[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, how would a race war in the United States pan out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 634x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 634x798
Memes aside, how would a race war in the United States pan out?

I've heard a lot about blacks calling for white genocide etc in recent days, so I'm curious. Not terribly worried since my state is rural, gun-friendly and about 95% white, but I know not everywhere is like that
>>
Blacks can't aim because they hold guns sideways and don't know how to shoot in bursts. Blacks would kill more blacks than whites, intentionally or not.
>>
You already had one

White cucks won it
>>
>>67712993
Dumb nog doesn't have a rear sight...
>>
Whites would easily win...

However there's the little Jew problem...

Really though, if it went all out, whites would win.
>>
>>67712993
As a Hispanic could I join the whites? I can be a mole
>>
>>67712993

Small portion of blacks attempt it, vast majority want nothing to do with it and either do nothing or support white folks.

Depending on size of uprising, they are either captured/killed by local police or the National Guard is mobilized and they are quickly quashed.
>>
>>67712993
They're already impossible to see at night.
>>
>>67713339
Im pretty sure that shitskins are considered as negros when it comes to racewar rules
>>
>>67712993
honestly im really okay with these kinds of people if they

work hard
maintain a good neighborhood
properly exercise their 2nd amendment rights
STAY HOMOGENEOUS
>>
>>67712993
Black success on the first day, tens of thousands of dead whites at most if they are secretly organized (which won't happen in all likelihood), then SHUT IT DOWN happens and whites are eternally cucked or the Eternal European awakens and ends.

Think about the demographics of the military, disproportionately minority in the lower ranks but disproportionately white higher up, the white officers will disarm the blacks who haven't already rebelled, and subduing them.
>>
by the looks of those riff raff, they wouldnt make it 2 days
>>
File: 1453067469177.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1453067469177.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>67712993
That honestly is probably the only amount of people stupid enough to try and fight a race war. So in other words. It be over in a day.
>>
>>67713748
ends it violently*
>>
>>67712993
WE
>>
I'm white and unsure if I should hate blacks or not.

I'm on the fence about being a racist.
>>
>>67712993
It would be an absolute slaughter.
Whites have vastly larger numbers. Are better armed. Have better training. Are more organized. Live all across the country instead of being concentrated in cities (read: shooting galleries.)

Blacks are poor, dumb, unorganized, and can't even legally get guns. And the only thing they can get are shitty hi-points. A significant fraction are stuck in jail during the race war too.
>>
>>67712993
Memes actually aside.

Whites win in a landslide horrific victory.

The reason being, chimps may have aggression but they realistically do not have numbers. There are a fuck ton of white males in USA and like 60% of them can shoot. As opposed to a much smaller group of male chimps who think they're hot shit but probably can't shoot worth a rat's ass.

Whites are also an entire standard deviation IQ above american blacks. They're much better at organizing, strategizing, or being smart about their fights. The chimps are prone to infighting to a huge degree (look up crime stats in Chicago ffs) and unlikely to be able to keep together any sort of big coalition for any reasonable period of time. The few whites who would fight on their side would soon be killed or beaten/injured by them anyway so are basically a non factor.

There is also the fact that USA hunters are vastly white as a demographic, and there's a plethora of backwoods hillbilly cunts who will really ruin your day with a 70-year-old firearm if you start talking too much shit, chimp.

Tl;dr whites win hugely.
>>
>>67714052

If you live around whites and the occasional black your whole life you'll probably never be racist

Move into a predominately black area and you'll be racist by the first week is out.
>>
>>67712993
>memes aside

Gtfo if you don't want memes you fag
>>
>>67714359
This, racism is something you learn, and you do it very quickly if you're around shitskins for any length of time. When I was a kid I was in a school where I was outnumbered by muslims, somalilanders and chimps. It shaped my entire worldview and blew my little 12-year-old brain that had until then bought into the colour blind everyone is nice we can hold hands with the world narrative.

Another factor in USA race war is that if all the whites don't declare instantly for the white side, it will only take so many blacks killing whites before close to 100% of whites come over, because they realize that the racial harmony thing is a fucking myth and they can only trust their own colour.
>>
>>67714164
Yeps.

Whites are far more tolerant, but they have a breaking point and will come down on the lot of you with little warning.
>>
White American conservatives are he single most heavily armed demographic on the far of the planet.

It would be an absolute massacre.
>>
>>67713339
Yes. Hispanics are permitted, as are east Asians, but remember who rules.
>>
>>67712993
literally everyone but a few delusional white liberals would side against blacks
>spics hate niggers
>arabs hate niggers
>asians hate niggers
>niggers hate niggers
all more than they hate whites not to mention:
>whites have more money and connections
>whites make up the majority of the police force and the military
>non blacks are the overwhelming majority of the population
>non-criminal blacks would not take part in a race war
>liberal whites would have their eyes forcibly pried open by the barbarity of niggers
sure a few thousand whites would die but but really it would only be a good thing for us
>>
What kind of gun should I get guys? I was thinking of getting some kind of WW2 bolt action for fun. I don't ever want to get up close fuck that. I'd rather shoot from afar.

I've never seen racial and political tensions this bad online or IRL in the US. Pretty spooky
>>
>>67713748
Africans in the military likely have common sense and would turn on the Africans starting riots in the streets.
>>
>>67713560
you can see them light up their blunts, with thermals
>>
>>67713600
no the rules clearly state it's niggers vs. everyone else
>>
>>67714768
I see you've been reading your Kipling. It's good shit, that poem.

>>67714870
There are backwoods hicks who are literally better equipped and can shoot better than american military members. They know fucking everything about weapons, reloading ammunition, shooting, basically fucking everything you need for 2016 civil warfare. Just one of those fuckers is worth about 100 chimps, which is probably as many as he'd kill.
>>
>>67712993
Operation FEMA camp GO!
>>
>>67712993
I bet those niggers loaded the wrong type of ammo

>ah issall da same nyukka load me yuuup
>>
>>67714974
If you haven't shot a gun before just get a .22

Don't believe the bullshit about a .22 not having any stopping power, if you hit a chimp with it he'll go down like anything else.
>>
It won't be a real race war, there will be many blacks that fight against their own race such as policeman, many military men, politicians, and upper class blacks. It will simply be putting down those who break the law, no matter what race. Threads like this remind me that /pol/ is filled with feeble minded kids who thinks the south rising up is viable when large scale military bases, air force and naval exist ( california and virginia anyone? ).
>>
>>67714974
Honestly go to /k/ but don't mention its for the race war, or it will devolve into 211 posts and 59 images ommitted.

