[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he actually a racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
What has Trump said that could actually be construed as racist? I want exact quotes. What are liberals using as the basis for this claim? Is it really just the wall thing?
>>
his casual aggressive remarks aimed towards people of a specific race/ethnicity/whatever buzzword to describe minorities can be seen as "racist", its not explicit" i hate blacks" racist, but targeting minorities and declaring that they are a problem can easily be perceived as racist to a lot of people.

I know we are all desensitized here and know when someone is just talking shit, but to normal fags his rhetoric and choice of words can be seen as racist

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/02/20/trump-general-pigs-blood-deter-muslims-sot.cnn

hes implying that fucking up muslims by desecrating their religion with violence can solve the problem with terrorism
>>
>>67716307
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DRUMF IS LIKE THE NEXT HITLER
>>
>>67717869
He's talking about Muslim terrorists, not everyday people. Why the fuck should we care?
>>
>>67718162
you don't have to care, but its easy for liberals to interpret that as his way of disrespecting muslims and "preaching hate"
>>
>>67717982
How though
[spoiler]Dump picture if you'd luck, but I would like an actual discussion on the subject[/spoiler]
>>
>>67718836
It was a meme you dip.

No, Trump isn't racist. Just honest. And we all know the truth hurts feelings
>>
>>67716307
From now until the end of time, every presidential election we will ever have is going to be liberals complaining about one of the republican candidates being racist.
>>
The only ''racism'' Trump has shown is when he retweeted made up facts about crime statistics. That's it.
The tweet said that something like 97% of all interracial crimes are committed by black men, then the media attacked him saying ''LOL! WHAT A LIAR! WHAT A RACIST!'' and then they showed the real statistics where the actual number was something like 80%.
I don't think Trump was even being racist, he tricked the media into giving out real data that shows that it's not whitey that is the problem.
Rest of the racism accusations is just people grabbing at straws. Even if Trump wants to kill all non-whites he's way too smart to show it. There's never going to be solid proof that he's racist.
>>
>>67716307

Not a racist.

he says a bunch of race-baiting shit, but he himself is not a racist.
>>
>>67716307
It's funny how the guy has been under the spotlight his entire life for almost 70 fucking years and nobody could ever find anything about him bring a 'racist sexist'.

It's almost like there's a political smear campaign or something.
>>
>>67716307
I think it's more accurate to call him xenophobic. People probably consider him racist because they think "mexicans" are a race.

>>67719534
I don't know if turnip even knows for himself whether or not he's racist
>>
>>67719905
He doesn't care. This guy deals with people from all countries and races. He treats everyone nice if they aren't assholes to him.
I've started watching The Apprentice and you can really see that this guy doesn't give a shit. He loves his job. He loves to see people trying to compete with him. He's having a blast in this presidential race.
>>
>>67716307

So many fucking shill threads popping up now.
This must be like the tenth thread in 30 min i have seen.
>>
>>67717869
Muslims aren't a race
>>
>>67716307

"I have the best words"
>>
I would say the requirement of Muslims to wear some kind of badge/indicator on their clothing that tells others they are Muslims is racist.. it's exactly what Hitler made Jews do.

But honestly I think Islam should just be banned in the West, until there's a middle-east post-war peace revolution.
>>
>>67716307

Racist has become a catch-all term for non-liberals that is used to bully them into silence. Any stance that you may have on any issue affects some person - every person is part of a racial group - therefore, you are racist. This is how they think.

>>67719905

He is not xenophobic, because he supports immigration. He is in fact the opposite of xenophobic. He wants immigrants to follow the law.
>>
File: bild-wal.png (652 KB, 596x662) Image search: [Google]
bild-wal.png
652 KB, 596x662
>>67716307
"BUILD A WALL! BUILD A WALL!"
>>
>>67720991
>He is not xenophobic, because blah blah blah
Seriously dude
>>
>>67720786
except muslim isn't a race, jew is
>>
>>67716307
He isn't racist whatsoever, probably the best guy to run for president in years. The problem is cucks have grown incredibly soft because of how much they force political correctness. Trump speaks in an older manner, one that is more brash and doesn't care for political correctness.

