[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do you believe the egyptians were white or black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: blackphar3.jpg (85 KB, 440x682) Image search: [Google]
blackphar3.jpg
85 KB, 440x682
So do you believe the egyptians were white or black?
>>
>>67709093
Neither. They weren't Arabic or Semitic either like some retards claim.
>>
>>67709093
They certainly weren't white. Probably some blacks, mostly brown.
>>
File: Black-Arabs-in-Iraq[1].jpg (25 KB, 540x431) Image search: [Google]
Black-Arabs-in-Iraq[1].jpg
25 KB, 540x431
>>67709216
> Arabs
> Not black
Then again, it depends. By American standards, the man I posted is white.
>>
>>67709093
>white or black
Neither you fucking imbecile.
>checks flag
Oh. Carry on.
>>
>>67709383
I think you mean by Indian standards.
>>
>>67709093
They were hamitic or semitic, but the majority of the rulers were europeans
>>
Actually most scientists think that they were Argentinians.
>>
File: eWIzCAa[1].jpg (45 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
eWIzCAa[1].jpg
45 KB, 307x409
>>67709702
How is it even possible to be this black?
>>
>>67709216
ALIENS
>>
>>67709093
The nigger in the picture was a gay kushite. Note the long pyramids in the background. Kush, or nubia, was a gay little kingdom that got rekt by Egypt when they tried to culturally enrich them. EgyptIan's were meds.
>>
>>67709093
They were white except the last dynasty (the one that fucked up their civilization) which was black.
>>
>>67709093
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>67709093
Neither, they were Egyptians.
>>
>>67709216
>>67709355
>>67709408
*rub rub*
>>
>>67710192
The last dynasty was Greek.
>>
>>67709093
They were Caucasians with darker skin than Mediterraneans.
>>
>>67709093
There was a Nubian Dynasty which pic related is referring to. However, that nigga don't look Nubian at all. Why do we keep confusing East Africans with West Africans? They're two completely different human lineages.
>>
Let's ask the more important question, were the Hyksos kikes?
>>
Does it really matter that much? Unless you were the pharaoh or his immediate family you'd essentially be living knee-deep in shit eking out an existence of growing staple crops and pushing rocks around until you die in your early 30s.
>>
>>67710536
I am doubtful of this. They were almost exclusively white but not from Europe as far as I know. Just the remnants of the white people who fled from the negroids in the south of Africa.
>>
>>67710800
Are you stupid?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty

>The Ptolemaic dynasty /ˌtɒləˈmeJ.ᵻk/ (Ancient Greek: Πτολεμαῖοι, Ptolemaioi), sometimes also known as the Lagids /ˈlædʒᵻdz/ or Lagidae /ˈlædʒᵻˌdiː/ (Ancient Greek: Λαγίδαι, Lagidai, after Lagus, Ptolemy I's father), was a Macedonian Greek[1][2][3][4][5] royal family which ruled the Ptolemaic Kingdom in Egypt during the Hellenistic period. Their rule lasted for 275 years, from 305 BC to 30 BC. They were the last dynasty of ancient Egypt.

This is not disputable.
>>
File: oneOfTheseHasEurasianAdmixture.jpg (37 KB, 532x268) Image search: [Google]
oneOfTheseHasEurasianAdmixture.jpg
37 KB, 532x268
this
>>67710719
>>
>>67710650
I don't think it's possible to be Caucasian and have skin darker than Mediterraneans.
>>
>>67711205
Why did Egyptians invent Sunscreen?
>>
>>67709093
Neither.
>>
>>67709093
>national geographic
is this real?
If it is, NOOOOOOOO I had so much respect for that channel, its what got me into science and history
>>
>>67709093
I believe they were brown like most Egyptians of our present day
>>
>>67709383
He looks pretty cis scum white by Swedish standards too, you fucking bigot. I think you intolerant fucks need to embrace more diversity.
>>
>>67709702
That would make sense, the pharaohs were white and Argentina is white AF.
>>
>>67709093
Does it matter?

I think we should be more focused on inclusivity than fact.
>>
It's pretty anachronistic to apply modern concepts of race to them
>>
>>67709093
http://static.sfdict.com/staticrep/dictaudio/lunawav/N01/N0138400.ogg
>>
>>67709859
Is he the famous Argentinian?
>>
>>67713596
I hope you're being ironic, I really do
>>
I don't understand why other anons have such a hard time accepting this. Many Egyptian pharaohs looked like modern Arabs, however there was an entire dynsasty of "Nubian" pharoahs, who were black Africans. For much of Egyptian history Nubians were either slaves or second class citizens, but Ancient Egypt was around for like 1000 years. I don't understand why you guys sperg out so hard when somebody suggests that of the hundreds of pharaohs who ruled over ancient Egypt, a few of them were black. Btw, I'm a white nationalist. But history is history. You can't just insist it's different than reality.
>>
>>67714428
In my opinion people in the ancient weren't that racist . Rome had a couple of Syrian emperors. Slaves came from all cultures and this usually happened because they were conquered, lost a battle or became indebted.
>>
every /pol/ shitposting thread:
>me white you are a nigger xDDD
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.