A good place to start for a WWII bolt action is a Mosin Nagant - cheap, reliable, look nice, ammo is fairly easy to come by. But /k/ would know best.

>>67715344
This is also true, .22 very good starter caliber because it's easy to control. .22 not killing stuff is a huge meme, it will make stuff dead just like any other bullet.
>>
>>67714974
AR15- colt 6920, daniel Defense, or BCM

AK's - DDI, Arsenal. saiga (if you cna find one, good luck) or MAK90

SCAR if you are rich.
>>
File: tumblr_nqkdn9Jlya1qm6speo1_400.png (8 KB, 389x164) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqkdn9Jlya1qm6speo1_400.png
8 KB, 389x164
>>67713339
Pic related.
>>
>>67712993
Liberal whites are slaughtered in droves in nigger hives as their pets turn on them.

The chimps try to progress into non liberal territory.

Proceed to get blown the entire fuck out by people that can defend themselves.
>>
>>67715034
Bullshit, every nigger I served with was a shit bag and shit sorry.
>>
>>67712993
started counting my ammo today.. said fuck it after 2 hours.. I have a lot.
>>
If we could set up a blockade around KFC we'd have the war.
>>
File: family tree brooo.png (444 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
family tree brooo.png
444 KB, 1600x960
>>67715559
What about Half Mex half white?
>>
>>67713339
you can be a house spic
>>
>>67712993

An actual race war would largely be over in 2-3 days, with maybe some lingering violence for weeks and months afterwards.

Basically it would be triggered by something like Trump being elected. No joke. Nigs love to primarily nig, but they need a catalyst to snap back to their primate DNA.

So there would be big big protests of niggers, with some Mexicans and SJW mixed in between. Let's say groups of 2000 in rural areas and 15000 in urban areas.

They would progressively get more violent, causing property damage to cars, buildings, etc. this is basically level 1 nig event, and it happens every other year or so, New Orleans, Ferguson, Los Angeles, etc etc.

However it would escalate to level 2 nigging when the group gets large enough. The primates would be bold enough to start physically harming/killing whites they come across. This is the only time they would have any form of upper hand, when they surprise innocent people with violence.

Once word got out that huge mobs of blacks were roaming around chimping and killing, things would wrap up pretty quickly. Many whites own firearms, and are trained in their use.
>>
It would be ugly. Most of it would be blacks running up on random whites just out and about to kill them. Then militias would form and black neighborhoods would get purged. Then martial law.
>>
>>67712993
It wouldn't because most people don't care.
>>
File: 1449286463362.jpg (205 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
1449286463362.jpg
205 KB, 594x800
>>67715560

This is pretty much what would happen. Theres lots of honest, hard working african american non-niggers who would be on the good guys side as well.
>>
>>67713339
As long as you bring plenty of guacamole and chips then welcome aboard
>>
File: Vader-Sert-Bearcat[1].jpg (224 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
Vader-Sert-Bearcat[1].jpg
224 KB, 880x660
>he thinks a race war will ever happen when the police have access to Iraq war leftovers

Every time one of the BLM groups gets violent we end up with about twelve dead niggers and one cop who got AIDS because he's covered in dead nigger blood.
>>
File: nigger version.jpg (308 KB, 1200x672) Image search: [Google]
nigger version.jpg
308 KB, 1200x672
>>
Memes aside, a race war would never happen.
>>
>>67715882
Are you some kind of negro lover?
>>
>>67713339
At work the Mexicans and the blacks hate each other. I get along with the Mexicans, I would fight with you as long as you aint cholo
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1136x640
>>67712993
Dat old guy with the cigarette and the sniper rifle...
>>
File: Death_is_a_cat.png (700 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Death_is_a_cat.png
700 KB, 720x480
>>67714974

Start with a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 shotgun. Both are common and generally very reliable, also relatively inexpensive.

After that it's up for debate. But get that basic shotgun.
>>
>>67712993
I have limited firearms experience but i dont think the woman in the middle should be holding that rifle that way, it looks like she could be easily disarmed
>>
>>67712993
The thread above this one is exactly the same but with different phrasing.
Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>67712993

It's real, OP. They want you dead.

http://eagnews.org/video-harvard-students-debate-whether-whites-should-kill-themselves-due-to-privilege/
>>
>>67715344
unless a head shot.. .22 will just make someone bleed out. I put 16 rounds into a pit bull and it ran 2 miles before it died..
before someone shits.. it was killin my chickens
>>
>>67716140
None of them are holding their weapons with any indication of expertise.
>>
>>67712993
Charlotte would be a blood bath. We're about 40-40-20(other) here
>>
Is .410 in a 45 LC a meme choice?
>>67713131
We were told they would get sent back to Africa
>>
>>67714052
Here in California we don't have much of nigger populace except in slums of Los Angeles and San Bernardino. Riverside, San Diego, OC, etc... is pretty based still.

Prior to California I lived in NC: niggers, dindu's, sheboons, and so forth everywhere. I would rather live in a state with dirty liberals and less niggers rather than a red state crawling with nig nogs.
>>
>>67715741
Just eeked by.

Congrats
>>
>>67716040
I know black guts that pull 60-70 hour work weeks and have the stars and bars on their cars.

I had one sing some David Allen Coe with me when we were drunk.

The nigger vs black man distinction isn't just a meme
>>
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
>>
>>67712993
blacks are 11% of the populace. Theres no fight.

might be harder to see them at night though.
>>
>>67716104
Add Winchester Defender 1300 or SXP series to that list of cheap & reliable.
>>
>>67715967
>4 deployments
>2 Iraq
>2 Afghanistan
I'll quote you the song of my people
"I learned a thing or two from Charlie don't you know, you better stay away from copperhead road!!!"
>>
>>67715344
a gun is gun if they're not wearing body armor they'll go down or bleed out
>>
File: _.png (106 KB, 662x594) Image search: [Google]
_.png
106 KB, 662x594
Blacks are like wolves. Cull their numbers and they know better than to fight humans. Let them live too long in high quantities and they get brave, picking fights with man because they've forgotten they can't win.

