[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White debate team BTFO on racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1418755302684.jpg (58 KB, 642x603) Image search: [Google]
1418755302684.jpg
58 KB, 642x603
Video of a black nationally recognized debate team absolutely wrecking these white cucks. This is real shit, I think you all can learn something from the verbal beatdown of the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
--
>>
>>67718640
I saw another video of two dindu nigresses "debating". I don't understand why they do that loud "H-- UH!" in between sentences.

Also, this video is chopped as fuck. You can't hear either side's argument.
>>
wait is this that team that uses fallacies in every sentence but never get called out on it cause das raycis?
>>
>>67719107
This is fresh 2 days ago at harvard
>>
>>67718640

Not an argument
>>
>>67719182
yea their debate team had another video up awhile back where they only used appeal to emotion arguments and whenever the other team tried to point that out the judges shut them down quick
>>
Black person " If i talk louder i win"
>>
He literally just said white people should kill themselves because they have white privilege without any reasoning. How is that blowing anyone out of anything? Jesus I can't belive these kikes let them say shit like that. Imagine if that nigger said jews should kill themselves? The white team should have spun it on him, "Oh so you think white jews should kill themselves? they suffered much more than blacks!"
>>
>>67719532
Thanks Stefan maybe I'll give you a buck one of these days. You've certainly earned it!

Common chaps lets chip in and buy Stefan a coffee
>>
File: 1446224807440.jpg (61 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
1446224807440.jpg
61 KB, 620x916
>>67718640
the debate was about climate change if anyone is wondering lol
>>
>>67718640
what is this ooga booga thing they all do
>>
>>67720259
These young men are nation champions, I hope you don't think you can challenge their arguements,

Spare me the whitesplaining and privileged diatribe.
>>
>>67719532
fuck off stefan
>>
>>67718983
It's the debate format. It's ridiculous, sounds dumb and does not allow for an actual debate. Why can't they speak at normal speads
>>
>>67718640
Well at least i can agree they're cucks.
>>
>>67718640
kek that looks like london

london is a shit hole
>london is a shit hole
london is a shit hole
>london is a shit hole

Londoners are not even humans
>>
File: 1406822778390.jpg (32 KB, 364x485) Image search: [Google]
1406822778390.jpg
32 KB, 364x485
That nigger is literally acting a like a monkey. Not in the meme sense but literally.
>>
File: 1436852992972.png (72 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1436852992972.png
72 KB, 230x230
>Debate topic is about renewable energy
>Black debaters aren't smart enough to know about science or technical issues
>They instead play the race card and just say their white opponents should go die

Yeah, great debating skills.
>>
>shitskins and women enter university
>not capable of stem, so choose libfart degrees
>this happens

all of this is because of the massive numbers of students taking liberal arts majors. there's not any job prospects, so they constantly engage in activism, and when they do get jobs as professors, use American society as the lab rat for their outlandish theories to get published, fueling even more activism.

it's just a big circle jerk of pseudo intellectual hacks. fuck them.
>>
>>67720696
Debates are "scored" in the most retarded way in these contests.
They are a joke.
>>
File: notice the difference.png (1 MB, 1535x549) Image search: [Google]
notice the difference.png
1 MB, 1535x549
>>67718640
>>
>>67718640
Wait a second... What are retarded niggers doing at Harvard?
>>
>>67721300
Some of these debates are scored partially by the number points made.

Instead of standing in front of a group and giving a convincing and well stated argument, giving the audience time to digest the points as they are being made, they get a higher score for screaming out as many points as possible in the given time.
>>
>>67721418
At least we can afford teeth corrections and whitening.
>>
Okay, someone tell me two things please:

1. Why the hell are these people at Harvard or - in other words- what are they studying even?

2. What the Fuck, America?
>>
>>67720696
"What have black people contributed to society? Why don't they kill themselves?"

There's your argument faggot.
>>
>>67725959
"He woke senpai" #StayWoke

Minorities can get into any college without even having minimum requirements just because of their race. It's disgusting. I dropped out of college. Didn't learn a god damn thing in there.

A 55 year old teacher trying to teach ME about social media? nigger plz.
>>
File: CF-1_flight_test.jpg (4 MB, 3000x2357) Image search: [Google]
CF-1_flight_test.jpg
4 MB, 3000x2357
>>67726428
you know what? MINT is where it's at. For me personally, anything else is just mental gymnastics. Engineering, Medicine, Science, Economy and Biology fields are literally GOAT.

I think I am pretty stupid to begin with. Always in the middle field in high schools, now I am studying aerospace engineering in the 5th semester. My appeal: Never give up, don't let yourself down!
>>
Reposting the breakdown, it'll take a couple posts:

>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=146&v=fmO-ziHU_D8

This is a byproduct of the shifting style of cross-examination policy debate. The idea often being to make as many arguments/produce as much evidence in as short a time period is basically the norm now. 400 words per minute is not uncommon. The group in question here, Towson, was taped using a kritik - rather the argument that the affirmative team (ie who they were arguing against)'s policy or potentially even advocacy (perhaps without evaluation) on the grounds that it was developed with a certain mindset in place, in this case in particular, racism. Kritik arguments are often rather obtuse as they functionally seek attack the affirmative with the condemnation of their reasoning as inherently negative due to bias as opposed to critiquing the policy in question. You can thank 90s deconstructivism for this.

In short, its just a giant circumstantial ad hominem.

