[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brits need a license for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 1000x1000
>Brits need a license for this
>>
File: 1455637270926.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455637270926.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>67723262
>>
i mean you could kill someone if you're not careful
>>
File: banned in britain.png (89 KB, 756x626) Image search: [Google]
banned in britain.png
89 KB, 756x626
>Brits need a permit to carry these
>>
>>67723538
BAN ASSAULT CUTLERY
http://www.reviewjournal.com/trending/the-feed/toddler-dies-after-foster-mom-said-she-used-butter-knife-clear-her-airway
>>
Ouch, serrated too
>>
File: blackjack tac ops 8.jpg (400 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
blackjack tac ops 8.jpg
400 KB, 1280x956
>>67723262
but not for this how strange
>>
>>67723262
UKCucks need to ban rapefugees, not cutlery.
You can make a weapon out of anything. Look at the creativity in prisons. LeftCucks still deny the racial element of crime. Until they confront it, they will keep banning forks and knives to stem the violence.
>>
atleast i dont need a license to own one of these deadly self-defence devices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDiaNJIsBqg
>>
>>67724111
checked

We dont needs guns, we are hard as fuck.

>modern life in the City is full of hidden dangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvYh4x4tF5Q
>>
File: colt45.jpg (11 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
colt45.jpg
11 KB, 274x184
>>67724105

Nice knife. Try this: Legal concealed carry. You will never know this freedom. Pic related.
>>
>>67724105
delete this
>>
File: impIying.gif (3 MB, 420x213) Image search: [Google]
impIying.gif
3 MB, 420x213
http://www.news9.com/story/13728873/okc-teen-arrested-for-using-permanent-marker-in-class
>>
>>67724111
Since the britcucks are in prison i expect a decent rise in creativity. That is a really intersting change of events. Brits get creative, imagine how creative they can get with their waterhead spying apparatus or their breakfast.
>>
>>67724563
heh, my state just went super freedom. The went over our liberal governors head and bypassed his veto. In 90 days we can legally conceal carry without a license in state. West virginia.
>>
>>67724414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jt4RtXJGAg
>>
B I N
>>
Personally I think it's funny that if you put a lock on a penknife it becomes illegal. Apparently, safer knife is more dangerous.

Funnier steel I care this spring loaded concave blade that I use for electrical work, that shit would be all kinds of illegal in britain apparently. Pain in the ass pussy country.
>>
File: tv-front.png (118 KB, 623x471) Image search: [Google]
tv-front.png
118 KB, 623x471
>brits need a license for this
>>
>>67723262
No we don't. Stop spreading lies.
>>
File: Not Banned in Britain.png (1 MB, 947x705) Image search: [Google]
Not Banned in Britain.png
1 MB, 947x705
>>
File: guitar.jpg (24 KB, 700x286) Image search: [Google]
guitar.jpg
24 KB, 700x286
>brits need a license for this
>>
>>67725589
It doesn't become illegal. It just means you need to say "I use it for XYZ."

For example: I work in an office and I need to open lots of packages.

Or: I work on a farm and need a solid knife.

Or: I'm camping, I need a solid knife.

Or: I'm fishing and I need a lock knife to gut fish.

Or any other thing. I carry lock knifes, sheath knifes, etc all the time.
>>
>>67725613
touché
>>
>>67725680
I know you are having a laugh with that pistol mate, we definitely have a no handguns law
>>
>>67725613
No you don't. In fact we're one of the few countries in Europe where you don't need to pay extra money to the government for having a TV.
>>
>>67725995
It's an antique.

You want one? Buy one. http://www.gunstar.co.uk/tranter-320-pistol-hand-guns/Other-Military-Guns/810459 No license needed.
>>
>>67725680
noice capgun m8
>>
>>67726060
I thought they could only be grandfathered in, not bought and sold
>>
File: britguns.png (22 KB, 476x459) Image search: [Google]
britguns.png
22 KB, 476x459
>>67725589
a locking knife means a blade that locks into place with a mechanism, not a lock to keep it closed, so basically a pen knife with a blade up to 3 inches is legal, most knife laws in the US are up to 2.5 inches.

>>67725613
nope, they need a licence to watch live broadcasts, and I haven't needed one since 2010 because I watch what I want when I want on the internet, I don't need to urgently watch a TV show as it airs when I can watch it at my leisure on demand or on catch up an hour after it airs.