It's really a shame the roles have been reversed so badly. It's not whites who should be ashamed of their past, it's blacks. They have invented nothing, pioneered nothing and have been subjugated for the entirety of their prior existence. They remain destitute and violent, contributing the most amount of crime relative to their numbers and continue to possess the lowest average IQ among any other humanoid. The best thing that could happen to them is extreme culling of their numbers, if not outright extinction, and every single one of them should be highly aware of this.
>>
File: muh guns.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
muh guns.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>67714974
This graph should help. The data on Mosin is pretty out of date, and it was always a meme gun anyway
>>
>>67712993
>white genocide happens
>any non black scientist, doctor, engineer etc flees the states
>blacks are left along with any other browned skinned people that didn't leave
>hospitals no longer running
>NASA gone
>research and development facilities gone
>power grid out
>no running water
>nigs and other brown people just nogging

There's countries that exist right now like this senpai
>>
>AR has no rear sight
>>
>>67712993
Blacks only make up 13% of the population.
>>
>>67713339
hahaha no. The best part about the race war is that your side is already chosen for you.
>>
File: sr22_1.jpg (56 KB, 775x600) Image search: [Google]
sr22_1.jpg
56 KB, 775x600
>>67716564
>>67716104

And for sidearms for the inexperienced / beginner there isn't a better starting handgun than pic related.

Someone with more experience and comfort with firearms will obviously want something more to their own unique preference, but I'd literally choose this as standard issue for the novices in a race war.
>>
File: B.A.R.C..jpg (62 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
B.A.R.C..jpg
62 KB, 720x720
>>
File: 1456289073934.jpg (28 KB, 482x424) Image search: [Google]
1456289073934.jpg
28 KB, 482x424
>>67712993
>unconverted Saiga
>bottom of the barrel AR with NO REAR SIGHT or forward assist
>nog on the right has an extremely unreliable drum mag on his AK-pattern

I give them points for trigger discipline but they'd get rekt by the average redneck fireteam. I know three guys and we'd probably be able to take out everyone in this picture because we understand things like enfilade/defilade and suppressing fire. Not to mention we all have ARs which means we can share ammo. Also radios.

We're set up with one DMR guy (20" freefloat, fluted barrel and AAC silencer), two rifleman (one with an 11.5" barrel so he can take point on breach) and I have a funswitch AR and run a SAWMAG with 150rds. I have a bunch of those PMAG 60 round drums on the way to try them out.

I doubt any of these nogs have any Class 3 gear because blacks generally don't have the agency for such a thing.
>>
>>67714359
This. Rich liberal cucks need to live in a poor minority area for a few weeks. Trust me , your perspective will change.
>>
>>67713339
Hard to say.
On the one hand you're not white.
On the other hand niggers hate you more than niggers hate whites.
I think the majority of Hispanics will either abstain or be forced to work with the whites.
>>
>>67716075
I've noticed that every other race hates niggers.

One guy I contract with offshore outright told me that most blacks rob stores... and he's never met one in his entire life. The ones who have are even more hostile.
>>
>I've heard a lot about blacks calling for white genocide etc in recent days

I think you mean YEARS, not days. Where have you been? Niggers are all talk. They can't actually fight unless they're with at least 3 others and they have zero knowledge of firearm use in the proper manner.
>>
File: 1444143923001.jpg (27 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
1444143923001.jpg
27 KB, 231x300
>>
>>67712993
>how would a race war in the United States pan out?
Nigs would be out of ammo by day 2
They can't afford it at $.33 a round
>>
>>67716893
>brothas

at least they have some fucking trigger discipline
>>
File: 4.jpg (24 KB, 236x356) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
24 KB, 236x356
>>
>there are people in this very thread, as we sit, who think that the race war hasn't already started
>mass battery, rape, and murder of white people by black people for fun
>widespread media coverup despite abundant video evidence
>implying the actual race war isn't between white liberals and all other white people
>>
>>67716893
I bet they've never been to the firing range
>>
>>67717002
>Afford
I don't think during a race war they'd buy it, nor do I think white owned stores (IE all of them) would sell nigs bullets.
>>
>>67713246
Kek, this
They've probably sawn off the barrels and stocks by now and shoot from the hip. I bet they also have zero knowledge of cleaning and maintaining their firearms
>>
File: 1433335215467.jpg (198 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
1433335215467.jpg
198 KB, 800x622
>>
>>67716244
Pistol rounds in general do not have the velocity to carry force enough to rip much up. Rifle rounds are what kill, with handgun rounds you need to hit an artery, because the biggest cause (real big like 80 plus percent) of death from handguns is bleeding out.

If someone needs killing, a rifle is the tool for the job.
>>
File: kek nigger.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
kek nigger.webm
1 MB, 720x404
if it's not even close to 1st of the month niggers will surrender
>>
>>67712993
A 13% minority in a country that's sick and tired of their shit and already on the verge of civil war? I think it'd end very badly for them, since they'd be the punching bag for the country's anger.
>>
>>67717237
Man, we already had one white civil war.
>>
>>67713748
My first sergeant is a nigger, my CO is a woman, and my sergeant major is a nigger. The military is cucked.
>>
File: kids with guns.jpg (100 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
kids with guns.jpg
100 KB, 640x960
>>
>>67717255
true, but even on the black market they couldn't afford it
they would steal it, but from whom? gun owners?
>>
>>67712993
Let the morons on both sides fight, and let everyone else look out for everyone else to negate the number of sensible others caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>67716104
I got a maverick 88 which is cheap as sin Mossberg 500. I've put it through torture tests left and right. It hasn't failed
>>
>>67717237
That's the great thing about the coming storm, it will force true whites to wash our hands of the progressive whites that ruin our country.
And those whites will have no ally in niggers either, the blacks aren't smart enough to realize they'd be betraying their only ally.
And they would be their only ally.
As much as other races like to play pretend that they're all family, when it comes down to it, even the most progressive colors hate each other and simply see who is more oppressed.
Except Asians and Hispanics all have a good enough head to realize that you can only whine and bitch for free stuff from whitey for so long, that whites are mostly their allies, and that killing whitey will ruin their supply of free stuff.
>>
>>67716840
>rimfire
>for novices
>while 22lr is still overpriced
Disgusting
>>
>>67712993
Whites. Blacks still only make up 13% of the nation and at least half of those are women and other people who can't fight. Remember only the cities are filled with blacks, the rest of the country isn't.
>>
>>67717539
But the middle boy has his gun pointed at his brotha
>>
>>67717539
poor trigger discipline on both.
>>
>>67717698
why is 22 still so pricey? Is it Obama's kike tricks?
>>
>>67717539
The lack of trigger discipline in both picture is what really bothers me. Someone needs to smack those kids.
>>
>>67712993
If rooftop koreans could survive LA, why can't regular armed white people?
>>
>>67712993

At least they have trigger discipline.

