[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think a more powerful family uses Rothschilds, Rockefellers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 529x278) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 529x278
Do you think a more powerful family uses Rothschilds, Rockefellers and others to hide themselves?
>>
>>67710858
yes
>>
Do those fucking lizards ever die.
>>
File: cigarettes.jpg (795 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
cigarettes.jpg
795 KB, 2060x1236
>>67710858
>>67710944

Is there any evidence of any secret families? Even a mention of "powerful individuals"?
>>
File: viglo confido not ayy lmao ok.png (122 KB, 680x433) Image search: [Google]
viglo confido not ayy lmao ok.png
122 KB, 680x433
he's getting too close to the truth. step up the anal probing on hong kong
>>
>>67710858

Do you think they could keep a family so secret we would have never heard their name? Or do you think weve heard it before but don't pay notice to it?
>>
>>67710858
>those eyes
looks like someone killed him and took over
>>
Hapsburgs and other 1,200 houses are quatrillionaires, while rotschilds(control of 90% of central banks) are puppets to them.
>>
>>67710858
dont forget the Oppenheimer family they basically own all of africa.
>>
Who is the omega jew? Who's the ventriloquist? Who is the most powerful person in this world?
>>
File: 1458120620689.jpg (181 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1458120620689.jpg
181 KB, 800x533
A Jew a fucking cute
>>
Why do we allow these people to have so much power over us?

We know the names of them, we know the places they live and work.

Why do idiots that go out and shoot up a school not just go target one of these fucks?

I mean COME ON IT'S 2016!

Also the guy in the picture has had what? 4 heart replacements already and his skin is melting off. That's 4 hearts that could have gone to better people to do good in the world.

Also Soros is a cunt.
>>
There's a family that's even more powerful than Rothschilds.

That hidden family > Rothschilds > Rockefelker

Soros is their foot soldier.
>>
who's the richest? is it bill gates or is that a lie
>>
>>67713428
Nah. He might have a high net worth but when you take into account the amount of money owed to the Rothschild/Rockafeller/Soros families, they are way more powerful than Bill Gates will ever be. These jews literally own us all. They own everything and there's certainly some families higher than them. Families that hold the summit point of the social class pyramid.
>>
File: lawl.jpg (38 KB, 353x462) Image search: [Google]
lawl.jpg
38 KB, 353x462
>>67710858
>who is really pulling the strings?

isn't it obvious at this point?
>>
>>67710944
Delete this
>>
>>67713415

That hidden family is not hidden, it's the Windsors.
>>
>>67713415

how can a bilionaire be a foot soldier of anyone?

i find that hard to believe

>>67713428
probably a lie
>>
>>67714480
Windsors are mere puppet show compared to those that issue promissory notes and seize assets in return.
>>
>>67710858
No, it's called hiding in plain sight.
>>
>>67714557
Who is it then senpai
>>
>>67711024

6 heart transplants. I'm not fucking with you quote "each time i have a new one i feel the youth of the donor"

How can you top based Rockefeller ?
>>
>>67714662

Tell that to the Queen who owns by far the most land in the world.
>>
>>67710858
Yes. Sly and the Family Stone
>>
>>67715128
She doesn't own it though, the people own it and live on it.

You could literally march upon the palaces and take what you want, how the fuck can she or the army stop millions of people?

It's the ones that issue the promissory notes that own the land, governments sell that land to get the notes to spend on prostitutes and cocaine.
>>
>>67710858
Yes for sure
Perhaps even non human entities, the only thing that frames that possibility as ridiculous is a lifetime of media programming
It is conceivable that if a hyper intelligent race of non human entities did exist, they would be able to hide their existence from what amounts to a group of chimps throwing shit at each other perpetually
>>
>>67714897
Jesus Christ holy lel it really is like they're practicing some kind of black magic
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.