[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this one to me, /pol/. What reason does god have for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 20
Explain this one to me, /pol/.

What reason does god have for not letting the gays marry, again?

Is it just because he said so?
>>
>>67707099
He doesnt, its people that dont let gays marry
>>
File: fags.jpg (64 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
64 KB, 512x640
>>67707099
I'll keep posting this until you get it familia.

"Gay marriage" is almost never monogamous.

They don't want marriage, they want to fuck with traditionalists/religious people.
>>
>>67707170
have you ever read the bible in your life?
>>
>>67707099
Gay marriage is about destroying civilisation.
>>
>>67707170
Sodomy is a sin.
Marriage is a man and woman/women.
Read your bible buddy.

If I say a ball is round, a thing that is square can not be a ball.
>>
>>67707373
>>67707319
Thats only if they have sex
>>
File: jesus-laughed.jpg (192 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
jesus-laughed.jpg
192 KB, 393x500
>>67707337

How come god created the gays if their marriage is about destroying civilisation? So he wants to destroy civilisation, that's what all this is about?
>>
>>67708024
I don't believe in God.
>>
File: satoru4.jpg (120 KB, 1877x796) Image search: [Google]
satoru4.jpg
120 KB, 1877x796
I believe in the constitution, not the bible.

There is no reason why gay's shouldn't have the same rights as the rest of us.
>>
File: GOD.jpg (182 KB, 593x793) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
182 KB, 593x793
>>67708066

Good on ya.
>>
>>67707373
Wow italy, i'm surprized

There is nothing wrong with being gay... or do prefer sharia
>>
File: 22mb679.jpg (242 KB, 1943x864) Image search: [Google]
22mb679.jpg
242 KB, 1943x864
Probably God had some father/son issues when finding out his only son was a total faggot.
>>
Because god's hates faggots who feel the need to shipost and make this damn thread every single minute of every single day
>>
>>67708647
>or do prefer sharia
Roach

There's plenty wrong with being "gay", you're a genetic dead end.
That's a malfunction.
>>
>>67708024
God didn't create the gays dude.
>>
You say read the bible but bitch i stopped reading childrens fiction when i was 6
>>
>>67708647
>Italy
>>
File: fedora.jpg (188 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
188 KB, 900x1200
>>67708024
God created man.
Man was given free will.
Man chooses to sin.
Attraction may not be a choice but fucking men is.

>>67709046
>>/r/atheism
>>
>>67708647
>italy
>>
>>67707099
Who even cares anymore? Gays can marry everywhere and it doesn't fucking matter.

People need to stop giving drama queens attention.
>>
>>67707319
Why in the fucking world would you need to read the bible itself?

There is nothing in it. All the wisdom in christianity comes from the layers of cumulative historical interpretation ...
>>
>>67708893
in terms of continuing the species gay mates have shown to serve a purpose outside of producing their own offspring. If the parents of another young animal (cub/chick/hatch-ling, whatever) die, same sex couples can raise the orphaned baby.
>>
>>67708893

scarlett for you
>>
>>67707099
maybe if the homosexual agenda team called it something other than "marriage", i'm ok with that. but other wise most religious doctrine states homosexuality is a sin therefore marriage is right out.
>>
>>67708024
God clearly wants gays around. If he didn't he woud have sent some kind of plague to wipe you out.
>>
>>67707230
No, they just want something they don't "have" despite never having the qualifications for it to begin with. It's like a child crying because he wants a toy he does not own. Marriage is all kinds of fucked up in general these days and I don't see any other reason why the homos want in on it. I'd rather see marriage destroyed with all tax incentives and such dissolved before letting them get "married" rather than the second-class "civil union" they deserve.

The whole point of marriage in human society is to promote lifelong monogamous relationships and the formation of families. This is so that we don't fight each other for females and get swept up in degenerate bullshit. Monogamy is one of the cornerstones of modern civilization.
Homos are neither monogamous nor equipped to build a healthy family.
>>
>>67708893
If you are not gay then why do you care , shitface
>>
>>67707099
it's a fetish, it shouldn't be legitimized.
>>
>>67708024
>How come god created the gays
Gays are an evolutionary dead end. They are mutants produced by tainted wombs that released the wrong hormones at the wrong time. This is scientific fact.
>>
>>67708902
There is no god , dude
>>
File: god2.png (94 KB, 1129x911) Image search: [Google]
god2.png
94 KB, 1129x911
>>67710036