>>67725638
dont take the bait, its what Americans post at 3 am to try and make themselves feel better about living in a country where police shoot them at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>67726060
Also you can own muzzleloading firearms of any type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-apPyKSB6zk

Or long barrelled handguns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7PBoxyhVcE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtJT3q5CX8

On a firearms certificate.

>>67726073
It's an antique German made .320 revolver perfectly functional made in 1908.
>>
>>67726130
Not if they're antique firearms; they fall under Section 58.
>>
>>67726010
is it just me or is your country in the "television license" column? Explain further.
also i am seriously laughing out loud at the french, germans, and scandies not admitting that they also have tv licenses. What a bunch of cucks
t. Le Cuckold Weed Man
>>
>>67726247
Basically if you want to watch live television you need to pay the TV license. But if you have a TV you can own it and do whatever you want as long as you don't watch live television on it.

All other EU countries with TV licenses charge you for having a TV or just charge every household.

Israel charges a TV and radio license for EVERY TV and radio.
>>
>>67723262
good bye white man we will miss the stuff you invented because nigs dont understand how to make that stuff and you flooded your land with nigs
>>
>>67725680
Nice starter pistol faggot
>>
File: made_up_whore.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
made_up_whore.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>67723262
we have lots of women who look like this: fake and with too much make up.
this one's a tarot reader and spiritulist as well.
i was reading through her sales pitch just now and at least she's covered herself in case she is wrong about the reading: "spirits are not always guaranteed to come through". top kek.
she needs some 1 star reviews i think.
>>
>>67725680

Which Spyderco is that?
>>
>>67726387
It's not a starter pistol. This is the pistol here.

http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/live-firearms-and-shotguns/wwi-era-german-obsolete-calibre-320-revolver/prod_4198.html

I bought it a year ago.
>>
>>67726469
Original Spyderco UKPK. It's a UK pocket knife, non-locking, three inch blade folding which means it can be carried anywhere without a good reason. It's always with me.
>>
>>67726504
And while the site is deactivatedguns, this is not deactivated. It is working perfectly.
>>
I'm planning on buying the following in a bit, by the way.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/belgian-hinge-frame-revolver-320-pistol-hand-guns/Other-Military-Guns/810426

Also there is a chap from Luxemborugh who makes these.

https://hlebooks.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/reloading-kits-for-320-380-center-fire-bulldog-hlebooks-com/

I've bought a few for display purposes.
>>
>>67726561

Oh okay. It looks nice. Didn't catch that at first because it has a similar profile to my Sage 2.
>>
>>67726854
All of this is perfectly legal, by the way.
>>
>>67726854
Just went over that website. Nice shotguns on there, I would feel right at home walking over the dales with them broke over my arm
>>
>>67726373
most are actually taxed from citizens without a choice
ours is a choice and is basically a cable bill based on a honesty agreement which is being scrapped next year anyway because with todays technology they can just scramble it and make it a subscription.
American laugh at the concept of paying but there is the BBC which has no advertisements, I've seen American live television and its unwatchable due to constant commercial breaks, I turned it off as it was annoying me to fuck.
Most Americans pay a cable bill exceeding the cost of our TV licence and still have to suffer endless ad breaks.
>yeah but there's free channels
and they are shit and even more cram packed with ad breaks.
>>
>>67726879
Similar shape, size and profile but without the lock. Instead it has two slipjojoints for security so if you accidentally knock the first, the second engages to protect your hand.
>>
>>67725638
You do you fucking piece of disgusting shit.
I hope someone puts a wall around you and throws away the key.

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
>>
>>67726195

Yes, a lock to keep it in place so when I'm cutting wire, insulation, or anything else it doesn't inadvertently fold inward and slice my finger.

>>67725846

That's essentially just my word, hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. The fact that I AM using it for work doesn't mean I won't cut someone who threatens me. All it takes is me having the knife in the event that I am attacked at which point you can argue that I was carrying it for that purpose. Not guaranteed to fly, but not guaranteed to sink either. I'm a white male so if it's a minority shoving me, things could get ugly quick.

Odds of prosecution or the above happening are low, but still possible.
>>
>>67726923
I do practical shotgun myself, so I do stuff like this.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MKPSG12/videos
>>
>>67727058
I've never been in that circumstance myself, but I am a well spoken, public school educated chap.