These softies aren't used to not having the world bow before them, so they assume what he says is undeniably evil.
>>
>>67721222
I'm like seriously literal right now
>>
File: b6enuw0igxiznfqqqeej.jpg (50 KB, 652x353) Image search: [Google]
b6enuw0igxiznfqqqeej.jpg
50 KB, 652x353
Even if he isn't, many of his fans most certainly are

>In a Tuesday night special about Republican Donald Trump invigorating first-time voters, PBS NewsHour profiled a woman volunteering for the campaign who had prominently visible tattoos of widely recognized white power symbols.
>Celtic Cross is easily visible on her right hand.
>According to the Anti-Defamation League, the Celtic Cross is used by neo-Nazis, members of the Ku Klux Klan, and “virtually every other type of white supremacist.” The symbol is also used in the logo for Stormfront, an online hub for white supremacists.
>tattoo on Tilly’s other hand as the number 88 which, according to the ADL, is white supremacist shorthand for “Heil Hitler.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/pbs-newshour-white-power-tattoos-trump

>If Donald Trump somehow falls three delegates short of reaching the magic 1,237 delegates needed for the Republican nomination, he may be haunted by an obscure outcome from the primary voting in Illinois on Tuesday. There’s clear evidence that Trump supporters in Illinois gave fewer votes to Trump-pledged delegate candidates who have minority or foreign-sounding names like “Sadiq,” “Fakroddin” and “Uribe,” potentially costing him three of the state’s 69 delegates.
>This pattern appears to be a phenomenon unique to Trump’s supporters.
>A FiveThirtyEight analysis of the dozen highest vote differentials within district-level Trump slates reveals a startling pattern: In all 12 cases, the highest vote-getting candidate had a common, Anglo-sounding name. But a majority of the trailing candidates had first or last names most commonly associated with Asian, Hispanic or African-American heritages. Of the 54 Trump delegate candidates in the state, two of the three worst-trailing candidates were the only two Trump candidates with Middle Eastern-sounding names.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-voters-aversion-to-foreign-sounding-names-cost-him-delegates/
>>
>because muh muhslims
>>
>>67716307
He's not a racist.

>mfw I got into a nice conversation with Hillary Clinton supporters today
>they said before I indicated I preferred Trump to other candidates that he was a racist
>I asked what they meant by this
>they referred to his disparaging remarks about Islam
>I told them I agreed with those remarks
>they talked about how terrible it was that Syrian refugees would not be able to come to America
>I pointed out that if they were non-Muslim Syrians, there wouldn't be a problem
>they accepted this was indeed not a form of racism
>they said it was still bad, but we agreed to disagree about whether Muslims should be allowed to immigrate
>we all agreed it would be best if Trump and Hillary won the nominations for an exciting general election
>we parted on good terms

10/10 to be fully honest lads, I was pleased by how friendly they were. None of us even raised our voices.
>>
He isn't.

Also, these are the sorts of people calling him a racist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>>67721320
I suppose legally speaking, you are right doing this isn't racist. He is still discriminating against a specific group of people though, many of which are innocent, and they are being painted by the same brush that seeks to tar the bad apples in their group.
>>
>>67716307

The racist/Nazi crap is a distraction.

By throwing those terms around they're actually making Trump stronger and making an actual racist/Nazi more likely in a future presidential race.

