/?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.