Anyway I carry this with me daily for dealing with muggers.

http://shop.tacticalthings.com/product_info.php/products_id/436

It's like carrying a steel rod with a spike on the end. Again, perfectly legal. Of course, I only bought it because I was tired of having umbrellas break on me.
>>
>>67727058
Also I legitimately carry a knife only because it's so useful.

Also here, Chesteron on pocket knifes and other things. Of course, he lived in an age when it was legal to carry proper revolvers loaded in your pocket.

http://blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/trevinwax/2012/10/13/what-i-found-in-my-pocket/
>>
>>67727007
>literally posts a link to proof we can carry 3 inch blades
you can carry 3.389 inches, congratulations on that extra .389th of an inch.
>>
>>67727369
>The next thing that I took out was a pocket-knife. A pocket-knife, I need hardly say, would require a thick book full of moral meditations all to itself. A knife typifies one of the most primary of those practical origins upon which as upon low, thick pillows all our human civilisation reposes. Metals, the mystery of the thing called iron and of the thing called steel, led me off half-dazed into a kind of dream. I saw into the intrails of dim, damp wood, where the first man among all the common stones found the strange stone. I saw a vague and violent battle, in which stone axes broke and stone knives were splintered against something shining and new in the hand of one desperate man. I heard all the hammers on all the anvils of the earth. I saw all the swords of Feudal and all the weals of Industrial war. For the knife is only a short sword; and the pocket-knife is a secret sword. I opened it and looked at that brilliant and terrible tongue which we call a blade; and I thought that perhaps it was the symbol of the oldest of the needs of man.
>>
>>67727385
Also Germans can't carry guns as easily as we can. I can put my guns in a bag and carry them anywehre as they are. He has to lock them up if he wants to transport them.
>>
>>67726684
Have you fired it lately? Where'd you get the ammo?
>>
>>67727385

Holy shit that is really generous.
I can carry 3.4 inches, when do you look up the non effiminate men with above 4 inches just like sweden. After all a knife is a phallus symbol.
>>
>>67727058
>so it doesn't fold on my fingers?
when you cut the blade goes back against the frame unless you are cutting with the blunt end of the knife, I don't mean a knife that doesn't come to a stop when extended, I mean a locking knife with a mechanism where once extended a pin snaps into place and locks it in place, also if you're holding the handle correctly you shouldn't be able to have it fold on you and cut your fingers.
>>
>>67727513
I can't legally fire it. I have some inert rounds which are essentially the rounds and the cases without primer or powder. If I held a loaded round for it, that would make it a Section 5 firearm and fuck me over. However, I do have small primers that fit it and plenty of black powder substitute. Of course, I would never lead up a round and fire it to see how it worked. Neither would I ever carry it loaded with such a round. That would be illegal, although I would be allowed to do so under the 1688 Bill of Rights which was never repealed. So I'll have to stick to my Mossberg 590 instead which I have for target and practical shotgun, as well as clays.
>>
>>67727571
A knife is not a phallus symbol you emasculated waif.
>>
>>67727655

It isn't really a likely thing, I get that. It's just I'd rather be safe than sorry. I do electrical work, so the "Better safe than sorry" policy comes from the whole "460 volts, 200 amps, one must not screw up." You get a certain mentality doing that.
>>
>>67727571
>knife is a phallus symbol
why the obsession with likening things to penises Hanz?
>>
File: count muhhamed.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
count muhhamed.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
HELP STOP GANGS FIX BRITISH FANGS
>>
>>67727571
this german has been snorting jewish ashes
>>
>>67727875
Which means you can carry a lock knife in the UK because you need it for work.

Seriously, how many times are you searched by policemen a day? I've only been searched three times and all of them was in London around Camden for drugs when I had a mulltitool (Leatherman PSTII) and my Spyderco UKPK. They ignored those completely. I consented to the searches, by the way but asked for their warrant card, police number and home station.
>>
>>67728086
Oh and the reason for search as well. You must remember that.
>>
>>67727875
if you're doing electrical work with a pocket knife you're probably best not bothering when there are tools far more better equipped for the job.

