[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I convince you /pol/ that it is possible for a transsexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14
File: 1393586565558.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1393586565558.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
How can I convince you /pol/ that it is possible for a transsexual to be an upstanding, productive citizen that belongs in society?

>I am studying engineering while working part time
>I pay my taxes
>I have no criminal history
>I do not correct others when they use pronouns that I do not prefer
>I try my best to not draw unnecessary attention to myself with my dress, mannerisms, or actions
>I inform people who are romantically interested in me about my status as trans before any physical intimacy takes place
>I would not hold it against anyone to not date me because I'm trans (has never happened though)

I believe that transsexualism is a legitimate medical condition and that transitioning is the most viable approach to improving the quality of life of someone with this condition. I believe that gender identity forms in brain during development and that transsexualism is caused by a defect in this development, specifically one in which the brain identifies itself as the opposite sex.

I do not believe that I or any other transsexual person is really a girl trapped in a boy's body (or reverse), however I believe that many people who have this condition come to that conclusion in an attempt to make sense of their condition. I know that I am a biological male and will always be one. However, I believe that I and others like me should be allowed to assume the social role of the opposite sex, so long as we do not interfere with the quality of life of others and respect the feelings of those around us. In return, those of us who go through the proper channels and make conscious effort to blend into society as our chosen role should have legal protection.

I believe that transsexualism is a neurological disorder, and not a mental illness. However, I do believe that there are many people who have convinced themselves that they are transsexual when they are not, and I believe that these people actually do need mental help.

I would appreciate serious replies.
>>
>>67723298
Because the transsexual defines the success of their treatment, not doctors. Doctors decided that. And this is just scratching the surface.
>>
No doubt you can be upstanding and productive.
Doesn't stop you from being mentally ill however
>>
>>67723298
>studying engineering
>falling for the STEM meme
>>
Because they need to understand the difference between man and woman
>>
>>67723298
Post boipuss
>>
>>67723298
>I believe that transsexualism is a neurological disorder, and not a mental illness.

>implying there's a difference
>>
>>67723548
I would classify it as a birth defect rather than a mental illness.
>>
>>67724032
this :3
>>
>>67723298
timestamped boipuss... otherwise this could be pasta - and I dont feel like arguing to pasta
>>
>>67723298
>social role of the opposite sex
What do you mean by this? Giving birth? Because in today's society gender roles keep deteriorating and only basic biological ones remain. You don't need to wear dresses or be a housewife to be a woman.
>>
>>67723298
is that you? 8/10 would tap boypucc
>>
>>67723298
Post nudes.
>>
>>67723298
this isn't a girl huh?

I have a thing for pale skin, short black hair, and black rimmed glasses.
>>
File: 1457665346418.gif (366 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
1457665346418.gif
366 KB, 350x270
This post is meaningless unless we know it is true and valid, post your ass and we will be satisfied with the evidence before us, please.
>>
>>67723548
Why does it matter, though? You're probably surrounded by Depressed/Bipolar/Schizo people, who are all medicated, and can be easily productive if they are medicated.
Do you take the chance to point out to all of them that they're mentally ill when you find out? No, because it doesn't make any difference to productivity when medicated. Same with transpeople, when on HRT/etc.
>>
>>67726488
Exactly

I'm not going to spend 20 minutes coming up with valid arguments for or against anything, without proof

BOIPUSS
OR
GTFO
>>
>>67723298
TL;Dr
But I will marry and smash and make a loving family
>>
>>67723298

I don't care if you get silicone implants and cross dress, whatever floats your boat

When you take hormones and start mutilating your genitals it's time to protect you from yourself (and arrest the assholes who assist you).
>>
>>67726522
lol fuck off
SSRIs fucked my shit up beyond repair
everyone I know who, like me, was put on pills at a young age has developed severe agoraphobia and uncontrollable fits of rage.

stop shilling for the chemical jew, faggot
>>
>>67723298
She's pretty.
>>
You destroyed your chances of having offspring and thus are contributing to the decline of the white race.

You allowed yourself to be brainwashed by third-wave feminism to the point you willingly (or maybe unwillingly?) destroyed any and all aspects of your masculinity.

You have or will destroy your body to such an extent that the genetics you were imbued with are now a laughing stock.