I'm no gay, but god works in mysterious ways and all that.
>>
>>67710036
herpes?
>>
>>67710466
You propagandise children and get people fired for not liking you.
Your LGBT movement also attempts to normalise the abnormal and make mental illness seem healthy.
>>
>>67710036
What is AIDS?
>>
File: true-2Bevolution.jpg (34 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
true-2Bevolution.jpg
34 KB, 403x403
>>67710609

This is all good and true but seriously here,

>scientific fact

why then did god create such an awful thing? Was it all a mistake?
>>
>>67707099
Marriage is not a right, faggot.
However, every child has a right to a father and mother.
>>
>>67710817

You're describing fags not gays

Most /pol/ack gays acknowledge how unnatural their shit is and keep our mouths shut about it myself included. It isn't that easy to change
>>
>>67710910
Its freewill. You can decide not to be gay or not to be straight. It's simple really. But why would you stick your dick in a asshole instead of a womans vagina which was made For fucking?
>>
>>67710609
You are just a product of many factors , a chem reaction of hormones , cells and loose code it's just a minor deviation from the statistically mean ... a result with high survivabillity and no adverse effect.. proven to function both in nature jn the animal kingdom and in human society... bringing god in the dicussion is plain silly
>>
File: omnipotent.jpg (38 KB, 545x273) Image search: [Google]
omnipotent.jpg
38 KB, 545x273
>>67708893

>you're a genetic dead end.

Being born sterile is also a genetic dead end and a "malfunction". So, there's something wrong with being sterile? Or are these not comparable?
>>
>>67710910
The world isn't a perfect place.
I don't like the mentally retarded any more than I do gays, though at least non-faggots can conduct themselves with civility and contribute positively to society.
"Gay pride" and general faggotry belongs in the third world.
>>
>>67711163
Yeah. Being sterile is laughable but its sad like homosexuals.
>>
>>67710369
this

the older and closer to starting a family you get, youll realize that the sexual revolution was really bad for society
>>
>>67711143

>womans vagina which was made For fucking?

How come you want to stick your dick into something that was made for eating?

Also, for what reasons doesn't god wan't us to make use of our free will as we want?
>>
religion is just ancient wisdom packaged in a way that's easy to teach

our ancestors obviously knew that certain groups would wreck society if given power so they told us not to tolerate them
>>
>>67711163
>there's something wrong with being sterile
Yes, but it's not a niche issue being pushed by the degenerate media as "normal" despite the cognitive dissonance that indicates otherwise.
The guy with the weird Kleinfelter's body and zero sperm count can still get a productive job, pay taxes, and vote for a right-wing party.
>>
>>67711668
Why would you eat a womans pee hole? You need to see a doctor asap. Yeah your right. I have free will. God should allow me to kill everyone and rape you and your family. It's justifiable becuase free will
>>
>>67711748
>can still get a productive job, pay taxes, and vote for a right-wing party

And this is something that the gays can't do?
>>
>>67712227
I know of no flaming faggots who vote against flaming faggot interests.
>>
>>67711992

>God should allow me to kill

I can see reasons why modern law or society shouldn't allow people to kill (or even ban gay marriage), but why the hell would god care?
>>
>>67707099
Because it was said by some dude in the Old Testament, which is basically ignored in Christianity. It's people picking and choosing things out of the Bible to justify their beliefs
>>
>>67711685
That is bullshit and you know it,,, playing the dumb american card doesnt work here. Throughout the Greeko-Roman civilisation gay man on man action was a standard. .. with scholars and soldiers alike.

The European medieval period lasted just as long time but it's just a speck in the full human history as a species. You cannot pull grand assumptions like that as there is simply no evidence
>>
>>67712613
I know seriously right. Why would anyone care? It's a shame god gets in the way of everyone being able to kill each other. Man that god character really is a nuisance.
>>
>>67712593
All the gay people on this thread are republican
>>
File: 1424737100938.jpg (325 KB, 1173x1013) Image search: [Google]
1424737100938.jpg
325 KB, 1173x1013
>>67711392
i don't give a fuck what ppl do at home. when it spills into my yard it becomes a problem.
>>
I really want to know how were gays treated in a historical perspective, and what were the reasons for their persecution or appraisal. Not talking about the Abrahamic religions. .. good luck finding logic in them... talking about way before... in tribal society. .. what if the chief turned out to be gay. Would that make him scarier to hours pretenders. ..?
>>
>>67707099
God loves all people, but hates the sin

Homosexualism is a sin, so God hates it. You must be saved from the sin to be truly savioured.

