[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>loud sex is good for public health Only a fucking swede
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Nuke Sweden.png (520 KB, 648x544) Image search: [Google]
Nuke Sweden.png
520 KB, 648x544
>loud sex is good for public health

Only a fucking swede would promote this sort of degeneracy.

Lets have a thread on why Sweden sucks.
>>
File: Poster-Swedish-Theory-of-Love.jpg (282 KB, 1700x2427) Image search: [Google]
Poster-Swedish-Theory-of-Love.jpg
282 KB, 1700x2427
>>67718589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1cny6sAHI
>>
>>67718589
I bet you only fuck in missionary, lights off, under the sheets and no eye contact. Loud sex is bretty great
>>
>>67718589
>>67719384
It should be considered noise pollution and punishable via a fine
>>
>>67719724
might as well ban music and television without use of headphones then cuck
>>
>>67718589
I see nothing wrong here. What are you spergs on about?
>>
whats wrong with this?
>>
>>67719724
All sex from now on must be missionary lights off under the sheets no eye contact and with a decibel meter to make sure you dont get too loud while fucking in your own house. Its for the good of society
>>
>>67719833
>>67719384
loud sex in an apartment where kids are listening to it every day is kind of fucked

I remember I used to smoke cones in some guys mothers apartment, the adjacent building had a couple that would without fail fuck loudly for 30 - 45 mins every day, school kids walking past or other kids within the two buildings be damned

That isnt good for "social health" unless the goal is sexualisation of children

They are basically programming their kids to want sex with immigrants
Where are the white christian males in sweden? Or even athiest males? Where are the men? Why are they allowing all of this to take place?
>>
>>67720203
We use to live in caves, never wear clothes and fuck in front of everyone. Now suddenly sex is evil and will melt children's brains?
>I remember I used to smoke cones in some guys mothers apartment, the adjacent building had a couple that would without fail fuck loudly for 30 - 45 mins
So smoking weed is fine for kids, but god forbid you had to hear someone fuck. And maybe if you did something other than be a loser smoking weed at your friends shitty paper thin wall apartment, then you wouldnt have to listen to people fuck
>>
>tfw my gf is loud enough to make me wonder if the neighbours can hear us
>tfw i only grunt at most
Feels ok
>>
yeah but i'm a control freak and love stuffing a girls mouth full of cock every time she makes a peep
>>
>>67718589

>Health minister
>studying sex

Just Swede my Sweden up brah
>>
>>67720803
Lol if you're trying to hurt someones ego then attacking the past as a completely ignorant stranger isn't really the best course of action

People used to sacrifice people, eat them, rape them or murder them with impunity, and other fun things. Are these things we should aspire to or allow?

The idea that you are offended by someone not wanting to sexualise children suggests you're some sort of pedo

faggot
>>
>>67718753
Jesus Christ, with men that beta, I can see why some women "volunteer" at the "refugee" camps.
>>
>>67721234
You use to smoke weed at your friends moms house (and I guess the mom was too much of a degenerate to care what her kid was smoking) but you think the worst part is the fact that the couple next door were having consensual healthy sex? Why didnt you just turn up the tv, or get out of that shit hole you were in like a regular person would?
>people used to sacrifice people, eat them, rape them or murder them with impunity, and other fun things. Are these things we should aspire to or allow?
So sex is bad because some tribes at points in time sacrificed people? Do you think murder and consenual sex are comparable to each other
You have the same views of sex as a christian lad who gets fucked every sunday by the priest
>>
>>67722087
>(and I guess the mom was too much of a degenerate to care what her kid was smoking)
Yep, exactly that
>or get out of that shit hole you were in like a regular person would?
Didnt spend much time there, what time I did though meant we could hear them, the guy probably jerked off to it considering how happy he was, cracking jokes and shit while the rest of us didnt care much

>You have the same views of sex as a christian lad who gets fucked every sunday by the priest
Know many of them do you?
I have sex regularly
sometimes loud, sometimes not depending on the situation
like I said before, your main point of concern seems to be disregard for any potential effect on children, presumably because this is something you're actually looking forward to / aiming at

you're a freak
its no surprise you are in canada, I wouldnt be surprised if you had a split, pierced cock because everyone is so 'vanilla'
assuming you have a cock, this kind of disregard for society and even warped view and justification for exposing children that arent yours to sexual scenarios could only come from a progressive vapid woman
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.