Congratulations, and stay the fuck out of the gene pool.
>>
>>67726782
>hormones
Why is it legal for them to take it if they have some delusion about gender, but illegal for other purposes? legal roids when?
>>
>crazy people can't have a job
most women have jobs, doesn't stop them from being insane though
>>
>>67723298
Why do you seek our approval and recognition instead of living your life!?
>>
>>67727152
>contributing the decline of the white race
Enough with this shitty meme. A faggot who wants to be a woman shouldn't ever breed to begin with. Quality over Quantity.
>>
>>67727012
I've been on Antidepressants and Anti-psychotics since I was 15, and haven't had a suicide attempt or major hallucination since. You just had a shitty doc.
>>
>>67726522
It doesn't. It doesn't make you evil. I have OCD but I don't try to pretend it isn't a mental illnesses.
>>
This is a bait thread. The OP isn't even replying.

Move on
>>
>>67727510
I've never been on antidepressants or anti-psychotics, yet I never tried to kill myself. Just get better genes, you drug addicted subhuman
>>
>>67727686
This.
>>
>>67727510
you sound like you have legitimate problems
I was just an awkward fat kid who had to eat fast food everyday because my mom decided she didn't want to cook anymore
>>
>>67727735
((^^::
How, champ? If I could, I would, but I'm stuck here now. These keep me productive, so I'll keep using them. And my HRT.
>>
My question is why do these trans people constantly complain about shit all the time?

If you keep a low profile, be honest with your partner, don't spazz out everywhere "HURR HURR IM TRANS", and so forth: you can live an easily fulfilling life. The problem is that humans are designed to seek validation in any form. It is just how it rolls. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if you take it in the butt by another dude, scissor pussy's with your partner, or so forth. Just live your life. People becoming absurdly vocal about this LGBT has spawned tumblrite SJW's to spam the shit out of this stuff everywhere.
>>
File: 1442584720826.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1442584720826.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>67723298
You don't need to.
Most decent people couldn't care less about your personal choices and will treat you normally.
Trans people are less then 1% of the population and assuming they don't support leftist degeneracy I have no problems with them.
Same for gays.

People here who actually think those are major issues or should even be focused on when the real issues are a billion times more important and ever present are absolutely fucktarded.

Go ahead and mount me with your big tranny cock.
I support you.
>>
I agree op. are the model example of how a trans person should be. However those who transition late will live a life of regret, and there is no way anyone is going to be able to take the word of a child seriously unless there was undeniable proof that they had the disorder and their quality of life would improve by transitioning. More researched should be done. Personally I think it would be wonderful if we could detect it early on and give the correct treatment. There would be lots of attractive and feminine trans in the world and the negative stigma would slowly disapear. But atm the image of trans is not good combined with conservative views which creates a bad habitat for trans people. We are reaching a point in history where gender is basically meaningless as more people have sex for nothing more than pleasure. Even so called conservatives commit adultry and sodomy.
>>
>>67723298
>no pics

Nice roleplay
>>
File: 125436414396.jpg (19 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
125436414396.jpg
19 KB, 294x300
>>67726522
>>67726522
>>67726522
Fair enough, be productive, be courageous, I don't care. Just keep your "beliefs" to yourself and I'll keep my beliefs of Jesus TO MYSELF. Don't try to "educate" me and don't try to force me to use certain pronouns. Don't force us to accept you at all. Acceptance is earned, not forced.
>>
>serious replies
Seriously kill yourself
>>
>>67723298
>upstanding productive citizen...

Lets look at your arguments, and then mine, shall we?
>legitimate medical condition
>make sense of their condition
- They don't understand
>assuming social roles

All of these are mental faculty failures... Thus, not a medical condition, but a mental one, you admitted it yourself through your own descriptors.

