[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1458074954264.jpg (44 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1458074954264.jpg
44 KB, 876x493
>Donald Trump seems to have no problem making enemies, which is why it's not surprising to see that sometimes-effective hacker collective Anonymous has him in their sights again

>Anonymous now says that it will "dismantle" Trump's campaign and will "expose what he doesn't want the public to know."

>"We have been watching you for a long time and what we've seen is deeply disturbing. You don't stand for anything but your personal greed and power," said in its declaration. "This is a call to arms. Shut down his websites, research and expose what he doesn't want the public to know. We need you to dismantle his campaign and sabotage his brand."

>The hacker collective has shown itself to have something akin to autism when it comes to attacking its plethora of targets

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2016/03/15/hacker-group-anonymous-declares-total-war-on-donald-trump.html
>>
>>67708643
>This is a call to arms. Shut down his websites

lol every time

that's all they know how to do anymore. ddos and brute force password hacking.

i think all the intelligent ones left the group
>>
>>67708972
>implying its the same group at all
>implying it isnt just a bunch of college freshmen that think DDOSing is elite hacking.
>>
File: BBC.jpg (35 KB, 310x350) Image search: [Google]
BBC.jpg
35 KB, 310x350
>>67708972
>leejunfags
>ever intelligent
>>
File: 40.png (86 KB, 183x184) Image search: [Google]
40.png
86 KB, 183x184
>>67708643
hehehehe oih manm
>>
>>67708643
Daily reminder that all these faggots could find last time was some voicemail praising him for donating to charity

Also, if Trump has been audited for the past 12 years, his Financials are in order. The only other thing that could possibly get him would be something to do with an affair, but who cares
>>
>>67708972
Are you new?
The actual hackers left some time after 2008. By 2010 it was all script kiddies and "hacktivist" from the far left. Now its just governments and super pacts to hide behind so they can make anonymous attacks on whoever they don't like.

I even remember there was a youtube channel that would post a new hacktivist cause every other month. Nothing was ever done obviously because it was some guy who edited a video to "call to arms" actual hackers.
Anyone wearing a guy fawkes mask is an instant faggot, or has ulterior motives
>>
so when will anonymous be declaring 'war' on Hiliary?
>>
>>67708643
>sometimes-effective hacker collective Anonymous
>anonymous has gone from "HACKERS ON STEROIDS" to "sometimes-effective"
kek, reddit libcucks have just been eroding the image of anonymous ever since they hijacked it, like literally everything they steal from 4chan
>>
Is anonymoose the most pathetic part of 4chan's legacy?
>>
>>67708643
Anonymous are Soros shills
>>
>>67708643

When did it happen? I literally don't understand it. I have no idea what the hell is happening anymore. "Anonymous" used to be 4chan's thing. The name is taken from the "Anonymous" that this board assigns puts in the name field if the poster doesn't enter anything. How did Anonymous go from being the bad-ass final boss of the internet to a bunch of whiny libcuck teenagers? Was it chanology? Is that the point where it all went to shit? What can we do to remedy this situation? As a longtime 4chan poster I kind of feel like the faggy, jizz-encrusted collective asshole that the modern Anonymous has become is kind of our mess to clean up at this point.
>>
>>67708643
>The hacker collective has shown itself to have something akin to attention deficit disorder when it comes to attacking its plethora of targets

You're a fucking faggot OP. I really had my hopes up they actually said Autism in the article. If the people with ADD could remember they read this article they'd be offended and you can't do that. Someone should go over to /b/ and tell them not to do this.
>>
>>67708643

>ddos site
>it's up again in 3 minutes

Fine phase 2

>send 1,000 pizzas
>chris christie eats them all

FINE PHASE 3

>make youtube videos
>bunch of faggots watch them

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL OPERATION
>>
>>67708972
Atleast 1 of the oldfags I know is responsible for their fucked up liberal agenda. My god this kid was such a faggot back in 07. Prodigal programmer though, no degree self taught out of Dekalb Illinois now works white hat at a bank. Talented dude, but as liberal as /g/entoomen get.
>>
The last time "anonymous" went after him it was just current years marketing team trying to sell hats
>>
>>67710832
No, moot is more pathetic.
>>
Whatever happened to the old anonymous? I miss their pool-closing, swastika-making shenanigans.
>>
>>67711175
>chris christie eats them all

My sides have transcended this mortal plane
>>
>>67712276
They grew up and got jobs.
>>
>Anonymous
Those people are me?
>>
>ananimoose
>leejun-r-us

Not relevant, ever
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7099053/
>>
File: Scrapbook_1458109831010.png (636 KB, 1434x1236) Image search: [Google]
Scrapbook_1458109831010.png
636 KB, 1434x1236
>>
>>67712276
they got betrayed by some woman.
New anonymous is probably a bunch of cia spooks.
>>
File: anoontymoos.jpg (73 KB, 604x605) Image search: [Google]
anoontymoos.jpg
73 KB, 604x605
>>67708643
>1950+100-43
>Taking Anontism seriously
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.