>>67728024
Oh look, another original myth.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

and just so you can't accuse that link of being biased.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwi584Pt4MbLAhWDuBQKHb6NDtAQFggyMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2015%2F12%2F17%2Fhealth%2Fbritish-american-bad-teeth-study%2F&usg=AFQjCNGgFQPlD_r3Yvu46AzEDL9cch4IiA&bvm=bv.117218890,d.d24&cad=rja
>>
>>67728222
second link was supposed to be
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/17/health/british-american-bad-teeth-study/
>>
>>67728222
I laugh all the time at that Simpsons gag. It's bloody funny stuff.
>>
>>67727853
It is, straight and rigid.

>>67727927
Just an example to make it easier for you to understand. Since you cant ban penises (yet).
Somehow rigid in itself isnt it?

>>67728046
I somehow get triggered by your stupidity and lack of common sense, evne though you are really adept at spying on people. I wonder how you can put these concepts on the same page.
That is what i m trying to figure out. Brits are really submissive on one side and on the other side they are really uppity but on a short termed way. Just like they education system.
Not really much substance behind it but still a lot of reputation.
>>
>>67728699
what are you on about, you mental jerry? Don't you have some refugee shelters to burn down, you racist nazi bigot?
>>
>>67728222
>if you're doing electrical work with a pocket knife you're probably best not bothering when there are tools far more better equipped for the job

actually a pocket knife is about the best tool for trimming back sheaving on cables especially coax
i personally use an old swiss army knife
>>
>>67728913
Just ranting about you fucking dumbfuck britfucks.
I dont know but i guess noone ever told you fucking island monkeys are fucking pathetic and i try to change that. I admire some of your really educated, intelligent people, sadly they are getting fewer by the day.
>>
>>67727058
Also let me add another thing.

If you were walking from a construction site, in your work clothes, with the knife in your possession, then chances are you'd never be searched. But if you were, you'd not be bothered.

If you were a black hoodlum dressed in American gang garb and were carrying it and happened to be searched, then the police would be less likely to believe you had it for work.

Therein lies the difference. Personally I believe the whole issue of knife law is nonsense. I do not defend it. It is atrocious. A man or woman, boy or girl should be able to walk this land carrying enough cutlery of varied types to start the War of the Roses and should not be molested by any police officer. However, many falsehoods have been stated about knifes in the UK. I have carried a pocket knife, my first was a simple small one inch Swiss Army Knife, since I was eight years old and no one has ever come to harm for it. Neither is it illegal for someone over 18 to do the same outsde of private property. I would, if I had the chance, repeal all gun, knife and so forth laws back to how they were in 1900.
>>
>>67724926

WV here, why does that guy keep staying governor.
>>
>>67729185
You do realise that while I can carry my guns to the range without locking them up and can carry my swords to my club without special permission, Germans cannot have those same things? You can own more guns, bladed instruments and self-defence arms than us, sure. But you cannot carry them without having them under lock and key. It is also harder to get a Shotgun or Firearm Certificate (and its equivalent) in Germany then it is in the UK.
>>
>Not being able to own swords
>Not being able to own handguns

Why are Europeans so servile?
>>
>>67728562
>see cartoon
>take it as fact

>>67728699
keep projecting, its adorable.
two world wars and one world cup and all that, enjoy the EU Titanic dear.

>>67729146
not at all, a nail clipper does the job or a pair of snippers depending on the thickness of the wire, I usually work with thin wires in RC toys and controllers, because you can pinch lightly and skim back neatly.
I guess its different horses for different courses though.
>>
>>67729354
It is not about how much big guns you can carry to the club, it is more about the regular day to day life stuff.
While acknowlege that those specification wont apply to real life in most cases it is somehow comical that you have to carry an id to buy fucking day to day kitchen knifes.
>>
>>67729535
You can own any sword you want here. Most EU countries allow handgun ownership and in the UK, you can own any muzzleloading handgun, or in Northern Ireland, any handgun.

It's not a matter of servility, it's a matter formost people of being 'modern'. Guns and swords for most people are scary things that belong in the past. I personally feel that everyone should have a gun and a sword if they want it.

>>67729691
I don't take it as fact. I just found it funny.
>>
>>67729765
I've never had to have an ID to buy knifes in my life. I've had to present an ID in Germany to buy knives but never in the UK.
>>
>>67729876
Sorry, I meant in the UK in my life. Not in my life, as I once bought some kitchen knives in Germany and had to give ID despite being clearly above 18.
>>
>>67729691
Are you invoking the mouse mirror, maybe you should talk to the murican psychologicsts, they will tell you all about it (and that is teh mighty rhetorical insturment about the projector).