But saying that gays are possessed by demons is taking it a bit too far.
>>
>>67708682
delete this blasphemy
>>
>>67714262
n the Symposium (182B-D), Plato equates acceptance of homosexuality with democracy, and its suppression with despotism, saying that homosexuality "is shameful to barbarians because of their despotic governments, just as philosophy and athletics are, since it is apparently not in best interests of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or physical unions, all of which love is particularly apt to produce".
>>
>>67715624
Getting fucked in the butt is democracy. Plato is a faggot
>>
Because he wants to see mankind live on and you can't do that since people of the same sex can't conceive a child together.
>>
>>67707099
Faggotry heralds the end of civilizations.

Greece fell roughly 50 years after the homo degeneracy spread from Athens.
Rome fell a victim to widespread homosexuality and effeminacy in the 3rd and 4th century.
Byzantium went down the drain after a homo emperor.

Every nation that started accepting dicksucking as a norm was obliterated in the next century. And this was way before the media and social networking, to the degeneracy took centuries to spread, where it now takes months.

So the western empire is only a couple of years away from complete and irrevocable collapse.

Such is God's punishment.
>>
>>67707099
It's impossible for two men to be married to each other.

Marriage is penis + vagina = babby

Fucking someone in their shithole is not intercourse.
>>
>>67716165
Answered the stupid American with a mouth full of McDonalds. 《God is omnipotent, Plato is a faggot》he cried
>>
>>67715624
Only a few years after he wrote that Athens was burned by Macedonians.

But that didn't stop the homos, and the survivors spread all over the Greece. After that Greece was obliterated by Rome and stopped existing.
>>
>>67707099
Homosexuality is a sin
The closest you can get to outlawing homosexuality without liberals going nuts is making gay marriage legal, but allowing the church to not marry them because of their own beliefs
>>
>>67717804
You enjoy a mans pee stick in your anus?? Brain problems
>>
>>67717756
>Fucking someone in their shithole is not intercourse.
Exactly. Its not sex. We call everything involving genitalia 'sex', like 'oral sex' or 'anal sex' but it is arguable that none of these activities constitute real sex. They may be sexual in nature, the same way a man having sex with a tree is sexual in nature, but they are not sex. Make sex great again !
>>
>>67707099
The reason for the hate against gays was to keep reproduction going due to everyone being in tribes and clans.
>>
File: spoony bard.jpg (198 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
spoony bard.jpg
198 KB, 960x750
Correct answer.

14th Amendment, jerks. Equal protection under the law.

If you can't wrap your head around gay people being equivalent to straight people in terms of being entitled to equal treatment, just treat it like a gender-based challenge.

> Sue is great.
> Bill wants to marry Sue.
> Alabama law permits this.
> Jennifer wants to marry Sue.
> Alabama law permits does not permit this.
> Alabama discriminates on the basis of gender.
> Violates the 14th Amendment.
>>
>>67717804
Probably enjoy watching your mother get rammed by Muhammad, scumbag
>>
>>67717756
It was a valid form of population control and the norm ....or at least not chased after by sex obessed priests, who find no other joy in life but look for "sins" in others

Read the article in wikipedia first for fuck sake...
Otherwhise you're rambling like an angry child
>>
>>67718265
Then change the laws and make it illegal?? Ez pz
>>
File: 1458068637352-0.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458068637352-0.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
>>67707099
>Using the word "god" to mean a single entity

You mean Yahweh?
>>
>>67708299

Err, shit. I meant to tag this post as the one that originally provided the correct answer.
>>
its a metaphysical impossibility

might as well ask "why can't triangles have 6 sides"
because then its not a triangle.
>>
>>67718375

You'd have to repeal the 14th Amendment to do that, dumb-dumb.

