[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on NWA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: niggazwitattitudez.jpg (346 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
niggazwitattitudez.jpg
346 KB, 1280x854
Are they "good niggers"?
>>
>the world's most dangerous group
>good
>>
They're proponents of the degenerate "gangsta culture"

They basically started it

So no, not good
>>
They are/were WAY smarter than most current mainstream rappers,even though they are kinda responsable of the current nigger behavior.
>>
>>67722549
Agreed. But they were Jew lovers with Jerry Heller.
>>
>one of Ice Cube's songs had anti-Semitic lyrics
>mfw
>>
>>67722514
Hind sight right? Their lyrics and rhymes are tight. But I hear ya, slippery slope got slippery
>>
Ice Cube is (or at least was) anti-white and their music basically encourages monkey time, but Cube did name the jew a few times so I'm torn.
>>
>>67722329
No, but they were entertaining jew-puppets and proving what we thought about ghetto niggers.
>>
>>67722734
Honestly they were kind of a guilty pleasure of mine

They're way better than most rappers nowadays for sure
>>
>>67722685
>>67722882
Ice Cube in doing so just followed in the footsteps of the Nation Of Islam, these guys named the Jew all the time, Farrakhan still does it.
>>
>>67722645
>in love with Jerry Heller

confirmed for only watching Straight Outta Compton

>Dr. Dre ft. Eminem - Forgot About Dre
>Now all I get is hate mail all day sayin' Dre fell off
>What, cause I been in the lab with a pen and a pad
>Tryna get this damn label off
>I ain't having that
>This is the millennium of Aftermath

They hated that hook nosed kike. There's a reason most niggers are signed to labels owned by niggers, nowadays and that jew is one of them.
>>
>>67722329
They didn't knew what they were doing, this is all Heller's fault, their manager. Heller basically invented the modern music culture.
>>
Public Enemy were way more positive for the black identity, NWA was just a symptom of the disease that is ghetto culture.
>>
File: Kike.png (31 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
Kike.png
31 KB, 196x200
>>67723732
Gee I wonder who was behind pushing the gangsta rap....
>>
>>67722329
Eazy E is, because he's the only one that's dead.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.