Refering to the world war: You only won because you didnt stick to a certain moral code (doesnt matter that we would have broke them later most certainly, i.e. bombing cities) and you got the muricans and russians to help you.
>>
>>67724105
How do you bike without an assault tire over there?
>>
>>67729933
Dont try to copy it and then reply with a made up story faggot.
>>
File: cap-gun.jpg (100 KB, 360x308) Image search: [Google]
cap-gun.jpg
100 KB, 360x308
>>67727800
>I can't legally fire it
> I have some inert rounds
>That would be illegal
>I would never lead up a round and fire it
pic related is more your type of gun
>>
>>67730137
It's not made up. I was living near Sennelager Garrison in Germany as my father was attached to a British Army regiment and I went out to buy some kitchen knifes as we wanted some new ones for a party. It was in Bad Lippsrping, I believe the name of the town was and I went out to a hardware shop and tried to buy some knives. I was asked for ID, and I had none on me, so I had to go back and grab my passport.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3155x2366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3155x2366
>>67724105
That's pretty sexy
>>
>>67730333
No, this is more my type of gun.

Something you can't have in Australia, but I'm buying this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbo7rhJ0qU8
>>
>>67729809
I didn't mean you, I meant those you were referring to.

>>67730010
didn't read a word Hanz, keep angry silly goose.
>>
File: Pilot_pens.jpg (379 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pilot_pens.jpg
379 KB, 1600x1200
Illegal in Britain
>>
>>67723962
I don't even like making fun of you guys. It's sad. You need to start a revolution
>>
>>67730333
Oh look, its shitpost o'clock

>>67730597
see
>>67724764
ironic wouldn't you say
>>
File: english bicicle.jpg (30 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
english bicicle.jpg
30 KB, 350x200
>>67730122
we were forced to go back to wooden wheels

still the worlds best cyclists

select images with bicycles wtf
>>
File: 1442943758674.jpg (32 KB, 480x531) Image search: [Google]
1442943758674.jpg
32 KB, 480x531
>>67730597
>implying I don't have a pen licence
>>
File: onlyhappenstoniggers.png (650 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
onlyhappenstoniggers.png
650 KB, 720x960
>>67730629
aside from irregular gun laws all over the place you really aren't much better you know.
sorry to break that to you, the only argument you will ever have is your guns which are not concrete from state to state.
Don't take it offensively, its a compliment with the gun part but just a warning to not let it fool you to think you aren't in many cases worse off.
I guess its a case of weighing the shaky gun rights against cops killing citizens on an alarming scale.
pic related answers what you are about to say.
>>
>>67726953
nice point, how does this tv tax work, is it like a one time payment? i wouldnt mind paying that to be ad free. ive stopped pating for cable and stick to netflix for the exact reason of non stop commercials. it makes things unwatchable.
>>
>>67730780
gee I wonder what response this will get.
le bike wheel maymay
>>
>>67730342
How old were you?

>>67730526
Sry, i know you only read up on hedgefonds in your GDP, and you arent even talented in that.
I really wonder how the fuck you could keep making a profit off of that for that amount of time.
>>
>>67731211
Once a year. If you pay it. I've never paid it.
>>
>>67730376
best knife i,ve owned (got the ugly green handled one)
came sharp enough to cleanly slice rizla,s
used it for chopping branches mountainbiking and fishing for years been thoroughly abused and hit a few big rocks and its hardly marked
would recommend

good usa made knife much better than the old kabar i used to have which fucking snapped
>>
>>67730122
>assault tire
that's mean, brah
>>
File: 1402603442506.jpg (22 KB, 347x201) Image search: [Google]
1402603442506.jpg
22 KB, 347x201
>>67730333

M8, you need special licences for a stab vest.