Going to be hard to hit shit though with no rear sight.
>>
>>67717907
Because fudds buy it up non stop.
>>
>>67716925
I kinda wish I'd won that fuckhuge lottery a while back
I would have bought a house in every liberal neighborhood in america and rented them out to the most ghetto coons I could find
>>
>>67717337
was using a Ruger 10/22
I would have just used a 12ga but damn dog was in chicken coop and didn't want to kill all my chickens. He took off pretty quick after the first 3 rounds enters his ribcage. I hit him 12 more times as he tried to run off. Animal control told me to use a 30-30 on a dog that size next time.
>>
>>67712993
All whites would have to do is cut off welfare.
>>
>>67712993
really you need to ask this?

literally in the south there is 4 year old white girls that military grade gun training, and you think the blacks (who make up 14% of you country and are constantly fighting each other) stand a chance?
>>
>>67713339
Nothing wrong with hispanics, desu. They have a very strong work ethic.
>>
>>67717907
The vendor and manufacturer will sell it for what the market will bear.
Want it to come down?
Stop buying it.
For several years.
>>
>>67713600
Says the Mongol
>>
>>67716382
Lol teven Lincoln realised that was unfeasible and he was assasinated by a Southerner and then replaced by a different Southerner who tried to introdduce Jim Crow.
>>
>>67713246
I blame the Irish.
>>
File: 1233654.jpg (75 KB, 960x783) Image search: [Google]
1233654.jpg
75 KB, 960x783
>>67718048
then we will kill you where you live and in your beds...stop fucking with my people
>>
>>67716902
>Also radios
Using unencrypted tactical comms.

JUST
>>
>>67717539
the black kids are holding air bb guns, right? i have a crossman that looks just like the one on the right
>>
>>67718312
A hungry nog isn't going to make much of a fight
>>
>>67718312
>then we will kill you where you live and in your beds...stop fucking with my people
gonna take the bus out of town.. in the great chimpout we aren't going to supply food to the citys.. you'll starve yourselves out.
>>
>>67716902
>mfw you get killed by a nigger using one of these
>>
File: 1456967110521.png (716 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1456967110521.png
716 KB, 830x1262
>>67712993
Every one of those nigs would be taken out from a distance with a bolt action 300 Winchester
>>
>>67715559
>Be descendant from the holy roman empire
>not white
what the fuck familia
>>
>>67714971
>non-criminal blacks
>>
>>67718624
>Peep walnuts.
Can I have this rare peep?
>>
>>67718604
but niggers don't know what a stapler is.
>>
Pretty sure that blacks will easily be the winners:
People who support blacks:
>blacks
>liberals
>women
>hispanics

People who support racists:
>/pol/
>kkk
>Trump
>>
File: 1452217030361.jpg (52 KB, 458x481) Image search: [Google]
1452217030361.jpg
52 KB, 458x481
>>67718773
Don't ever ask just take what you want.

Beta Cuck
>>
Can someone do the math? Whites do outnumber blacks, but you have to take into account the nu-males and libtard pussies.

Say something against blacks and everyone black person in a three mile radius will pound you to death.

Say something against whites: "Lol well I guess I deserve it."
>>
>>67717546
I remember a quote which may have originated from the thirty years war about mercenaries getting all their supplies from looting people to continue the war effort.
I think it could apply to this if the Africans got their shit together into a cohesive fighting force
>>
File: 1438302062158.jpg (70 KB, 495x419) Image search: [Google]
1438302062158.jpg
70 KB, 495x419
>>67718788
we will kill the likes of you in the 1st wave...
>>
>>67712993
>Honestly, white Americans could beat the fuck out of everyone.

We may not always win, but they would know they had been in a fight.
>>
>>67718960
Nu-males and Liberals will be killed by niggers, and those that don't will be forced to see blacks as they truly are.
>>
>>67718960

Cuckwhites who believe they deserve to die are such a small minority they don't even have majority say on tumblr, the site with the biggest numbers of them.
>>
>>67718853
Very naive, get out more
>>
>>67718965
>if the Africans got their shit together into a cohesive fighting force

That's a big if. Maybe 15% would think of that. That said, looting is in their blood.
>>
>>67718965
>if the Africans got their shit together into a cohesive fighting force
Well that's a bigger hurdle to jump over than robbing gun owners.
Blacks have very low organizational skills, and low cohesiveness among themselves.
>>
>>67717321

This is such a better solution, the only thing keeping blacks down is other blacks.

Such a shame that we're going to have to resort to extermination.
>>
>>67718604
>implying niggers are smart enough to improvise a weapon
>>
>>67719449
True, if the majority of blacks acted this way, then almost no one would have a problem.
But I don't think they can. The Chinese got shit and were treated like slaves for a similar amount of time as blacks, but you don't see any of this shit in the Chinese community.
>>
>>67719449
And that's the thing. When I was around ten, I would go to a neighborhood daycare run by a black family. Polite, kind, and overall good people. Their three kids even went to college via scholarships. It must tear them apart inside when nigs are shown on tv rioting.
>>
>>67719449
Not if I kill you first motherfucker
>>
>>67715559
I always mark White.

If you twist the word "Latino" into meaning non-white (even though the original word means "descended from Latin Europeans"), then I'm not a Latino.

t. Italian Argentine
>>
>>67712993
whites would win in the end, but the blacks might have early victorys in liberal urban areas.
>>
>>67712993
Blacks can't aim.

All other races hate blacks.

Whites have WAY more guns than blacks and practice with them far more regularly.

You tell me.
>>
>>67716600

I love that song too paydebts.
>>
>>67712993
Hispanics murder black everywhere, then try to join white people with mixed results.