Upright, and productive citizens leads to the implications that their genetic line will be passed along, for the future. Yours, will not.
Paying taxes, is a social construct, necessitated by the world you live in to provide necessary services for.... you guessed it, this, and future generations.
Congrats, you're an engineering student...
You'll be planning something great for the future generations that you won't have a part of. Your genetic memory stops with you (which, in this case, might be a good thing)
Your entire life is a sham, thinking solely for yourself, and your own needs, rather than those around you, or those coming after you, you concern yourself with your feelings... YOUR feelings... this is the problem with most all liberals.. YOUR feelings come before what may be for future generations...
>>
>>67728541
I mean, sure, but don't expect me to like you or be friendly if you don't use my pronouns. We can tolerate each other, I guess, but if you're a dick, why shouldn't I be?
>>
>>67727828
I did, but don't any more, since I see a therapist and am medicated. I'm fine now.
>>
>>67723298
Post the boypoochie
>>
File: 1454793590082.png (767 KB, 460x1347) Image search: [Google]
1454793590082.png
767 KB, 460x1347
>>67723298
None of you survive long enough (avoid suicide) to pay for your surgeries.
>>
>>67723298
If that's your picture in the OP then I accept you, OP. You are a cutey.
>>
File: 1453239932242.gif (58 KB, 450x288) Image search: [Google]
1453239932242.gif
58 KB, 450x288
>>67729268
and see therein is what you don't get. it is physically uncomfortable for us to deny fundamental observable truths even if we cared enough about your feelings to do so. the fact that you put your own need to keep up your delusion to the extent that you would force others to suffer this in order to be friends with you is absurd and betrays that you aren't just trans, you're a bad person too. that's why people like us could never be friends with you. and since you could never be our ally, but could always be our enemy, you have no reason to exist to us.
>>
Trannies are mentally ill. They shout and scream and mutilate themselves, but it doesn't change reality.

They hope to become the next homosexuals and have their mental illness become unpopular to admit.
>>
>>67729671
Why is it "suffering" to be an empathetic, kind person, regardless of your beliefs?
I know it won't matter to you at all, but I'm actually a practicing Episcopalian, and every single member of the church I attend uses my current name and pronouns. Why is it against your beliefs, but not these people's?
>>
>>67723298
post ur boipucci
>>
>>67729663
If only that comic were true and transexuals actually became hot chicks, there would be a lot less stigma against transexuals. Their lack of ability to pull it off is WHY people laugh at them. We don't have the medical technology to change someone's sex.
>>
>>67729803
But why does having a mental illness matter? Again, you're surrounded by medicated mentally ill in your day to day life. You treat them like a normal, non-ill person- why not trans people?
>>
>>67723298
mental illness treated by schizophrenia medication

so yeah, mentally ill people can be productive, but they have to acknowledge they're mentally ill and seek to actively control it
>>
Pls tell me that's a woman. OP looks exactly like my gf.
Am I a gay now?
>>
>>67730237
I'm on Schizo. medication, and have been since I started transition, though. It's not helped me an ounce. The only treatment is transition.
>>
>>67730236
Trannies have no cure yet and are a good deal less stable due to that.
>>
>>67723298
post butthole
>>
>>67723298
I mostly agree and share the same point of view, however there's something that we never make clear enough ; transition isn't a cure. Trans people suicides are very high, before and after transition. We do not understand fully this condition, and while transitionning may currently seem as a good option, i believe that with enough time and research we'll one day find an actual cure. That cure will not be transition.
>>
>>67730447
There's not a cure, but the dysphoria and associated depression/psychosis retreats greatly in successful transitions. The people you're imagining, who look like "hons", are not successful- and most of them will off themselves in a few years. People like the OP picture, though, can blend in, and their symptoms go away almost completely.
>>
>>67723298
>I believe that transsexualism is a legitimate medical condition
It's a mental illness, just like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. I'm sure you can't help it, but that you don't expect others to accommodate your mental illness is good. I knew a schizophrenic guy like that (didn't expect accommodation) and he was cool. Crazy as hell and pissed a lot of people off by talking about his crazy ideas, but cool.
>>
>>67726522
In my opinion you are a signpost that something is extremely wrong with the mentality of the average Western society, and thus I cannot help but associate your transgenderism with impending turmoil and chaos. It goes deeper than you m8, and you cannot redeem your image while saying that there is something wrong with America

2c
>>
Question cant find anything on google. I ordered a laptop from amazon on that will arrive on Friday but roommates and I are leaving for a camping trip that morning. Will the delivery guy keep delivering it until I'm there to sign for it, or will he just leave the package on the porch?
>>
>>67730743
You probably know a lot more people than just him who have forms of psychosis and bipolar. You just can't tell because they're medicated, and are for all intents and purposes normal.
>>
>>67723298

>How can I convince you /pol/ that it is possible for a transsexual to be an upstanding, productive citizen that belongs in society?