A fucking stab vest is an off wep in your cuck stamp country.
>>
File: 1454911283834.jpg (54 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1454911283834.jpg
54 KB, 720x720
>brits will never know the feel of going out into the wilderness, rifle in hand, and becoming the predator
>brits will never know what its like to skin clean and cook their own kill
>>
>>67731211
you can pay it in one go, monthly, weekly or just what you can when you can.
its only the BBC channels and some news channels that are commercial free but other channels are average 3 mins of ads every 15 minutes.
They don't do that bizarre thing US tv channels seem to do where they roll the start credits then cut to break and at the end come back for about 2 minutes of show and roll credits then cut to commercial again. I never get why they do that. just have a commercial then show the last 10 mins and credits then commercial before next show, so annoying.
HBO is worth paying for btw.
>>
>>67731570
This. I can own enough ballistic and stab proof armour to outfit an entire army without any licenses or permission.
>>
>>67731607
Yes we do, actually. I stalk deer for farmers doing pest control quite often.
>>
>>67731340
so do you not have cable on your tv? or are you just sneaking cable without the government knowing? also how much is this tax? $10....$50.....$100? i have a feeling that this kind of tax would never fly here do to the amount of money cable companies make off of charging there insane prices.
>>
>>67731307
>still posting to me
don't know what you said so I'll just point out Germany is one of those countries where your TV is a taxation you have no option in and even for radio too, we don't need even an optional licence for radio.
fantastisch fehlschlagen ja?!
>>
File: Holy niggers.jpg (28 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Holy niggers.jpg
28 KB, 256x256
>>67724926
>Live in blue anti gun state and hate it
How is the job market there?
>>
File: IMG-20110713-00007 (1) (1).jpg (544 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20110713-00007 (1) (1).jpg
544 KB, 1600x1200
>>67731211
>>67731340
a lot of people dont pay it
to be prosecuted they need to enter your house,
if you refuse to give them your name they cannot apply for a court order to use a locksmith to enter your property and will just give up

its a scam they have no actual power and just fear-monger people into paying it
i just send the dog to the door and dare them to try open it
>>
>>67731665
>HBO is worth paying for btw.
No it's not (sage b4 this site goes down)
http://twoddl.org/?s=hbo
>>
>>67732098
this
I've had ONE person show up at my door, I bantered with him about the fear mongering and he made his excuses to leave, it was quite fun to see him fumble over his words.
People forget they are nothing more than salesmen.
People who get caught are thickos who pay for things like Sky TV subscriptions thinking they won't share the information with Capita (the TV licencing company) and then its worth taking them to court because how do you explain having a Sky TV package and claim not to watch TV lol, always thick chav types.

I genuinely don't watch live broadcasts, I have absolutely no desire to have to watch what they show when they say when I can watch what I want when I want on demand.
I aren't a sports fan so I don't fret not watching the footy as it happens either which would be about the only argument for needing to watch live broadcasts.
>>
>>67732145
I mean they at least have decent shows unlike some channels.
>>
File: 1398387228803.jpg (55 KB, 410x434) Image search: [Google]
1398387228803.jpg
55 KB, 410x434
>Be American
>Get arrested for not having a proper knife licence
>Cops intentionally break your spine on way to station
>Die in majority black city killed by mostly black officers

Heh b-but look at this local precinct twitter aren't these guys cucks am I right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Freddie_Gray
>>
>>67732049
Shit man you got me there, you point out that your cancer comes with a smiley face.

Well lets agree we both got cancer but yours is more nasty in same way and in some way you got all the empathical smiley faces. Maybe we should ask faceberg how smiley faces improve our mental health, or have some psychologists evalute this situations and recommend a certain reaction.

For example: IF you are german you have to enjoy the radio and tv more than you would usually do and if you are a britbong you should pay more attention to the radio than to the tv, and the bonus is that the radio is more oldschool. So you ll probably have a link to "video killed the radio star".
>>
>>67731607
They can use a bow.

I do both, and a bow can be way more satisfying. There's just more shit that can go wrong with a bow and it's way slower with more chance of making noise ect before strike.
>>
>>67733033
Actually bow hunting in the UK is illegal. Hunting with a rifle isn't.

Strange world.
>>
>>67732909
read that one based on your first words.
I'd say internet killed the video (TV) star is a more modern take on it.
I have nothing against you, just push Merkel into a pit of fire where she belongs please.
>>
>>67732855
>have decent shows unlike some channels
agreed
it's 'premium' content
meaning it requires deliberate (not bundled) payment
hbo is expensive; it's not bundled
it normally required higher earners to pay for
now online sharing/the internet occurred, changing things
>>
>>67732052
bump for answer
>>
>>67733201
you can still have a bow/crossbow, the only law is you can't walk around with it braced with an arrow in because of 'accidents'.
>>
>>67733390
In my opinion you don't need TV at all if you can get decent internet. The only problem is you guys have a really bad time with the ISP jews fucking you over
>>
>>67733284

