[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race relations in the US are far better than in any other country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Alexis-Ren-blacked.jpg (55 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-blacked.jpg
55 KB, 600x598
Race relations in the US are far better than in any other country.

Why would you want to undo this by electing Trump?
>>
Trump will make race relations better because he's white. Think of it this way, Obama increased the pressure in whites because he was a black president. Trump will decrease the pressure because he's white. It's like fault lines .
>>
>>67715548
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>67715548
white boys can't compete!
all the white girls flocking to tha brothas for the BBC!
they think that by electing trump, they'll get their white girls back, but everybody knows that once you go black, you'll never go back!
>>
i hate white women and their dick privilege! why do they get all the dick? black women can barely manage to get black dick nowdays. fuck white women. why we cant get refugee dick? white women should only be allowed to fuck white men. why they get everything?
>>
Fun fantasy

Meanwhile back in reality, black males are killing and robbing more this year than they ever have. They are a scourge.
>>
File: thxobama14millionjobs.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thxobama14millionjobs.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>67715745
White people are mad because a black president was so much better than so many failed white Republican presidents.
>>
>>67716111
>maple
>>
>>67715548
Cant get much worse after 8 years of Obama t.b.h
>>
>>67715548
You damn well know Obama fucked up when you know BLM is created during his presidency. Under his fucking watch. Even I, a black guy can see that Obama has inflicted some damage to race relations in US. Trump's first endorsement came from the president.
>>
Is that fitty cent
>>
>>67716557

No you fucking retard its T-Pain.
>>
>>67715548

Nothing hotter than a nigger with a hot piece of white ass
>>
>>67716745
Obviously Will Smith faggot
>>
>>67715548
The only guys who're going to get screwed are illegals and muslims. Hardly a Race relations decline.

And before you say he's backed by KKK types, may I remind you that those stormfag retards aren't influential enough to do shit.
>>
>>67716111
A
FUCKING
LEAF
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.