White people would just take too damn long to get organized, while Hispanics are born with a natural hatred of niggers.
>>
>>67718286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNHyLKnf0ts
>>
national guard would issue a curfew, and everyone caught with a weapon would be arrested and put into a fema camp immediately.
>>
>>67714974
Black powder
>>
>>67719958
Cam you actually resort to more than just saying "no you"? Like maybe some kind of intelligent comment or unique observation?
>>
>>67713339

Almost every Hispanic I've met loves black people and hates white people. They're all fucking vato niggers deep down that like to do cocaine.
>>
>>67712993
It gets immediately crushed by the national guard.
>>
>>67716600
Love that song too, redneck stronk
You deployed?
>>
>>67720434
You're only speaking to the self-hating wannabe white latinos on /int/
>>
File: black nat.jpg (183 KB, 634x798) Image search: [Google]
black nat.jpg
183 KB, 634x798
THIS. THIS is a top tier 2010's nationalist aesthetic. The shirt is almost perfect, the pockets on both sides reminiscent of the style of shirt MacArthur wore gives is a militaristic look, could only be better if it had epaulets ro some other distinctive shoulder-maximizing decoration. Sunglasses give the same advantages they give to cops. But it's the fitted cap that tops it all off. Sleek as fuck, and very popular, probably the only type of hat worth wearing in two thousand sixteen, bucket hats look doofy as shit.

However, I doubt most white nats would wish to adopt such a look. But imagine a dark grey version of this, with a black hat featuring a fasces or a ᛉ rune where the team logo would normally go
>>
>>67712993
Sneakers are to niggers what guns are to whites. They stand no chance whatsoever in any battle against whites.
>>
>>67720434
This desu. Most mexiscum are basically violent niggers with slightly lighter skin.
>>
File: mankini.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mankini.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>67720829
>However, I doubt most white nats would wish to adopt such a look. But imagine a dark grey version of this, with a black hat featuring a fasces or a ᛉ rune where the team logo would normally go

thats gay and stupid this is pic is better.
>>
>>67712993
My state is the same way. I see it as a way of division that doesn't need to happen. If the blacks and whites would stand up together against the Jews then we can have our country in peace. we need mass propaganda to get both races together and fight the omnipresent Jew. If we memed the next president into existence surely this isn't that hard of a task.
>>
What side do the "White" Mexicans fall in?
>>
File: 1456881921145.gif (67 KB, 223x199) Image search: [Google]
1456881921145.gif
67 KB, 223x199
>>67712993
Finally. People with some.goddamn trigger discipline
>>
>>67721657
With the whites of course. Im from Mexico, but my ancestry contains 0 native blood and 50 percent French, 50 percent Northern Spanish.
>>
>>67720434
Literally the opposite around here. The spanish people around here give me and my bro discounts on food but will always get agitated when a nigger is around.
>>
>>67721657
in this scenario, i would imagine anyone who looks even remotely white will find what side they're on almost immediately. i would imagine "white" latinos would likely just wind up on the white side though by their own choosing.

however, in the American race war, realistically speaking the vast majority of latinos are just going to be on their own. there are so many of them they don't even need to pick sides.
>>
File: usa_map.gif (135 KB, 996x622) Image search: [Google]
usa_map.gif
135 KB, 996x622
>Trump wins the general election
>BLM supporters and sympathizers create large protests in few major US cities.
>The protests end up moderately violent, police make arrests but no fatalities
>Friday January 20th, 2017 Trump makes his inauguration speech.
>One assassination attempt is made with a gun, fails.
>Crowd in panic and Secret Service is deployed.
>About 20-30 BLM activists charge the stage with knives and pistols.
>Secret Service opens fire killing handfuls of BLM attackers and BLM in turn kill a few SS agents.
>Trump is evacuated, meanwhile the remaining BLM attackers are subdued and arrested.
>Day later Trump announces on TV that BLM is officially declared a terrorist group, all supporters and sympathizers are to be arrested.
>National protests are held in major US cities, BLM grows with radical liberals joining the group.
>Gangs join the BLM protests supplying weapons
>In Ferguson Missouri a massive protest is under way. Police are deployed and are ordered to arrest all BLM 'activists'.
>Crowd is too large and armed.
>Tensions rise and a BLM protester throws a broken glass bottle at a police officer.
>It hits his necks and cuts his throat. Officer standing next to him opens fire into the crowd.
>Crowd fires and it turns into an all out gun battle.
>This developement spreads like wildfire across the internet and other cities with protesting crowds fall into chaos.
>Mass violence, looting and mayhem plague all major US cities.
>Back in Ferguson, BLM attackers storm the governors building, killing most and evetually burning it down.
>Police are overwhelmed and are either killed, captured or abandon their posts in Ferguson.
>Next couple days are complete chaos with numerous BLM victories and Police victories in major cites.
>President Trump declares nation marital law and deploys the military/national guard.
>Ferguson is captured and ruled by BLM terrorists.

see part 2
>>
>>67721956
>Hours before Ferguson fall, suburbs are evacuated.
>So far 3,000+ have died from the nation wide riots.
>Military arrives and Trump declares the attacks as official acts of Terrorism.
>BLM renames itself the Liberal Rebellion, now consisting of radical democrats and liberals, blacks, hispanics, SJWs, and white-hating whites.
>Major cities caputed by the Liberal Rebellion are Ferguson Missouri, D.C., Los Angeles, Detroit.
>After D.C. fell Trump moved the capital to Long Island New York.
>Trump orders the military to retake the cities. Surrounding areas of cities are evacuated and searched for BLM terrorists.
>Military makes its move and then within, it begins to divide. Soldiers diobey orders who then are revealed to be sympathizers for the Liberal Rebellion.
>Some military soldiers abandon their posts while the majority carry out the orders.
>Military goes to retake Ferguson Missouri and a blood bath ensues.
>Battle lasts for about 1-2 days.
>Both sides are exhausted when suddenly an ambush attack occurs on the military with rebels and defected soldiers who support the rebellion.
>In all of this most Police Departments are gone, the military force in Ferguson is overrun and mostly captured.
>Days after the failed attempt to retake Ferguson, other major cities also have witness military operations, most falling to the military power.
>Ferguson continues to be held by the rebels.
> 3 days after the military attack on Ferguson, a new army appears.
>This army consists of Trump supporters, civilians turned militia. Armed with guns granted by the 2nd amendment.
>5,000 strong, this army marches to Ferguson
>An all-out battle happens and Ferguson is liberated by this Pro-Trump army made up of average joes.
>Nationally both sides are depleted and fatigued.
>An emergency session of Congress is held.
see part 3
>>
>>67722015
>A cease-fire is announced on these conditions.
>The conditions are that these following states are withdrawing from the Union.
>California, Nevada, New Mexico,Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Montana, N-S Dakota, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa Idaho, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Michigan, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, New Hampshire, Vermount, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Maryland. 28 states
>These states form the new nation called the Liberal Union, self-nicked-named the Free People.
>Cease-fire lasts for 3 years. In this time remaining states of the US are redrawn with some migrations of people who support the Liberal Union. The US is reorganized into the Republic.
>Border tensions rise and ultimately skirmishes break out.
>3 years after the cease-fire the Liberal Union declares war on The Republic to take the lost states.
>Civil War officially begins.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (41 KB, 662x509) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
41 KB, 662x509
>>67722042
>p.s. i am gay
>>
>>67721736
>fug
they are adapting
>>
>>67721736
Is that a Black Templar? Definitely suits the meme.
>>
>>67722042
>Washington
>California
So tech industry is kill?
>>
>>67714052