You can't, because you'll age back into your normal sex and look like a retard with bad plastic surgery.
>>
>>67729268
>>67729268
>>67729268
I'll admit this guy>>67729671 is being a little harsh. Look, I would just "humor" you just so I can keep my job. I'll call you "she" just as long as it doesn't get me in trouble. But do not dare think that I(we) mean it NOR believe it. Eventually, you will notice over time this ultimate truth; that we don't believe it no more than you do. That we only do it because we are just trying to keep our jobs. This is why trans eventually commit suicide. They come to the ultimate realization that in order for them to be "real" they must make the world around them fake. Once you realize how fake everyone really is in order to make you "real" you will go insane.

Like I said, be productive, be brave, be courageous, be a hero. I don't care. Just don't expect anything more out of us then your personal pronoun.
>>
Honestly, as long as you look like a woman and are qt, I'll gladly treat you like a lady and fuck your boipussy. I've yet to encounter such a cute tgirl though.
>>
>>67727012
This is true im super agorphobic and iv been on SSRIs for 20 years
>>
>>67730768
But I'm just one of the afflicted. I didn't do anything wrong, just was born with/jewed into/ whatever the fuck'dd into being mentally ill.
Why hate me? I'm just trying to live my life and be as productive as I can be, and I can't do that while hating everything about my body.
>>
>>67723298
I can be a car too if I just believe hard enough.
>>
>>67727914
The right meds do help, But they have side effects, Im super apathetic and it hurts that i show no real emotions anymore.
>>
>>67723298
9/10 would fuck.
>>
>>67730782
please help
>>
>>67730903
And honestly, that's all I want for now. I don't really care if you buy it or not, just please try not to be an ass about it.
>>
>>67726522
this. there's such a stigma around mental illness where people think it's shameful or taboo. it should be treated the same as if someone has chicken pox or lupus.

although i don't agree with pandering to mentally ill people telling them that they're okay and they can mutilate their bodies. but until we find a way to cure their mental illness it's the best way for them to live a happy life. Once there is treatment to reverse the gender identity then I think we shouldn't conform to their needs because you wouldn't give a person infinite sick leave for having a broken leg and refusing to fix it.
>>
>>67730625
Sorry, but I won't humor the mentally ill and allow their symptoms to fester. I won't pretend that a voices a Schizophrenic hears are real and I won't pretend that a man is really a girl.
>>
>>67723298

You can't.

Not because "HURR DURR DURR LE /POL/ IS LE CIRCLE JERK LE XD"

But because most people do not care if you're upstanding. You don't deserve a cooking for doing what you're supposed to do.
>>
>>67731181
Why dont you ask amazon instead?
>>
>>67731126
I'm in the same boat as you in a way. I will live my life believing there is a part of me forever corrupted beyond repair. Gives me something to pray about

You and I both know that life is a nightmare nowadays and we should do everything to resist it for our own sanity. But it looks like you've already lost it
>>
>>67731363
i cant find a faq and am to autistic to talk on the phone
>>
>>67723298
>productive
>reproductive
Sorry mate, that right there is the reason why.
>>
>>67730027
No one ever wants to make waves or be the bad guy in public, especially not in a church setting.

Hell, maybe half these people never once mentioned you at their family dinners. Maybe the ones that did stayed polite and said "well good for [whatever you are]!" and left it at that.

I imagine most of them regard you as mentally ill. I sure do.

Also, I second what >>67730903
said. I'd be 100% your pronoun-pal at work to keep my job, and I'd wonder everyday how much lower our nation can go.
>>
>>67731126
>>67723298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

That is the solutions to your problems ^ watch it.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>no traps even posted ITT

sage
>>
>>67723298
The problem is entirely within your mind. Hormones and surgery won't fix the root issue any more than winning the lottery will make someone with chronic depression person happy, any more than affirmative action college will make blacks smarter. The only permanent solution to any sickness of the mind is mental growth and control. Letting what your body's appearance determine your happiness is irrational and weak
>>
I think you are a crazy faggot who has been convinced to castrate yourself, but I will fight to thr death for your right to cut your dick off.

