[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blackwhite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Hey /pol/ which of this are genetically superior,

The child of a black man and white women
The child of white man and black woman
??? Please this is killing me
>>
>>67711605
Only carrier genes are different. They are generally bad So I guess Black man and white woman but In all honesty gene-wise its the same.

As for how the family will grow up. That's a different story.
>>
I don't think either is better.

But the child of the white man and the black woman will be happier, and a more productive member of society in all likelihood.
>>
>>67711605
White man

men have dominate genes
>>
The child of the white man and the Argentinian woman.
>>
>>67711605

Genetically, they'll both be about the same.

Culturally, it's likely that the child of the white man and black woman will be much better off. ((Assuming she didn't just breed with a ghetto trash white boi))

Black women who marry white to give a damn about their kids and themselves. They usually make sure they grow up right and in some ways are more prone to better outcome than white women who are just as likely to raise little cucks as productive members of society.

You see the same thing with successful black men who breed with a white woman, but sadly the amount of black men who breed white trash tend to drag their average down.
>>
>>67712664
Also the latter will have no father to help support the kid
>>
>>67711605
The kid with the black dad isn't going have a dad
>>
>>67711605
In the US, white male/black female couples are statistically the most successful in terms of divorce and earn much more than the reverse.
>>
Mmm my college its full of hot brown Latinas but sadly they only like darker Brown man.

How do I make them like me? Should I act like a black gangster?
>>
I'm pretty autistic, how do i fix that?
>>
>>67714049
>Argentina
>white
>>
>>67711883
/thread
>>
I really.want to put my dick inside a well educated Brown big hips muscular woman, help me /pol/ Im calling you
>>
File: argentina.png (179 KB, 659x600) Image search: [Google]
argentina.png
179 KB, 659x600
>>67711605
No.
>>
>>67714776

>you really want, but you cant

Tell us more annon, why are you a betta faggot?
>>
>>67716010
Well I guess because I was Auschwitz mode all.my life ,still pretty skinny, I have big jew nose, grew up with no dad, passive-agressive mom, older brother bullied me(he hated me). Also I was bullied in highschool because of my nose.

But I'm not excusing myself. I'm trying to change this beta thing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.