I suggest following MLK's dream, and shooting motherfuckers not based on the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
>>
File: 1454338137142.jpg (68 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1454338137142.jpg
68 KB, 450x450
>>67712993
niggers would quickly become educated on the ballistic effects of various calibers at ever increasing distances. for every nigger that knows how to properly aim a firearm, theres a ten year old white girl that could take the wings off a fly and at least one person who taught her how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
an explanation for the colored folk
>>
>>67722579
>paldron symbol
Thats a fucking Iron Hand
[spoiler]THE FLESH IS WEAK[spoiler]
>>
>>67722579

>we wuz space mureenz n sheeit
>>
>>67714359
Truth

I still think a black man can raise himself to be a decent human.

But I also think the majority of black culture is completely fucked up and insane. They're violent, they lack empathy, they're lazy, they don't think of their future. They're fucked.

Now maybe this is the legacy of slavery/segregation/psy-ops/rap music, but really who cares, after I got mugged 3 times living in a (the) black neighborhood in SF, I realized I want nothing to do with poor/working class blacks.

Get me the fuck away from those apes. They're dangerous, stupid, animals (a lot of em anyway).

So glad I moved uptown.
>>
>>67722748

Even if every nigga with a gun knew how to operate effectively, they'd still be horribly outnumbered and mostly confined to the cities.

The most they could hope for would be the establishment of a few pocketed "black nations" (Detroit/Chicago metro areas etc) where they ran things, knowing full well that as soon as they ventured beyond the edge of the suburbs they'd get decapitated by an enemy they never even saw
>>
>>67712993
inner shit cities would go up in flames
blacks would simply riot and burn shit down
cops would stand around until a few of them start getting shot
national gaurd would come in and stand around until a few of them get shot
then the imagination can take over
>>
>>67723265
Except no nation such could sustain itself.
They'd be cut off from any real food source, and ammunition would dry up quickly.
>>
>>67723265

>a few pocketed "black nations" (Detroit/Chicago metro areas etc)

Good god please no

Even if they managed to achieve statehood they'd be completely in ruins in 10 years. Detroit is already basically there. We wouldn't even need to fight them at that point, just blockade the cities and play cards and chug Rip Its until the fires burned out
>>
>>67723265
they would be anarchy zones which the US government couldn't allow do exist.
it would damage their reputation
>>
>>67722875
>tfw lived in Richmond near Oakland/Berkeley
>car broken into three times
>bike stolen
>nigger once walked up to the door and tried to open it until I yelled out the window
>gf when walking alone would be hounded at by niggers, who would sometimes just follow, driving slowly
>every single a day a nigger was asking for something, either by begging or through intimidation
>pretty much every nigger woman can go batshit crazy in less than a moment's notice, like if you happen to slide against them walking past them

yeah, i don't care about "WHY" of the nigger. whether it be slavery, socioeconomics, whatever. they're niggers and any solution seems futile and not at all worth the time, money, or energy. just one of those things that is always going to be a burden on any nation that harbors them.

living around them is like living in a part of the mid-west that routinely gets tornadoes, and often within the same region. it's not a matter of if, but when.
>>
>>67723579

True

I mean, I suppose they could convert the burbs into farms/gardens but I doubt they'd have the skill or foresight

And even by some miracle they managed to implement such a program, it'd sustain a much smaller population than what those cities hold. The gangs would probably seize control of food sources and it would basically be feudalism on a microscopic scale

So even with everything playing absurdly in their favor I'd give them two generations max before constant wars and shortages did them in
>>
>>67712993
Your 13% Blacks would RAPESTOMP the 60% european whites.

Do you even KNOW how effeminate the modern American white man is?

Its cringeworthy.
>>
File: what happened.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
what happened.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>67720319
>on anime website
>demands intelligent conversation
WHEW

>>67712993
>>67713339
It's already started anons. As of right now it's radical leftists (all colors) vs. pacifist whites.
>>
>>67724257
don't you have Kurds to oppress
>>
>>67723909

The bay area has certain places (Tenderloin, half of Oakland) that are absolutely fucked.

Living among blacks just puts you at risk for violence, theft, rape, harassment, and day-to-day insane bullshit.

Especially now, as tensions increase from gentrification and the national 'dialogue' over race relations.

Like I said... So glad I'm in my new neighborhood. I'll take idiot yuppie liberals over poor/working class nogs ANY DAY.

Even Mexicans are way way better. They're willing to work and act halfway civil on the street.

I wonder how blacks will fare over the next 20 years in the bay area. My guess is: increased socioeconomic pressure > chimpouts > they'll be bussed covertly by the city to somewhere, anywhere else, and it'll be strollers and chardonnay before you know it.
>>
>>67722042
Interesting part 1, everything else became autism
>>
>>67724257
>turkroaches in charge of shitposting
get an Australian proxy and try shitposting on hard mode. then take it off and maybe youll get someone.
>>
>>67715741
za dom!!!
>>
>>67716382

At that time, the North were the cucks.

Slavery is equivalent to your ghettos, welfare, BLM, and similar shit.

Any "race war" will be between white people; the cucks and the "racists". The blacks are immaterial here; they're just the idea for the battleground.

