[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the reason for supporting Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1453691124156.jpg (100 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
1453691124156.jpg
100 KB, 1050x700
I mean I can see the appeal and I can see why people like his vision and policies. But why support someone who cannot realistically get the GOP nomination? The Republic insiders want nothing to do with him and have many tricks up their sleeves to make sure he is not nominated? They will all make just as much money even if Hillary wins. The primaries and caucuses are pretty much pointless.

So why do this to yourself? Why raise your hopes for a better America when in the back of your mind it will never happen?
>>
File: 1452454910708.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452454910708.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>>67715343
>trump
>policies
>>
Because deep down I still have hope that democracy is alive and Trump will rekindle it along with national pride. For the past fifteen years I've seen the media laugh and berate the country and people eat it up. If he wins and does make America great once more, the jews and shills in the media will be ousted as the true bigots they are.

Can't a man dream?
>>
File: TruthHurts.jpg (98 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
TruthHurts.jpg
98 KB, 600x468
>>
Because I'm 22 and want to be a Space Marine.
>>
>>67716291
>Can't a man dream?
Yes. But what's worse than having those dreams that you have been building up for a whole year be shattered right before you eyes? I feel like it will do much more harm than good.
>>
I want to see the world burn
>>
>>67716389
Pretty much the Bernie campaign in a nutshell
>>
>>67715343
>>67715343
Always check the flag before responding.
>>
>>67715343
Strong sense of nationalism that you dont get with the other candidates who seem to want to apologize for existing.
>>
>>67716868
RACIST
>>
>>67715343
All this shilling. Trump has an open road to secure the delegates needed. Check out NY Times. That is also coming from Fox and every other major media network who wants him dead.
>>
>>67717096
Are you for real? Go back to lelditt
>>
>>67717195
I'm not shilling. I want Trump to win. But I also want million dollars to fall out of my ass.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/15-dirty-tricks-the-gop-establishment-can-use-to-stop-donald-trump/
>>
>>67717478
>clickbait
You have to go back
>>
>>67715492
you tried
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.