[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My confession/apology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: sad_dog.jpg (6 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
sad_dog.jpg
6 KB, 230x219
Hey /pol/
I just wanted to take some time to formally apologize to y’all. Being an educated and well off Canadian I have always been pretty liberal by default. I used to come on here and on /r/The_Donald/ to shitpost and bash on Trump supporters (even got banned from /r/The_Donald/ for no reason but having a polite argument about Trump).
However, lately I have felt a change in me. No sarcasm there, I just don’t feel the same. I think being on /pol/ so much as red pilled me a little bit and I don’t see things the same way. When I watch liberal media with my wife instead of laughing at current year’s joke about Trump I get angry at the obvious bias. I even got into a pretty heated argument last weekend while at dinner with some very far left liberal friends. I find myself disgusted at jewbook’s post about trump my friends make and more and more I feel alienated with them. I don’t even want to respond or fight them over the intellectually void remarks and childish banter they throw at Trump (or rather fling in the void that is jewbook) and the circlejerks about him being a joke candidate make me physically ill.
If I could go back and become a cuck again I think I would do it. I felt more safe, more included and in sync with my social circle.
Now you guys are all I have. I think I am a Trump supporter now… despite me. The more I see liberal bias trying to put him down, the stupid retards tweeting about murder and riots and the powers the be getting scared shitless the more I like him and the more red pilled I get.
Curse you /pol/ and thank you, for opening my eyes and at the same time making feel estranged from my friends and loved ones.
>>
>>67718254
fuck off cunt
>>
File: poutine.jpg (355 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
poutine.jpg
355 KB, 1600x1200
poutine is a canadian dish that celebrates their complete fagdom as a country

first you have the fries which are phallic in nature

then you have the gravy with covers the fries like shit covers a dick after one man fucks another man

the cheese curds represent the semen mixed with shit after man on man sex

and to keep with the shit theme the whole dish tastes like shit

a true canadian dish
>>
>>67718451
That's nice. I was having an honest moment. Is that prohibited on here?
>>
>shitpost and bash on Trump supporters
>got banned from /r/The_Donald for "no reason"
OP is a liberal self-incriminating cuck.
>>
>>67718254
Yeah seeing things rationally is counter productive to a social life

Be a man though, get your woman on board over time. Obviously forcing it overnight will cause quite the rift, but you should be able to change her opinions soon enough - assuming you have dominated her mind enough

Keep your friends though, just try and keep things apolitical... the same way these retards were shutting me down 10 years ago when trying to discuss news or politics and the descent into madness, is the same way you must treat them now - just act bored as fuck and change the subject. Some friendships are worth more than politics
>>
>>67718692
alright caught me there. I might have been a little bit over-the-top anti-american (just a little bit tho).

What I am trying to say is a see things like you now, maybe more nuanced but still, isn't that the whole point of meme-magic and arguments? Convincing peoples? Or is the goal only to provoke and circel jerk all day about Trump MAGA?
>>
File: fgsfg.png (248 KB, 329x291) Image search: [Google]
fgsfg.png
248 KB, 329x291
OMG HE ACTUALLY THINKS WE UNIRONICALLY SUPPORT TRUMP

LOL
>>
File: 1453023898327.png (520 KB, 590x509) Image search: [Google]
1453023898327.png
520 KB, 590x509
>>67718613
it's not facebook. nobody really cares, seems like you're still a cuck 'an honest moment' peee heww laddy.

Red pill yourself more faggot.
>>
>>67718954
Thanks for the advice. I am already chipping away at the wife and I think I am already making headways. Will keep the friends in the dark about my true feelings however, that seems like sound advice.
>>
>>67719070
>damage control attempting to get this guy to think he has been manipulated by trolls

Yeah ok buddy every single piece of news media shared here leading to the memes and shitposting are all actually parodies
>>
File: 1457992714.kenvey_image.jpg (283 KB, 1160x580) Image search: [Google]
1457992714.kenvey_image.jpg
283 KB, 1160x580
>>67719227
Strewth m8.
>>
Libcucks are faggots but so are most bootlicking trumpfags on /pol/

You'd have to be a pretty big loser to dickride an oligarch with a shitty hairpiece.

>muh dank reddit memes
>muh wall
>muh MAGA
its a cult, get over it delusional idiots.
>>
>>67719353
It's called squatting. Jesus Christ do people even fucking lift?
>>
>>67719222
Its usually referred to as 'hiding your power level' here

>>67719353
>furries
sheesh
>>
>>67718571
Poutine is actually quite good. Maybe if you get over your sexual insecurities enough to not see fucking fries as dicks you will taste it sometime and see how great it it. I hope for you that you do, your missing out man.
>>
>>67718254
Welcome OP let's make America great again and sorry about Trudeau

>>67718451
First post best post
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.