[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is adopting the ultimate form of cuckery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1455009786054.png (659 KB, 1360x3929) Image search: [Google]
1455009786054.png
659 KB, 1360x3929
>raising someone else's kid and not one from your bloodline
>>
absolutely.

raising a child takes unbelievable sacrifice if done right.

to dedicate yourself to cultivating another man's sperm..

call a spade a spade.

unless the kid grows up to be immensely successfully and gives you a chunk of it
>>
>>67716847
By definition. It's admirable though.
>>
>>67716847
if it's your brother's kid i think it's different
>>
>>67716847
if its not from your bloodline or close bloodline its ultimate cuckery
>>
>>67716847
adopting a child without your own genetic material is voluntary participation in your own natural selection from the gene pool.
>>
>>67716847
I wouldn't consider that being cucked, t b q h f a m. I would take care of any of my nieces/nephews.
>>
>>67717431
Only if you don't have any kids yourself.
>>
>>67717003
>>67717396
>>67717431

>implying that the day-to-day experience and duty of raising a child is tangibly connected to the success of one's genes

It's literally 2016. Unfit, unintelligent, weak, cowardly humans have been procreating for at least 500 years. To try to diminish the act of raising a child that doesn't share your genes based on the biological instinct of it is so, so primitive, it's laughable.

Grow up. Women are attracted to tough, douchey men for the same reason you think that passing on your genes is an honourable act. It's ancient, primitive biology.
>>
>>67716847
If the anon in your pic is browsing /pol/ right now, hats off to you.
You're a goddamn hero.
>>
>>67718095
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>67718095
The fact that you'd label ideal male traits as "douchey" says a lot.
You sound like some buttmad youngster who was friend zoned.
>>
>>67718129
I've only read the first paragraph but I can't see how looking after your dead brother's kid is cucked.
>>
>>67716847
Fuck off leaf. That's goodthing.
>>
>>67718900

No, I'm gay so I don't really have a dog in the fight. But there's no denying that the primitive traits that were programmed into our brains in the distant past still influence our behaviour today.

Have you never had a friend who did stupid, short-sighted shit just to fuck some whore? Have you never asked why he did those things, when from your perspective the upcoming disaster was in plain sight?
>>
>>67719098
This.

Family is family, man.
>>
>>67717003
>raising a child takes unbelievable sacrifice if done right.

No, no it doesn't. It takes some sacrifice, it take learning to be responsible, to get your shit together ant be realistic. But it's not that great of an effort and it's nothing that an average human can't handle.

I see people nowadays getting frightened and discouraged into not having children.
It's pretty bad considering that furthering your legacy is pretty much the only purpose that real life has to offer.
That and they'll never discover the joy of teaching your son play chess or take him hunting with you for the first time, or the joy of having a daughter running to hug every time you come home or cuddling up in your lap.

They're worth more than their trouble.

Adopting them used to work when they'd die in the streets without you and you'd take them in and raise them in exchange for them working for you and your family.

Now, it's pretty useless.
>>
>>67718095
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.jpg (33 KB, 480x488) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.jpg
33 KB, 480x488
>>67716847

The situation in the OP image is different.
Your brother's children are your blood.
Your sister's children are your blood (Even if it's by an outside male).

It isn't cuckoldry to take care of children bound to you by blood. It's a family obligation.
The Bible even says as much.

Heck, the bible demands that you even marry your brother's widow in the event that she never had children to ensure that your brother's bloodline continues after his death.

It isn't cuckoldry if God wills it.
>>
>>67716847
No. Tue ultimate form of cuckery should be raising a kid your wife had with other guy, while you two were still a couple.

Adopting is not cuckery because there is no cheating involved.

Damm OP, do you even think?
>>
>>67716847
That guy is an absolute hero.
>>
I don't see anything wrong with raising your brother/sister or best friend's kid if they die.
Family overrules the cucking in that situation.
>>
>>67716847
One thing is looking for milfs that will probably force their kids on you, other very differently is to save a kid's life from a terrible future in social services.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.