[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oregon Militia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
were they terrorists?
>>
>>67713417
No, they were Militia.
>>
File: 1451356356870.jpg (6 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1451356356870.jpg
6 KB, 205x205
>>67715230
>>
>>67713417
Depends who you ask. "Terrorist" is a loaded term.
>>
File: NIGGER.png (4 KB, 200x120) Image search: [Google]
NIGGER.png
4 KB, 200x120
>>67713417
GTKRWN
T
K
R
W
N
>>
Definitely were a bunch of faggots. Not sure about terrorists though.
>>
they were pretty close to being terrorists, hard to say exactly
>>
YER GONNA HAF TA SHOOT ME!

>gets shot
>>
>>67713417
Not at all, not even a little bit. The feds burned down a building full of innocent people, women and children included, the Militias wanted to be free....never killed anyone.
>>
If they were Muslim all you faggots would be calling them terrorists. You are all dumb as shit if you can't see that's true.
>>
>>67716513
thats because muslims didnt own an oregon ranch for over a century
>>
>>67716513
All they did was walk into an abandoned building and said "we're gonna be here for a bit" because the government burned their private property to the ground and convicted their family because they refused to sell their land to the greedy government

Please tell me how this is terrorism
>>
>>67713417
>Mossy Oak, Multicam and Kryptek
They were doomed from the start
>>
No they're just idiots with no plan

The BLM is fucking them over, but they have no recourse.

This whole thing is a war on private ranching, but problems like this are so esoteric there's simply no political or social motivation to fix things. It doesn't help that in this world of identity politics they're all white males and therefore evil and racist and deserve to be killed.
>>
>>67717505
BLM is Bureau of Land Management btw not Black Lives Matter
>>
File: Bait Family.png (77 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait Family.png
77 KB, 625x626
>>67716513
>>
They forgot that they only win if it looks as if the gov is attacking them on their own land.
SEE: Waco, Ruby Ridge, Bundy Ranch
>>
>>67716773
any form of government resistance is considered terrorism, even if you are resisting USA governments in another country, you obey or you are deemed a terrorist.
>>
>>67719183
They were well-intentioned, but they should have packed it up once the brothers decided to turn themselves in. You can't go through life fighting for people that won't fight for themselves.
>>
>>67719501
>people actually believe this
Kek.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.