>but they weren't speaking quickly or efficiently at all.
That's not the point. If you can't understand - you miss points to refute. You can't really ask for clarification - so you never get the chance to understand. Its all about that shit.
>>
>>67726900
Yeah communications was a mistake.
>>
>>67726428
asians are minorities who have points taken off their SAT's and have for a long time. whites dont and blacks get points added

blacks are 12% of the population. asians are not even 5%. almost as many native americans as asians in america
>>
There is actually position who can attempt to improve this - the power lies with the judges. But many will not get involved because not only is their backlash due to supporters of the modern style, but because they get the cards after each round. Cards being little notes containing 3 points: the tag (summary of argument), the cite (all relevant information), and the body (fragment of text used in argument). So realistically Judges get sparknotes and are more of watching a show.

It works like this anon:

>Both teams are given topic in question ahead of time for planning
>One team will be affirmative - other will be negative
>Affirmative Team presents their case on topic
>Affirmative team generally needs to focus on and win the following questions:
How much impact will the policy have?
Can policy solve problem and will it even work in the real world?
Why is the policy needed and is it important enough to even be considered/make a difference?
Is the policy currently i progress?
How is it resolved?
>negative team's job is only to negate the resolution
>negative has the following options:
Kritiks (as explained in >>67727016)

But here's the new ones:
>Topicality
argue the affirmative team cheated. This comes in multiple forms; nontopicality (affirmative team hasn't done enough to support resolution), extratopicality (affirmative team has gone too far) and justification (affirmative team has not proven why said policy needs adoption)

>Disadvantages
state the affirmative team's plan has negatives that outweigh the advantages

>Counterplan
suggest an alternative policy and point out disadvantages in the affirmative team's policy

>Theory
Basically suggest possible negatives that may come from the Affirmative team's plans due to their procedure/content

Kritiks are like the current favourite. They're based in drawing you into tangents to fuck you with the need to defend yourself from the ad hominems lest your point be thrown out cause racism or whatever.
>>
>Why do they have laptops and why aren't they dressed formally?

>laptops
Its for flowing. Its like a notepad for taking notes to track which arguments have been used in each round and the responses etc. and where to match up to in rebuttal etc.

>dress formally
No dress code anon.

>what are they debating?
This was the topic:

>The United States Federal Government should substantially increase statutory and/or judicial restrictions on the war powers authority of the President of the United States in one or more of the following areas: targeted killing, indefinite detention, offensive cyber operations, or introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities.

Oklahoma, the affirmative team, decided to make it about race and US militarism - that the current detached nature of the discussion is pathological and imperialist, and Towson's negative team responded with a kritik - asserting that presenting such a narrative is intrinsically biased as it reinforces the political stifling of black youths on the grounds of allowing them only to envision such violence cyclically whilst feeding the desires of the academia (a presumably white institution) - therefore Towson is accusing the policy suggestion of Oklahoma of being inherently racist on an internalized level.

>so they won by completely avoiding the original topic and making it about race?
Sort of. Oklahoma started the tangent away from the original topic and Towson just basically went tangential again to say "that's racist". Because Oklahoma's policy was then identified as inherently biased due to Towson's kritik, Oklahoma failed to address the focus points and needed to resort to covering their ass - which allowed Towson freedom to drill it in and effectively win because of this lack of addressed issues.
>>
This has genuinely made me upset.
This is our future.
They don't understand what's coming out of their mouths.
20 years and the West will be dead.

Goodbye
>>
>>67727016
It's the other team's fucking fault for not being able to understand them. The judges can understand them just fine. Kritiks are stupid, and I don't agree with their validity, but you can easily shut them down if you have any sort of experience going against them. If the other team lost, it's because they were incompetent bumfucks, not because of muh white privlege. Please shut the fuck off if you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
Now back to the original video >>67727016. This was the topic:

>The United States Federal Government should substantially increase statutory and/or judicial restrictions on the war powers authority of the President of the United States in one or more of the following areas: targeted killing, indefinite detention, offensive cyber operations, or introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities.

Oklahoma, the affirmative team, decided to make it about race and US militarism - that the current detached nature of the discussion is pathological and imperialist, and Towson's negative team responded with a kritik - asserting that presenting such a narrative is intrinsically biased as it reinforces the political stifling of black youths on the grounds of allowing them only to envision such violence cyclically whilst feeding the desires of the academia (a presumably white institution) - therefore Towson is accusing the policy suggestion of Oklahoma of being inherently racist on an internalized level.
>>
>>67727264
>The judges can understand them just fine

There is actually position who can attempt to improve this - the power lies with the judges. But many will not get involved because not only is their backlash due to supporters of the modern style, but because they get the cards after each round. Cards being little notes containing 3 points: the tag (summary of argument), the cite (all relevant information), and the body (fragment of text used in argument). So realistically Judges get sparknotes and are more of watching a show.
>>
>>67727525
No. Judges do not get to see cards after the round. That's a violation of the rules.
>>
>>67724668
I would probably hate all the smug fucking trump supporters more desu. Bunch of fucking Sorority cunts and Frat bros.

But on the other hand I went to a Sanders rally just because he visited my town and they were all super cringey like they were basically religious in their support even when the dude who opened for him said some dumb ass shit they cheered like retards.
>>
>>67727525
So does Real Debate effectively end after H.S.? Or are there real college formats?

vid related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYS1LQPFLt0
>>
>>67718640
And yet all you have to do to defeat them in a debate is say "nigger" into the microphone.
>>
>>67718640
>US education
stopped watching at 30 seconds.. I dont want to lower my IQ by watching this shit
>>
>>67718640
>>67718794
>>67718830
you can't bump your own thread shitskin fuck off back to moveon or whatever shithole you came from
sage
>>
>>67725959
They don't attend Harvard, they are from the University of West Georgia
>>
Majority of black people are unbearable.
>>
>>67727016
literally got cancer from watching that video. WTF even is that ridiculous way of debating. Holy shit it was funny at first but then i remembered that they won 1st...
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.