So shit the fuck up
>>
File: 5.gif (51 KB, 250x268) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
51 KB, 250x268
>>67723638

>Graduating 2016
>Bachelor of Memes in Biology
>moving to N.C. for a wildlife removal specialist position
>50k a year (because I dumped all possible health benefits since I'm on my parents till im 26)
>can now pay for med school

engineering is still totally a meme though
>>
File: 1454386014418.png (14 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
1454386014418.png
14 KB, 399x391
>>67731281
>>67731281
>>67731281
Think about it; for the rest of us. This pronoun "she/he", "him/her" is completely meaningless to us. We don't even think about it. To you, it is everything. Your entire sanity is hanging on a few words. When you say "for now." What do you mean? What more do you want out of us? You already will get your pronoun and your choice of bathroom. What more will you demand out of us?
>>
Just like the rest of us, faggot. Fuck whoever you want just don't use the media to bloat like 0.000001 of humans into a 'dialog'
FAGGOTS
>>
What the fuck is with all the tranny shit threads lately? They're disgusting; end of story.
>>
>>67731165
real talk, hommie
>>
File: dude.jpg (106 KB, 451x271) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
106 KB, 451x271
>>67732274

It's okay anon, I have resigned in just calling everyone 'dude'

Whether male, female or mentally ill, it's 'dude'
>>
File: dead dog in suitcase.jpg (129 KB, 807x664) Image search: [Google]
dead dog in suitcase.jpg
129 KB, 807x664
>>67723298
>I believe that transsexualism is a neurological disorder, and not a mental illness. However, I do believe that there are many people who have convinced themselves that they are transsexual when they are not, and I believe that these people actually do need mental help.

I dissageee with you on that, and I think the current treatment/forced social acceptance is part of why so many transsexuals suffer so much, but I think that we need to research better ways of dealing with it.

I don't hate entire groups for no reason, and I hope you get some peace in your life.
>>
>>67732274
Honestly, I shouldn't have said that. There's not really much else I want from just co-workers, etc.
Sorry.
>>
>>67723298
because you look icky
like a deformed person who's had elective surgery for vain reasons
instead of just dealing with who you are - you try to change god's will
>>
>>67732689
desu i do this too
including to myself sometimes
>>
>>67723298
You do you and let me do me. No problems.
>>
File: transfats.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
transfats.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>>67723298
>to be an upstanding, productive citizen that belongs in society?
because if you were any of those things you wouldn't be a tranny
fuck off and never come back you mentally ill degenerate
>>
Still no boipucci. Boipucci or GTFO.
>>
>>67726522
Schizo people arent going around demanding i believe their delusions.
>>
>>67723298
it's possible, doesn't make you any less fucked in the head though.
>>
>>67723298
But you are only like this because of /pol/ conditioning. You are a trans without pretty much all of flaws of trans, an outlier, a unicorn, therefore meaningless.
>>
>>67730027
Its not being unkind to refuse to accept objective falsehoods and delusions. It is unkind to shame people for refusing to accept objective falsehoods and delusions.
>>
Serious reply:

Will you vote for Trump?
Will you fight for the glory of your race?
Will you kill a nigger if the situation demands it?
>>
>>67733372
I don't give a shit if you accept it. I care that you pretend to, and don't be an ass about it. I know I'm a mess, I'm just trying to be productive and add something to the world. I'm in my third year of a Comp Sci degree here, I'm almost there.
Seriously though, I'm not asking you to accept my being trans, because honestly, I know I'm not really a woman. I just ask that you pretend with me, like you would a kid or someone with another serious disability.
>>
File: bait 4.jpg (39 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
bait 4.jpg
39 KB, 511x384
If you guys haven't noticed by now, OP hasn't replied to anything yet.
>>
>>67733486
Already did here in Leaveland, though it made no difference.
I don't like violence, and am afraid of blood, but if I had to, I guess.
Same as above. If my life is in danger, fine, but I won't seek out violence. I'm a codemonkey, not a soldier.
>>
>>67723298
Of course it's possible if you not trying to use it to your advantage.
>>
>>67733680
Seriously, right? God damn /pol/'s gotten stupid.
>>
Of course, you can be an upstanding productive citizen. It doesn't change the fact you have a mental illness and you need help. Now take 1 mg of Pimozide a day and get back to me in a month and tell me if you still want to be a girl.
>>
>>67733680
I'm here I just don't really know what to say.

A lot of people were more reasonable than I expected but I don't actually think I could argue to change anyone's mind about me or people like me. And not much point responding to the people who see things my way.

I just didn't really think this through when I made the thread. Sorry for being retarded.
>>
>>67723298
1. You won't convince /pol/ of anything. This is shitposter central and troll heaven.