Fucking morons.
>>
>>67721874
>>they said before I indicated I preferred Trump to other candidates that he was a racist
>>I asked what they meant by this
>>they referred to his disparaging remarks about Islam
>>I told them I agreed with those remarks

You never had them provide their support. This is why liberals are winning. You should've asked them. Are Muslims a race?
>>
>>67721874
>but we agreed to disagree
>None of us even raised our voices.
things that didn't happen.txt
>>
>>67716307
saying illegals need to be deported is not racist

he's never said anything bad about legal immigrants
>>
>>67720786
That was debunked, he never said that dude
>>
>>67716307
He hasn't said anything wrong aside from saying he'd go after terrorist's families.

Other than that, is all hysteria and misinfo.
>>
>>67716307

None of my liberal friends can really answer this too, but they spout off fuming mad about how trump's an evil racist anyhow.
>>
>>67722294
What are the specifics on this? Did he say all families or just ones that were involved in hiding the terrorist?
>>
>>67722335
Be sure to let them know that if a claim can't stand up to Socratic questioning then it's unequivocally a false claim.
>>
>>67722166
They agreed Muslims aren't a race, and conceded that "Trump might not be a racist." They said he was a bigot, and we disagreed on the definition of a bigot.

I wasn't ever going to convince them to change their opinions, but I hear enough Trump-bashing every day that this time I finally spoke up.

>>67722192
yesitdid.wav
>>
I don't view these threads as a bad thing, they give us a chance to clear things up before the general election with Hillary. He gets to the root of the situation, and because ethnic groups tend to group together "race" starts to become an issue which especially charged when it is about a socially and legally protected group. He doesn't want illegals, well there is one main group he is referring to. He doesn't want Americans getting jihaded, well there is only group he is referring too. He's against hijacking of carry your weight on campus by those who carry their hoax on campus. He wants to tell people to get off their ass and start working, it is attributed to one group just like how he doesn't like how people work too hard to steal American jobs. The test is what does he say to his own people. Whites have no protection at all and are suffering the most, proportionally, there is the controversy over the KKK but no favoritism by him so far.
>>
>>67722609
He didn't give specifics, but I don't care.

There's plenty of people around the world.

He could genocide an entire middle eastern country to catch the terrorist and I'd still be ok with it.
>>
>>67721714
So there are no racists supporting the democrats? I think you need to get out more.
>>
File: ayyyyyypepe.jpg (183 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyypepe.jpg
183 KB, 1280x960
>>67722294
I don't mind that at all.

Its the modern day version of our Total War doctrine, which has us attacking the 'enemy's will to fight' by bombing the shit out of cities.

Compare to 'Modern Warfare' which is largely counter terrorist actions and taking out families is the scaled down version of Total War.

I mean shit, they target our families.

The fuckers the suicide die knowing their families are going to get paid enough to live off of. If they know their family will get a drone strike, they won't be blowing themselves up or shooting up christmas parties where disabled kids are.
>>
>>67716307
the word racism was invented by the soviet commies and used as propaganda to further their cultural Marxism
>>
>What has Trump said that could actually be construed as racist?

ARE YOU SERIOUS? IS THIS A JOKE?
>>
Arguing with libs

>Trump is a massive phony, he says whatever people want to hear, he lies about everything
>Trump is literally a racist

but you just said he lied about everything, so is the one thing you conveniently think he is being brutally honest about is his racism

>.... ...... Trump is Hitler
>>
>>67716307
His son in law is Jewish and his best friend is black.

Yeah I don't think so.
>>
>>67716307
I have a theory why Hillary has been so quiet and reserved about Trump, they have something on him, something fatal. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait till October and release a video of him saying nigger.
>>
>>67723479

>people argue that Trump lies about everything
>want to vote for Hillary

wew lads.
>>
File: lonelydrunk.png (29 KB, 194x182) Image search: [Google]
lonelydrunk.png
29 KB, 194x182
>>67719905
>xenophobe
>literally married to an immigrant

it's like no one bothers to understands what words mean anymore
>>
>>67723812

I'd still vote for him
>>
>>67716307
The real question is this, wouldn't /pol/ be more happy if he was a racist?
>>
>>67719032
but if he was honest he would be racist
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.