Nothing against you either, just drunk. Sry mate.
>>
File: Deers n shit.jpg (409 KB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
Deers n shit.jpg
409 KB, 2000x1330
>>67732052
>>67733561
WV here.
The only well paying jobs are for engineering in drilling and fracking.
I hear they pay very highly though.
Other than that, you could probably get a job as a forest ranger or some shit.
>>
>>67733581
Oh you can have and carry and use a crossbow. You just can't hunt with it.
>>
>>67734164
Unlike most of Australia where crossbows are illegal.
>>
File: yes yes yes yes.gif (739 KB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
yes yes yes yes.gif
739 KB, 500x238
>>67734016
>degree is in engineering physics

There may be hope
>>
>>67733390
You can pay for satellite/cable TV as well. You just need to pay for the TV license on top of that.
>>
>>67723262
it's plastic
>>
Obviously not been to glasgow then
>>
>>67733805
>you guys have a really bad time with the ISP jews fucking you over
bingo
that's why we donate to 'Fight for the future'
https://www.fightforthefuture.org/

The Jews won't win over the internet.
The goyim fucking know.
>>
File: Flag-Pins-England-Germany[1].jpg (62 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-England-Germany[1].jpg
62 KB, 400x320
>>67733872
No worries pal, I take it as banter anyway.
When my dad was in the Navy he travelled the world and said the only place he would ever go back to was Germany, and he hates everything usually.
>>
>>67724563
Alaska here. No permits of any kind required.

In fact, people look at you weird if you don't own a gun.
>>
>>67734164
yes its rather retarded, we should be entitled to hunt for food if we so desire rather than being forced to rely on the government whom have no compulsion to ensure we are well fed, only that there are places to get a free meal and extreme hardship allowances if they feel you meet the criteria, but what if we don't want to rely on that and just want to live off the land?!
Will come down to something to do with everything belonging to the councils and the queen as usual.
>>
File: 1453272101801.jpg (94 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1453272101801.jpg
94 KB, 640x638
Yes.

That really is a fucking pencil....
>>
File: AllCabins[1].jpg (79 KB, 667x306) Image search: [Google]
AllCabins[1].jpg
79 KB, 667x306
>>67734857
Yeah but who the hell would want to live in.... never mind.
>>
File: imitationfirearm.jpg (84 KB, 561x457) Image search: [Google]
imitationfirearm.jpg
84 KB, 561x457
>>67735064
I suppose you think this ones real too?!
>>
File: todd2.jpg (32 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
todd2.jpg
32 KB, 530x298
>>67735064
>Londoners
>>
>>67735021
We can hunt. You just can't use a bow. I could live off the land quite easily using traps and a air rifle.
>>
File: themanwhowasthursday.jpg (26 KB, 316x500) Image search: [Google]
themanwhowasthursday.jpg
26 KB, 316x500
>>67735526
This. London is a weird world.

>TFW I carried my revolver and a sheath knife through the strand while dressed in my finest and ate at Simpsons.

I should have loaded it up, desu.
>>
>>67734544
Same hereno offence taken. But the part "he hates everything usually" makes me laugh.
Had my fair share of military guys i talked to but this is new.
>>
>>67735925
I'll be honest I wouldn't last a week on grey squirrel, rabbit and pigeon with mushrooms and berries which seem to be all you are allowed to hunt and gather with the ever tightening laws.
>>
>>67736109
My father loved Germany. He always put it down to the fact that he was born in Singapore (back when it was British) and was taller than everyone blonde and blue eyed.

I myself am stout, brown haired and brown eyed. But my father married a welsh woman so it's his fault.

>>67736202
First off, it depends how much you shoot. I've shot enough for a year in a single afternoon. Second, get an FAC and a rifle larger than .222 and get some fresh venison.
>>
File: 1450652978054.jpg (123 KB, 588x706) Image search: [Google]
1450652978054.jpg
123 KB, 588x706
If I was in the UK I would get those damn licenses and start buying the guns I can own!
>>
>>67732665
pretty much the same apart from i watch the news just to see what shit their spouting but i,ll be fucked if i,m paying the bbc,s propaganda

tv licensing are the lowest of the low had them come 3 times in last 3 years i get a childish enjoyment from trolling them that is worth the license fee alone
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.