2. If that's what you really have to do then do it. Don't look for permission, don't ask for forgiveness.

3. Surgical 'transition' with todays technology amounts to spending absurd amounts of money to be mutilated. Your call, but I think most people that get that done regret it.
>>
>>67723298
Nah you're right mate, feel bad for you honestly. I wish I didn't have to think about trans issues. I wish it wasn't a thing in the media. I wish I could ignore it and pretend trans folk don't exist.

Because I would have an easier time thinking about trans men as women, e.g. unconsciously adopting female pronouns, if it wasn't for the fact that gender identity is at forefront of the discussion.

Fuck I hate thinking about trans stuff.
>>
>>67733572
>I don't give a shit if you accept it. I care that you pretend to.

So you expect us to pretend to believe shit that isn't true just to make you feel better? Fuck off. You are the epitome of selfishness.
>>
>>67733861
Was looking for this link.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
>>67733572
if you were born in afghanistan they'd throw you off a building for acting like that. just because we don't doesn't mean your behavior is acceptable.

seek help. try an anti-psychotic:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

maybe it'll snap you back into reality.
>>
>>67733926

actually we just need proof

then you're free to go
>>
>>67734355
>>67734419
damn. what are the chances of that. i didn't even see that comment before this one. looks like at least someone here is on the same page with me that this is basically imaginative play acting run amok to the point where it took over your mind and became malignant (ie. serious physical mental illness)
>>
>>67723298
Sure right now you seem to be a good person but a tranny's true face literally and figuratively always shows up in their 30's/40's when their youth's good looks vanish and they commit suicide or live thanks to government subsidies.
>>
It's not that they can't, it's that they refuse to and instead choose to keep doing faggot shit.
>>
>>67726456
Yeah she/he looks almost exactly like my girlfriend, it's creeping me out
>>
>>67726456
>>67734629
it's the angle. some of them that can pass for feminine are even better at manipulating their photography to make them look female. look at the pronounciation of the cheeks and imagine the jawline from other angles and the masculinity will become more clear.
>>
>>67723298
you belong in an oven
>>
>>67723298
>I try my best to not draw unnecessary attention to myself with my dress, mannerisms, or actions.

Apart from chopping your dick off and insisting everyone pretend you're a woman, I suppose (we generally would call that sort of thing 'attention-grabbing')

Note this, anons. This is the greatest trick in the kike handbook: reasonable approach. Jordan "Shekel Shoah" Belfort made most of that money using tone manipulation, like what you see here, to convince people that he was a trustworthy individual and not a rat in a human suit.

They say "Oh I'm just like you." "Oh I never do anything inconsistent with your beliefs, I'm just an X" and they say it so quietly and with such conviction that you actually buy it long enough for them to work into your confidence. Then before you know what's happened you're helping your xon pick out his new slave collar at the Kink-O-Rama while your xaughter finishes up her 10 hour shift at the cocksucking factory on the North Side, and your domestic supervise-her expects you to have Dinn-her on the table at 6.
>>
>>67723298
Same, except allied health transsexual.
>>
>>67723298
Be a really cute trap. That's how. Homosexuality is fine and natural and older than man. Cutting up your body is mental illness.

I would gladly fuck a cute feminine guy, what's wrong with it, two men sharing love.

As I'm balls deep inside a man who through surgery and hormones destroyed their body, transformed it into something monstrous and unnatural, I can't help but feel that this person dehumanized themselves. How can you respect them? They are trash, a lower person unable to take pride in themselves and embrace the duality of their nature. Men who feel the feminine pull more than the masculine are homosexuals, and this is not degeneracy just a natural tendency towards being submissive and servile.

A dominant man would equally likely to fuck men and women, because he seeks to be in control and lead.

So first, convince yourself. Why did you do this to your body? You were beautiful before.

Your sickness is the same as those old women who get a ton of plastic surgery, but much sadder. In their case, they are trying to recapture youth and failing. In your case, you are reacting to social conditioning which has forced you to believe you are abnormal just the way you are.