If you're US and don't realize this, then I'm sorry to inform you, this is how it'll go.
>>
>>67723909

>living around them is like living in a part of the mid-west that routinely gets tornadoes, and often within the same region. it's not a matter of if, but when.

This.

I lived in perhaps the single area of Vermont with a significant black population (Burlington's North End) for about a year, worked there too. Our state has the second lowest violen crime rate and I swear probably half of our violent crime comes from the North End. Every day cops were coming around because dindus were fighting in the streets or stealing shit or slinging drugs. One time my boss got his laptop stolen and the cops found the guy trying to sell it on the street less than a block away.

Fuck all the college kids in that town, living in their safe little dorm complexes on top of a hill way across town. Always chanting about "black lives matter" and how white people are the reason bad things happen everywhere but they never come down to the waterfront area or the old town because "it's dangerous for women after dark". Yeah no shit it's dangerous for women after dark, it's dangerous for men during the day and the reason is niggers. Hell now we even have gangs in Burlington, fucking gangs in a state that's famous for being chill and full of cows and Ben and Jerrys and maple syrup.

My only consolation is that, so far, they're contained.
>>
>>67724604
>Especially now, as tensions increase from gentrification and the national 'dialogue' over race relations.
thanks Obama
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1136x640
>>67724257

[laughs in cockroach]
>>
I'm pretty sure groups from almost every race that isn't white would unite against whites. Although we are superior in intelligence the sheer number of shit skins may prove to be a problem. I don't think the odds are that great.
>>
>>67725067
I know that it would be that way.
Though you are forgetting that half of those cucks would wake up when exposed to the savagery of the average black. Half the reason so many whites are cucks is because they don't come into prolonged contact with niggers. Jewish social engineering will only get you so far.
>>
>>67725425

We'd have spics and East Asians
>>
>>67725067
>Any "race war" will be between white people
I take it you haven't met any American liberals.
You don't seriously believe a bunch of women and limp-wristed atheists will take arms and fight, do you?
>>
>>67712993
I've been an Army officer for 15 years. 90% of blacks are terrible soldiers, and most of them avoid combat jobs. The 10% of blacks that are good soldiers hang out primarily with whites.

They generally have no cohesion, and don't follow through with anything.

We (men of European descent) would wipe the mother fucking floor with them in an instance. When white dudes get into serious business, and the stakes are high, we fall into line quickly and naturally form strong teams. It's why we rule the world.
>>
File: 1450086666781.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
1450086666781.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>67715478
Why a scar? Just get a superior ar-10; they're both .308/7.62 nato.
>>
>>67724585
there are alpha ethnicities and there are beta ethnicities

The modern American white is beta as they come. The black man, perhaps more regressive, is orders of magnitude ahead, in masculinity.

You have already lost. Permanently.
>>
>>67725081
>it's dangerous for men during the day

Not an exaggeration

>SF, CA
>broad daylight
>walk down empty street
>nig on bike trailing behind me
>nig walking toward me
>get hit in the neck by nig in front of me and chased by the nig on his bike
>run to civic center, make a big scene, struggle as they try to jack my backpack and my shit

This is in broad fucking daylight. I ran my ass to the closest public area and put up a fight, hollering and yelling, freaking everybody out "STOP FUCKING WITH ME!" Until a cop lights up the siren for a moment and the two niggers ran off.

All of this for a pack of smokes in my front pocket. Fucking insane. I was so tolerant before I came here, sheltered in my little bubble town of white folks.

I'd carry a knife or a gun, but I don't even want to kill anybody. And I'm afraid I would, in a heightened, raging state.

Instead I just moved out of that hood and avoid them.
>>
>>67725588
If you were anything but a shitstain """"officer"""", you would never speak that way about your comrade in arms.

Your tiny feminine dick flopping around in the showers is the reason for this angst kiddo.
>>
>>67725660

At least we aren't Turkish
>>
File: 1444542133026.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444542133026.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>67712993
How would a race war in the US pan out?
>blacks get uppity
>"YO LES KILL WHITEY ERRBODY GO"
>mass slaughters of whites across the country
>continues for several days
>liberals/SJW's apologize for upsetting the blacks
>legal gun owners start to pull together kill squads
>mexicans and whites alike
>the scales immediately tip
>primarily because legal gun owners actually know how to fire their guns
>more black people start dying than white people
>black people start backpedaling hard
>"YO DAS RACISS DAWG WE DINDU NUFFIN"
>literal chaos, blacks leaving the country in droves to avoid the white mob
>liberals/SJW's apologizing for literal black genocide across the country
>government declares nation-wide state of emergency
>mobilize everything they have to try to regain control
>decades of hatred projected into blacks in the form of bullets
>when the dust settles, barely any blacks left
>only the respectable/intelligent blacks really remain
>most have fled the country to the north
>whites have newly found kinship with mexicans
>Trump doesn't have to build his wall
>new age of peace and prosperity
>Muslims and Blacks turned away en masse
I wish a nigga would.
>>
>>67725425
The only case that would be true is with Mudslimes.
I'm guessing you've not dealt a lot with niggers around hispanics. They absolutely hate each other's guts.
>>
>>67725660
>this is what turks actually believe
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 636x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 636x288
>>67725660
Only beta liberal cucks they are a lost cause, as is your country.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1024x768
Whites outnumber blacks in the US. If there was evedince of a majority of blacks killing and raping whites, proclaiming "the race war starts now" you bet your ass the eternal aryian would wake.
>>
>>67725889
If you want alpha european whites, you should look to Italians, maybe Spanish.

but Germanics and Anglos are one experimentation away from fuccbois. Sorry.
>>
>>67724604
>Even Mexicans are way way better. They're willing to work and act halfway civil on the street.

yep. in fact, i miss the brown bastards when i'm up north.

>Like I said... So glad I'm in my new neighborhood. I'll take idiot yuppie liberals over poor/working class nogs ANY DAY.

if you want/have to live in Los Angeles or the Bay Area, you pretty much have no other choice but to do so. there's a significantly greater sense of ease when you're living among cucks, the only annoying thing is upper-class individuals having liberal opinions with no real experience living among the street trash. i feel sorry for working class whites who don't produce enough wealth for themselves to move up in these areas.

