[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RACE WAR THIS SUMMER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hoodies vs the rest of us.png (2 MB, 1600x955) Image search: [Google]
hoodies vs the rest of us.png
2 MB, 1600x955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQeF7qnECOU

What are you gonna do to prepare for the race war?

And what is the advantages of the whites and blacks?

What advantages do whites have compared to blacks?

Here's my reasoning:

Whites:

-clean guns less likely to jam
-actual training
-better gear
-on the defensive
-moral highground
-more rural living ( no blacks here )
-cops on their side
-don't destroy their own neighborhoods

Blacks
-more drugs to stimulate senses in combat
-run in packs of big groups
-hard to see at night
-chimp like reflexes
-al sharpton morale boost
-little training (shooting guns in the air within city limits)

Who wins and why?
>>
>>67711570
few typos, typed 2 questions out slightly differently accidently.
>>
File: _Deal_with_it_dog.gif (38 KB, 380x240) Image search: [Google]
_Deal_with_it_dog.gif
38 KB, 380x240
>>67711570
Blacks, because most white people hate racist white trash and either won't take part in the war or help the blacks.
>>
>>67711805

>won't take part

you'll take part when Jamal breaks your window with a baseball bat and is eyeballing your TV
>>
>>67711570
Whites it isn't even close
>Strength in numbers
>Better Armed
>Better Trained
>More Intelligent
>More Money

Race war will give us an excuse to kill of cucks, race traitors, and coal burners. I say bring it.
>>
>>67712108

plus blacks are 13% of the population were over 50%
>>
>>67711570
Cowboys win but with pyricc victory due to moral hangups of total war
>>
>>67711570
I'm already prepared. All I have to do now is roll for my battle waifu
>>
>>67712900
Fuck yeah reroll for Crow Tengu, Youko or Inari
>>
Buy some AR-15's pol
>>
>>67711570
race war, whatever. i'm white and i'll be more than happy to take out the pussy beta orbiter faggot white progressive male feminists.

fucking traitors. we need to clean our ranks and then turn our ire on the others
>>
And idk man, they're surely not the majority but there are some blacks in the country that live act and sound just like hillbillies.

I say in general people in the rural areas might have a better chance of survival, fewer people overall and more people used to living poor / off the land, etc

All speculation tho, who knows what'll happen
>>
>>67712900
is the picture somehow related to MGQ?
also roll
>>
>>67712900
gimme duh pussi
>>
we're all really too lazy as Americans to fight each other in your Right Wing Turner Diaries wet dream sequence

the only Civil War the vast majority of whites and blacks are interested in this Summer is the one between Captain America and Iron Man.
>>
>>67711570
This is the same channel that said the UN was going to forcibly disarm the US population 4 years ago, I'd take what they have to say with a grand of salt.
>>
File: Dhampir.png (520 KB, 1370x629) Image search: [Google]
Dhampir.png
520 KB, 1370x629
>>67715168
Kinda, the guy who made it helped inspire the monster girl craze, and was also the guy who drew Alice. It's called monster girl encyclopedia. It's better because there's no vore shit
>>
>>67711570

Whites kill all blacks, the hate-train chugs on through Africa/Middle east, then we cordon off a chunk of India and depor- I MEAN ESTABLISH A BLACK NATION there and pay it 4 billion dollars a year for about 60 years, during which time Black people take over Hollywood. Rinse and repeat, but with a new ethnicity.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.