Standard rhetoric of the liberal agenda is to make people change themselves to fit in. Kill independence and freedom, subvert all ideologies which encourage self determination, and push an agenda of social conformism and control.
>>
I don't care if you're a tranny and most reasonable faggots browsing here don't either

Just don't complain about the evil white heteronormative cis male patriarchy and don't try to fuck straight men who are unaware you're trans (because you're doing a good job) OR who do know and have asked you not to keep trying to fuck them and everything's fine

However, trannyism is a meme. Sorry but it is. You guys need to get off the fucking internet and get some ways to spend your time constructively, not encouragement and hormone therapy.
>>
>>67723298
Well this ended up becoming rant and I don't know howhat much sense it actually makes but here goes:
I hate the misnomer
that transgenders "Have the brain of the opposite sex" so much, yes there are certain structures which display white matter distribution more in line with those of the opposite sex which is highly significant to understanding the condition but people always seem to want to ignore that fact there are other regions in the brain which display sexual dimorphism besides the ones effected and those remain in line with a person biological sex even among transgender patients. Even then physical nerological differences from the average human brain doesn't do anything to disprove the idea something nerological condition and in fact lends credence to the idea.

If changes to stucture and function of regions of the brain was evidence that something was not a nerological conditions the same logic would be applicable to bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, and even aquire conditions like PTSD just to name a few as they all display observable devations from normal brain function and structure.

Now, since transitioning is the only remotely effective treatment I fully support a person's right to prusue treatment but only after rigorous evaluation to confirm the diagnosis. The problem is transitioning it's still only a symptomatic treatment and does little to adress the comorbid disorders that tend to also be present in transgender patients, and often doesn't even totally eliminate dysphoria but there are no other treatment options available at this time.

Why this bothers me so much is that it seems to me there is a vocal group of people outright denying that transgenderism is nerological disorder and pushing that transitioning is the only treatment needed which has created a political and social climate that is outright hostile to even the idea of research into treating the underlying cause of the condition or even a more
>>
>>67723298
>I believe that transsexualism is a legitimate medical condition and that transitioning is the most viable approach to improving the quality of life of someone with this condition.

>I believe that meth addiction is a legitimate medical condition and that smoking meth is the most viable approach to improving the quality of life of someone with this condition.

You're all fucked in the head.
>>
>>67723298
That's a convoluted way of saying that you don't exist.
>>
>>67735580
or even just a more comprehensive treatment plan which attempts to combine transitioning with more traditional treatments for the comorbid disorders like antidepressants and cognitive behavioral therapy.

I feel like the progress of medical science is being impeded by those denying the reality of the problem for the sake of feelings and political correctness. It seems an incredibly selfish and shortsighted additude which only serves to protect ones own ego at the sake of long term progress while masquerading as empathy.

It's maddness! The whole movment has become ultimately detrimental to those living with the condition or those yet to be born for whom transitioning for whatever reason may not be a viable option since such research could eventually lead to a treatment which would provide a better quality of life for all trans people.

All that said, I actually do like you OP, it takes guts to admit to yourself you aren't exactly normal, just remember that being abnormal isn't inherently a bad thing, being different doesn't make you any less of a person. The fact you've been able to reconcile accepting your biological gender while still embracing the identity you want to have gives me hope that this mess will clear up eventually.
>>
>>67723298

Patrick Bateman was a highly paid investment banker. Still a crazy fuck.

> inb4 "but he was a fictional character"
>>
Eh, I support you OP. Nothing against you. Not actively though, cause I just don't care. I'm as neutral as they come, and married so really no opinion on it.
>>
>Open thread
>No tranny porn
>Close thread
>>
>>67723298
There's always going to be outliers in every scenario, OP. The problem is that you're an outlier in a group of outliers.
>>
>>67735580
And I think you and virtually everyone else is really overthinking this shit way too much. And under too, but in a different way.

The neurological stuff is all interesting and one day maybe it will be understood but right now the science is too young and too politicized to be trusted. And it really doesn't matter to the social/political dimension.

Sex and gender are not the same thing. Sex is biological (and while it does have more than 2 options those are the only ones that occur very often) but gender is indeed a social construction. It can be and should be more flexible. I have no problem with their being more than one type of 'woman' - I know of three off the top of my head. The first type is sexually female and female gendered, the second type sexually male but female gendered, the third is female gendered but sexually neutered.

Most are the first type and that's as it should be, but it's no threat to my world view to notice that the other two exist too.

>>67735333
Mostly true, but while a submissive gay man might well pose as a transsexual he would still be posing, it's not actually the same thing.
>>
You trick people into homosexuality you degenerate piece of shit. Someone should kick your ass.
>>
>>67733572
Funny how so many trans women are into shit like video games and comp sci, aka things most real women have no interest in. Who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>67723298
America is so fucking gay, might as well drape your white house in rainbow colours.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.