And before you say it, that would be a terrible idea. Especially if you already feel stigmatized on the basis of your race/gender/religion/stupid face.
>>
>>67718138
Believe it or not I don't as I am heterosexual...., but historical evidencepoint that this social construct wasnt as static as you would like it to ... which is interesting. ..put in the fact that stupid people tend to get overexcited about it makes the whole thing even more so and needing research
>>
>>67717756
this is technically correct
marriage isn't consummated until an erect penis enters a vagina and busts

two men are unable to do this...therefore the marriage has never taken place.
>>
>>67707230
Almost 50% have more than 500 sex partners. That's almost giving impossible as a straight guy. I should go gay
>>
>>67718014
By a macedonian king who was also homo, who fought the thebens band of soldiers "the lions" that consisted entirely of gays
>>
>>67718267
And how are you different from the muslim shits you faggot?

Only primitives think in sins and are afraid that gays will destroy their peaceful society
>>
>>67719013
Philip wasn't a homo.

I understand that homos try making anyone who is anything homo, to fell less worthless, but it is simply not true historically.

So stay mad and enjoy your HIV.
>>
>>67719240
We aren't much different from Muslims in the sense of fighting degeneracy.
The only reason we oppose Islam is because it's culturally foreign and technologically restrictive.

But when we will see that everything else fails we will be the first ones converting to kill your kind.
>>
>>67718860
thats a lot of buttfucking. I assume their assholes just kind of fall out after the 300th bum drill, if they are receiving and not taking of course.
>>
>>67718221
Sometimes an overpopulous clan was undesired... there are m ma any diff ways in regards to sexuality... tribe where children are considered two spiritted, those where it was believed more than one man needs to plant the seed, tribes where men mutilate treir genitals to bleed like women's. Sometimes taboo, sometimes needed to be a shaman
I say homosexuality is a very modern construct the way we observe it, there sertainly were different interpretations in the past
>>
>>67719240
Are you fucking retarded? Ooh wait.... You are. You think fuckinga mans anus is totally normal? Ask yourself what a anus was made for. Ask yourself what a penis is made for. Ask yourself what a vagina was made for. Why would you want to insert your penis in mans anus let alone a womans?? Is it because "muh feeling"?
>>
Gays are no different from straight people who don't want kids. Women are not baby factories. Men are not savage spermpainters. We're not in danger of extinction, we don't need more kids. Grow up, cucks, and accept that free human will is the x factor.
>>
>>67719405
How the fuck do you know if he was homo or not... I got it wrong , I meant his son definitely was... but there is nothing on Philip ...so we dont know. .. chances are he was though as both cretans, thracuans and macedonians shared avery similar culture
>>
>>67720316
>if you don't know if someone is homo, he must surely be homo! because it's the natural and default human condition!

Homos, everyone.
>>
>Men nowadays are mostly robbed of the passion and intensity of homoerotic love. They are forced into hiding by a primitive secular religion that was artificially imposed over traditional values. ... to such an extent has society chsnged that hate has become the norm towards a private matter of no concern to others..

How about this opinion then. .. imagine you being gay and someone impoding their views of who you should fuck , when there are others like you who who also feel the same but need to hide from the most ignorant piecec of society.... its not pedophili
>>
>>67721536
Homos 1.6% of the general population.

Why would 98.4% restrain themselves to make homos push each-others shit?

They shouldn't. The most logical thing to do is to kill these 1.6%, like based Iran does.

Then everyone is happen, the societal tension is gone and no one is whining.

There isn't a single argument why homosexuals shouldn't be killed, except "muh feels".

You people make me wish Europe would turn into a caliphate so I can finally behead you and get rid of your constant whining.
>>
>>67721984

Because killing people over shit that doesn't affect you in the slightest is pretty barbaric, senpai. Do you struggle with your own homosexual feelings or something?
>>
I really don't get the overexcitement about homosexuality. How would you justify that you want to kill, or physically hurt someone gay. ... pls explain why. .. is it logic ...that its unhealthy,? .uneducational?. Noone would just beat the crap out of someone else over false logic... and it's also not instinct. .. when someone does you wrong so that you want to kill him (steals from you, rapes your woman, kills your friends).
Pls tell me the thought process of how gays are an anomination so that you feel the need to kill them....

You cant , can you . It's just overrighteousness, puritanism, egoism
>>
File: dirtywater.jpg (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dirtywater.jpg
50 KB, 400x300
>>
>>67722259
Sempai from my country is a muslim, their brains are shit. Lots of them here lately
>>
File: progressive.webm (2 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
progressive.webm
2 MB, 360x640
>>67722259
It does affect me. It does affect everyone and society as a whole.

