[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If protestors block the streets, should it legally be free reign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1453067382620.jpg (125 KB, 532x720) Image search: [Google]
1453067382620.jpg
125 KB, 532x720
If protestors block the streets, should it legally be free reign to drive through the crowd?
If protestors block access to enter campus, should it legally be free reign to be violent until you can get in?
After all, it's THEM causing the trouble.
>>
>>67714058
Honestly, yes to both. Not sure that's what you were looking for.
>>
yes
yes, though I'd call it "being physical" or "forcibly entering" over being violent
>>
>>67714058
Honestly if someone is physically barring your path via protest, you should give them at least one fair warning.

For example, protestors are blocking a major intersection. You pull close and roll down the window. "I am going to continue driving in 5 seconds" then if they don't move its fair game.
>>
I hope some people are protesting on my drive into work literally every day. I want to run those fucks over.
>>
at this point, nigger riots and disrupting people's lives are only going to piss off moderates and independents enough to swing right

if roads are blocked and your campus is shut out, just take the day off and watch the chimp outs on the news
>>
>>67714916
Fuck that. They'll chimp out next to your window. Just lay on the horn for 5 seconds
>>
desu just go at 5mph and the faggots would move
somehow have massive torque at that low speed and mission accomplished
>>
For the former, I believe it is actually entirely legal to run over people in the road.

Or at least, it's not illegal. Blocking traffic is extremely illegal.
>>
Having your path blocked by protesters can be frightening and stressful. Something that could certainly trigger a panic attack. Panic attacks can cause spasms in your legs and feet.
>>
>>67714058
It is legal to drive through protesters. You have to stop first. Then when one of the niggers hits your car, or they start to swarm around you (which they will) then you can legally gas it.

"I was afraid for my life."

Niggers are unstable, violent, and have an existing history of attacking people in their vehicles. If you get trapped you may be beaten or killed.

Reginald Denny. Steven Utash. Muh Lawyer.

Charges dropped 100% of the time every time.

The only problem is when a cuck is in the front of the pack. Once they stop it's all over. The other car becomes the one blocking traffic... not the negros.
>>
>>67714916
I drive a nice car and the last thing I want is some niggers messing it up while I'm driving thru them.
>>
>>67716098
Then you sue them for damaging your car while jaywalking
>>
>>67715887
>then you can legally gas it
my sides. i dont know why but im laughing hard. gas is such a funny word
>>
every time I see a night time chimpout on the news, I pray for a half asleep truck driver in an 18 wheeler
>>
>>67714058
Those breasts look plump and ripe
>>
>>67716327
Careful there Germany, you don't want to get arrested now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.