[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ opinion on abortion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Damn.jpg (56 KB, 437x582) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
56 KB, 437x582
I'm not sure how I feel about abortion anymore.
I think it's murder and is degenerate. The baby has a heartbeat and is a separate body (not the woman's).

On the other hand it keeps nigger population down, which is always a plus. Usually liberals get them, so that's good for our country
>>
not enough niggers are getting them.

too many white women are.

niglets basically rob the government of white man's tax dollars to support single mothers and niglets.

it's not going anywhere so if anything we need to find a way to get tyqueisha and yolondaniqua to have more abortions and convince white women not to do so.

literally every inner city black female old i know in their 20's has at least one kid.
>>
>>67718422
>On the other hand it keeps nigger population down, which is always a plus

They wont stop having children, because they get a bigger welfare check, the more kids they have
>>
Abortion is perfectly acceptable (within a reasonable time limit into the pregnancy, such as 4-5 months) in the following situations:

1 - The pregnancy will cause more harm than good for the family/couple.

2 - There is absolutely no way to keep the relationship stable (father will leave, family doesnt accept baby) etc.

3 - Risk of death for the mother.

4 - There is absolutely no way the couple can financially support a child.

All of this wouldnt be that hard to accept if it wasnt for the fact that women become all kinds of retarded emotially after both pregnancy AND abortions.
>>
Obviously I didnt bother to list the usual rape reason since that shouldnt be even debated about and the fact its not granted by default to rape victms is the real issue.
>>
Abortion is the number 1 killer of niggers. I think not enough abortions are being done desu. Should be mandatory forced abortions to anyone and everyone who cant afford to raise their child.

We dont need more crime and violence
>>
Make it mandatory for any woman with an income less than $58,000 a year.
>>
>>67718422
My stance on abortion is that I don't think anybody should be forced into a career of vegetable gardening, but also if you're on welfare it should be illegal to have children.
>>
>>67718422
US Catholic supreme court is gonna overturn Roe vs Wade inside 10 years, I would bet a farm on it if I had one. Then they prey on children in their overflowing orphanages, old game is old.
>>
>>67718422
Abortion is just another thing that woman want to avoid being responsible. Even if you take all the precautions, unless you're sterile, there's that small chance of pregnancy. No one is forcing them to have sex. If they don't want children, don't fuck.
>>
It's a necessary evil. The women who get abortions would be terrible mothers.
>>
>>67718422
inherently wrong, but cannot be denied. Maybe limit them to 1.

and you get punched for everytime you defend abortion and criticize china's one child policy.
>>
File: wowbutton.gif (4 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
wowbutton.gif
4 KB, 224x224
>>
File: feminist12.gif (4 KB, 271x362) Image search: [Google]
feminist12.gif
4 KB, 271x362
>>67720110
>Make it mandatory for any woman with an income less than $58,000 a year.

I could not agree more.
>>
>>67718422

I was anti abortion but after not allowing my gf to get one and then she miscarried...fuck anyone who doesn't let people make their own choices
>>
>>67718422
I almost aborted my daughter because we didn't plan on having a kid

She turned 5 months old a week ago. Not a day goes by that I'm not thankful she's in my life
>>
Abortions are like DUI's, completely avoidable. Contraception is cheap, Uber is cheap. Pregnancy/abortion is expensive, lawyers/fines are expensive.
>>
>>67718422
Totally fine. As many as you want and as late as you want.

Fuck you to anyone who wants to tell and other person how they should think or act.

If you think it is murder then don't get one..
>>
>>67718422
if we get rid of the welfare state, niggers will either starve out or actually getjobs and stop chimping about,making the need for abortion unnecessary
>>
>>67723304
True but then again I might just kill you. Don't like it? Then don't kill anyone. You do see the problem with that argument?
>>
>>67723803
we just had an entire thread about why thats a false equivelent silly.

A fetus is not the same as a fully functional person that has been born.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.