> they'll be bussed covertly by the city to somewhere, anywhere else, and it'll be strollers and chardonnay before you know it.

of course. the BART itself is already what i refer to as a nigger shipping system. the housing around UCB is outrageously expensive, yet there are so many niggers who just lurk around the campus looking for hands out and to perv on college aged girls. i know Berkeley transitions into poor parts of Oakland rather quickly, but shit.
>>
>>67720151
The original cast that Mel Brookes wanted was John Wayne (who turned it down) & Richard Pryor (studio noped the idea).
>the only way it could of been better
>>
>>67725615
>Please do not touch
Then whats the point?
>>
>>67720128
I'm a Texan on vacation.
>>
>>67725660
>violent
>low iq
>impulsive
>short sighted
>non-empathetic
>lacking in any conviction or work ethic

yeah truly alpha. paragons of manhood. truly the envy of every real man.
>>
>>67716244
Why would anyone shit? If its a pit bull we all know it was very likely doing something absurdly aggressive. Yeah a .22 wont do on a fucking pit bull. A pit bull is almost like a wild animal when its in kill mode, truly scary shit.
>>
>>67725615
scar is lighter, less recoil. both are good choices, but i like how the scar weighs so much less, making it easier to carry more ammo.

G3 and the FAL are good choices too in .308
>>
>>67725660
whites aren't beta they just don't feel the need to stoop to such idiotic tendencies look what the supposed alpha life style has done to the black community and if you still think they're superior your an idiot.
>>
>>67720456
Nah I'm out now, I'm on vacation at the moment. Also looking for some land to buy.
>>
>>67726208
And also is ramped the fuck up with adrenaline and they are well known for their pain tolerance and constitution.
>>
Ok anons. I am looking for 00 buckshot ammo. What is some good stuff? I usually roll with Sellier & Bellot due to it being bulk friendly. What is some other good brands?
>>
>>67725660
>Thinks aggression built western civilization.
>>
>>67725615
Fucking gayR fanboys are the worst. Yes the AR platform is well proven. Some people just like thing that you dontb it's ok
>>
>>67726204
Do you really expect a roach to understand nuance? He hears some /r9k/ fag complains how alpha Chads steal all the women, and his little brain attempts to build a working model of what alpha means.
>>
>>67712993
The biggest threat to whites is other whites (semitic and otherwise).
>>
>>67717539

Or you understand pattern recognition.
>>
simple really
>nigs burn down everything and create a no-go zone
>they stay confined to just one area as the rest of america barricade them away
>all wal marts and such stop working
>at this point over half the nigs killed the other half
>mass starvation, murder, rape, accidents takes place in these little ghettos
>now america is 100% nigger free
>>67720434
>>67721109
stfu tyrone. not every state is like cali
>>
pls, black people kill each other off too often for anything to happen, although, they do band together for bad causes
>>
>>67726462
jews aren't white because they don't identify as whites. They literally think their stupid sand-god religion constitutes as a real ethnicity. Almost as stupid as muslims
>>
>>67725983

>italy
>spain
>white

LULZ

Maybe a millennium ago before the moors and arabs invaded.
>>
File: 1444662842830.png (99 KB, 1238x652) Image search: [Google]
1444662842830.png
99 KB, 1238x652
>>
>>67712993
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s
>>
I live near Orange Mound in Memphis. If there was a major happening, I would need to get the fuck out of the city. For instance, if the New Madrid fault gave way and there was a massive earthquake. The nogs would flood from the north and south ends of the city and converge on the Poplar Corridor/East Memphis where all the white people live. It would be way, way worse than Katrina.

Any kind of societal breakdown scenario would end badly for this city.
>>
>>67712993
its race war but with hint of glusterfuck because not everyone agrees in race one way or anothing, just majority

white people are the side of justice obviously
>>
>>67712993
if hillary wins then mexicans will be allowed to stay and blacks will still be displaced by the illegals who also dont have high school diplomas

the nigs will become locust and move around looking to loot and riot. basically niggergedon 2 electric boogaloo.

its not about who is in your city its about who shows up
>>
>>67718312
you do that then whites will kill you where you live in your beds
>>
>>67715136
This. I come from these people. In the ozarks most kids are well versed in hadeling a gun, most adult males are highly competent marksman even with moving targets. also most of us have excellent bushcraft skills. If we were organized and motivayed wed make a formidable force.

Granted its different when getting shot at, but nogs dont target practice, cant into out door living, and cant work together to save themselves from themselves.

Its all moot though. American police are mostly white and have a proven track record of whooping black ass. And thats with laws and rules, imagine letting them off the leash, holy fuck.
>>
>>67716075
Found the Walmart employee
>>
whites and asians vs. everyone else
>>
>>67726560

Jews are pretty much Arabs mixed with whites.

Caucasians would be the best term here; they're our biggest threat, whether Arabs, Jews, Celts, Anglos, or whatever. The types that accept extreme leftism.
>>
Considering blacks can't work together and are afraid of both dogs and water I just don't think they can get the job done.
>>
File: 1405918231044.gif (438 KB, 207x233) Image search: [Google]
1405918231044.gif
438 KB, 207x233
>>67718312
get a fucking job jiggaboo

you are not supposed to be having kids while living on welfare, just because the dumb cracked out ho's down the street are doing it doesn't make it right
>>
It's looking likely that some kind of shit is going to go down in our lifetime- likely the next ten years. I would prepare if I was you.
>>
File: micromachines.png (868 KB, 1024x796) Image search: [Google]
micromachines.png
868 KB, 1024x796
>>67712993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
>>
>>67720000
Fellow italian/spanish Argentine here. Blonde and green eyes.
>People actually fall for the "Argentina is black" meme
>>
>>67717354
thats not an actual person. Its a dummy you retard. Watch the video slowly and pause it once it pops. LOL its arm falls off and you can see that its wearing no shoes and the feet dont move at all.
>>
>>67727284
>argentinians believe theyre white
Kek
>>
We've talked about guns a lot. What melee weapons would you use for the coming race war? I'd go with a saber. inb4 >melee weapons
they have a place.
>>
File: cucumbers.jpg (91 KB, 495x372) Image search: [Google]
cucumbers.jpg
91 KB, 495x372
Real blacks are on our side and hate liberals, the media, and niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnWHC7B34Qw
>>
>>67718455
All our shit can be encrypted if necessary, it's illegal to encrypt on most civilian bands though so we would only switch to encryption in a time WROL
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.