They are dressing up children in girl's clothes, inject them with hormones and cut their dicks off. You can't deny that, it's happening all over the place.

Everyone would be better off if we kill the homos.
>>
>>67707099
it goes back to hermetic natural law

gay marriage ios so far from universal law that noone ever really considered in originally, but it definitely is in the bible, and is not in accordance with natral law

you think natural law doesnt exist? jump off building
>>
>>67722583
>Reply
It's because they are secretly gay and their repressed homosexuality comes out as aggression.
>>
Non of you faggots have the answer yet. It is because fags want to adopt a child so they molest them; therefore, the child can be mentally ill just like them.
>>
File: 1449019280075.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449019280075.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>67722953
>>
>>67723114
Could be, I haven't found out yet. Maybe we all are.

Idiot.
>>
>>67708024
God gave man free will.
>>
>>67723114
no its not about faggotry in general. its so the priest can molest the kids and they are doubly screwed.

raped equal execution gay equal execution. its in the bible despite the fact they dont do it any more. i dont think they ever actually executed rape victims but its in the bible. muslims do it but christians seem to have skipped over it
>>
>>67722953
>Why do you want to kill them

Answer this more elaborately.

It's an anonymous sire for fuck sake . Don't be ashamed!
>>
>>67707099

1 Corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

1 John 5:19

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one
>>
>>67723507
>Muh bible..
the bible doesnt rule the world u fag
>>
>>67712801
Paul talks of homosexuality when describing sexual degeneracy.
>>
>>67708024
You fell for the god is an old man in the sky creating things meme

it's jsut natural law. some sects of christianity have fucked the idea of god up
>>
File: Thirsty.jpg (222 KB, 1986x2048) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty.jpg
222 KB, 1986x2048
Theology student here, this is the main idea taught in the Bible. Noe that it is dependent on you believing the Bible and subscribing to the teachings of the God of the Bible, so just because you may not agree with it doesn't mean the argument isn't sound. IF the Bible is true, then this argument is quite logical. You can disagree, just know you not agreeing with it doesn't make it stupid.

So God created man in His image right? Meaning that the originally creation of man was flawless, perfect, and in harmony with God. Man alone shares this likeness with God, not the rest of creation. The likeness isn't a physical resemblance to God, but in the attributes of man and his distinction and dominion over the rest of creation along him with the character and likeness of God.

Then man sins, and all of creation suffers from it. People can now die, everything is flawed, animals and people kill each other, and so on. Still though, humanity has the image of God, although it is skewed, and not perfectly fulfilled as it was in the original creation.

Now enter homosexuality, which completely flies in the face of the image of God and what is considered true and right in His eyes. It is a part of the curse that sin has brought upon the world, in the same way murder, thievery, deceit, death, disease, and everything else wrong with the world is.

Many times you'll hear people claim that homosexuality is a choice. This actually doesn't make much sense from a Biblical worldview, however. If they one day do find genetic traits of homosexuality that only aligns with the fact that creation has now fallen, and continues to fall in a downward spiral. You would expect creation itself to start rejecting the fruitful fulfillment of God's image.

This is a very surface answer to your question, but its a start. It is much more than simply, "God says it wrong."
>>
File: homorape.jpg (207 KB, 580x828) Image search: [Google]
homorape.jpg
207 KB, 580x828
>>67723168

Child rape goes without saying, all homos are child molesters.

>>67723533
I gave you enough reasons. Both Hitler and Stalin were spot on when they put you all into camps.
>>
>>67723168
This. It makes adopt-a-twink a reality. Good news, pedos. You will soon be able to adopt your very own live-in victims too.
>>
>>67724041
Don't give me that "it's bad for society" Bullshit.

What do you feel personally. Answer faggot!

Are you disgusted from asses... Have you tried anal on a woman.. Have you ever put your finger in our ass... Doo you feel guilty... Don't come with god watches me shot either.....
>>
>>67724041

>all homos are child molesters.

That story is horrible.

With that said, I've got some bad news for you. Straight people are far more likely to molest children, and this is proven by literally decades of FBI data.

Sorry mate, but it's true. A sad fact.
>>
>>67725542
>Straight people are far more likely to molest children,
No. Straight people just molest MORE children, because there is MORE of them.

Per capita fags are the absolute leaders on child rape.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.